Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad came in and gave us a slightly raised eyebrow. Then he slowly shook his head twice. I cleared my throat and got up from the couch, and his eyes flared slightly.

"Dad, I am so sorry that happened earlier," I said softly. "I'll make sure it never happens again."

"Okay," he replied evenly.

Then Mom had him, dragging him back to their bedroom. They closed the door that time, but I could hear my Dad groaning helplessly as my mother took him in her hungry mouth. I was so deeply satisfied after that intense session with my mother that I only got half hard. I grabbed a quick bite to eat and went into my room to lie down, still smiling as I listened to my father moaning as my mother drained him once again.

* * *

I awoke blearily to my phone going off across the room. It was just past noon, but I knew I had slept at least a couple of hours. I staggered over to my dresser and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I croaked. As soon as I did, I wandered across the hall and filled a cup with water.

"Hey, it's Tina," she replied. From the tone of her voice and the faint voices in the background, I figured she wasn't alone. "Um...I was wondering if you're busy."

It took her so long to say it that I knew Cheryl had to be nearby. I sucked down that water and cleared my throat.

"So, Cheryl and your mom wondered where you had gone," I said quietly. "What did you tell them?"

The relief in her voice was obvious. "Oh, I went to the mall," she said. "I left my phone in my car, so my mom and Cheryl were concerned because they hadn't been able to reach me. It was dumb, I know."

"Did you find anything you liked?" I asked, grinning.

"Oh, there was something just my size," she purred. "I just wish I'd had more time, you know? So I could have really tried it on?"

"Mmm," I replied, already hardening at the memory. "I'm sure it looked amazing."

"Thanks," she replied softly. Then she raised her voice a bit. "Oh, so Cheryl and I were hanging out here at my house, and we wondered if you were busy. I could come and pick you up, if you have time to visit."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she replied. "Plus, my mom would love to meet you."

"Sounds good," I said.

I looked around for my parents, and listened at their bedroom door for a moment to see if I could hear them. A soft moan from my mother let me know they were probably asleep, with Dad's dick in her mouth. I debated with myself for a few minutes before deciding not to bother them. I left a note on the kitchen counter instead, letting them know I was going to Tina's house.

* * *

I didn't know Tina's mom was single before that afternoon. I'd never met the woman before. It was immediately obvious where Tina had gotten her enormous boobs, though. It was tough not to stare at her mother in the gown she wore. She gave me a smile when I walked in.

"Hi, I'm Grace," she said, holding out her hand. "I've heard so much about you. I'm glad to finally get the chance to meet you."

"So nice to meet you too, Grace," I replied, shaking her hand.

Her massive tits wobbled in time with that handshake, letting me know she was definitely not wearing a bra. She got a sly look in her eye and subtly licked her lips when she noticed the way my eyes flicked down to her bosom. Then she turned and strutted out to the kitchen, and it was my turn to lick my lips. There wasn't a panty line, either.

I followed Tina and Cheryl into Tina's bedroom, raising an eyebrow when Tina immediately closed the door behind us. She saw that look.

"It's fine," she assured me. "Mom doesn't mind."

Cheryl actually looked a little more nervous than I felt when she turned to face us. Then she gasped and flinched when her phone rang in her pocket. She pulled it out and looked at it.

"It's my mom," she murmured, and then she spoke into the phone. "Hey, Mom, what's up? Um, I'm over at Tina's. Okay, sorry. I'll take care of it when I get home. Mom! Please can I just--" She shook her head in annoyance and then shot us an apologetic look. "Okay, Mom, I'll come home and take care of it right now."

Cheryl hung up and blew out an annoyed breath.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I forgot to do the breakfast dishes, and I had two other chores. It was my turn for the dishes, but I totally forgot. I have to go home now and do that, but I think she'll let me come back right afterward."

"I'll go and help," Tina offered.

"Can I come and help?" I asked.

They both shook their heads.

"No, not yet," Cheryl replied.

"That would probably be a bad idea," Tina added, chuckling softly. When Cheryl shot her a pained look, she muttered, "Sorry."

I cocked my head. "Why is that?"

"My parents are super controlling," Cheryl sighed. "I'm not allowed to date or hang out with boys. If they see you, then there's no way they'll let me come back over here."

I shook my head. "How are we supposed to date, then?"

"Oh, I'll be along to help," Tina assured me. "You can just hang out here while we're gone. If you don't mind, I'm sure my mom would love to talk with you. She gets awfully lonely."

Cheryl missed the sly look on Tina's face. I just swallowed and nodded. Then I followed them out of the bedroom.

"We're heading over to Cheryl's house," Tina announced. "We should be back in an hour."

As soon as the front door closed behind them, Tina's mom--Grace, I reminded myself--walked right up and put her arms around me. Her breasts pressed against me and I could feel her hard nipples. The gown she wore was dark green and opaque, but it wasn't very thick. Her face was just inches in front of mine.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked softly.

I shook my head. "No, ma'am, I'm fine," I replied nervously.

She smiled and gave me a throaty chuckle. "You don't have to call me 'ma'am.' Grace is fine."

She leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips. I was shocked, because she just seemed so casual about it.

"Oh, you're way too tense," she muttered, shaking her head. Then she released me from that hug and turned, taking my hand. "Let me help you relax."

"Okay," I replied automatically.

I didn't know what to think as she led me into her bedroom. I'm sure my eyes bugged out when she stopped and pulled that gown up over her head, revealing her incredibly stacked body in all its glory. Her slick pussy lips stood out noticeably from her pubic mound, since it was completely devoid of hair. Grace had the same shoulder-length curly black hair her daughter did, and her breasts formed two perfect, matching teardrops. Each was easily larger than my entire head.

"You should get more comfortable," she murmured.

Then she was undressing me, moaning happily in her throat when my hard cock popped up out of my shorts. As soon as my shorts hit the floor, she leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth with another lusty moan. I couldn't help where my thoughts went as I watched her in disbelief. She looked so much like her daughter that I couldn't help but think of Tina sucking my dick just as enthusiastically a few days earlier. I had thought that Tina was the girl I needed to marry, but that would make this horny, huge-titted woman my wife's mother...

My mother-in-law sucks dick too! immediately popped into my mind.

I shuddered at the marvelous sensation, and just knew this woman would be all over my dick every time her daughter left us alone together. She looked up into my eyes and gave two more firm sucks to my sensitive knob, and then pulled back. She licked her lips and smiled up at me.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked. I could only shake my head. "Good," she murmured, and then she went back to sucking me.

I finally got over my shock then, and let my eyes roam over her incredible body. Then I chuckled softly. With her on her knees like that, I really couldn't see her body well at all. Her eyes looked up at me and she raised an eyebrow, but she didn't stop working her lips further down my shaft.

"I was just thinking we'd be a lot more comfortable in the bed," I explained, "unless you really like being on your knees."

Her eyes widened slightly at that, and she gave me a nice, long slurp before letting me slip from her mouth.

"You're a much naughtier young man than I expected," she chuckled, getting to her feet. Then she pushed me onto my back in the bed and her eyes followed my waving cock. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun together."

Another little bombshell went off in my mind, and it felt like another piece of that puzzle fell into place. I wouldn't be the first guy Tina had shared with her mother. Grace's massive boobs slid up over my thighs as she crawled up the bed to resume sucking my dick, and I couldn't help recall how Tina had eaten out Cheryl's asshole the previous afternoon. Had she done that with her mother? Had her mother taught her how to do it? I looked down at her face again as she moaned and sucked my dick.

"Cheryl doesn't know, does she?" I asked softly. She looked up at me questioningly, so I continued. "She doesn't know Tina plans to have sex with me every chance she gets, or that you two will share me. She has no idea the two of you have done it before."

She shook her head slightly, without releasing me from her mouth.

"So, you won't really be able to join in or watch when I'm with Cheryl and Tina, right?"

She let me slip from between her lips with a sigh. Her hand slowly stroked my wet shaft when she murmured, "No. Poor Cheryl would probably freak out. I would love to see it, though, especially when you fuck her ass for the first time."

"Did you get to watch Tina, the first time she...?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

The way she groaned let me know the answer before she said a word.

"Oh, yeah," she groaned, stroking me faster. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I can't wait to watch her take this bad boy in her sexy little ass."

"Are we going to wait so she can watch the first time I fuck you in the ass?" I growled.

Her eyes shot open and she swallowed heavily. Then she leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. "No," she replied firmly. Then I watched her tits wave about as she got up from the bed and walked around to her nightstand. "I think I need that right now," she said as she pulled the lube out of the top drawer. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," I replied, pushing up onto my knees so I could see her clearly. "But will Tina be mad?"

"No," she replied. "My daughter knows what I like, and the look she gave me before she left made it pretty clear that she expected us to have sex."

I watched her lubricate her asshole and nodded. "That was the impression I got," I said. "I just can't help picturing you with a big, satisfied grin on your face and three loads of my hot cum in your ass when they get back, and me too tired and drained to get it up for them. I think that would piss both of them off."

She laughed and shook her head. I smiled but continued.

"Cheryl's not stupid. She might not suspect we would do anything, but if she finds me completely drained when she gets here, she would figure out you were the one who had drained me."

"You're so cute," she chuckled.

I saw the look on her face and sighed. She didn't think I would last that long, and probably figured I would have time to recover after what she expected to be a "quickie." It would be up to me to make sure I held back and saved something for Cheryl. I crawled to the edge of the bed and slid to the floor behind her. I admired her sexy ass for a moment, and quickly lubricated the head of my dick before joining her in the bed.

She moaned as I teased her wet, throbbing pucker with the fat head of my dick, and moaned louder as I started pushing it into her. Just like Tina, she had a really tight little butthole. "Oh fuck!" she gasped when the ridge of my thick cock head finally pushed its way inside her. Unlike earlier with her daughter, Grace was too busy gasping for air to cry out obscenities as my cock filled her ass.

I suspected it had been a while since she had taken a cock in her snug backdoor before we started, but from her reaction I quickly figured out that she had never had a big dick in her ass before. I stroked my hand down her back gently, causing her to shiver all over. Only half my shaft was inside her, if that. As I pulled back, her snug little ring gripped me tightly. She groaned and shuddered as I slowly pushed back inside her.

Her asshole was way too tight for me to actually fuck it. I was only able to work about a third of my length in and out of her before she shuddered and came, and her rectal muscles locked down and held me firmly in place when that happened. It happened a lot. Grace came like crazy from getting her tight asshole stretched, and I was never able to take more than eight or nine slow thrusts inside her before setting her off again.

After twenty minutes, she was a shivering, whimpering wreck. She shook even harder and let out a long, low groan as I slowly pulled my dick out of her maddeningly tight butthole. That little hole practically snapped shut as soon as I managed to pull the head of my cock out of her snug little ring. I bent and kissed her lips softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and licked her lips, looking up at me with wide eyes. Then she croaked out something. I think it was, "That was..." but I'm not sure.

"Let me get you some water," I offered.

She nodded gratefully, and I made my way out to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. I brought it back and helped her sit up in the bed before handing it to her. As she drank it, I went into her bathroom and quickly washed my dick. I returned just as she finished draining the glass. She looked at me and shook her head, and a wry smile lit her face.

"Okay, I underestimated you," she chuckled.

I smiled and took the glass. "Would you like more water?" I asked.

"No, I'm good," she sighed, lying back and shaking her head.

I turned and set the glass on her nightstand, next to the lube. Then I slid into the bed between her legs. She looked up at my face and smiled as I crawled up her body. Her eyes shot open when she felt me pressing the head of my cock between her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh!" she cried out as I pushed inside her.

Her pussy was surprisingly tight as well. However, it could take my entire length after just a few seconds.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked before lowering my lips to her throbbing right nipple.

"Not at all!" she gasped. She spread her legs further and raised her arms above her head. "I'm all yours!"

I took that woman like she belonged to me after that. The way she had opened herself up in that "I surrender" pose beneath me let me know she wanted it. I fucked her tight, wet little pussy fast and hard and deep. I watched her face closely when I started, to make sure I wasn't hurting her. Her response was to cry out "Oh yes!" and throw her head back, so I went for it. She also encouraged me to suck and bite her huge tits and hard nipples roughly while I fucked her.

It was far too intense for me to last long, but that had not been my goal. Her pussy was mine to use for my pleasure--she wanted me to use her, and I did. Of course, it got her off like crazy when I fucked her like that, and she screamed in ecstasy when she felt me swelling up and exploding inside her. I think this was the kind of fast and furious sex she had expected when she imagined taking me in her ass. It was an incredibly intense orgasm for both of us. I came really hard, shooting several massive spurts deep inside her. Her sexy, stacked body shook beneath me each time she felt one of them shooting out of me to splatter hard against her womb.

I slid up her body and kissed her gasping mouth as the rest of my cum drooled out inside her.

"Oh, fuck! That was so intense," she panted, "Mmm."

I loved kissing her like that, feeling her hard nipples pressing against my chest and her ravaged pussy fluttering around me. Then I felt my thick semen oozing out around the base of my shaft and moaned into her mouth. I pulled back from her body slowly, savoring the sight of her incredible body and licking my lips. After those messy sessions with my mom, though, I knew I needed to get moving.

My legs were still a little shaky after my intense orgasm, but I was able to make it into her bathroom. I snagged the still-damp washcloth and headed back to the bed. Grace looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes until I started gently cleaning her pussy. She was still incredibly sensitive, of course, and the damp, rough texture of the cloth stimulated her more than she expected. When I pushed a finger deep inside her to tease out the pool of sperm, she shuddered and came again. That was helpful, actually, since her pelvic contractions pushed out copious amounts of semen into the waiting washcloth.

Once I had thoroughly cleaned her and wiped up the trails of stray cum from the insides of her thighs, her perineum and asshole, I bent down to give her clit one long, careful lick. I smacked my lips afterward and sat back.

"All clean," I announced.

"Mmm," she purred happily. "You certainly are thorough."

I headed back into her bathroom and used soap to wash out the washcloth before wringing it out and hanging it up. Then I headed back to the bed. I loved the satisfied smile on her face when she looked up at me. She had her arms crossed and her hands behind her head, leaving her body completely exposed to my gaze. Somehow she failed to notice my renewed erection.

She looked completely shocked when I slid my rock-hard dick back into her freshly-cleaned pussy and filled my mouth with her left breast. I wasted no time getting back to the same fast-paced fucking I had enjoyed just a few minutes earlier. This second round was even better, now that I had taken the edge off with that first orgasm. I settled in for a nice, long pussy-pounding session.

* * *

It was a good thing Grace's gown was opaque; it hid all the hickeys I had planted all over her wonderful tits. Her ravaged, puffy pussy was tender after the half-hour of intense fucking it had received. After we had shared a brief shower, she was still far too sensitive for me to even give her beautiful little pussy lips a soft kiss. I felt a twinge of guilt.

"I'm sorry, Grace. I was too rough," I breathed.

"Oh, don't you dare," she murmured, pulling me up her body for a kiss. "That was fucking incredible for me. I'm too sensitive for you to kiss me down there, but that is one satisfied pussy."

We had to get dressed before we could say anything else. Tina's car was pulling up in front of the house. As I pulled my shorts up my legs, Grace looked over and chuckled when she saw my half-hard dick.

"I was going to ask if you were going to have anything left for Cheryl," she whispered. She slid over and lightly squeezed the shaft of my dick through my shorts. "Obviously, you do."

I walked up and gave Cheryl a big hug and a kiss on the lips as soon as she walked into the living room. It wasn't really my intent, but it distracted her and she never even looked at Grace. Tina did. She saw the deeply satisfied look on her mother's face, and grinned. Then she saw the way her mother walked into her bedroom, and her eyes widened a bit.

She was concerned until we were in her bedroom once again and she watched Cheryl sigh and kiss the tip of my hard cock. Then Tina sighed and I read the relief on her face. I returned my attention to Cheryl at that point. She really was pretty, despite the way her lips were stretched around the fat head of my dick at that moment.

"May I please lick your pussy, Cheryl?" I whispered.

"Mmm-hmm!" she moaned eagerly.

She released me from her mouth and sat back, smiling at me as she slid her shorts and panties down her legs. Then she glanced to her right and gasped, and her eyes shot open in surprise. I followed her gaze and watched Tina slide her own shorts down her legs, but that left her completely nude.