Mom, Sis, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We met at 10 the next morning, and she drove us to a sex shop. The first time I had ever been in one. On the way, she told me she was looking for a cock cage.

'What the hell is a cock cage?' I asked.

All she said was, 'You'll see.'

I was nervous, I had no idea about all this stuff. We went in and she went to the counter.

'Hi Becca,' the clerk said, so I knew this wasn't her first rodeo.

'Hey Joe,' she answered back, 'I need a cock cage.'

Joe asked, 'So, hubby's being bad again, eh?'

'Yeah. He's tried to get Emma, here, to fuck him, and he's threatened her with no raises or promotions if he doesn't get what he wants. Can you imagine, the little prick trying to blackmail a sweet gal that's just recently lost her husband, into fucking him,'

'Yeah, no. Let's find the rat bastard one he can't get out of, unless you want him out. One that's a bit too small and has a built-in lock. I guess you'll be keeping him locked up.'

'Oh hell yes, and when I do let him out, it's going to be with the skank of my choosing, oh, or maybe the gay guy I choose. I didn't think of that last night when I was coming up with all this. Emma, as my helper, your job is to be the key mistress. You get the keys and keep them at the office. When I want to let him out, I'll call to tell you that I'm going to pick one up, then I'll bring it back the next day.'

'Damn girl, you don't trust yourself with the keys?'

'I don't want the ass hat to find it and take the thing off. If I don't have it and it's not in the house, he has no choice or control,'

'Okay, I gotcha now. What do you think of this little beauty? Does it look like the right size?'

'Looks like it will work, I'll take it. Let's find a friend or two for Emma while we're here,'

So they did. Becca paid for it all, and we went back to the office to get my car. On the way there, Becca thanked me over and over again. She let me know she was going to lock him up Sunday night and bring me the keys Monday.

Monday came and just after lunch, here came Becca, a big smile on her face, and keys in hand. She told me, all was good, it fit just fine, and the boss was, well, not the boss anymore. With the keys, Becca handed me an envelope.

On it was written, 'For you and your family, as mistress of the key, expect at least this every month. Open after I've left.'

While I was reading, she turned and was gone before I was finished. So looking back down at the envelope, I went ahead and looked inside. To my amazement, there was a stack of bills in it. I took it out, and started counting twenty-five one hundred-dollar bills. I nearly shit myself, I was that shocked. Every month I would get an envelope, and as the first one said at least twenty-five hundred dollars; most often, though, it was more, and a few times ten thousand dollars. To this day, I don't know why she does it, but baby, we are filthy, stinking rich.

"I've never done anything, but keep the keys, so I have no idea of any of the goings on. It's not like she'd be paying me to keep my mouth shut, because I don't know anything to tell, other than, I think, she bought a cock cage, and they may play around with it from time to time.

"That is the whole entire truth of the story you may, or may not, have heard about, back when I first started working."

"Hell no, Mom, that's not the story I heard. What I got, made you out to be a slut, and after a year or so, it got found out, and things had to stop. I'm so happy the one I was

told, wasn't what happened.

"Bub, I love you and Nat. I have done, and never would do, anything to make either of you think any less of me, nor would I do something to put us in a bad light."

"We love you, too, Mom. I'm sorry I asked about it. I should have known better, but now I know the story of the cuckold boss. Dare I ask, how much money are we talking about, Mom?"

"Come with me."

As we walked, she explained, "I've done well with the insurance, and my pay. I've invested both, and have built a very impressive portfolio."

We got, well, to her bedroom, and she went to a set of bifold doors on the wall; me, thinking it was a closet. She took a key, turned a lock, grabbed the nobs, and pulled it open and to my surprise, there was a huge safe behind it. The thing had to be a gun safe she'd decided to use as a good, old money holder.

Mom punched in the combination on the keypad, and a second later, the door popped open slightly, then she reached to pull it fully open. My eyes bugged out, my jaw hit the floor, and I almost shit myself. There were six shelves about ten inches apart, and three of them were stacked full of bills. A fourth one had two stacks started on it, front to back, and side to side.

"Ummm, Mom, how much is in there? That can't all be, what, some twenty-odd years of just Becca giving money every month?"

"Well no, Jack. Don't be mad, but I have a bit of a liking for gambling. At work, we're all pretty-well paid. I guess it all stems from Becca cuckolding the boss. It started with just six of us, now we're up to twenty-seven. We have a game about every two months. Normal buy-ins are a thousand dollars, but once a year, we have a special game, and that's thirty-five hundred. An average of fifteen of us play in that one. The others are ones that haven't ever won, and say it's too much for them to lose. I've done well, winning the small games maybe ten times, and the big one three times, I think. To answer your question. though, I don't quite know exactly. At last count, just shy of three million, that was about a year-and-a-half ago, and the top three stacks weren't there, so maybe three point one or point two million dollars now."

"No, Mom, I'm not mad. You're doing something fun, it's not all blown, and you've won

some, so I have no need to be mad. On top of all that, it's your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Do you play hold'em? Can I get in on it, double our chances of winning?"

"Yes, we play hold'em. I'd have to talk to everyone about you joining, but I have no problem with it. Whose money are you looking to buy in with?"

"There's plenty of this just hanging out here in this safe, I thought maybe..." and I gave a big old grin, "a stack from here. If I win, just think of what would be joining what's already here."

"Like I said, I'll have to find out if it's okay with the others."

Ever since the money talk, now two weeks gone, Mom and I had been flirting to beat the band. I started kind of slow. In the mornings, I'd see her before she'd head off to work. She'd walk up close to me, and I would grab whatever, pantyhosed leg happened to be closest to me, and would run my hand up her leg, and give that sweet peach a rub. Letting it go, I'd then let her dress or skirt fall and give it a nice swat. It always made her moan, and she'd give me a look, that was something like boy, one of these days.

I'd purposely leave my bedroom or the bathroom door opened just a bit, when I knew we were home alone, hoping she'd spy me naked. I'd try to keep my eyes to the door, and I knew on a few occasions she did, in fact, see me, as I could see her shadow peeping through the cracked open doors. Then she started leaving her door open as well.

The second Monday, I woke up kinda early, needing the bathroom. As I went by Mom's door, it was closed, but coming back, it had been opened a slight bit more than she'd normally have it cracked. Looking in, she was seated on the bed. pulling on a pair of pantyhose, Yep, I stopped dead in my tracks. That was the sexiest thing to watch a woman do.

Mom pulled them up to her thighs, and bent down to pull them, taking the slack that was in them, up. Having that done, she took the waistband again, and slid it down to get what she bunched close to the band. Pulling up again, she stopped at her ass, then went and pulled up the front just passed her crotch. Moving her hand behind her, she pulled the back up over her ass, then around to the front to take them the rest of the way. Bending once more, she slid her hands up each leg to smooth them out, then cupping her crotch to make sure everything was up and in place.

I was granite hard.

She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself, so that I was looking right up between her legs. I knew, she knew, I was watching. Mom reached down and started rubbing her pussy. It didn't take long for a very slight wet spot to appear in the gusset. I had my cock in hand and started a slow wank. I wanted to last and cum with Mom.

The wet spot was slowly growing.

She slid her hand up, and it dove it under the waistband, back to her pussy. Unfettered, she rubbed faster; I sped up my wanking. Her finger slipped into her waiting, wet hole. As she moved it in and out, her speed picked up, and so did mine. She moaned, "Oh God, fuck me, baby."

I grunted.

Her ass was bouncing on the bed and her legs started to shake a bit. We were both close. Mom drew in a long breath, and with a shaky voice, said, "Oooohh fuuuuck," and came, her whole body quaking.

My load flew and landed on the door just high and right of the doorknob, where I wanted it; hoping Mom would come look and lick it clean. I dashed to my room.

Ten minutes later, I headed to the kitchen. Mom was a minute behind me. I was starting the coffee pot when she came up and slapped my ass.

"Clean the mess off my door you left behind."

"I thought you might like a pre-breakfast cream shake."

"Yeah, would have, had it been fresh from the tap. I wasn't in the mood for a cold, paint-flavored one. Nasty"!

"Okay, I'll get it cleaned up. Gusset still wet?"

"Why don't you check, instead of just squeezing my ass this morning."

We sat eating eggs, bacon, and toast, not talking, just glancing up at each other on occasion, with a slight grin. Mom got up and took the dishes to the sink, and turned to come back over to me. She bent down to me for a kiss, and my hand went to her right knee and slid up her leg. As I made contact, our mouths opened and she moaned into mine as she felt my hand on her still-wet pussy. I slipped her my tongue, and hers came to dance with mine for a few seconds.

"Mmm, nice. Have a good day, Bub. See you later."

"Bye, Mom. Love you."

"Love you too, babe."

I got some cleaner and a rag and gave the door a good scrubbing after Mom set off to work. Sis came out of her room and looked a me with a puzzled look on her face. I didn't say a word, I just stood staring. Nat had on this mid-drift shirt and a pair of, well, a G-string; yeah, like 'Weird Science'. As she got to the bathroom door with her back to me, knowing I was looking, she stopped, looked at me and jiggled her ass. Little man was already starting to come to life, but when she wiggled her butt, spring, he jumped to full attention. Was Sis flirting with me?

The rest of the week was much the same. Mom and I teasing each other, and I had decided that yes, Nat was playing as well. Had she seen me and Mom carrying on? That, I can't be sure of. I was enjoying what she wanted me to see, though. I didn't know if she had seen me or not. I wasn't paying any attention to that. Mom and I were getting more comfortable after breakfast each morning, though. My groping got more blatant, sliding my hand up her leg to rub her pussy for a minute, her feeling my cock, and longer passionate kisses.

Saturday came, we ate breakfast, and went to dress to go to the gym. Mom had washed the stuff she wore last week, and had it on again, with one exception, though. She put on a pair of black pantyhose under the yoga pants. That made those nude, nylon patches even more sexy.

Heading out, I said, "Damn, Mom, you dress everything up, don't you?"

"I'm a fucking-hot woman. It's my job to do all I can to distract the men, and piss off as many women as possible."

"Laughing, Yeah, you own it, and do it very well."

"Thank you, babe."

We didn't say much going to, or at the gym. I guess we were both lost in our own

thoughts. I know I was. We went through our workouts, then grabbed some fresh, cold water, and cooled down before going home.

As soon as we were in the car, I couldn't stand the thinking anymore, I knew where my head was at. It was time to see if Mom was in the same space as I was.

"Mom, we've been flirting with each other all week. I think we've worked up to knowing we want more than that. I love you, and have for a long time, been attracted to you. I've known for a while now that you are the woman I want. I don't care what society thinks. I think you may be feeling the same way because you've not given me hell for messing with you the way I have been. I'm so worked up from all the playing, I can't take much more. I love you and I want, no, need you. I hope you feel the same, and I've not just freaked you out."

"Bub, I'm happy you said that. I love you, too, baby. I've been scared you wouldn't want us to go any further. I didn't know how, or if, I should try to get you to do more. I may be more worked up than you are, 'cause when we get home, we're gonna have one hell of a great time together."

I was glad to hear we both felt the same. Hearing her say it, I punched the gas, I wanted her A-SAP.

Mom giggled, and said, "Someone's in a rush. I don't know why that could be, but I hope we get home in one piece to find out."

Mom ran to the door. I heard her say, "Stick to my six," as she opened it and went in. I was just a few steps behind her. She went to her bedroom and as I turned into the doorway, she had her sports bra off and had tossed it. It just barely landed on the corner of the bed, and she was bent over removing the yoga pants. Stepping out of them, she turned to the bathroom. I knew she was getting into the shower 'cause we both needed one. I was naked when Mom turned on the water.

"Um, Mom, you forgetting something?"

"What, babe?"

"Your pantyhose."

"Why? Do you want them off?"

"No, but just thought I'd check with you. If you're good, I'm ecstatic. It's one of my favorite ways to see a lady in her hose."

Mom stepped in under the spray and I followed. The water ran down her body, to the hose. I loved seeing how they changed color as the water ran down, making them wet. Mom grabbed the bottle of soap and poured some on my chest; giving it to me, I did the same for her. We lathered each other up.

I played a bit with her luscious tits, tweaking her nipples, making her moan a bit. Mom's hand slowly drifted down my body to my cock and balls. One of her hands stroked me gently and she slid her other one on my sack, rubbing in the soap and lifting up a bit to feel the weight of my nuts. I worked on her midsection, then down to her pussy. I soaped up her mound and worked the pantyhose into her butt crack to lather her ass hole. This had Mom moaning pretty good.

We moved in close enough to scrub our backs. As we did, I moved my cock between her legs and started moving back and forth. I also went in for a kiss. As I moved and kissed Mom, she groaned into my mouth. My hands slid to her ass and I soaped her there. I loved the feel of her butt. I had to give it a smack. As I did, Mom gave a muffled squeal in my mouth this time.

"This is nice, but I need you in me. Rip my hose open and give me this magnificent cock."

That was just what I was ready to hear. I reached down and got a good hold of the hose and pulled.

Yes, I know. I said I never tear into a pair of hose, but where was I going to find a pair of scissors in the shower.

They gave way and I bent Mom over. She put her hands against the wall and I moved in behind her. Taking my cock in hand, I slapped it up against her pussy a few times.

"Stop playing with me and put the damn thing in already"!

I lined up and slammed right on home. Mom gasped and said, "Finally." She was tight. I held still a few seconds to enjoy how she felt around me. It was heaven. I started out slow, I wanted to move up to a good speed and make this last as long as I could.

"Mmmm, baby, you fill me up so good. It feels so wonderful having you in my pussy. Now, fuck me good."

"Mom, you feel so good. You're so wet and tight. It feels like I'm wrapped in silk. I'm so happy to be back home, inside you again. This is amazing."

I was hammering into her now. I could tell from the moaning, and how Mom was breathing, she was close, so I stepped it up a notch. A minute later, and she was flowing and gripping me tighter than before. I eased some to let Mom enjoy her climax, and slow the buildup of mine.

When she got her breath back and was more relaxed, I picked the pace up again. I went faster and harder than when she first came. I was nearing and needed to let Mom feel me fill her pussy with my cum. As I was ready to go, Mom gripped me tightly again and that was all I needed. We came together, and I pumped her full of my cum.

As I softened and slipped out of Mom, I got the handheld shower head to rinse the rest of the soap off of us, then turned it to a heavy, strong massage spray. I turned it and placed it up against her hole to wash out my cum. I think Mom kind of liked it. When I removed the nozzle from her, the water poured out and went down the drain. Mom shut the water off, then took off the pantyhose she had on. Getting out, we dried each other and went to the bedroom.

I went over and closed the door, Mom went to her dresser, pulling out two pantyhose packs.

"Here, pantyhose lover boy, put these on."

She gave me a pair of Wolford Fatal 15s in large. We sat side by side, opened our packs, and set about pulling the hose up our legs. Looking at Mom, she had put on a pair of crotchless hose, making her open for access.

"Thanks, Mom. These Wolfords feel great, but why?"

"There's a couple things I've heard about, I want to try. Stand up."

I stood, and Mom followed. Standing in front of me, she pulled the waistband out, reached in and positioned my cock so it pointed straight out. she dropped to her knees. and wrapped her hand around the hose and my cock at the base. Looking down at Mom, she was looking up at me with a smile on her face. As I looked into those gorgeous green eyes, she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the tip, then opened her mouth and took me in.

I don't know for whom the pantyhose was more pleasurable for. I knew for me, it felt fantastic. A new, wet, silky, hot feeling, in a blowjob, that's hard to explain. We kept eye contact, and Mom kept working on taking more of me in her mouth, and tried to get as much down her throat. She did well, nearly going to my base. I needed to taste her pussy, right then. Pulling Mom up, I gave her a kiss, then pulled her with me to the bed, whispering in her ear, "Sixty-nine."

Then, laying on me, Mom quickly moved, straddling my head with her pussy above my mouth. I gave her a kiss on those sweet nether lips, and she sucked me into her mouth again. Not making contact with Mom's clit, I licked up her folds to her sweet honey hole and back again. Her taste was the best of any pussy I had ever eaten. I have no clue why. Maybe it's the fact that it's the one pussy no man is ever supposed to have his mother. It was divine.

I put my tongue to work on Mom's clitoris, flicking back and forth as I did, causing her to moan on my cock. That sent a shiver up my spine and encouraged me to move my tongue faster. Mom soon lost track of her sucking my hose-encased dick, which I was fine with me, because I wanted to fuck her again, sooner rather than later, but I needed to bring her off with my mouth first.

"Uuuhh, fuck, Bub. Yes, like that. You do that so well. Finger me, too, babe. Use two. Oooh god, that feels wonderful."

Following instructions, I put two fingers in her cunt and tried to match the speed of my flicking tongue; no luck, but I went as fast as I could. I could feel Mom getting close, so I then decided to change tactics. I moved my tongue and started fucking her with it, and rubbed her clit with my fingers. As I did this, Mom's breathe caught and she started shaking. She was in the throes of a cum. She let that breathe out slowly, saying, "Fuuuck." Her cunt-cream filled my mouth, I savored its musky sweetness, then swallowed it down. Yummy.