Mom, Sis, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got home from our evening out and Mom suggested we get ready for bed and meet her in her room. I wasn't feeling much like getting into any shenanigans, but thought sleeping next to my two favorite girls, rest would be easier to come by, since my mind was going Mach 3, and I couldn't get it to slow down for anything.

To hell with 'the best laid plans of mice and men.' I got to Mom's room and there the two of them were, in nothing but pantyhose, both on their sides, elbows on the bed and head in hand, waiting for me to come in. Oh yeah, and shit-eating grins on their faces. Looks like sleep would have to come later.

Sug scurried to the edge of the bed as I walked over to it. She licked me and cupped my balls through the hose I had on. It sent shivers through my body. As she looked up at me, she said, "I love the way your cock twitches when I lick you." She then pulled the waistband of my hose down and pulled my cock and sack out of them. I was then hard as steel and Sis took me into her mouth.

She licked and sucked on me for a few seconds, then she proceeded to take me down her throat again. I think she had been working to get better at it because she did a bit nicer job of it. She got me all the way to the base and didn't gag, but I think she got a little over excited with herself, and on the second trip down, she did. It didn't deter her as it had before, though. She was proud that she was finally getting the hang of it and kept going for a short time.

"Finally, I'm getting it. I bought a dildo a few days ago and have been practicing with it, and it's an okay substitute for when you and Mom are screwing around, but there's still nothing like the real thing. I really do miss you when I'm horny and the two of you are having fun without me."

As she went down on me again, "Oh fuck," I shuddered. "Yes, you are doing much better. I could tell you have been trying to get better at deepthroating. Sorry you feel left out or lonely at times. You know I try to make sure both of you have an equal amount of time with me. It's a hard thing to keep track of."

Sugar Bear sucked me down one more time, then she moved to the middle of the bed and spread her legs open. The gusset was already open and she said, "Now, get over here and fuck me 'til I can't see straight."

I climbed up and scooted over to her. I took my cock and rubbed it along her slit and playfully slapped it against her pussy. She told me to stop playing and to get on with it. I lined up with her opening, and sank into one of the places I loved having my cock in. I started slowly, but that wasn't good enough for her. She moved off, flipped over and put her ass up. Reaching under herself, she grabbed hold of me and lined me up, then slid back on and rocked back and forth.

I got what she wanted and moved to add speed and force to the fucking she was after. Sis was on fire and was babbling incoherently as I laid it to her. Mom sat, watching, as we went. She had her hand on her pussy trying to go as fast as Sis and I were going. I think she would have had Sis eat her out, but we were at it at such a reckless pace. it wouldn't have been any good for Mom.

Sis went off like a rocket. Her babbling stopped, she froze on the bed, and she acted like she was trying to scream, but no sound left her mouth. Her muscles clamped down on me so tightly, I couldn't move in her at all. Finally, she made a screech and inhaled more air. She was able to vocalize again, but I don't even know if an alien could have known what was coming out of her mouth. She shook and soaked me and the bed.

When her pussy loosened its grip, I went back to hammering her like she had asked. I had been close to firing my load into her when she locked me in place. I knew it wasn't far off, so I had to hope she would cum a second time maybe as I came. I was first, and as the first shot launched into her, she latched down on me a second time. Nat was not able to stay up like she was. She fell limp to the bed and I popped out of her and the last shot of cum splattered on her right ass cheek. I think she blacked out for a couple of minutes. Mom came over and cleaned my cock.

"Holy fuck, Jack, I think my eyes rolled back in my head. Did I pass out? How does it just keep getting better and better? On this night, I can say, I've been right and well fucked."

"Yes, Sug, you did pass out. I gave my best, babe. Glad you enjoyed it."

Mom had sucked me back to full-functioning mode, and then lay with her legs wide open and wanting her turn. I got between her legs and leaned down to give her pussy a kiss and run my tongue up her slit. She didn't want any of it.

"No, get to it, and Nat get that leaking pussy over here and sit on my face. I want to suck your brother's cum out of you."

We both did as we were told and got into position. I filled her pussy with my cock and Sis filled her mouth with pussy. I fucked Mom like she liked, fast and a bit wild. She's not like Nat, it was more passionate.

"I need to feel your love, fucking, but don't be overly gentle, either."

I set a pace that worked for her and as she ate Nat out; she was in her glory. She ate Sis to another orgasm and Sis had had enough, rolling off Mom's face. Because I filled Sis first. I had staying power. I fucked Mom through two orgasms and was now close to cumming myself.

"Mom, I'm close. Do you think you have one more in you?"

"Don't know, but keep going and don't worry if I don't. You've given me two. I'll sleep like a log even if I don't have a third."

With that, I sped up a bit. I figured if I did, it may help her tip over the edge when I blew my load, and it worked. My balls drew up and as I fired the first shot, Mom started shaking and moaning. She clamped down on me and her pussy milked me 'til there was no more for me to give her. I lay there with her under me, kissing her as we tried to catch our breath. My cock softened and slipped out of Mom. I rolled so I was between both my girls and slid an arm round each of them, drawing them in to give each a loving kiss goodnight.

We were set to be wheels up at 7:30 the next morning. I set the alarm for 4:00 and it felt like it came mighty fast. I rolled out, letting them sleep and went to start some coffee, then went to shower. As when I have something to do, I took a Navy one. When I was done, I went to the kitchen and filled my largest travel mug and made more coffee for Mom and Sis. That gave them about an extra fifteen minutes of sleep. I woke them up and said, "Navy showers; coffee should be done by the time you're done and dressed."

After rousting them out of bed, I went to get dressed. I was so happy we loaded up the car as we went out for dinner. I was standing in the kitchen, waiting and sipping coffee, when the girls came out about twenty minutes after I got them up. We gave each other a good-morning kiss and Mom grabbed hers and Nat's travel cups. Each one made their cups the way they liked their coffees.

"Okay girls, are you ready to go? Let's head out, so we can get this flight over with."

"Why are we up and going so early? It is a private plane, right? It's not like we have to go through all the TSA crap." Natali asked.

"I don't know how things work with a private flight, Sug. I want to be there to find out how it all works, plus I want to see the weather reports and all that stuff, and maybe talk with the pilot. This might be a good job to look into, so I want to get some info, if I can."

I figured out where we were supposed to be when we got to the airport, and found a place to park. We grabbed the bags and went into the private terminal. There was no one to be seen, but I knew there was someone there 'cause I could smell coffee, so I gave a holler to see if I could get some help. A young man came out of a room and asked what I needed. I told him who I was and that we had a flight scheduled for 7:30 to Orlando.

"Hi I'm Carl, I'll be flying you this morning. I just got here and was getting ready to check weather and file the flight plans and see if the ground crew is in yet to fuel us up. You can grab some coffee if you'd like, and have a seat up by the counter. Someone will be here shortly to get you all set."

"Cool, brought coffee with us, can I join you in the ready room? I'm a Navy pilot, just got out and would like to chew your brain about a possible career, if you don't mind?"

"Sure, come on."

The flight went well. Carl was an excellent pilot, and looked like could be a good friend. At the terminal desk, we found out they have a shuttle to the car rental place, got our ride for the time we would be in town and headed to the restaurant.

We arrived at Red Lobster about fifteen minutes early and went in. I told the hostess we were there to meet Steve Lee. He hadn't gotten there yet, but they went ahead and seated us. We didn't wait long before Mr. Lee was there. We exchanged pleasantries, placed our orders, and got down to business.

Steve handed me a document and explained, "The family knows, well, this part of the will, and asked that we go ahead and take care of it prior to the official reading. Firstly, being you are the biological father of little Jack, Rachel wanted you to have full custody of him. It would be up to you if you wanted to have her family involved in his life. Next, the house and Rachel's car are set up in your name for Jack, Jr. If sold, the money should go into a trust for him." As our meals came, he said that was all he had and if we had any questions.

The three of us looked at each other with probably the same question on our minds. I turned and asked when we could see Jack and meet with the Starr family? Steve then said, "Oh, yes, forgive me. The family asked me to invite you to their house soon after we are done here. I have the keys for the house and car for you and the address is here in the paperwork I gave you. You can stay there and forgo the cost of a hotel. If you are good with seeing the Starr's this afternoon, I'll call and let them know and give you the address for them."

"Well shit, Bub, did you ever think you'd become a full-time dad this quick?"

"Hell no, Mom. Talk about life changing at the drop of a hat."

"So, what the hell does this mean for us now? Will we continue as we have since you got home, or is it going to have to end?" Nat asked.

Mom and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "One day at a time, Natalia," said Mom. Mom only called Sis, Natalia when Sis wasn't using her brain correctly.

At the Starrs', things went well. We discussed Jack, and we were to come over the for next two days, so he could have time to get used to us. Grandma and Grandpa had talked with him and he knew he was going to come live with us. We would have to help him understand why, as time passed and questions came up.

We were also able to talk to Rachel's sister. She and her fiancé have been looking for a house, so it only made sense to come up with a plan for them to buy it. I wasn't looking to make a killing on the sale, so after looking at things and seeing the area the house was in, we were able to come to an agreeable price. The only thing left to deal with was the car. For that, I called the guy that hauled my car home to see if he might be able to pick up Rachel's, and haul it to my home. Thankfully, he was making a delivery to someone close enough to Orlando the next day that he could come by and pick it up that early afternoon.

The dreaded day finally came and I had set up something special for the graveside service. I had talked with the director and minister, to let them know what was going on, and the time it would take place, so it didn't ruin anything with timing and other happenings with the service.

I didn't know many of the people who had come to pay their respects, but there was one person who truly shocked me to see. We spotted each other and I went to greet her.

"Sara, thank you for coming. I didn't know you knew Rachel this well."

"Hi Jack. Rachel was like my airline sister. When we flew together and had the same layovers, we'd hang out together. Dinner, nightcaps, sometimes we would even crash in the same room. We came to be besties. I guess you could say. Plus, I'm here to represent the airline. When they and I heard Rachel had passed, I made it known I wanted to attend, so they agreed I should be the one to come."

"Sure, that all makes sense. I wasn't thinking about all that. My brain still hasn't processed all this to be able to have clear logical thought of things that should be so easy to figure out. How are you doing?"

"I've been doing okay. The news of Rach hit me hard. I'm glad to see you here, though. I was hoping to get to, sooner than later. I've been scared shitless to call you. We need to talk and I wanted to do it in person, rather than over the phone. I'm here for two more days; can we get together just you and me?"

"Yeah, sure Sara. Do you want to meet for lunch tomorrow, or something else?"

"Lunch would be nice, but I think we should talk before that, so can you come to my hotel and chat before we go out to eat? I'll text the time and hotel I'm at."

"Of course, that will be fine. Are you here alone, if so would you like to join my mother, sister and I for dinner tonight? You don't have to spend all your time here alone and bored, and we'd love to have someone else to talk with, as well."

"I'd love that. I was wondering what I was going to do with myself after all this was done."

"Great. We'll meet up out front of the chapel after the graveside service, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan."

The chapel service went well. There were remembrance stories told of both Rachel and Harvey, by family or friends, then the official eulogies for them. Harvey had his own pallbearers, and us for Rachel. We had talked about if it was okay to carry them from the chapel to gravesite. We all agreed it could be done, and carried them to their resting places.

At the gravesite for Rachel, there was a 21-gun salute, Taps was played, flag folding and presentation. Then, as if it had been queued that way, The Blue Angels flew over in the missing man formation. No one knew how or why the Blues flew over, but everyone was happy they did for Rachel because most all of them knew she was a Navy pilot. The only one that did know was the minister, just so if there needed to be a pause in some goings on. Mom and Nat figured it was me that added that touch because they knew I had flown with them. A few more verses were read and a prayer for the loved ones, and the service was complete.

We met Sara and I introduced her to Mom and Natalia. We all decided it had been a long day and no one wanted to cook, yet no one wanted to go to a restaurant, either. I made a suggestion that we find a Popeyes, and run through the drive-thru.

"Hey Sara, I just had an idea. Do you really want to stay two more days in that hotel all alone? We are staying in Rachel's house and there is plenty of room. If you want, we can go get your stuff and cancel the rest of your stay."

"Oh Jack, I would love that. It is so quiet and lonely there. All I do is watch some TV and have way too much time to think. It would be lovely to have someone to talk to and maybe have something to help keep my mind occupied."

"Okay then, it's settled. We'll swing by the hotel and take care of that, then go get some chicken and fixin's and go to the house."

An hour later we were 'home'. I showed Sara to her room and set her bag on the bed. We all went to change, especially me; I didn't want to do anything to mess up my uniform.

Meeting back up at the table, we sat and ate, chatted and just generally talked, getting to know each other. Sara was seeming to relax some. The whole day, it was as if she had this awfully heavy weight on her shoulders, that she just couldn't shake. It made me worry and wonder, what had her so wound up that she wasn't as happy-go-lucky, like she had been with me on the plane that day. We continued to talk for a while longer, then I asked Sara if she wanted to go in the office and have that talk she's been so nervous to have. We excused ourselves and went to have a talk.

We sat on the sofa, both turning to face each other. Sara looked me in the eyes and started, "Jack,, I'm so fucking scared and worried. What I have to tell you, I don't know how to say, other than just come out with it. Please don't be mad, I don't know what I'd do if you got mad.

"Jack, I'm pregnant. I didn't realise I was as close to my time that I was, or I wouldn't have allowed us to, well have so much fun. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do. I thought about an abortion, but that's just something I couldn't handle. I then thought, adoption, but it's your baby, too. I want to have it, but I still want to fly, at least for a couple more years, maybe three or four, but I can't see it working out. I'll be a single mother and I don't know if I could or would be able to keep flying. There has been so much going on in my head trying to figure this out. I just don't know."

"Well, Sara, thank you for telling me. We are definitely in a quandary here, aren't we. You're sure it's me? Not that I don't believe you. I know you wouldn't be telling me if you weren't. It's just been a hectic week and a half for me, and I've had a ton of stuff come up, and this is another shock that I need to get my head around to work through."

"Yes, I'm sure Jack. It had been about four months before you, and no one since you. I'm so sorry to be bringing this to you at such a time, but I didn't know if I would have ever made the call to let you know. Then seeing you today, made me understand it was now or never."

"So, we have some things we need to talk through and figure out."

We sat and talked, thinking things out, and working to figure out how we were going to make this work. Ultimately, we came to the agreement, Sara would have doctors' appointments in Charlotte, and when it was time for her to go on leave, she would come live with us. After the birth, when she was ready, she'd go back to work. She could take leaves to see the baby and on extended-holiday leaves, she would be able to take the baby to her family's place to enjoy time together with them. Also, sometime in all this, I would meet her family and we would let them know how this was going to work, so as to avoid family hassles.

The next thing I had to do was tell Mom and Sis. I asked Sara to send them in, so I could tell them the news As she went, I let her know I'd check in with her after I talked with them. I moved the desk chair over in front of the sofa as Mom and Nat came in. They took a seat and I laid my head against the back of the tall chair.

Mom asked, "Are you okay, Jack?"

"My head feels like it's about to explode, but yes, I'm fine other than that. Remember a little bit ago, Sara and I said we met on the plane the day I came home? Well, that's only part of the story. I saw how beautiful she was, and, shit, well, we kind of joined the Mile High Club that day. I just found out that we, um, made a mile-high baby. Sara wants to keep it, but wants to keep flying, as well. We talked, and I'm going to take care of the baby so she can continue working for a while. We've also talked about how it was to work out."

"Damn, Jack. You just have all kinds of flies landing in the ointment here, lately. Natali and I weren't going to say anything to you 'til next week, but it now seems like you need to have another talk with Sara. Son," she looked over at Nat, then back to me, "your sister and I are just as pregnant as Sara is. You're going to have three babies Jack."

Boom! My head exploded!

"Mom don't fuck with me right now. You know what's been going on with us the past week and a bit beyond. Something like that ain't funny."

"Bub, you know I only fuck with you when we're fuckin' around. I know it's not funny, and I'm not joking. If you want things to go well with you raising Sara's baby, you gotta tell her what's going on before she finds out in a way that may piss her off. If she finds out the hard way, she could come get the baby and cause all kinds of havoc we don't need."