Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 03

Story Info
You would not believe the weekend I had!
16.4k words
4.77
87.6k
192

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,751 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

* * * * *

After Emmanuelle left, I joined my parents in the kitchen and we started preparing dinner together the way we normally would on a school night. Well, except that we kept blushing and didn't really talk the way we usually did. Finally my mom cleared her throat and gave me a wicked grin.

"That was quite a show you gave us earlier," she quipped.

I bit my lip and shook my head as I looked at her, and my dad turned to stare at her as well.

"What? Were we just supposed to act like that didn't happen?" she asked us both. She laughed, which made me and Dad laugh uncomfortably. "Emmanuelle certainly seemed to enjoy it," she continued, returning her gaze to the vegetables she was preparing. "I guess you two are getting back together."

"Actually, we're not," I sighed, shaking my head again. "What you saw was incredible for both of us, but for her it just...wasn't the same. It made it clear to her that we don't love each other anymore and she felt lousy about 'ruining everything' by breaking up with me three months ago. I doubt we'll actually date, but we'll probably see each other again."

Mom reached over and rested a hand lightly on my forearm. "I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. Are you okay?"

I thought for a minute before nodding slowly. "You know, I am okay. I didn't like seeing her crying, especially after..." I gulped and looked at my dad. "Um, you know," I continued awkwardly. "But I think this is for the best, really."

Now, I had thought about mentioning Cheryl but I looked at my mother and had another thought.

"Mom, could you get me Monica's phone number? I think I'd like to see about 'hanging out at her place' this weekend."

I managed to keep a straight face until she squawked and dropped the paring knife she had been using. Then Dad and I just busted up at the look on her face. Mom narrowed her eyes when she realized I had been messing with her, but then she grinned and licked her lips.

"You know what? I'm going to give you her number. It will serve both of you right. Plus, that will leave us the house all weekend while you're--"

"That's enough," my dad said quietly, cutting her off. It reminded us abruptly that he simply did not care to have this sort of conversation, and that was the end of it.

Mom did get me Monica's number later, though. It wasn't until after dinner, and it suddenly reminded me that I had never called Leslie back. I got up from the couch and gave both of my parents a hug and kiss, and then retreated to my room to make that call.

Leslie didn't answer right away, and I listened to her voice on her voicemail message. It gave me time to think what I should say, so when I heard the beep I was ready. I took a breath and started with an apology.

"Leslie, I am really sorry I didn't call you back sooner," I started.

Then the phone beeped again, and I looked at it. Leslie was calling me. Well, I screwed up and hung up entirely, so I had to call her back again. That time the call went directly to voicemail and I blew out a breath in frustration and hung up again. I figured I needed to either wait a couple of minutes to try again, or wait for her to call me.

* * *

Ten minutes or so later, we were finally talking. I apologized again, and Leslie laughed softly.

"It's okay. I already heard your apology on the voicemail. I guess you and Emmanuelle spent more time together than you expected?"

"Yeah," I replied. I wasn't comfortable sharing any more than that. I had to grin, though, when I pictured Leslie's face and wondered what her reaction would be if I told her, "So, I was fucking Emmanuelle in the ass, and I realized my parents were watching..."

"Is it too late for you to see me?" Leslie asked, breaking me out of that thought.

I looked over at my alarm clock. "Um, no, not really," I replied.

Leslie gave me directions to her house, and I let my parents know before jumping into my shower. I was quick about it, and threw on clean clothes before getting into Mom's car and driving over to Leslie's house. As I drove, I sniffed to make sure the smell of my mother's aroused pussy wasn't still noticeable.

It was the first time I got to meet Leslie's parents. Her dad looked vaguely familiar, and I realized I had seen him before but we'd never talked. They welcomed me warmly into their home, and I waved at Leslie's younger brother. He returned the wave, but didn't stop playing his video game. I just grinned.

Leslie was still in her bedroom, and her mother led me back to that room and knocked softly before opening the door. I was surprised when her mother closed the bedroom door after I had stepped inside. I got an even bigger surprise when Leslie stood up. She had been sitting on her bed, and I thought she was wearing some kind of yellow blouse. As soon as she stood, though, I gulped and stared at the gauzy, see-through babydoll nightie.

Leslie's big, perky tits and hard little nipples were clearly visible, as were her tiny bikini panties. Before I got the chance to say anything, she leaned up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm glad you could make it," she murmured, and then her soft little tongue slid right into my mouth.

She stood there and rubbed her body against me as we kissed. There was no way to disguise my hardening dick, and she moaned appreciatively when she felt it swelling against her. After a few lovely minutes like that, we broke off the kiss and both sucked in a soft gasp for air.

"I'm glad to see Emmanuelle didn't completely wear you out," Leslie said with a grin.

Her sexy smile was contagious. I could not help but return it. Then she turned and stepped over to the bed, and my eyes quickly took in the gorgeous curve of her bottom. I managed not to get caught staring this time, and she turned and patted the bed.

"Have a seat. Let's talk," she said simply.

I sat, and cocked my head. "Your parents are cool with us being alone in your room like this?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, but it does mean they like you. If they didn't, they would have called me out of my room rather than just walking you back here." She chuckled softly. "You didn't see my mom's face before she closed the door. The way she smiled at me..." She shook her head, and I loved the way her blonde curls shook around her face when she did that. Her voice dropped to a whisper, but she was still smiling that sexy smile. "As long as we're not too loud, we could do whatever we want."

I could not miss the way she licked her lips and glanced down at my crotch meaningfully. Then she smiled up at my face again.

"Tonight we should just talk, though," she continued. "You don't know Tanya or Jackie, do you?"

"No," I replied, shaking my head.

Leslie treated me to another lovely show of her sexy body as she got up from the bed and retrieved her tablet from the top of her dresser. When she slid back into the bed she sat right next to me so that her hip was pressed against mine. It didn't seem like a calculated move. Leslie seemed really comfortable to be sitting that close to me, almost naked, and sharing pictures of her friends with me.

I recognized both girls, of course. We'd just never spoken. The picture that caught my attention was of the three of them in bikinis, all leaning toward the camera and smiling. Tanya reminded me a little uncomfortably of Denise. They had the same straight, honey-blonde hair. Tanya's eyebrows were a little darker, and her breasts looked just slightly smaller, but they could probably pass as sisters.

Jackie had light brown hair, cut short on the sides and back, but her long bangs hung down over her face most of the time. In that picture, though, her hair was wet and slicked back. I had to wonder if she was aware at the time how her bikini hung down and revealed her tits. Her hard nipples were completely exposed. Leslie obviously knew. She was grinning at me when I looked from that picture to her face.

"Do you think my tits are as nice as Jackie's?" she asked.

I licked my lips, but it was obvious she was giving me permission so I looked down at her breasts. Her nipples crinkled up into tight little sexy knots as I looked at them, letting me know it turned her on.

"They're very nice," I murmured.

She bit her lip and sighed, and then leaned in to kiss me again. "I'd love to have you kiss them," she whispered after that kiss, "but I promised I wouldn't do anything with you tonight."

I nodded and swallowed. "Your parents?"

"No, Tanya and Jackie. We all want you, but we want to stay friends. So, we agreed that we would try to keep things fair." She looked down at my lap again and licked her lips. "They made me promise that if I got you alone, I wouldn't do anything to give me an unfair advantage. I mean, I'd love to suck your dick right now." She saw my dick twitch, and smiled as she returned her gaze to my eyes. "What you have to understand is that all three of us want to suck your dick. I can't wait to feel your hard dick in my pussy, but neither can they."

She reached into my lap and her fingertips lightly traced the pulsing head of my cock. Her words had me completely hard. Leslie sighed and forced herself to stop touching me. I was so turned on I was practically panting at that point.

"So, how is that supposed to work?" I asked. "How am I supposed to date any of you if we're not allowed to do anything?"

She nodded, letting me know that she understood exactly what I meant.

"Before you take any one of us out on a date, the three of us all want to get with you at the same time," she replied. "As long as it's cool with you, we were hoping to get with you Saturday morning or afternoon."

I pulled a face and shook my head. "I have my soccer matches on Saturdays. That won't work."

"Oh, shit, I totally forgot!" she said. Then she quickly reached out and rested her hand on my right forearm. "Sorry," she muttered, "I know you're an amazing soccer player. The three of us will probably come out to watch you play. We just had our hearts set on getting you alone so we could finally..." She licked her lips and I shivered as I replayed that in my head.

I had to blow out a breath to try to relax. My dick was throbbing in my shorts, I was so fucking turned on. Leslie couldn't miss it, either. I heard her swallow heavily and that just made her breasts rise and fall right next to me. Then the unmistakable aroma of her wet pussy drifted up to my nostrils and I just couldn't resist. I reached down and gave her shapely thigh a squeeze, knowing full well my fingertips were only inches away from her horny little pussy.

"Leslie, I understand it would be unfair for you to do anything for me, but could I please lick your pussy?"

I licked my lips and she stared at my tongue when I did.

"That...that...okay," she panted weakly.

After she slid her panties down her legs and lay back, I dove in and eagerly drove my tongue into her tasty, wet folds. She bit her lip and looked sexy as fuck. I kept licking her and reached both hands up beneath her nightie to give her breasts a squeeze. She moaned, but then shook her head and pulled my hands away.

"You're not allowed to do anything with my tits," she hissed.

I nodded to let her know I understood and slid my hands down her body. The entire time, my lips and tongue were all over her sweet little pussy, working it over and lapping up her juices. She didn't protest when I slid two fingers into her snug little snatch, and then she pulled her pillow over her face to muffle her cries when she came.

That was too much for me.

The way her pussy squeezed my fingers and drenched them with her hot juices, all I could think about was how good that was going to feel around my hard dick. I had to have her, and it turned me on to know exactly how I was going to do it. My free hand slid down to pull the drawstring of my shorts loose before she finished moaning into that pillow. By the time she pulled the pillow from her face and gasped for air, she did not know I had already pulled my shorts halfway down.

"Damn, you're delicious," I whispered up at her. Then I dove back in and latched onto her clit, sucking it vigorously while my fingers plunged in and out of her and spread her pussy open.

It only took another minute of that intense cunnilingus to get her off again. Leslie's eyes and mouth shot open and she abruptly pulled the pillow over her face again. I quickly reached down and shoved my shorts down my legs, and then I was sliding my body up between Leslie's spread thighs. Her body had been trembling and she moaned into the pillow from the moment it covered her mouth. She was still moaning as my fingers slid in and out, and then I pulled my fingers all the way out and replaced them with the head of my hard cock.

Damn, her tight little pussy felt incredible as I pushed my dick into her. I had half of it inside her before she suddenly gasped into that pillow. Her eyes were wild when she pulled it from her face and looked into my eyes.

"You--you can't!" she gasped.

Then her mouth shot open as I pushed more of my cock inside her, and I leaned forward to slide my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered but started sucking my tongue. I felt her lift her legs and spread them for me. It was such a turn-on to take her like this, after she had protested weakly. I was looking right into her eyes as I started fucking her, and then I realized I wasn't the only one. Leslie loved being taken like this.

Before I had even gotten to the point of coming inside her, I realized she had set this up from the very beginning. She had known exactly what she was doing when she picked out her outfit, invited me over, and showed me those pictures. She had protested just enough that she could justify her behavior to her friends if they ever found out.

"Please tell me you're on the pill," I groaned as I got close.

"We all are," she replied. Then she wrapped her legs around me and sank her teeth into my shoulder as I flooded her horny pussy with the fresh sperm it craved.

We panted between kisses. I loved the way Leslie shuddered beneath me each time my cock pulsed another stream of cum inside her. Once again, she gave me that contagious smile and I had to smile back. I planted a soft smooch on her lips and pulled my head back. Damn, it was such a turn on to see that smile give way to shocked disbelief when I started fucking her again.

"You're...you're still hard!" she gasped.

"Yes," I replied simply. "Did you think we were already done?"

"I--I--ooh!" she stammered.

Leslie's pussy was much more sensitive after I had come inside her, and she shuddered and came again and again as I pounded my hard cock in and out of her. I didn't reach another orgasm, but it was incredible for me. I only stopped because it was obvious from her expression that Leslie just couldn't take any more. That poor girl looked frazzled and just plain wrecked after that last series of orgasms had ripped through her. I kissed her gently before pulling my dick out of her.

Then I pulled my shorts back up quickly and slipped out to find the bathroom. Fortunately, it was just down the hall. I found a washcloth and soaked it, and was back in her bedroom just seconds after I had left. Leslie looked up at me with wonder as I tenderly cleaned her puffy, sperm-filled pussy.

"Jesus," she breathed, "that was...that was..." She shook her head, and her eyes were simply enormous. "I never imagined it would be like that."

She didn't protest when I gently lifted her nightie out of the way and kissed and sucked her hard little nipples. She sighed and returned my kisses eagerly after I slid her panties back up her thighs. I even tucked her into bed before I left. At the doorway, I turned and felt another shot of arousal when I saw the way she was watching me.

"Sweet dreams, Leslie," I whispered.

"Sweet dreams," she replied with that contagious smile.

* * *

The following school day was a blur, and I recall being very grateful that it was Friday. The only girl I really got to talk to during the day was Tori, in my English class. She was gushing, talking about how wonderful Tio was and thanking me again for introducing them. I caught Emmanuelle watching us closely, and saw her expression change to a soft smile when she heard enough to know that Tori was now seeing someone else.

The two times I saw Leslie in the hallways between classes, she had fixed me with that contagious smile. Other than that, she gave no clue that we had been together the night before. I smiled at her, and at her two friends. Her friends blushed, and I couldn't help but picture Jackie's perky tits and hard nipples when I looked at her.

At the end of the school day, I just missed Cheryl and Tina but didn't know it.

I hustled over to the elementary school, and ran into Monica in front of the main doors. She blushed when I walked up and smiled down at her. Once again, I was struck by just how stacked she was for such a petite woman. She noticed the way I looked her over, and looked pleased. She stepped close before speaking to me.

"Your mom said she gave you my number," she whispered, leaning in to me for privacy. "Were you really planning to come over to my place for a visit?"

"I would love to," I replied, giving her my warmest smile. "I just don't want to get you in any trouble."

She nodded and looked around once more before she murmured, "I'll call to let you know when it's safe."

"Sounds great," I replied. I heard her sigh behind me when I turned and made my way inside.

From the twinkle in my mother's eye, I knew she had been watching us through the glass doors. I took a seat on the bench there in the office and tried to read while I waited for her to finish her data entry for the day. By the time we settled into her car, there was no missing the strong smell of her arousal.

Since it was a Friday, Dad was already home when we got there. I barely had time to make sure I could borrow my mother's car before they hurried into their bedroom and slammed the door.

* * *

Monica was nervous as hell when she welcomed me into her apartment later that afternoon. She was so nervous that it made me feel nervous, if that makes sense. Since I had no idea what she really had in mind and she was too nervous to make her intentions clear, we wound up actually sitting on her couch, eating popcorn and watching a movie. After an hour of that, she finally reached over and gave my hand a tentative touch.

I looked over at her face, and she still looked nervous--maybe even more so, now that she had made that first physical contact. However, I could read the horny look on her face and knew that she wanted me to do something. I leaned over and she moaned as I kissed her. Then she was frantic as she returned my kiss, sucking my tongue eagerly as it slid between her lips.

When I pulled her into my lap, she moaned around my tongue. In no time, she was humping against me and I could feel the moist heat of her pussy through her thin shorts. We left the television on and I carried her into her bedroom. She moaned helplessly the entire time as I undressed her and kissed her heaving breasts. Then I pushed her gently onto her back and licked and sucked her wet little snatch until she cried out and came.

Monica was clearly shocked when she finally saw my hard dick. Her mouth was wide, as were her blue eyes, when my dick spread her pussy wide open. She never said a word, but she never stopped moaning as I took her in her bed. I had never managed to get my mother's words out of my head, and so I was rougher with her than I probably would have been otherwise. My dick was eager to "wreck" her sweet little pussy, and I started fucking her fast and hard as soon as I worked my entire length inside her.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,751 Followers