All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 05'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

I really appreciated that the story line got back to his mom sucking his cock. The last couple of chapters seemed to be mainly ass fucking as many women as possible. I found it really interesting that Cheryl seemed to have figured out his relationship with his mother and was turned on by it. I really wish that you had left off the last sentence in the chapter, though. Now I need to know who the several calls were from! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know, I've read a number of your stories at this point, and this whole time I haven't been quite able to define you. I think I finally got it. You're Michael Bay of erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
liked this story better early on

getting to be the same thing over and over, he must be superman, too many different ladies

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 2 years ago

Great story as usual. You never disappoint.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Very happy to see an update on this story. For a while I was very concerned that you were facing the dreaded writer's block again. Very glad to see you were able to work around it. Hoping to see an update for the Central High series as well. And the Attic series if you were going to revisit it at some point.

The plot is going along well. But, I did expect there would have been more of a focus on the main character and his mother in this chapter. Most of their scenes were just written off in a few lines. A good mother/son anal scene would have been very hot. Maybe we can have more in future episodes.

Our protagonist should get his stamina up. lol

Cheers

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

He should drop the other girls and just fuck Tina and her mother, Grace. Those gigantic tits over-rule everything else!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Another great entry in this series. I can't wait for the next one.

suktisuktiabout 2 years ago

You are one of the better authors at writing hot sex scenes, in my opinion. Starting to get a little confused about where it is all headed here, but that is OK. Keep it coming! Like namidaboshi, I am also eager to see more of the Central High series if you can get around to it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Sorry Lexx but I have to ask, is this going somewhere? Maybe a Marriage? Maybe? Still deserving of 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

The whole son-mother-father dynamic is just bizaar. It's more of a distraction than anything else. When does he start to have deeper feelings for one of these girls? 4*

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

I was waiting for it to blow up in his face, but I under-estimated you. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't even keep track of all the characters anymore. Why do these stories all turn into a harem clusterfuck? So boring and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tedious.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

this is too many characters at this point. the first part remains the best, with just the mom. you can add more milfs after that, but now it’s somewhat uninteresting

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 2 years ago

I thought this as well as the other chapters were well written, and hot AF. That being said, everything after chapter one really was a different story. Our hero is quickly becoming a man whore, & while hes trying to be honorable, its rapidly devolving, & by all rights should have fallen apart when all the girls showed up. I get it though - we all write to suit our own kinks, & while its hot, it's clearly starting to become 2 different stories - a boy & his hot mother & then another about a high school kid who's incredibly lucky,

Impac_the_GreatImpac_the_Greatabout 2 years ago

I love this series. Please keep them cumming....

cedarmancedarmanabout 2 years ago

Please keep going with this story love it.

doorknob22doorknob22about 2 years ago

I love this story! The only problem I have with it is lack of description on the girls. It's hard to imagine who is who. Please provide a short reminder on each chapter, especially since this is a harem story where there are many girls.

Also, despite the heavy anal focus, I wish you'd start adding impregnation into the story. Either way, it's an awesome piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't do it anymore, your stories are too repetitive. This is the same as your other series, just renamed them. Take some writing courses, learn to branch out, you have some talent, just no originality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the chapters thus far are hot, for various reasons. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the series so far. Hooking for more

ImsparkyImsparkyabout 2 years ago

Good series, waiting for the next chapter.

Mashaton89Mashaton89almost 2 years ago

Waiting on the next chapter. Really enjoying it.

Canadude1969Canadude1969almost 2 years ago

Please finish this one

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent series - so far...

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you should have a gangband with the 11 women and young man

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Yes hope this one gets more chapters for sure. Very good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more stories of how he keeps his "harem" satisfied and coming back for more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Just re-read the entire series. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great yarn. Very sexy. More please.…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has the wrong title. First it was his mother sucking his cock and then mom and him fucking each other and then he takes her virgin ass, all while his dad is away on business. Then you switch over to six other women wanting to fuck him and the rest of the story focuses on them and basically forgets his mom. Too much involving the other women and therefore forgetting his mother. Then he has no time to keep his mother happy while his dads away. This should have been two stories. It basically confuses the readers. Maybe break this story up into two different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you continue this story! Love the way it evolved!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam almost a year since last chapter was posted looking to read more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

9 months later the dads holding the baby on the delivery room wondering how it happened and why they baby looks more like his son and wife then him and his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's the next xhapter coming

HalloweensexHalloweensexabout 1 year ago

Awesome story!

When's the next chapter coming?

Canuck5697Canuck5697about 1 year ago

Love the series, feels a bit incomplete. I figure either he ends up with Tina and Grace or with Cheryl since the latter reminds him of Mom. My nickel is spent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the complete series so that would be a 4. But at the end of Ch 5 page 6. Once he is done with Cheryl and Leslie all three of them exit his room. At the at table are Tina, Tanya, and Jackie talking. His mom is in the living room watching a movie. Cheryl being the most the most assertive says we need to make a schedule. His mom just smiles. Add a Ch 6 with the scheduling. With out them knowing; include Monica (Sunday) on the side ang give him one day a week to rest. The End.

nyteramblernyterambler12 months ago

Dam was hoping you had added another chapter to this story. Looking and hope to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG, please please continue this story!! Love your writing, keep it up!!

crackeduponecrackedupone9 months ago

Your writing is really awesome. I love the basis of the storyline, and really enjoy the detail and the sexy scenarios that you create. Still so much potential in the relationship building that can happen - you did an amazing job of setting up the characters so far. I can imagine so many scenarios that can come out of this still. So, please keep writing, keep those situations flowing - Really HOT! You do an amazing job.

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger16 months ago

damn this story is amazing. it's a shame nothing more has been added to it.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

It occurred to me I never caught the MCs name - have I missed it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As far as I can tell, this is your most recently-published story. Like almost all of your work, Five Stars!

I'm not hear to harangue you to write more, if you've moved on or real life has asserted itself.

But I hope you are well and healthy: if you are and you decide to return to us bearing more stories, that would be a pure gift to your readers!

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I would've loved to read more of this story but alas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES