Mom Sister and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of my mom sister and me.
1.2k words
3.28
27.1k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY 98 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS. As I approach 100 followers I want to thank each one of them as well as my tens of thousands of readers. THANK YOU FOR READING

*

I am Rupali 30, 44D, 55kg, 44-36-40. I am a working in a hospital. My sister Priya is 25 and my mom Gita is 45. I am considered good looking and sexy. Boys have always drooled over me ever since I can remember. My cotton or chiffon saree is always worn below the navel. My boobs are heavy and big. Men normally become hard looking at me. My buttocks are heavy and right through my student days and now as a working doctor men keep staring at them and I receive so many cat calls.

Priya is slim 32B, 48kg, 32-28-34. Her skirts are short and legs sexy. Her. tank tops do not leave much to imagine. Her lipstick, kajal, eye shadow etc. make her look gorgeous. She is a model and also acts in B and C grade movies. She is familiar with the casting couch and uses her skills to get her roles in movies. She is very experienced in sex and uses her beauty to her advantage. At times her co actors, cameramen and assistant directors come home to spend time with her. She also goes out with them till late. It is very often that I hear sexual sounds from her room like "OOOOH. AAAAH. FUCK ME.......CHODO BAHENCHOD.....ZOR SE CHOD......LUND DAL....ZOR SE CHOD.....CHOD.......BAHENCHOD.....

MAACHOD.......ZOR SE DAL......"

Gita is voluptuous, 40C, 52kg, 40-36-42. She has always been a swinger and had multiple partners over the years. She is bi and her partners are both male and female.

I do not have time for sexual escapades and my medical duties do not leave much time to consider them. But this was soon to change. In this story I narrate how I became a slut and nympho thanks to my sister and mom.

The First Time - My Suhaagraat

It was early morning and I had just returned from my shift. Priya was in her nighty. She preferrred short nighties which were baby dolls. Her boobs were tight and pressing against the top of the nightie. Her long hair was thick and sexy. Her chooth could be clearly seen through her nightie which was transparent. Her long nails were pink with a transparent nail polish.

She told me "KAL RAAT WOH SAALA RAKESH MUJHE SONE KO NAHI DIYA. WOH ABHI GAYA........KYA CHUDHAI KI......DIDI TUM KO BHI USKA LUND TRY KARNA CHAHIYE.......MAZAA AAYEGA TUME.....TUMKO ACHA LAGEGA........KYA MAST LAURDA HAI.......TUMHARI CHOOTH KO KYA MAST LAGEGA....MAIN POORI RAAT OOOOH...AAAH......CHODO.......KARTI RAHI....."

I told Priya I am happy with my job saving lives and I am saving my virginity for my suhaag raat. Gita heard this and immediately came and started telling me that virgin is one thing but chudhai is so good. She said I will enjoy chudhai and can make some extra income also. I just told Gita and Priya "BAHUT HO GAYA......MUJHE APNA KASM PASAND HAI.......YEH CHUDHAI MERE BAS KI BAAT NAHI....TUM LOG BAHENCHODHON KA MAZAA LO......"

That evening was my off duty day and I was home. Priya and Gita invited some friends over. There were three men and two ladies. Both the ladies Lavanya and Rita were from very well to do families and there husbands were big business owners. Lavanya 28 was tall 38B and her buttocks were 40 inches. She was wearing a silk saree, backless blouse with front hooks. The blouse had a dori at the back and her skin was so inviting. Rita was in a ghagra choli. Her nath looked inviting on her nose and her make up was gorgeous. She wanted to be a actor like Priya. Her aim was to seduce some of the film persona so she could get a role. She was open to bold XXX roles.

Among the men Raghu and Venkat were film directors while Rajiv was a big film producer. They were looking for action for the evening and had come for some chudhai.

I was in my room wearing my petticoat and blouse lying on the bed. Priya came and asked me to join the party. I agreed but said I will change and cum. Priya dragged me as I was to the party room. I noticed all the men staring at my big boobs and midriff. Venkat immediately said "Priya tumhari bahen toh mast maal hai. Usko bolo ek film mein role kare toh usko mazaa aayega aur .........."

I told them to shut up and started to leave. At this time Lavanya switched on the music and all started to dance. Looking at them I said BAHENCHODHON TUM LOG KYA MAST NAACHTE HO..........AISE LAG RAGA HAI DANCE NAHI CHUDHAI HO RAHI HAI........

Before I knew it Rajiv started to hold nd kiss me.......I WAS SAYING OOOOOOH. AAAAAH........BAHENCHODH MUJHE CHODO........

But they had all decided that tonight was my suhaagraat.....I was on the floor and Lavanya was sucking my toes.......Gita was licking my boobs.......Rajiv had put my petticoat and his laurda was before I knew it in my chooth. The were all saying DIDI RELAX........MAZAA LO.....TUMKO BAHUT MAZAA AAYEGA.

Rajiv was ramming my choot and I was soon saying "CHODO........CHODO......KYA BADA LUND HAI....CHUDHAI KARO.......MUJHE BACHA NAHI HONA........CHODO ZOR SE CHODO.....MUJHE NUFTA DO........CONDOM PAHNO....." But the chudhai went on without any condom and I was saying "CHODO......CHODO......ZOR SE CHODO.....

All the women took turns sucking my boobs and licking my toes....the cum from my chooth they eat and it went on the whole night......and I was so happy. It was a beautiful suhaagraat.

The Second Time - I want a hard cock

The next morning my mom Gita and sis Priya asked me if I liked my suhaagraat. I simply hugged both of them and started to kiss Gita on the lips. Priya seeing this put my cotton saree up and was licking my chooth.

Soon Gita was playing and sucking my boobs while I was sucking Priyas pretty beautiful toes. Gita put a vibrator in my chooth and Priya put a dildo in my gaand. I was in the middle enjoying the double penetrating cocks.

Both Gita and Priya were saying "RUPALI TU KYA MAST HAI......ACHI RANDI BAN SAKTI HAI......FILMON MEIN BHI KAAM KAR SAKTI HAI..... WOH GOVERNMENT BABU BHI CHAHTE HAIN TUJHE..."

Both of them were fucking hard and I was saying OOOOOH........AAAH........MUJHE MAZAAA AAH ........CHODO.......CHODO....MUJHE CHODO.......CHOOTH MARO.......

This went on the whole night with my mom and sis enjoying my holes. I told Gita and Priya I was game for more cocks.......AND THEY GAVE ME A BIG KISS......AND SAID AB HUM SAB MAZAA KARENGE.....