All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Black Coach At Park Ch. 02'

by DonnaDuGood

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I guess I am one of the twenty...

Let me see if I got this right, you received 300 emails and only twenty were negative. The rest were wishing that you were their wife? Bullshit. I think the author is trying to rationalize tossing her marriage and family in the toilet to be a slut. Even if the ratio is truthful, it confirms my suspicions of the average readers of these stories, that they aren't close to representative of the general population. I don't need to read another story about a selfish slut who cares so little about her family that she abandons them just to get some strange. There are too many of them out there already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

It's a pity that some people feel the need to control what others think. They are simply pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ohhh Yeah!!!

How about more chapters where the black gets you pregnant, perhaps even 5 times or more? The husband is so happy and thrilled that he gets two more jobs to put all the kids, (all boys with huge cocks by the way) through medical and law school. He is so proud of them that he takes them with him everywhere and tells all his friends that his wife does not have sex with him any longer and he has not touched her since he was ordered by the coach to not ever fuck her again anbd she and the coach had put him in a cock cage and had not let him cum for the past 15 years.

This story is so unique. The humongous black cock, the little dicked white husband, I just can't for the life of me keep from wondering what the problem is that she would not tell her husband, all her family and friends, that she is enjoying black cock only and that her superior interacial children, except the little white scum that her pathetic little white dicked husband had sired will someday kick her husban's little ass for ever fucking their mommy. After the boys are all grown, the coach can tie hubby to the back of his pickup truck and drag him down the freeway for all his bros to see. The police will cite the coach for littering but that is all knowing full well that whites are just pieces of shit put here on the Earth to only serve and protect blacks and the white women who fuck them.

What a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A hot follow up to a hot story.

Thank you for this wonderfully erotic chapter, Donna. With this second effort I think you can stop worrying about you writing skills. You've definitely passed the test.

My wife has enjoyed some exciting activities with black men, particularly like the one described in chapter 1. They are a stimulating addition to the sex we have together and an enhancement to our bedroom.

It is certainly no surprise to me that I am among a small minority of husbands in this regard. That, however, does not diminish the pleasure my wife an I derive. Neither, in my mind, does it make me wrong, merely different.

Yes, different from the majority, if that gives the first commentor any comfort. Of course, he might want to think about how few adults visit Literotica or other erotic story sites and read the prurient stories there. Does he believe his minority status is rationale for others to heap scorn upon him?

I wouldn't mind a little candor from commentor 1 and his crusading comrades who will invariably find this story. You honestly didn't select this story because you thought you'd enjoy it, did you? You selected it, probably didn't even read it, solely to leave a negative comment.

Unfaithful wives, particularly those whose husband's support their infidelity like me, are a real sore spot with you. Infidelity between a white wife and a black man is the worst. (It's funny, but I can't remember reading vitrol from #1's ilk on stories where the wife is black and the man is white, wonder why that is).

But have you no other sore spots? I mean, doesn't a husband having an affair with a gay man upset you? Or what about a wife having sex with her son? You OK with that? If not, do you take the trouble to seek out those stories as fervently as you do Donna's and other women like her to express your displeasure regarding homosexuality and incest?

Somehow, I doubt you do. And that makes you something of a hypocrite.

Donna, I apologize for hijacking your story for my agenda. In that way, I'm no better than those I criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another good story Donna

Maybe these people who slam you need to get out of their own closets. A bunch of hypocrites. Why are all you self serving, God fearing people in a website like this anyway? Go get'em Donna...........

the_onewolfthe_onewolfabout 18 years ago
I am one of the 300!!

Donna:

please keep writing and let us know about your adventures. I am one of the 300 that love your stories.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Amazing

how this true story the black's name changed from Marvin to Marcus. Maybe it was a different coach. Shit, it may not be true even. Do you suppose?

Is she on birth control? Does the prospect of having a black's bastard not even bother her a little bit? Could it be that Donna is Don in drag?

Whoever Don or Donna is the author insults the fuck out of women in general. A woman with a brain any larger than a green pea or a piss ant would make sure she is protected before she took a load of black cum in her without porotection. Now if she wanted to get a divorce from her husband, and break up her long relationship with her family, then maybe she would do this type activity. I don't think so however. I know it is not supposed to happen but most judges would definitely tend to favor the husband in a custody hearing for kids if the woman or the man for that matter had been fucking and had a interacial baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Caution

Sounds like you had a great experience but be careful. It sounds like this guy wants to control your life and use black mail to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

The person that posted this shit is a sick motherfucker and should stop degrading faithful wifes. My comment is constructive criticism.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 18 years ago
Curious

Such strong sentiment, both ways. To address the long winded supporter, the difference between you, a man who supports his wife's extra-curricular activity, and the woman in the story, is that her husband has no idea he is in an open marriage. Hey, if two married people want to have an open marriage, go for it. It may not be my cup of tea but I have no problems with that. Where my ire is raised is when one party unilaterally makes the decision to open a marriage up, read: cheat, and fails to mention the new marriage to the other. That applies to any permutation of the available couplings, gay, interracial... So people who rail against dishonesty, and disloyalty are hypocritical? What world do you live in? Oh, that's right, you encourage you wife to sleep around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep the stories coming

Thank you for expressing your encounters with us. i have sent a link of your post to 3 married white women i am seeing . I hope it will inspire them to tell their(our) stories from their prospective

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Well frankly, I kinda like it!

It was fairly well written and hot in places. But I really liked it for a differrent reason

(Excuse me while I snicker) You see, I was in what some folks called an "interacial" marriage and it was the best time of my life. I want all these white women to go after HUGE hung black guys! Why? Because while all the black guys are waisting their time with thse worthless white women (why I have no idea, most really don't fuck all that well anyway) the really hot black, asian, and latin women are left alone! And here comes those of us smart enough to take advantage of that! Personally, I will take an attractive woman of color over a white chick anyday!

The blacks guys in these stories rarely care what the woman is or looks like as long as she is white. Some sort of revenge thing I quess. Meanwhile, the really choice women of color have no options other than celibacy, lesbianism, or to come to us poor, feeble, limp dicked white boys. Pobrocietas! We do our best. Granted we aren't sporting 10 inchers but we have a home, a bank account, aren't ducking behind the steering wheel everytime we see a cop car, actually pay for dinner, a new dress, and engage in conversation. And, at the end of the night get a lovely pair of full red lips wrapped around the base of our cocks and the woman's isn't gagging or having her eyes pop out!

So you white ladies just keep on keeping those gorgeous black studs occupied! I, and others like me, really appreciate it!

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mom/Marcus

Erotic, and arrousing. Very good. Nancy & Steve

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
HOT STUFF

Donna You did good. I dont give a shit what any one thinks that is the hottest fucking story I have ever read.I will not get over this any time soon. THANK YOU Dont stop fucking the coach. Women have the right to get a big black cock if you so wish. Be watching for more. Just Great. okdeacon ps Gave you a hundred because its as high as the scores go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Do You Wonder?

I too received some "You're sick" comments about my story (My Amy Montana?) I began to wonder if they didn't read the word "fictional" in the heading? Or Why they read "interracial Love" Literotica stories at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hope there's more to come!

Perhaps he could recruit a couple of buddies to give it to you in the ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what's the matter, dear readers?

you don't like reading about beautiful, sensual, gorgeous, sexy, glass-shaped, blonde blue-eyed White mothers and wives getting royally serviced by the brothas with 9 to 15 inches equipments who could fuck them endlessly long, hard, and good?

you gotta share, dear white brothers. don't be all greedy like that, brothers! those women already give you more than enough, by marrying you! they merely give the brothas a little bit of stolen time; but they will run home after the big and well-equippend brothas have serviced their sexual needs; don't worry!

it's a good thing to share with your black brothers, too, y'know? it don't hurt nobody, surely, and the brothas make your beautiful wives and mothers happy like hell, as these stories indicate, so why you be bitchin, I ain't never quite understand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some people...

Some people just amaze me. If the story is so offense to them then why do they bother to read it???? This is a websight about erotic storys, real or imagined, right?

The people bitching and judging are misereble people who lead miserable lives and just get out of bed in the morning looking pick a fight with someone, basically be an ass to the rest of society.

I love your storys Donna......so keep on writing baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep writing !

I love the way you started your first entry as a confession. You had to get something off your chest. I am glad you decided to do so. You not only helped yourself by sharing your true experience but I am sure you have helped others. I enjoyed every sentence of each of your stories. I would love to read a story written by you based on what you fantasize about when masturbating or when making love to your husband. Perhaps your encounter with the black coach enhanced your lovemaking with your husband. The title of your story is a great eye catcher. The thought of a white woman gift wrapping her sexy lips around a Big Black Cock is very erotic to many people no matter what they say, especially the ones with negative comments, it's the title of the story that got their attention in the first place. Anyway I applaud you for opening up and confessing. I hope you feel better. Life is too short find your happiness where you may. Peace & Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Again I Understand

Donna, I enjoyed it very much and thought you would go back. It sems the way it is. Sounds like the coaches at the YMCA, here in my hometown and us moms who watch our children play. Good luck to you. Hugs again wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I approve completely and loved story

Fantastic recount of your day at the park Donna. Please

continue if you again have such a encounter.

Patrice

Gary13Gary13about 16 years ago
What is wrong with all you "anonymous" hypocrites?

Donna, please note that all of the critics of your stories are too ashamed of themselves to reveal their names. Probably only one person, posting different messages. If a person doesn't want to read about a white woman having an affair with a black man, they should move on! Just don't read it! Why would some idiot decide that she wasn't using birth control? Personally, I loved it. I hope you didn't get pregnant, I hope it didn't spoil your marriage, I hope you received great satisfaction and learning from the experience. Gary

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
How dare they judge?

How dare they judge you to such petty and puerile standards. Sad and strange people over-endowed with a sense of their own importance and moral(?) righteousness. Please, please ignore these attempts to dominate and decide direction for you. Thank you for the time and effort that you put in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...servile to a REAL man...YOU GO GIRL!!!...

...you've done the right thing...follow your dream...your inner being..it will serve you well..know what it's like to be serviced by a TRUE MAN!!!...what the soothsayers say is irrelevant!!!...YOU"RE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON!!!..who knows her inner self...and what she wants in life!!!...TAKE THIS BLACK STALLION...AND MANY OTHERS...and create your private stable...let them inseminate you with their copious amounts of BLACK BABY SEED!!!..it feels WONDERFUL!! DOESN'T IT??!!...in the new unexplored territory of your cervix, as you purred to!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXto you!!..XOXOXO..;-))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GoodPlot

GoodPlot, Donna but i don´t know if it´s a true story, but i have an advice for you:

NEVER let your child caught you.If he does.You ´re done.

A friend of mine caught his mother cheating.He never forgive her and never talk to her again.That was almost ten years ago...

(J.Luis from Spain)

markoss3markoss3over 15 years ago
Great Stories ....

Hi Donna,

Those are both good stories. Well written, good paced and no story should ever give ALL the details. Thats what makes our imaginations work. Anyway I am so interested in the comments from the nay-sayers. Well they sure did read your stories. I am a bit turned off by folks reading right to the end and then judging the author.

Thanks for your good work and I hope you write again.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the line I had given my womanhood to, was all that

was needed. She is not only a slut and adulterer but also a whore. A whore fucks for money. She is married to a man she does not love or respect and on whom in her disrespect has cuckolded and betrayed. She has broken her marriage contract and when she provides sex for her "husband" it will not be out of love or respect but to pay for her lifestyle which allows her to have time and opportunity to fuck someone outside of her marriage. You have some reviewers that take what they think is high ground, you go girl, how dare they object. Can you understand how irrational and immature these rantings are. To do this act the woman has to be mentally ill and to support it these people most certainly need mental help. If you want to play have the honor, morals, and ethics to first divorce you spouse then go out and take the medical and physical risk on your own without exposing your family to them. In other words grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful stories

Both your stories were great Donna. I especially enjoyed how tender they were, because of both you and your lover. Loved them immensely. I have always wished this would happen to me. I love black men, they are exciting and like a magnet. My body tingles when I am near them, always has. I wish I could fine such a man like Marvin. Thank you for writing a beautiful story.

JanieTgirlJanieTgirlalmost 15 years ago
Excellent ... Ahhhhhhh

Absolutely beautiful. I want to be Donna and have Marvin to myself. I am looking for a kind, considerate gentle love just like Marvin. Donna found him, hopefully I can. Thanks for a great story.

BooomerBooomerover 14 years ago
It's Just A Story - People

I am constantly amazed at the vitriol that accompanies interracial stories - particularly the type where in the woman is fucking a stud with a big, black cock. It's almost as if the idea of that being erotic conjures up a myriad of mixed emotions for men - in particular. You get the black men who act like - Ha, Ha now all the white women want BBC. Then you get the white men who move the story through their own filter and see the heroine getting pregnant, AIDS, on welfare. When the "reality" is that most of these stories are fantasies or embellished real situations carried to the "what if" factor to the ninth degree. If interracial ain't your cup-o-tea pass on it. Try not to act like a moth draw to a flame. Life is too short and often your outrageous ire only fuels the flame that you're drawn to.

MyMomsAWhoreMyMomsAWhorealmost 14 years ago
You and My Mom Our The Same!

Damn, I Like this Story My Mom Also Takes Black Cock all The Time Except She's Divorced and Gets Fucked By Like 15 Black Cocks Everyday and Gets Cummed In Also And Know She's Pregnant With A Black Child but She Loves It(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Right

Good story, of course. But....yeah. That previous comment made me laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Well, it is a story...

and as such it is pretty hot. Now beyond being a story, I would have a problem or 2. She is subjecting her husband and family to AIDS and other STDs. She is so emotionally shallow that her pussy is now in charge of her life. Acting on her "thrilling sexcapades" because she likes to fuck black men, is not a lot of different than stealing because she has greed or balooning up to 400 pounds because she likes to eat. Is Marvin/Marcus going to marry her and support her when her husband gets suspicious because of her contempt, disrespect, lack of passion, and demands on her time and kicks her to the curb? Surprise, surprise all white men are not wimps. As a matter of fact most are not just as most black men have average sized dicks. Or so I've been told by a few black women. Those women BTW like to be loved, not treated as a sex object. Keep writing stories Donna. Your imagination is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very hot

LaidbackoneandopenLaidbackoneandopenabout 13 years ago
Licking the cum

Why didn't you lick the cum out of the panties? Have you not had anymore black cocks or cocks of any colour come to that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice departure from the Literotica norm, and daring because of what it leaves out.

I like this story because (1) there is no coercion or threat; and (2) there is no nonsense about pregnancy. It was a real pleasure to read a story that dared to leave out the two hallmarks of the average interracial tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clearly a bullshit story

1. The cunt can't even remember the guys name. First Marvin now Marcus.

2. Always read like a bs story. Light on details my ass.

3. Now there's a continuation out of the blue.

Ppl just eat it up.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
I would love to hear the next chapter

Your story is arousing, sexual, naughty, set and so very hot!!! I love the story, and love BBC myself. My hubby is fully aware and is not a cuck, just loves to see his wife used by black (and other) and I love pleasing him by pleasing them. You my dear Donna are just learning, go with the need and then desire it will be more than worth it.

Please write more, love to hear from you. Hugs...........Nadine

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Why so negative?

I can understand that any story might not fit everybody's wishes. But this story is well written, and some readers found it very sexy and appealing. Yet the negative speakers were so harsh, this writer may well have just felt it was not worth writing any more. That's too bad. There was some real talent there.

Maybe if we don't like a story, we could just say that in so many words, and not be destructive in our comments?

Most of the negative speakers had read the entire story, or seemed to me they had. If they didn't enjoy where it was going, why not just " turn the page?"

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

Thank You, Donna. I do not often give 5 stars, but your story was so good I had to.

Yes I read all of these comments, & I say to those that are so negitive" Don't read it if you don't like the type of story.

I think these two storys are great. They are simple, real, believable, enjoyable, very sexy, and readable. I for one don't give a shit about how angry you get reading these storys.Because you appearently are an asshole, with no imagination.

I am patiently awaiting your next story. Please make it soon.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful, down to every detail

I loved both of these stories. I am not sure whether or not they are true and really don't care, the best thing about them are that they are believable and show a range of true human emotion without going overboard. I am a bald headed, dark skinned black male. I stand 6'1, 220 lbs and have a matching 10" dick that I am truly proud of and serves/has served me and several white women (a couple have been married) well. I am a dominant male, but blackmail, coercion, rape, and things like that have never been my thing and honestly, I don't believe it fits with most of US. I have white, hispanic, and asian friends (or at least acquaintances) and none of them should ever be concerned I am going to fuck their wives or finger her when he goes to the kitchen for another bottle of wine.

Some of what I read on this sight goes way too far in reinforcing negative sterotypes in/about all races but maybe I am a little more sensitive to those regarding black males. I appreciate stories about black professionals, coaches, teachers, and the like because I see more of them in myself. Not every black male is an ex-con with a foot long dick looking for housewives to rape in front of their oldest teenage daughter. Like Chris Rock says, 'I hate Niggas!'

I appreciate this type of story more than you know, because whether or not you intended it that way, it at least eludes to the line between blacks people and niggas, and the black people I know hate niggas the same way white people do. The fact that it's well written, with proper punctuation and emphasis just adds to the joy of reading it. The other types of stories I eluded to, I make no fuss about, I simply stop reading them.

People love to complain and when you make something like writing public, a lot of those types will continue to send negativity your way. So Donna, all I ask is that you don't punish those of us that enjoy your work/talent because of assholes who don't. If you read a message that is going south fast, do what we should ALL do when there is freedom to do it... Stop reading, turn the page, and move on.

p.s. If you ever want positive reinforcement to combat that negativity, my email is below...

(mydunns31@yahoo.com)

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

Hot, hot, hot. I'd like to write a story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautiful. I bet you will never be the same. Beautiful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Name Wrong

Nice, hot story. But Marvin in the first story became Marcus in the second story.

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

I love this time in a lady's life when she realizes that sex isn't bad but, the sex she has been missing is horrible!!!! I hope she will do all she can to catch up even if she must find more 'friends' to run earrands with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Now here is a beautiful white wife who has been well and truly black fucked! She's married, but is also Black Owned, so Marcus will get that white pussy as many times as he wants it. She didn't say it, but I have no doubt that she now finds it impossible to deny him her pussy. They both are very lucky. So is her husband, even though he is totally unaware of the fact that his wife is so erotic and sexually alive. If he knew and enjoyed it, they would indeed have a very sexy and interesting marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

More wives should be like Donna. She got what she has been missing for years. I'm divorced but I have a female friend who is married and been encouraging her to try black. I think you have made a great decision Donna to give yourself to Marcus

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is totally truthful....

I was invovled with 3 married white women. I was married to a 4th white woman which turned into divorce.

The best sex was with rhe married gals. I loved eating the pussy and having my cock sucked. Fuckibg rhem were the best. One told me she'd have hwr tubes untied to have me impregnate her. Never came to fruition. But a damn good year.

kathy251724kathy251724about 6 years ago
monster cock

Her description of taking a huge cock is perfect. All you can do is hold on and hope he knows how to drive it. I've had 2 monsters so far. One hurt like hell and the other took me to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey people, it says fiction.

Donna, this is one erotic tale and I totally enjoyed both chapters. If you check the comment I left today on Chapter 1 you will know I don’t object to my wife enjoying other men. Unless you don’t screw your husband for a week or so later he will know you've enjoyed a cock thicker than his. I also find the idea of my wife being fucked by a black cock totally erotic and have suggested it to her many times during foreplay. While she keeps saying no, I keep fantasizing about watching her taking a long thick black cock, 10 by 3 inches, until it fills her with a load of cum that drips out of her stretched pussy before I fuck her.

A critique for all writers: I know some readers prefer an ambiguous (huge, long, thick, enormous) description of the lover’s cock, I prefer to get a comparison of the lover’s X inches long and over X inches thick cock to the husband’s (pathetic, small, average) 5 inches or 6 inches long by 1 inch or 1½ thick penis. What is huge to one, say a virgin girlfriend, could be average to an experienced swinger. My wife thought I was big until she had her first lover. Today she knows I’m just high average sized. When I enjoy a sexy man, my preferred size is 8 to 9 inches long and just over two inches thick but that is another story.

To the haters; why are you reading erotic porn? Remove the bookmark and let the rest of us enjoy our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

enjoyed this story, hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I love the idea of the woman I love getting excited by being weak for blackmen with huge thick blackdick. Seeing her on her hands and knees and him holding her by her hair as he shoves his rock hard dick in as far as he can making her moan and shake all over. Telling her your husband loves seeing what I do to his wife and how much better you cum for me. Telling her one day he plans on bringing his friends and passing her around, ruining her and making her watch her husband suck blackdick like she does. Makes her agree to kiss and feed me his cum like a good bitch.

Falc570Falc570about 3 years ago
Do your thing Donna

Thanks for this follow up story.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Time for hubby to show up and catch them both...scorched earth coming up..

DOL

WolfieWolfieover 1 year ago

Jesus! That was so hot. You should let your husband eat your pussy next time after, your shower. I’d like to do that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

White wives losing their shit and their brains over big black cock is a black man myth, but still makes for good story telling. This is a 5

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 1 year ago

Part 3 she loses her anal virginity to black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Try to be honest with yourself. What do you think your parents husband and children would really think of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I felt so loose and wet driving home. When I got out of the car it hurt so bad. I turned and looked back at the seat and my guts had stuck to the seat and was hanging out of me. I passed out. I woke up in the hospital wondering how I got there. A doctor was talking to my husband. My husband was standing there in shock. I began to hear what the doctor was saying. He was explaining this is what happens the first time that a white woman has a black man. My husband said O now I understand why they say a white woman ruined. The doctor and my husband walked out the door. My husband never returned. I did get to see him at a distance a few times and once at the signing of the divorce papers.

stratocass7501stratocass7501over 1 year ago

a very very good tender white fruit , in front on , in on , in on , in on , a big black cockhead in very tender mouvment with liquide emission .

stratocass7501stratocass7501over 1 year ago

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fantastic story, well written. Hopefully you allow yourself to be taken again and again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous