Mom Sister and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Chudhai ki Shaam.
1.3k words
3.39
8.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY 100 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS. As I reach 101 followers I want to thank each one of them as well as my tens of thousands of readers. THANK YOU FOR READING.

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER ONE.

I am Rupali 30, 44D, 55kg, 44-36-40. I am a doctor working in a hospital. My sister Priya is 25 and my mom Gita is 45. Priya is slim 32B, 48kg, 32-28-34 and works in B and C grade movies. Her skirts are short and legs sexy. Her. tank tops do not leave much to imagine. Gita is voluptuous, 40C, 52kg, 40-36-42. She has always been a swinger and had multiple partners over the years. She is bi and her partners are both male and female.

The above are the main characters in this story. In the first chapter I described how my randi sis and mom made me into a sex craved nymphomaniac. Here I give some of the details of my sexual escapades and how my chooth helped me.

I went early morning for my hospital duty. I was wearing a crisp cotton saree, a front hook blouse and cotton bra. My 44D boobs were jutting against my blouse and my back was showing my skin as my blouse was backless with a dori. While on duty rounds I was wearing my white coat but in the staff room my colleagues could see my navel and my boobs jutting out in my blouse. My back looked sexy and fuckable and Dr Ranjit jokingly said "Rupali tum doctor kam randi zyada lag rahi ho. Tumhe chudhai karne ka man kar raha he. Kya ham kahin ghoomne chalen. Tumhari chooth ko ache se bhar doonga."

Ever since the day when Priya and Gita had organized my suhaagraat my chooth was always leaking. Hearing Dr Ranjit meri chooth toh full gili hoke leak shuru ho gayi. I remembered the way my petticoat was pushed up and one laurda after another pushed itself into my chooth. While in the beginning I did have a little discomfort but soon the movement of the laurda in my chooth was so good as also the women sucking my boobs. While sleeping I use to always dream of a big laurda and my chooth would leak. I was always playing with my chooth including sometimes while walking and all the time when free.

I was sitting in the duty room when I saw Dr Ahmed walk in. Ahmed was 6ft, 75kg, big biceps and strong legs. His cock outline could be seen through his trousers and it was huge.Looking at it I would get wet and my chooth would get so wet. I would be thinking "OH AHMED......KYA LAURDA HAI.....MUJHE CHODO......MUJHE PREGNANT KARO.....Mere boobs chooso.....ZOR SE CHODO......JALDI CHODO...."

Ahmed started chatting with me. I couldn't resist and went and sat next to him. I dropped my pallu so he would see my 44D boobs. As expected he was staring at my boobs. My chooth was watering and I wanted his laurda or cock ramming my cunt. I told Ahmed "Aajkal Nafisa (his girlfriend) tumhe chodne nahi deti kya tum full hard ho."

Ahmed told me that Nafisa was hot as ever but wanted to try group sex. She was after him to invite one more person so that she could enjoy two cocks or we can both share a choot as she is bi. He asked me "Rupali tum hamein join karne mein interested ho kya. Hum sab mazaa kar sakte hain. Khoob chudhai karenge. Holiday pe bhi jaa sakte hain."

I immediately got up from my chair stood next to him bent down and kissed him on the lips. My hand went to his laurda and started playing with his cock. He first did not know what to do but soon his hand was on my blouse kneading my boobs which became so hard.

Ahmed was saying "Doctor tum kya mast ho.......tumhare boobs itne bade hain......mujhe choot mein lo....." I was saying "doctor mujhe chodo.....zor se chooth maro.....mere mein lund ghusedo....chodo.....chodo...."

Soon we were so hot that we went to his house and he removed my saree, put my petticoat up and started licking my chooth. My chooth was pink and glowing, he was licking with his tongue while his hands were playing with my toes. Ahmed said "RUPALI TUMHARI CHOOTH MAST AUR BEAUTIFUL HAI.......ITNI MAST CHOOTH MAINE NAHI DEKHI.....CHUDHAI MEIN MAZAA AAYEGA.......NAFISA KO BHI MAZAA AAYEGA......"

I said "AHMED MUJHE CHOD.......NO TIME WASTE......WAQT BARBAD MAT KARO.......CHODO CHODO MERI CHOOTH MARO......"

And so Ahmed fucked me in my chooth and gaand while I was screaming "AHMED......AHMED......CHODO......APNA LAURDA DO.....LUND DAL......"

This fuck went on the whole day and night. He came on me and my saree was full of his cum.

AT HOME

I went home the next morning smelling of chudhai and cum......Priya and Gita welcomed me with a smile. Gita said "MERI BETI MAST CHUDHAI KARKE AAYEE HAI.....AB TU CHUDHAI KE PAISE BHI KAMA SAKTI HAI.... KUCH ARRANGE KAROON KYA APNE SETH KE SAATH...."

My sister Priya said "DIDI APNE DIRECTOR LOG SE BOLOON WOH TUMHE ZOR SE CHODNA MANGTE......UNKA LUND CHOOSOGI TOH MAZAA HOGA......"

I told Priya and Gita about Ahmed and Nafisa. Gita immediately started making plans for an orgy party. Gita invited my cousin Anish for dinner along with his wife Bhagya and son Suresh.

Anish was 50. 6ft while Bhagya was 22 34C 54kg 36-34-38. She use to wear short skirts with blouse which was normally front open and her boobs would be jutting out from her low cut backless blouse.Suresh was 30, heavy build and 5ft 11.

Bhagya called and said we should visit them. She would arrange food and drinks and also some more friends.

We all three Priya, Gita and me Rupali went to Bhagya's house. She was wearing a short frock, chappals, bangles and toe rings. Her sindoor was deep and long. Her boobs were showing their deep cleavage and her long neck was beautiful.

She had invited two film actors Om and Rajan - both were actors in B grade films. They were heavily built and had strong muscles. Anish and Suresh were ofcourse there.

The party started with drinks and music. Anish came and sat with me and said "Rupali I always found you beautiful. You have a gorgeous figure. I can only imagine what your chooth must be like. I want to enter your deep chooth. Mujhe tumhe chodna hai.....Tum mast ho....Mujhe bahut achi lagti ho.....Maine bahut randi ko choda.....lekin koi bhi tumhare tarah sundar aur khoobsurat nahi....."

In the meantime we suddenly heard sounds of ".......OOOOH......AAAH...FUCK......CHODO......ZOR SE....." We looked and saw Gita was getting rammed by Om who was ramming her. Gita had her saree and petticoat up.....her payals were visible.....her boobs were being sucked by suresh...."

In another corner Bhagya was on the ground......Priya was licking her chooth while Rajan was on her boobs. Bhagya was saying......"BAHENCHODON.....MUJHE CHODO.....ZOR SE CHODO......MAMOOEN CHOOSO.......ZOR SE NUFTA DO.......CHODO MUJHE......"

While these happy couples were enjoying their chudhai Anish had put my petticoat and blouse up. My legs were spread out and he licked my chooth. He ripped open my blouse and mauled my boobs. I was saying "ANISH......ANISH.....FUCK.....FUCK ME....CHODO MUJHE......ZOR SE CHODO......MUJHE TUMHARA BACHA HONA......CHODO.......CHODO......"

Anish was saying "RANDI.....RANDI.....TUM KYA MAST DOCTOR AUR BAHEN HO.....TUMHE MAIN ACHE SE CHODUNGA....."

Anish rammed my chooth and I was saying "BHAI....CHOD........BAHENCHODH......MAACHOD......ZOR SE CHOD......"

And that is how we all enjoyed that evening......I call it CHUDHAI KI SHAAM