Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 04

Story Info
That crazy-ass weekend somehow got even crazier.
13.5k words
4.78
80.6k
176

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

Author's note: I realized after submitting the previous chapters that I had been woefully remiss. Several of my friends I made through this site were extremely helpful with feedback as I wrote this story. Notably, it was Joseph who made several very helpful suggestions and those came to fruition in the previous episode.

* * * * *

My mother's arousing scent was still detectable when I borrowed her car and drove over to Leslie's house. Her mother seemed surprised to see me when she answered the front door, but she smiled and let me in. "Leslie's in her room," she said, leaving me to walk back there on my own as she rejoined her husband on the couch.

I tried to ignore how hot that woman looked in her nightgown, and how obvious her hard nipples had been through the thin fabric. I don't think I stared.

Leslie was equally surprised to see me. I knocked softly on her bedroom door, and she called out, "Come in." Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Should I leave the door open?" I asked her. When she shook her head, I closed it carefully.

I blew out a breath and thought carefully about what I should say. Leslie sat up and patted the bed beside her. She was wearing a long t-shirt, and nothing else. Her nipples were obvious little points and I got a brief glimpse of her pussy as she shifted position before the bottom of her shirt covered her thighs. I sat next to her and sighed, and then reached over to rub her back lightly.

"I don't want you to be mad," I started. She stiffened immediately and I kicked myself for starting off that way. "After we left, I invited Tanya and Jackie in to meet my folks."

Leslie relaxed immediately, thinking that was it. "Oh," she said.

"Then I took them into my bedroom," I added, and felt her muscles tense. "I had bought a fresh bottle of lube, and it was sitting on my desk, still in the shopping bag. I thought I would tease them by letting them see it. I said something like, 'I should have brought this with me' or something. But when I did that, Jackie was clearly turned on."

"Yeah, I'll bet," Leslie chuckled.

"I didn't even think about you," I muttered. "I just saw the looks on their faces..." I shook my head. "The next thing I knew, I was fucking Jackie in the ass again while Tanya stood there and watched. After Jackie got off, I couldn't resist taking Tanya's ass again."

"Oh," Leslie murmured. She swallowed heavily and stared at my face. Her hard nipples trembled and her back muscles felt taut beneath my fingertips. She didn't look mad, though.

"I was actually able to really fuck her that time," I continued. "I even came in her ass. Jackie was watching, and when she said how hot it looked, I looked down at her face. That was when I thought about you, and realized I had fucked up. I shouldn't have done that without you there, and really, it was your turn."

She trembled at that last bit, and blinked as she looked into my eyes. "Are you...are you here to fuck me in the ass?" she whispered.

It was my turn to blink when she said that. After a second I slowly shook my head. "That never crossed my mind," I whispered. "I figured that would be 'against the rules' without Tanya or Jackie here." After another second I grinned and chuckled. "Plus, I didn't bring any lube."

Her eyes were still wide, and she licked her lips and nodded.

"If we had lube, though, would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"Of course," I groaned softly.

"Good," she whispered, leaning in to give me a soft smooch. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

She was gone about a minute. When she returned she carefully closed and locked the door. Then she turned and showed me the big plastic tube of lubricant. It was clearly labeled "Anal Lube." She stepped over and handed it to me, then lifted her t-shirt over her head.

I quickly read the label and then popped the cap open. This was a thick gel, rather than a liquid or oil.

"Where did you get this?" I whispered.

"It's my mom's," she replied, taking the tube from me and squirting some onto her fingers. She started working it into her ass as she explained, "I didn't want to show it to Tanya or Jackie. I didn't want my friends to think of my mom as some sort of horny butt slut."

I don't think she intended to plant that in my mind, but she certainly had. I would never be able to look at Leslie's mom again without the words "horny butt slut" running though my mind.

It turned out that Leslie was the only one of the three friends that I had actually misjudged earlier. She loved taking my dick in her ass every bit as much as Jackie did--maybe even more. Her favorite, which she introduced me to that night, was when she was flat on her belly with her legs spread wide. I could really drive my full length in and out of her that way, and it was spectacular for both of us.

Because I was doing my best to be quiet, I am pretty sure I heard her mother gasp outside the bedroom door. I stopped thrusting with my dick buried completely in Leslie's sweet ass, but never could tell if it was just my imagination. I don't know if that turned me on even more, but I did not last much longer. Leslie gave out a deep, satisfied moan and quivered beneath me when I came in her ass.

Afterward we snuggled naked in her bed and she cooed when I sucked her hard nipples. We kissed a lot and whispered naughty little things to each other. She gasped when I slipped my cock back into her ass as we were spooned up together, but I was too spent to actually fuck her again. When she got up and put on her t-shirt, I got dressed to leave. I watched her sexy bottom swaying beneath that shirt as she headed for her bathroom to shower, and then I sighed and turned the other way toward the front door.

Her mother got up, smiling at me as she sauntered over to let me out. There was no mistaking how hard her nipples were and I could smell her arousal when she got close. I smiled back at her, but I was thinking about bending this older, horny butt slut over right there and seeing how much she would love my thick cock in her ass.

* * *

By the time I got home, I was wiped out. It had been an incredibly full day for me, and my body was sore after all that exertion. Hell, the soccer match alone would have been plenty of exercise for one day! I took a brief shower before bed, but had to chuckle as I heard my parents moaning and going at it in their bed.

I was already asleep when my mother came into my room less than an hour later. She turned on the lamp by my bed and shook me awake. I was groggy and out of it when I squinted and looked up at her.

"Mom?" I groaned. As if it could have been anyone else... "What are you doing? What time is it?"

"Oh, sweetie," she groaned. "I'm really sorry to bother you. I need your help."

I shook my head. It didn't make any sense. Had something happened? Then my eyes shot open. Had something happened to Dad?!? I sat up abruptly.

"What's wrong?" I managed, licking my lips nervously.

I did not expect what came next. Mom turned to face away from me, lifted the back of her nightshirt, and spread her ass cheeks. I stared and saw that her asshole was gleaming and slightly spread.

"My asshole is so itchy," she moaned. "I really need you to take care of it for me. Can you please--?"

"No," I replied firmly, making her flinch in surprise.

Her eyes were just as enormous as Tanya's had been earlier, when my mother turned to face me.

"Dad's home," I said, shaking my head. "We agreed, Mom. You keep forgetting that was the deal. I'm not going to do that and fuck up your marriage. Go back to bed."

That came out much harsher than I intended, like I was snapping at her. Her mouth worked wordlessly, and then she blushed at the end. Neither of us could believe I had talked to her that way, and she was shaken. She didn't say a word when she turned off my lamp and fled my room, but I heard her sob as she made her way down the hallway.

I lay back and tried to go back to sleep. That wasn't going to happen. Not that night.

Moments after my mother had left, my bedroom door opened with a slam and the overhead light blazed to life. I squinted again, and was stunned to see my father stomp into my room. I had never seen the man so furious!

"What was that bullshit you tried to hand us at dinner?!?" he demanded. When I shook my head in confusion, he went on, "How could you be so disrespectful? Your mother asked you to do something for her--pretty much begged for it--and you told her no? What is wrong with you?"

"I--I--" I stammered, shaking my head.

"You're the one who started this," he continued, wagging his finger at me. "If you hadn't--" He stopped abruptly and snapped his mouth shut, sucking in three long, ragged breaths through his nose. His fists were clenched at his side and he shook his head as he looked down at me. Finally he blew out a long breath and his tone was almost reasonable. "When your mother asks you to do something for her, I expect you to do it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir!" I replied, nodding. I'm sure my eyes were fucking huge in that moment.

He nodded. "Good," he growled. Then he turned and walked out, turning off the light and leaving my door standing wide open.

Mom was very tentative when she returned a few minutes later. I was deeply apologetic, and felt awful when she slid into my bed and cried against my chest. I held her and apologized again and again. She wasn't in the mood any more after what had happened, and that was just as well. We held each other and I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, she was gone.

Still, I couldn't possibly forget what had happened. I had to shake my head, but there was no denying it. My dad had stood there in my room and told me...that I needed to fuck my mother in the ass whenever she needed it. It was as clear as he ever got about such things. As crazy as that was, it wasn't like I questioned it. That was the scariest I had ever seen my father. I had to consider the man might kick my ass if I questioned him or his decision.

Plus, let's be honest. I love fucking my mom in her tight, sexy ass. It wasn't like he was asking me to do something awful or difficult. That left me wondering, though. What if my mother was just horny after school and she told me to drop my shorts and feed her my dick? My dad's order to obey my mother seemed like it gave her a lot of power that she could easily abuse if she wanted to.

* * *

I lay in my bed and thought about all of that--reviewing in my mind the events of the night before as well as wondering where that left me with my parents--until I heard a car pulling up in front of the house. I rolled over and peeked out the blinds, since I wasn't sure at that point if Mom or Dad had gone out somewhere. It was Tina's car pulling up at the curb, and both my parents' vehicles were in the driveway.

I got out of bed and checked my reflection in the mirror. I straightened my hair a bit, and then put on deodorant and a fresh shirt before heading for the front door. My parents both gave me a smile from the dining room table, but continued to eat their breakfast. I noticed they were both wearing bathrobes, but didn't think much of it. It wasn't that unusual for them to lounge about the house like that on a Sunday morning.

I was surprised that Tina was alone at the front door. As soon as I saw the look on her face, though, I knew she was there to have sex with me.

"Come in," I said, turning to lead her inside.

"Oh, hi Tina," my mother called as we walked into view.

"Hi," Tina replied, giving my parents a brief wave. Then she turned to me. "Can we talk privately for a bit?"

No sooner had I closed my bedroom door than she was pulling her shorts down. I stared at her sexy ass and my eyes were drawn to the wet, glistening little pucker of her asshole. This was "next time." Tina was here to get her ass fucked. When I produced my own bottle of lube and started coating my cock, Tina gave me an approving nod.

As eager as she was, I still had to go slowly. Tina's asshole was incredibly tight. When the ridge of my cock head finally slipped inside the snug ring of her butthole, I had to cringe at Tina's immediate and very loud reaction.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried out. "Oh, God, you're finally in my ass!"

"Shh!" I hissed, but I don't think she even heard me.

I was still being careful and deliberate, but she just got louder and more explicit as more of my dick worked into her maddeningly tight little sphincter.

"Oh! You feel huge in there!" she moaned. "You're stretching my asshole wide open! Oh, fuck, that feels amazing. Yes! Fuck my ass!"

At that point I wasn't even fucking her ass. I'd barely managed to work a third of my dick into her. I thought if I stopped, I could get her to be quiet. That didn't work.

"Don't stop now!" she groaned. "My horny little asshole needs that cock! Give it to me!"

I cringed again, knowing my parents could hear every word. I slid my hand up her lower back and resumed thrusting into her tight backdoor, hoping she would drop her head to the bed to muffle some of her loud outbursts. She misread that as a sign that I wanted her to take off her shirt. Instead of lowering her face to the bed, she rose up in front of me and reached down to pull her shirt up and off over her head. She turned and looked at me as she reached back to unhook her bra.

"Did you want to play with my tits while you fuck my ass?" she groaned.

That wasn't what I had in mind, but it sounded great as soon as I saw the outside swell of her massive tits. I reached around her and filled my hands with them and kissed her mouth. At least while we were kissing she wasn't crying out about how much she loved my dick in her ass. She still grunted loudly every time my hips slapped against her soft ass cheeks.

I was just too preoccupied thinking about what my parents could hear, and so I wasn't enjoying this nearly as much as I would have otherwise. I never even came--never got close to orgasm--that first time. It didn't help that she was far too tight for me to get into a good rhythm. Tina got off three times before her phone rang in the pocket of her shorts.

When she heard it, she broke off our kiss and leaned down with my dick still buried in her asshole. She pulled the phone out of her pocked and muttered, "Shit!" She leaned back and gave me another kiss, then groaned as she leaned forward and my cock slid out of her. "I'm really, really sorry," she panted. "I have to go. Cheryl just showed up at my house, and she and my mom are wondering where I am. I have to leave, now."

We quickly pulled our clothes back on and I walked her to the front door. Tina completely missed my parents' blushing faces. As soon as she drove away, I walked back inside and shook my head.

"I am so sorry about that," I murmured, shaking my head.

Dad popped up off the couch, and his face was crimson. Clearly he wanted no part of any conversation about what had just happened. "Well, I needed to go out anyway," he muttered as he started walking toward their bedroom. "I would have left earlier, but I didn't want to seem rude..." He stopped trying to say anything and shook his head, pulling the bedroom door closed without even meeting my gaze.

I shook my head and looked over at my mother's bright red face. "Mom--" I started.

"Shh!" she cautioned, raising a hand. "You should just go into your room until your father leaves. He's just so embarrassed. I'll come in and talk to you after he's gone."

I nodded and retreated to my room, pulling the door closed behind me. I let out a sigh and flopped onto my bed. I was still lying there when I heard my father hustle past my bedroom door, and then I listened to him start his car and drive away. All I could do was shake my head. I really felt bad for embarrassing him like that, even if it wasn't entirely my fault. I was really going to have to talk with Tina before she could come back to our house.

* * *

I was lying in my bed with my hands behind my head, still feeling chagrined for putting my parents through that. At the same time, each time Tina's voice ran through my head I couldn't help picturing her sexy ass taking my dick or her huge tits filling my hands. If only my parents hadn't been home!

There was a soft tap on my door, and Mom pushed it open and came in before I could say anything. I sat up and saw how red her face still was. It didn't help at all that her fluffy bathrobe was white. It just served to magnify the deep blush of her neck. She was still breathing heavily, too. I shook my head and started to lick my lips, and then I froze when she hastily untied the belt at her waist.

"Oh, God," she panted, "I need you in my ass so bad!"

Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them, but she was so turned on that the entirety her breasts were swollen with desire. I could see and smell the pussy juices coating the insides of her upper thighs. Her eyes were wild and she immediately went after the bottle of anal lube still sitting on my nightstand, but seeing her soaking-wet pussy reminded me that we would need a towel.

I rolled out of the bed and quickly dashed across the hall to snag a thick bath towel. Despite my earlier embarrassment, I was still hard. As soon as I stepped back into my bedroom, I groaned and got even harder. Mom was frantically working her wet fingers in and out of her horny asshole, and the way her body was bent over in front of me gave me an amazing view.

I slid up behind her and spread the towel out on the floor between her feet. Then I untied the drawstring on my shorts and let them drop to the floor. I stepped forward just as Mom withdrew her fingers from her ass, and then we both groaned as my fat cock spread her asshole and slid home all the way inside her. We had the house to ourselves, and Mom really let herself go, screaming out obscenities as she urged me to pound her horny asshole.

We were both far too turned on to last. Within minutes, I threw back my head and practically roared, "Coming! Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm coming in your ass!"

"YES!" she screamed. "Oh, God! I can feel it! All that hot cum...Ohhh!"

Then she shook all over and her pussy exploded. My balls were drenched, and I had the fleeting thought, "It's a good thing I put that towel down there."

Of course, we weren't done. Not by a long shot. By the time my dad returned to the house, I had deposited four massive loads deep in my mother's insatiable ass. The last of those was in the shower. After my third intense orgasm, we had slumped forward onto my bed to catch our breath. We were both sweaty and sticky, and a shower seemed like a smart idea. Once we were standing in my bathtub, Mom relaxed her sphincter and a river of my pearly jizz started flowing out of her. She shuddered until that flow slowed to a trickle, and then she sighed.

"I feel so empty now," she murmured.

I was surprised at how hard my dick was already, how eager it was to fill her asshole up once again. Mom gasped in surprise when I slid up behind her and grabbed her hips, but she just moaned blissfully as my cock once again plunged into her tight backdoor and filled her up. She turned her head to kiss me as I fucked her there in the shower, and she came twice more before I unloaded deep inside her that last time.

I slid down to my knees to clean her thoroughly after that, since I had trouble standing up. We were both squeaky clean, sitting on the couch and relaxing, when we heard Dad pull up in the driveway. I was in clean shorts and another tank top, and Mom had wrapped the same bathrobe around her sexy body. We exchanged a lazy, satisfied smile and she squeezed my hand before sighing and standing up.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers