All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 02'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Wow!!!!! Just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell was that ? I needed a scorecard to keep all the names straight. I thought this was a story about your mom and you, and what happens between all 3 of you when your dad gets home. I was expecting something along those lines and then maybe the addition of Monica into the mix. Every time I read a new name I just scanned passed that paragraph in hopes of maybe seeing something that resembled the original story line. I hope this gets back on track. It still has the makings of a really good story if it does. If not it will just be a waste of everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Excellent second part, this has the promise of at least a ten episode story, certainly lived up to part one. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series is full of surprises. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Will you be doing any more with the Attic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Deteriorating as the tension with his mother becomes an improbable litany of girls chasing him with little emotion. A teenage boys fantasy. 'I don't want to sound shallow but...'. Why not? It's exactly what he is.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Loved it! Looking forward to chapter three. Hopefully Dad will finally give in when it comes to anal or agree to let Mom get it from the son (did I miss it or were we never told the son's first name. I saw a lot of "honey, sweetie, son, etc" but no name.) Five stars and a favorite point!

whacky76whacky76about 2 years ago

Great writing but not the direction I hoped you would take the story, still five stars. Maybe chapter three will be more mom, son, and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, you couldn't resist what seems to ruin almost every I/T story of late. Turning it into a harem mode thing. He's basically just a man-whore, with no real affection for any of them, and every woman in his zip code is a nymphomaniac. Totally let all of the air out of the balloon with this installment. I think I'll just pretend you only one wrote one chapter, with a disappointing main character and leave it at that.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

The guy's a real horn dog, his mother's sucking his cock, his parents are watching him fuck his ex girlfriend in the ass, his class mates are lining up to fuck him and offer him their cute little tight assholes to destroy, and he has endless phone calls from school friends all wanting him to fuck them. The guy's gotta be doing something right! I'm still loving this as a story, it's awesome!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Good continuation in this chapter. The plot is progressing along swimmingly.

Eagerly awaiting Part 3.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter!

... But there's no such thing as a "scrimmage" in what you Americans call soccer.

There's the first half (45 mins), a quick break, then the second half (45 mins).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep this series going. It's phenomenal.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

Forget what I wrote after part one (never thinking this would be a series). You are clearly back in your groove!

It does seem odd that you’d launch yet another “teen stud in HS” while Central High Blues remains abortive. If you aren’t going to continue and complete that one, PLEASE bring this one to fruition.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the series but I hope to see more dynamics in his parents marriage. Will he take over as alpha male with his mom? Does she let him own and control her ass, leaving dad left out if/when he comes around to wanting it? It seems he has the pick of women in school now, so why allow girlfriends back into his life if they dumped him? Just a few cracks I see in current story arc. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I played and coached soccer my entire life, to include serving in my state’s ODP program. We did scrimmages all the time. Most of the time inter-squad, other times against other programs where we were friends with their coaches and wanted an informal opportunity to have our players tune their skills without all the pressure of an actual game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story and the way you wrote it, looking for more chapters.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 2 years ago

Sorry POWERSWORDER, in my area there is a scrimmage.

SCRIMMAGE is during practice where the players are divided into two teams (shirts and skins?) and play each other. Coach may or may not be on field teaching.

FRIENDLY is a non-competition game between two teams that may or may not be in the same league.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story line. Everyone secretly likes the idea of being watched and also exploring those forbidden places, like a tight asshole.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Omg. This series is fantastic. Loved it. 5 stars

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

too many characters. stick to the mom

JGellarJGellarabout 2 years ago

Loving the complexity of the intersectioning relationships and personal dynamics at play. Once I started reading, I was enticed to see where everything would end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure HS girl seeking moose cock for her virgin ass, is a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For you, a weak chapter. Too many random elements coming and going and not hanging together. Like the mother giving dear old dad oral on the sofa with the star sitting next to them; where did that come from? The star has had 2 girlfriends, then a couple months later 6 or 8 want to jump his bones out of the blue. Ch,1 was excellent; this one was just taking up space.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent chapter!

The maturity you wrote Emmanuelle with in the last part - realising that she wasn't meant for him was great.

11/10 Lube Bottles!!!!!

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Scrimmage is a term in American football but not in soccer, I had to look up the understanding of that term "scrimmage"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mojo648, scrimmage is absolutely a term used in soccer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

For my tastes you thru in too many new possibilities. If they all stick around I will get confused, but that's just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES