Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus, I felt the need to be secretive because of the things I had done with my mother. I could never let on that anything had happened with her.

Throughout the day, I worked hard to make sure I finished the homework assignments from my English and History classes so that I wouldn't have to do it after I got home. After school, I tossed my backpack into my locker and I practically skipped all the way over to the elementary school. As I approached the front doors, I realized that was a miscalculation; I was getting hard as I thought about I was going to do with my mother, and didn't have my backpack to shield that obvious bulge in the front of my pants.

Naturally, Monica gasped when she saw me and immediately noticed it. Her reaction drew the attention of a few of the other women in my mother's office. All I could think to do was play it off. I smiled at Monica and acted like I wasn't sporting an embarrassing boner. It wasn't like it was sticking straight out in front of me or anything. It was merely swollen and made it obvious to those women what a big, thick dick I had.

Monica realized other women were looking at my crotch and hurried over to stand in front of me. I don't know if she was aware that it was her reaction that had drawn that attention to me in the first place, but she seemed eager to shield me from their continued gaze. I had to wonder if those other women might be interested, and Monica was jealous even thinking about it. Her flushed face could have meant that, or it could have merely been that she saw my obvious arousal and got turned on recalling what we had done in her bed that Friday evening.

"Hey, how was your weekend?" she asked.

"It was pretty incredible," I replied, giving her a grin. Then I quickly added, "Well, it started out incredible, anyway. How's your family? Did you have a nice visit?"

"Um, it was okay, I guess," she replied. Then she looked around a little nervously. Too many people were watching us, and I knew she couldn't say what was on her mind.

"Hold on just a second, Monica," I murmured. Then I turned to my mother. "Hey, Mom, will you be much longer?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," she replied. There was a mischievous twinkle in her eye, but only because Monica was being so obvious. "I have this last set of progress reports to send out. I should have it wrapped up in about ten minutes."

"Okay," I replied. "I thought I'd walk Monica out to her car, and then I'll be right back, okay?"

"Sounds good," she replied. Then she turned her attention back to her monitor. I knew she was as eager to get out of there as I was.

I turned and gallantly offered Monica my arm, and grinned down at her when she slid her hand through and squeezed my bicep. I'm sure we drew some looks from her coworkers, but she didn't seem to mind.

Once we were outside I murmured, "I hope I don't get you into trouble."

"Oh, I don't think so," she replied, but she looked around nervously right after she said it. When we reached her car, she leaned closer and whispered, "Can you come see me again tonight?"

The intense look in her eyes told me she couldn't wait to have me in her bed again. Her little pussy wanted to be wrecked again, and after I had introduced her to butt-fucking she couldn't wait to try it again. I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything crude that might be overheard, but also because I was trying to think clearly and it was a struggle. Monica was a little hottie, and I wanted her again, but I had no idea if I would have anything left for her after my mother was done with me.

I also realized Leslie would expect my phone call at some point. Thinking about my mother, and what Leslie and I had done, caused my dick to lurch noticeably in my pants. That prompted a soft moan from Monica's lips.

"God, I want to see you so bad," I muttered.

"Oh!" she breathed, and her knees buckled slightly.

"I'm just not sure I'll be able to see you tonight," I added, shaking my head. "I'll tell you what, though. I'll call as soon as I know, okay?"

She nodded.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all weekend," she murmured. "My mom could tell right away that I'd obviously met 'somebody special,' as she put it. It was tough." She shook her head. "All I wanted to do was get out of there and drive back to my apartment so I could spend more time with you."

We both blew out a breath. I wanted to kiss her and I could tell from her expression she wanted the same thing. We just couldn't do it in front of the school where she worked. I held her car door as she slid into the driver's seat, and then I carefully closed it for her. I waved as she drove away.

I turned and walked back up to the front doors, and did my best to ignore the young teachers who were staring at my crotch. I knew those women were married. Not all of them were young, either. After what I had experienced with Mom, as well as Tina and Leslie's mothers over the weekend, I couldn't help but imagine how those horny middle-aged women would welcome my cock. That didn't help me one bit. I was already struggling to keep my arousal under control.

* * *

Mom became a little frustrated and muttered under her breath. I'd been sitting in the office waiting for her for over fifteen minutes, after walking Monica to her car. By then, we were the only ones left in the office, and the rest of the school had almost emptied.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I asked.

"These...darned..." she muttered angrily, looking around. Then she blinked in surprise and looked over at the clock on the wall. "Oh, crap! I didn't realize it was already this late."

"It's okay, Mom," I assured her.

She licked her lips and shook her head, but I quickly shook my head to stop her from saying anything out loud. There were still those side offices, and I thought someone might be in one of them. The way she was looking at me, I was worried she might say something that would give away our inappropriate relationship.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "Come over here."

I walked around the counter and stood next to her at her desk, but she had a massive spreadsheet open on her screen and it just looked like an endless wall of numbers, with a column of names on the left side. I shook my head immediately, but she sighed and highlighted the last column.

"I have to send out a progress report for every student who has a grade below seventy-three for the current term," she explained. "Unfortunately, some of the teachers just put in a letter grade, when I've told them time and again I need a percentage here. These all have to go out today, and it got dropped into my lap because Tillie just went on maternity leave. So, I can't even call up the teachers who screwed this up, or e-mail them, because they've mostly left for the day."

I nodded. "Okay. How can I help?"

She reached up and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me down so she could whisper in my ear.

"I'm too fucking horny to think straight. Would you be a dear and crawl under my desk? Give my pussy a nice licking? That would help me a lot."

I raised my eyebrows in question, and she nodded eagerly. I thought it was a bad idea, but I was turned on just thinking about it. Fortunately, nobody else came in while I lapped at her tasty pussy and sucked her hard little clit. Mom gasped a few times, but we were careful not to make too much noise. She rolled her desk chair back and helped me to my feet just a few minutes later.

"Thanks, son, that really helped," she murmured, giving me a quick kiss.

"Really?" I asked, turning to look at her monitor. It was already shutting down.

"M-hmm," she nodded, smiling happily. "Right after I came that second time, it hit me. Then I was completely motivated and finished it all up. Now, let's get out of here!"

The parking lot was mostly empty by the time we got to the car, so it only took ten minutes to drive home. Mom reached over to squeeze and fondle my dick while she drove. Twice she murmured, "God, I can't wait." She managed to wait until we were in the front door, at least.

As soon as I closed the front door, she was on me like a woman possessed. She pushed me up against the wall there in the entry hall hard enough to knock the wind out of me. Then she attacked my zipper. I grabbed her wrists and yanked her to her feet, holding both her hands high over her head.

"You need to calm down," I growled.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered.

It wasn't just her, of course. I'd already been incredibly turned on, and I could still taste her tangy pussy juices the entire drive home. I was just worried she might catch my dick in my zipper or something stupid like that, and I did not want to take any chances. I reached down and swiftly opened my pants with my left hand while holding her hands with my right. I shoved my trousers down, and then I released her wrists.

"There you go," I murmured.

My hard dick was straining inside my snug boxer-briefs, but she quickly pulled those down as she dropped to her knees in front of me. She moaned loudly as she inhaled my dick, and my knees promptly buckled. Holy shit! That felt impossibly intense!

I had been turned on just licking her tasty pussy in the office the way I had, but I hadn't considered that Mom had already been turned on. She had wanted to suck my dick even before I arrived at her school. Having that last-minute chore dropped in her lap had frustrated the hell out of her because she had wanted to be home, with me, and instead she was stuck at her desk for an extra half hour.

Sure, it helped her think clearly and finish the task, but when I licked her pussy it only whetted her appetite for my hard cock. Now that she had it in her mouth, she was on a mission to make me come as hard and as quickly as possible.

I never stood a chance.

"Ohhh, Mom!" I croaked.

Her nails dug into the trembling cheeks of my ass, and her lips slid from the base of my shaft to just behind the ridge of my cock head. She gave out a lusty moan as she savored my cum and drank it down. I watched her lips nursing rhythmically in time with the pulsing of my shaft.

"Oh, oh God," I whimpered. "That's so good. Oh! Oh!"

My legs started shaking and felt like they would give out at any moment. The sensations were far too intense. After she had completely drained me, Mom smiled and rose gracefully to her feet.

"Are you alright?" she murmured.

"Wow," I croaked, shaking my head. I licked my lips and added, "That was so fast!"

She giggled. "Sorry, honey. I'd been thinking about your yummy cum all day. I couldn't wait." She gave my shaft a squeeze, and murmured, "We should go to bed now. I want more, and you look like you're about to fall over."

I had to pull my pants back up just so I could walk, and even then it was a struggle. My legs felt like jelly. I gave out a little snort and shook my head. My legs were in great shape! Just one amazing blowjob from my mother, and I was reduced to this quivering weakling. I focused on Mom's sexy, swaying ass in that skirt and followed her back to her bedroom.

When she reached her side of the bed, she turned and gave me a beautiful smile. Her hands reached for the buttons on her blouse and I licked my lips as she started unbuttoning them.

"We should get more comfortable, don't you think?" she murmured throatily.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I stripped quickly and flopped into the bed, since my legs still shook after that intense orgasm. Once again I licked my lips as she removed her bra and panties, and I had to shake my head. Damn, my mom is so fucking sexy!

She smiled happily to see the look in my eyes, then gave out a soft moan when she saw my dick swelling back to life between my legs.

"God, I love you so much," she murmured as she crawled into the bed.

Her eyes never left my dick, and I had to chuckle. That drew her gaze up to my face.

"Are you talking to me, or to my dick?" I asked.

She grinned as she slid between my legs. "You, of course," she replied.

We both moaned as she lowered her mouth over the head of my cock and resumed sucking me. I shivered again as I felt her nursing on me and moaning happily. A little more cum had leaked up into my shaft while we walked back to her bedroom, and she could taste it right away. I knew she considered it a treat and was happy to suck it right out of me.

After that first, overwhelming blowjob in the front hallway, I was a little shocked how quickly she got me completely hard again. I mean, it shouldn't have been a surprise. Nobody sucks cock as well as my mother. By that time, she already knew my cock better than I did. She knew exactly where every sensitive spot was, just how to lick me, how to use her lips, her tongue, her teeth, and her throat to get me harder than I had ever been before in my life.

My shaft looked impossibly thick and swollen between her lips. I blinked and stared at my dick as she slowly pulled her lips back and planted a soft smooch on the tip. It looked like it was too big--like it wasn't even my dick I was looking at in that moment. That didn't stop my mother from taking the whole thing right down her throat, though.

I shook my head in disbelief and stared at her as she calmly deep-throated my dick and her throat muscles worked me over. She was in no hurry, and I watched her eyelids droop once again as she descended into cock-lust. She moaned happily once again, and that sent shudders right through my pulsing shaft and caused my balls to lurch in response. I could feel the pre-cum pulsing up my shaft and right into her throat, and then I could hear her swallowing it.

It was incredibly intense, and the sensations went on and on as she continued to worship every inch of my dick. Eventually my eyes started to burn and I had to blink. Only then did I realize that I'd been staring at her for several minutes straight. The entire time I had been leaking copious amounts of pre-cum as my mother fed hungrily on my dick juice.

It was unreal to watch her do it. Even though she'd sucked my dick before, I still couldn't get over the fact that this woman was my mother. That fact didn't make it any more intense; what she was doing to me was almost beyond my ability to comprehend. My dick was in heaven every second she had me in her mouth. And, judging by her expression, it was intense and pleasurable for her just having me in her mouth like that.

My phone hummed loudly in the pocket of my pants, distracting me from the sheer perfection of the moment. It took a few more buzzes before the sound broke through Mom's reverie and drew her attention. She slowly released my wet, throbbing dick and swallowed.

"Who could that be?" she wondered aloud.

I shrugged.

"I don't even care right now," I replied.

She smiled, and slid back out of the bed. "You'd better check, anyway," she advised. "It might be an emergency."

I shook my head, but took my phone when she handed it to me. Then I sighed and turned the phone so she could see it. I'd already missed the call.

"It's Cheryl," I sighed.

The phone chimed, letting me know I had a voice mail. Mom resumed sucking my dick, but watched my face as I listened to the message.

"Hey, it's Cheryl," the message informed me. "Sorry we missed you after school again. Tina and I wanted to spend some time with you this afternoon." Her voice dropped to a whisper as she added, "Her mom just got home a couple minutes ago, but you know we could still do anything you want." Then her voice rose to a normal volume. "So, please call me back and let me know--let us know--when we can come get you. Um...bye!"

Mom pulled her lips off of me again with a wet slurp.

"So, I take it Cheryl doesn't know you had her best friend over here this weekend?"

I blushed slightly and shook my head. It was impossible to forget how that had gone down--with Tina screaming out loud how much she loved having my dick in her ass. Of course, Mom had been every bit as vocal as soon as Dad took off afterward.

"No, she doesn't," I replied. "But Cheryl seemed to really enjoy having me fuck her while Tina watched. Then..." I shook my head again, still scarcely able to believe how that had happened, "Tina actually pushed my dick into Cheryl's ass. She had been an anal virgin before that."

Mom's hand had been stroking my shaft, but it froze suddenly and she blinked up at me.

"Oh, really?" she groaned throatily. "Did she scream out loud like Tina did?"

I shook my head, but once again was reminded as I looked at her...this was my mother who was stroking my cock and asking me about a girl I had recently fucked in the ass. I blinked as that thought caused me to swallow heavily. How had our relationship gotten to this point, this quickly?

I got an immediate reminder when she moaned and took my entire throbbing length right down her throat.

Oh, yeah, I thought, this is what changed everything. My mom loves to suck dick. She can't live without it.

Then I threw my head back and moaned as she started insistently swallowing me. It was really intense, but she only did it for a few seconds before she worked her way back to the head of my dick and then released me once again. She smiled up at me and resumed stroking the wet shaft.

"So, are you going to call Cheryl back?" she asked, "let them know they can come and get you now?"

I shook my head, just trying to collect my thoughts, and licked my lips.

"Um, I wasn't planning on it," I finally managed to croak out. I cleared my throat, and added, "I kind of promised Monica I would call her first."

Mom raised her eyebrows and ran her tongue around the head of my cock.

"I think things would have been really different this weekend if Monica hadn't been spending it with her family," I continued. "She told me this afternoon she was tempted to make an excuse to leave, to drive back here and spend more time with me. She said her mom could tell right away that she'd found 'somebody special.' I don't think she mentioned me to her family."

Mom giggled. "It wasn't just her mom," she chuckled. "Every woman in our office could tell Monica got laid this weekend. They all assumed she hooked up with an old boyfriend while she was back in her hometown or something like that. I was the only one who knew what really happened. It was funny, though, because I remember telling you it would be tough for me to face her at work if I knew you slept together--but it wound up being exactly the opposite. I was trying not to bust up laughing, and she couldn't look me in the face all day long!"

I did laugh, then. "Right before I got dressed to leave, Monica actually reached down to touch herself," I explained. "Then she looked right at me and said, 'Oh my God. You totally wrecked my pussy!' It took everything I had not to laugh out loud."

Mom snickered, then moaned and licked the head of my cock twice more before giving it a slow, wet suck.

"So, I probably should call Monica first," I concluded.

Mom released my dick from her mouth and shook her head. "No, I should call Monica," she countered. "Your father took his car to the airport, so we only have mine. So, I'll just invite her over to watch a movie with us here."

She had a mischievous twinkle in her eye, and I had no idea what she had in mind.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied, sliding out of bed to grab her phone. "Call Cheryl and let her know," she added as she walked away.

I picked up my phone, but then realized I couldn't simply call Cheryl and let her know I was watching a movie with my mother and her friend. It really should be the sort of thing I would try to talk my way out of, so that I could spend more time with Cheryl and Tina. As soon as I started moving, I had that moment of realization--that was what I should be doing. I could only imagine what Tina and Cheryl would do with me, and I knew there was a limited window with Cheryl before she would have to be home.