Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That quickly escalated into the two of them facing off and insulting each other, and that had gotten really ugly. Both girls later said they regretted some of what they had said, but they felt justified at the time because they were convinced the other girl had started it. I winced when I heard some of the awful things they'd said and some of the names they called each other.

At any rate, Cheryl had arrived just a minute after they started hurling insults at each other. She heard enough to figure out both girls had been having sex with me, and that they were intensely jealous. Cheryl then stepped in and both Leslie and Tina were embarrassed because they knew Cheryl was supposed to have "dibs" on my sexual attention and affection.

Tina was her best friend, but Cheryl could tell that she'd been sneaking around to have sex with me anyway. Leslie had been told that I had promised Cheryl a date before I would get with her, but she had likewise gone "behind Cheryl's back" to have sex with me.

I was unaware of any of it, since that happened right after lunch. I was busy catching up with two of my soccer coaches to let them know I wouldn't make it for practice, and then I was eagerly looking forward to a wonderful nap with my mother. She was already in her car when I hustled over to the elementary school, and we managed to get out ahead of the traffic.

Then we were home, in my parents' bed, and my mother's mouth urgently swallowed my dick and quickly coaxed another massive load out of my nuts. She drank it down hungrily and kept right on sucking me, but her eyelids drooped and then closed. Mom fell into a deep, peaceful sleep even as her talented mouth worked my dick back to full, quivering hardness.

I was far too turned on to sleep, so I watched her lovely face as she nursed on my throbbing dick and moaned happily each time she tasted another drop of my pre-cum. After ten minutes, she moaned again when she felt me swelling in her mouth. Her tongue teased the opening of my piss slit, and then she was moaning and gulping down my second load of the afternoon.

She never so much as batted an eyelid, sleeping right through it as she drained me once again. After that, I was only half-hard, but she still savored having me in her mouth and fell into a deep, relaxing sleep. I managed to doze off for almost an hour. When I woke up, Mom was still asleep but her mouth had gotten me completely hard again. She was moaning and sucking me urgently once again, but then I heard the doorbell and realized it had probably rung earlier and woke me up.

Mom groaned unhappily when I pulled my pulsing boner from her lips and slid out of the bed. That finally woke her, and she looked around with confusion as I hastily pulled my shorts back up my legs.

"Someone's at the door," I murmured. "Let me see who it is and I'll be right back."

I figured it was a salesman or Jehovah's Witnesses or something, and I figured I'd send them on their way and be right back in bed with my mother. When I got to the front door, I glanced out the peep hole as I finished pulling my shirt down over the top of my shorts. Then I stared and froze.

"Oh, shit," I muttered.

Standing outside my front door were Cheryl, Tina, and Leslie. None of them looked happy. My dick promptly wilted in my shorts before I opened the door.

"Ladies," I said in a surprisingly calm voice. "This is an unexpected surprise. What can I do for you?"

Cheryl gave me a hard look.

"You weren't at soccer practice," she stated. "Yesterday you said you were going to see me this afternoon, and now I find out you've been having sex with lots of other women. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I sighed as I looked over all three of them. Leslie and Tina both looked abashed. Cheryl didn't look mad, just unhappy. I cocked my head as I looked at her face closely.

"You're not here to break up with me, are you?" I asked, but it was more of a statement.

"No," she replied, shaking her head and looking at me just as closely. "Why didn't you at least tell me?"

I thought about my answer, but realized I was being rude at that very moment. I opened the door wider and turned to give them room.

"Come inside so we can talk," I said. Then, as they filed past me, I turned my head and hollered, "Mom! We've got company." As I led the three girls into the dining room and offered them seats, I explained, "My mother wasn't feeling well this morning. I told the coaches I might miss practice this afternoon if she wasn't feeling better. She was taking a nap, and after I made sure she was sleeping soundly I took a nap as well. Sorry I kept you waiting outside the front door like that."

All three girls watched me, nodded, and seemed to relax a little after they'd heard my explanation. Cheryl was still looking at me expectantly and I knew I had an even bigger explanation to come up with. I looked at her and shook my head sadly.

"Cheryl, I've barely gotten to see you since you first asked me out. It has been lovely each time I got to be with you, but we haven't really gotten to talk much at all. I was under the impression I shouldn't even call you, since your parents might come unglued if I did. Was I wrong?"

She blushed slightly and shook her head. "No. You really shouldn't call me. Is that what happened?"

I shook my head and frowned slightly. "No, it wasn't just that. I expected to date Leslie, eventually. Tina and I got to spend more time talking, after you had to go home, than I ever really got to talk to you."

When I looked at Leslie and then Tina, Tina gave me a slight, sharp shake of her head. I understood that she had not mentioned her mother's involvement, so I made sure not to mention her. I looked at each one of them again and then shrugged.

"Let's face it," I said. "All three of you are gorgeous. When you said that you wanted me, I couldn't say no. All three of you had expressed your interest in me at about the same time, too, so that made it tricky for me to figure out. If I had simply told Leslie or Tina that I was dating you, it would have made it hard for me to ask them out later on." I turned from Cheryl to Leslie. "Did you tell her about Tanya and Jackie?" I asked.

Leslie blushed and shook her head, while Cheryl and Tina's eyes flared as they looked from her to me.

"When I was with Leslie, it wasn't just her," I explained. "She and Jackie and Tanya all want to compete for me, so they thought it was important to keep things 'fair.' I think we were just expecting to maybe kiss and make out a little, and for me to get to know each of them a little bit, but we wound up having sex instead."

Leslie nodded in agreement. Tina flushed a bit and looked upset. Cheryl simply nodded with a slight frown on her face.

"Do you think you're the biggest stud who ever lived?" she asked softly.

Tina and Leslie both jerked their heads and stared at her, but I just chuckled softly.

"Nope," I replied easily.

"Well, you need to be," she replied with a crooked grin. "You're going to need to be able to have sex all the time, with all five of us, until you fall in love with one of us."

All four of us stared at her in disbelief, even as she started to stand up. I say "four of us" because my mother had just come to the end of the hallway in time to hear that last bit of our conversation. She was staring at us as Cheryl stood and held out her hand to me.

"I believe it's my turn to be with you right now," she said, and once again it came out as a statement rather than a question.

I took her hand and she pulled me along toward my bedroom. She only broke stride briefly when she noticed my mother standing there.

"I hope you don't mind," she murmured with a slight smile. "I'm going to borrow your son for a bit."

Mom shook her head, looking at Cheryl with newfound respect.

"Um, no, not at all," she replied.

I heard my mother ask Leslie and Tina, "Well, while we're waiting, would you girls like some snacks or drinks?"

Cheryl giggled and I knew she had heard it too. Then she was in my arms, squeezing me tightly to her and tilting her head back for a kiss. I was happy to give her one. Like I said earlier, I knew Cheryl was smart. At that moment I knew I had drastically underestimated her. As I looked into her eyes and kissed her, I understood that she knew exactly what Tina had been up to, and had let it happen.

She had been reluctant, but had let Tina and me prepare her and get her all turned on so she could take my huge dick in her virgin ass. It had been even hotter for her, I now understood. She had also been aware of Tina's interest in me. That was why she hung around and sat in my lap so long that afternoon. Not only was she really fucking smart, but she knew how to "play dumb" when it served her purpose.

I kept looking at her face and shook my head after we ended that kiss, but couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Do you really expect me to have sex with all five of you?" I asked softly.

She smiled and shrugged.

"I know you will," she replied. "I just hope I can get my share of you."

"Well, I'm all yours right now," I said. "What do you want to do first?"

"You should lie on the bed so I can suck your dick," she replied, surprising me. When she saw my questioning look, she explained, "I'm going to need to get a lot better at that if I'm ever going to be able to compete with Tina."

"Oh," I replied.

Then we undressed for each other, and I got to feast my eyes on her generous breasts and hard nipples. She had a bit of stubble where her pubic hair was already starting to grow back. When she saw me looking at her pubic mound, her mouth twisted slightly in a small frown.

"I didn't know it would grow back so fast, or that it would itch so much," she grumbled.

"It's still really sexy," I assured her, reaching down to run my fingers over her pouty outer lips. "May I lick your pussy while you suck my dick?"

For the first time since she'd walked in the front door, she looked uncertain.

"I don't want you to distract me," she murmured. "Plus, I know it's a turn-on if you get to watch me suck your dick."

I leaned my head to the left and then the right as I hummed and thought about it.

"That is really hot, Cheryl," I said. "I just think it's more intense if I get to taste you at the same time, and if we're giving each other pleasure. But it's up to you."

She scowled then, shaking her head as she looked at my face and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe you're trying to distract me like that," she huffed. She put her hands on my chest and firmly guided me back onto the bed. "Here I am, telling you I want to practice until I can give you the best blowjobs you've ever had, and you start telling me you want to lick my pussy. Don't get me wrong--I love the way it felt when you did it--but I really need to concentrate on this, okay?"

And with that, she started sucking my dick urgently. It was nice, but not in the league of "best I'd ever had." She was still staring into my face as her lips worked up and down, taking in about half my length. Her brows creased in consternation, and she abruptly pulled her lips up off of me with a wet slurp.

"What am I doing wrong?' she gasped.

"Nothing!" I blurted immediately, but she wasn't buying it. "It felt really good," I added, shrugging.

She shook her head and looked at me unhappily.

"'Really good' isn't what I'm going for," she insisted, stroking my dick as she looked into my eyes intently. "I want to suck your dick better than anyone ever has. What does Tina do that I'm not doing?"

I shrugged again and shook my head, but I was thinking that Tina was nowhere near as good as my mother. Cheryl picked up on it immediately, before I could say what I meant to--namely that I didn't know what Tina was doing specifically and that she should really ask Tina herself. Her eyes narrowed and her hand slowed its strokes on my shaft.

"Who sucked your dick better than Tina?" she asked.

I swallowed heavily and shook my head again. "I really can't say," I whispered.

As soon as I said it, I realized it was a mistake. Cheryl continued to stare at me and her hand slowly stroked my dick three more times before it froze and her eyes went wide. It felt like a lot longer than it was, and I felt fear grip my gut. I was almost certain she had figured it out, but she didn't say anything for a long moment.

"Oh," she finally breathed.

"I--I think she uses her tongue more," I managed to stammer.

Cheryl gave me a thin smile, and then she ran her wet tongue around the ridge of my cock head. She did it slowly, looking into my eyes as her tongue lapped around the sensitive skin and made me shiver.

"Like that?" she whispered afterward.

I nodded and swallowed heavily. "Yes, but she also uses her tongue while she has me in her mouth. That's the part that really--oh!"

She was already doing it--taking me into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head, slipping it down to lap at the sensitive skin just below that ridge.

"That's--that's really intense," I breathed.

What was most intense, though, was the way she was looking into my eyes. It was like a knowing grin lit up her features, even with my dick filling her mouth. I think I had mentioned before that one of the reasons I considered Cheryl so attractive was that she looked much more like my mother than any of the other girls I was seeing.

The way she was looking up at me and slowly working my dick with her lips and tongue made the resemblance even more striking. Cheryl looked like a younger version of my mom, with my dick in her mouth and that knowing look in her eyes. Her expression made me think she knew exactly what she was doing--not merely that she knew how to give a blowjob better than she'd let on--but that she was aware how much she resembled my mother.

I guess my facial reactions helped. With that constant feedback, she was able to tell right away what gave me the most intense pleasure. It was also every bit as intense for me as she had hoped. Cheryl was fucking gorgeous by any standard, and she was looking at me with an intense expression the entire time she sucked my dick. Her eyes lit up when she felt me swelling and leaking pre-cum in her mouth, and she applied firm suction while her tongue lapped at the tip of my dick. It sent shivers through my body when she did that.

"So fucking intense!" I breathed.

"Mmm-hmm!" she moaned in reply.

"Oh, fuck, Cheryl," I groaned, "If you keep that up, I'm going to come in your mouth."

She gave me another long, wet slurp and pulled her mouth off of me, still stroking my shaft with her right hand.

"Is that what you want?" she asked breathily. "Do you want to come in my mouth, or do you want to shoot that hot, sticky cum all over my face?"

I blinked as I considered it. Cheryl immediately went back to sucking my dick, but she slowed the pace and teased me with the wet tip of her talented tongue. For me, it was always most intense when my mother swallowed my cum. However, I could see that Cheryl was turned on at the thought of having me come on her face. I bit my lip when I realized why--she would be walking out of my bedroom with that evidence painting her pretty features, and it would make a really strong statement for Tina, Leslie and my mom to see her like that.

"You want me to come on your face, don't you?" I whispered.

She nodded without removing her lips from my dick, and then she picked up the pace, sucking me firmly while her hand stroked the base of my shaft briskly.

"You really want my mother to see you like that?" I growled.

Cheryl's eyes and nostrils flared open, and then she slowed the pace of her sucking and stroking. She watched my face closely for several seconds before she pulled her mouth off of me again.

"You know your mother better than I do," she murmured. "Do you think she'd be offended to see me like that? Or would it turn her on?"

I stared at her as she resumed teasingly sucking the head of my dick, while her right hand slid down to cup my balls. Once again it made me shiver. I swallowed heavily and shook my head.

"Honestly, I don't know," I croaked. I cleared my throat and added, "I'd hate to risk it, though. As it is, it's not like I can pick you up at your house or even see you there. If my mother decided you were 'too dirty' for me to date, it would make it really tough for us to see each other."

"Mmm," she moaned around my dick, shivering all over before pulling back to reply, "It might be worth it. I can just imagine how hot it would be if the two of us have to sneak around all the time just so we can have dirty sex. Can you imagine that? Sneaking under the bleachers after school so you can fuck me in the ass? Having you climb in through my bedroom window late at night so I can suck you off? God, I can only imagine what the three of us would get up to at Tina's house. But you're probably right. If your mother won't let you see me, she'd probably stop you from seeing Tina, too."

My dick throbbed in her hand as she described those hot "sneaking around for dirty sex" scenarios. I was painfully close to coming and it felt like I couldn't even speak. Instead I moaned weakly in my throat and Cheryl's eyes flared as she looked from my face to the pulsing head of my cock. The decision was literally in her hand, and she knew it.

"Come in my mouth!" she growled, stroking my cock and lowering her lips to the tip of my dick once again.

She didn't close them around my dick, though. Instead, she held her mouth open and pressed the tip of my cock against her tongue as she stroked me insistently. I groaned and bit my lip so the sound wouldn't carry out to the living room, and watched as my dick spewed thick streams of pearly dick juice onto her waiting tongue. Cheryl held her mouth open so I could see it clearly, but the rest of her face lit up and she moaned in her throat as her eyes remained locked on mine.

It really got her off to see my face when I came for her.

After my cock shot out those first five thick streams, she finally closed her lips around the ridge of my cock head and started gulping it all down. Her expression let me know she really enjoyed doing it, but it also marked a clear difference between Cheryl and my mother despite their physical resemblance. Tina had immediately sunk into a trance of cock-lust when she had gotten my dick into her mouth, which was much more like my mother. Cheryl's eyes were clear and bright as she looked into my eyes and gulped down my load.

On the plus side, it probably stopped me from moaning, "Oh, Mom!" when Cheryl sucked me off. At that point, though, I really felt like Cheryl at least strongly suspected that something was going on between me and my mother. If she did, at least it didn't turn her off.

As soon as she finished swallowing my cum, she moaned, "I am on fire!" and slid up on top of me. Her pussy was absolutely soaked as my dick slid into her. Those juices flowed freely out of her as she moaned and bounced up and down on top of me. That certainly reminded me of my mother, as my crotch and balls were bathed in hot, slick pussy juice.

Cheryl's generous breasts bounced up and down as she rode me to a quick but spectacular-looking orgasm. As she shuddered and caught her breath, I sat up to suck on her rock-hard nipples. The entire time, her eyes never left mine.

"Mmm, I love that," she moaned as I applied firm suction to her right breast. "It's such a turn on to watch you doing that. Oh, it feels amazing too, of course, but it's even hotter to watch you do it."

I chuckled softly through my nose as I considered it, but kept right on sucking her throbbing nipple like a greedy baby. I wondered if she knew how hot it had been when I had watched Tina eating out her sexy ass or licking her pussy while she moaned in protest. Certainly I could relate to the incredible visual stimulation after all the impossibly sexy things I had seen over the past week.