Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard some background noise from the restaurant as he asked her. I couldn't hear her response, but he came back right away with, "Sure, Son. Just don't stay out too late."

"Thanks! Love you!"

"Love you too," he replied, and then he hung up.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a mozzarella stick as I looked through the refrigerator for something to eat. It was a little earlier than we normally ate dinner, and I wasn't really that hungry. I thought about Leslie's sexy body and knew what I really wanted to eat at that moment. I finished the string cheese and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and then headed out to Mom's car so I could drive over for a visit.

* * *

Leslie's mom was surprised to see me when she answered the door. She opened the door to let me in, and it was my turn to be surprised when she turned to face me. I'm sure my eyes bugged out when I saw what she was wearing. It was a short, sheer, mostly see-through light blue gown that only came down to the tops of her thighs. I couldn't help but stare at the lips of her pussy. Since she had no pubic hair that I could see, they were pretty prominent. She gasped and put her hands down there to shield her crotch, and she was blushing when I looked back up to her face.

"Sorry!" we both muttered at the same time. Then we both smiled and laughed uncomfortably. She shook her head.

"I didn't even think before I let you in," she murmured. "Leslie's not here. She and her father and brother went out, and I was taking a nap."

"Oh," I replied.

Then I watched her eyes grow wide as she stared at my crotch. I had expected to go right into Leslie's bedroom, to eat her pussy and to fuck her. I was only wearing thin shorts with nothing beneath. Seeing her mother in that sexy little outfit started getting me hard, and it was obvious. It was equally obvious to me how hard her nipples got as she stared at my stiffening dick.

"Will they be back soon?" I asked.

She licked her lips, and finally pulled her eyes from my dick. "No," she whispered. She was looking right into my eyes, with her mouth slightly open.

"I--I guess I should go, then," I murmured.

"You don't have to," she replied, a little too quickly. She blushed slightly, and added, "You could stay and visit with me, if you'd like."

"Sure," I replied.

Then she slowly moved her hands apart. I licked my lips and swallowed, and let my eyes travel down to her pussy once again. I only let my gaze linger there for a moment, and when I brought my eyes back up her body she was breathing heavily.

"You look really nice," I said softly.

"Thanks," she breathed.

I'm not sure if I leaned closer first, or if she tilted her head back to invite me to, but then we started kissing. She moaned and slid her tongue into my mouth insistently, and reached down to fill her hand with my hard dick just a moment later. She moaned a little louder when she gave it a squeeze and felt how hard and thick it was.

I pulled my mouth back from hers. "Sorry," I whispered. "I don't know what came over me. You're married, and I've just started seeing your daughter."

She shook her head, still squeezing my dick and working her fingers over it. "You won't tell them, will you?" she asked.

"Of course not," I replied.

"Good," she breathed.

Then she tugged down my shorts as she dropped to her knees in front of me. We both moaned as she took me in her mouth, and then she choked and spluttered as she tried to force the head of my dick down her throat. I drew in a breath to say something, but she was faster. She pulled back, sucked in a quick breath, and forced my dick right down her throat.

"Oh, damn," I muttered.

She didn't even hear me. She was far too busy fucking her throat on my dick, and that made a lot of noise. It was also making a mess on the floor, the way she was gagging and drooling. Oh, it felt incredible, don't get me wrong. It just wasn't what I wanted from her. She gasped when I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to her feet--both because she was surprised and because she needed air.

When I saw her in that short gown and not wearing panties, Leslie's words kept running through my head. I pictured her holding that big tube of anal lube and saying, I don't want my friends to think of my mom as some sort of horny butt slut. Now she had demonstrated what a cock-hungry slut she was and her butt was bare and easily accessible beneath that short, flimsy gown.

I wanted her ass.

I spun her around and pressed my cock between the soft cheeks of her bottom, making her gasp. It took a second for me to figure out what to say.

"I really want to fuck you, but I don't want to risk getting you pregnant," I growled into her ear. She gasped again as I pushed my hips forward and the wet tip of my dick pressed insistently against her throbbing sphincter. "Please tell me you like it in the ass."

"Oh, God," she groaned. "I--I--I--I'll be right back!"

As she dashed into her bedroom, I hoped Leslie had put her anal lube back. Apparently she had. Her mother was back in a minute, guiding me into the living room and bending over the back of the couch to present her freshly-lubricated asshole for my use. I stepped forward and pressed the tip of my cock into that inviting little pucker and we both groaned as the swollen head spread her open and slipped inside.

"Ohhh," she groaned, "Ohhh, that's so good."

I licked my lips, swallowed, and stared at that sexy ass as it took every inch of my rock-hard cock.

"It's so big," she groaned. "I can't believe we're doing this. Oh! You're so deep inside me!"

"Are you okay?" I murmured.

She turned her head and nodded. "Yes," she hissed. "I'm better than okay."

Then she arched her back and moaned as I grabbed her hips. Leslie's mom really was a horny butt slut, and her lubricated asshole was ready for a thorough fucking. I pulled my hips back and watched my slick shaft slide out of her until only the head was still inside her. Then I slowly pushed it back in.

"Oh yeah," she groaned. "That's such a turn-on--knowing you're watching while you fuck my ass. Does it look good?"

I pulled back and watched my oily shaft slide out of the plump little ring of her asshole. I loved the feel of her soft ass cheeks in my hands, and it looked sexy as fuck. Then I looked up at her face and realized I didn't even know her name. All I knew was that this sexy older woman was Leslie's mom, that she was married, and that she loved getting fucked in the ass.

I couldn't say that, though. "Um, I'm sorry. What's your name?" I mean, I thought about asking but felt like it would be just plain awful and ruin the moment. Instead I licked my lips and managed to give her a grin.

"It looks fucking spectacular," I growled. I drove back into her and leaned forward to kiss her. "Do you want me to come in your ass?" I asked.

"Oh, God, yes," she groaned.

Of course, we'd barely started. I just wanted to know before I got close and she understood that was what I was asking. She braced her feet and nodded, and I started fucking her hard and deep. When she shuddered and moaned in orgasm, she craned her neck so she could kiss me again. She came twice that way, then slid carefully to her knees on the floor so I could take her that way. After just a couple of minutes she came again, but then she reached back and put her hand in the middle of my chest.

"Okay, that was a bad idea," she panted.

I stopped and pulled my dick out of her. She winced as she stood and her knees gave out a crackling noise that made me cringe.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed wistfully. "My knees are just shot, unfortunately." She looked down at my still-hard dick and licked her lips, looking back up at my face with a grin. "With a guy like you, I'd love to spend all day on my knees."

* * *

When she led me into Leslie's bedroom, I figured we were finished. I thought that I had worn her out, and that she was going to leave me in her daughter's room while she went to get dressed. Instead, she lay on her back on Leslie's bed and spread her legs wide.

"Here we go," she said, "This will be much more comfortable."

It was less of a physical strain, certainly, but I was emotionally less comfortable taking Leslie's mother right there in her bed. She saw that in my expression right away, and pulled me close for a kiss. I was still completely hard in her ass, but she could read the question in my eyes that I didn't ask.

"It's okay," she assured me. Then she gave me a wicked grin. "Should I roll over on my stomach so you can pretend I'm Leslie?"

My eyes shot open in surprise, and she laughed briefly even though I was still fucking her in the ass. I took two long, deliberate strokes as I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. Then it was my turn to grin as I leaned down to murmur into her ear.

"If I do that, what will you be pretending?" I asked. "Maybe you came into your daughter's room to take a nap while she was out?"

She gasped when I pulled out and rolled her over, looking over her shoulder as I grinned at her and spread her sexy ass cheeks once again.

"You had to know that guy was no good for your little girl," I continued. "After all, he came right into her bedroom, spread you open, and started fucking you in the ass without even asking!"

"Oh, fuck!" she panted.

She spread her legs and buried her face in the sheet. I stopped talking and pounded her asshole just the way her daughter loved it. We both cried out when I buried my full length inside her trembling butthole and filled her with a massive load of cum. As soon as I caught my breath, I pulled my dick out of her with a groan and quickly bolted for the bathroom just down the hall. She was still catching her breath when I returned with that warm, wet washcloth and carefully cleaned up all the gooey sperm leaking out of her freshly-fucked asshole.

"Oh!" she panted, 'That's what you were doing."

When our eyes met, I understood what she meant. She knew I had done this for her daughter. I nodded and kept cleaning her, and she shivered before giving me a warm smile.

"My daughter is so lucky to have found you," she murmured.

"Thanks," I replied.

We kissed again, and she walked me to the front door after I had rinsed and hung up the wet washcloth. She reached for the doorknob but leaned in to kiss me again. After that kiss, I looked down at her breasts, admiring them through the sheer, thin fabric of that short gown.

"You really look incredible," I muttered.

She grinned and kissed me again. "Good enough to get you hard again?" she asked teasingly.

I simply nodded and her eyes dropped to the obvious bulge in the front of my shorts. That teasing grin vanished.

"Oh," she whispered.

Moments later we were in her bed. Once again I had spread her sexy ass cheeks and started fucking her horny little asshole without even asking. "Oh! Oh fuck!" she cried out as I took her hot, tight backdoor and used it to get off. Just like when I had used Monica that way, it really got Leslie's mom going. She howled into her pillow and shuddered through a spectacular orgasm before I once again exploded deep in her ass.

I didn't have time to clean her up after that one, though. She was still panting desperately when she saw the time and gasped at me, "You have to go! They'll be home any time now!"

I actually saw their minivan pulling onto the street as I turned right at the opposite end of their block.