Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and reached for the remote. As soon as the movie resumed playing, Mom settled onto her tummy on the couch next to me, pulled my dick out of the leg of my shorts, and went right to work sucking it. She moaned softly as she felt me thickening in her mouth. I glanced down at her face and watched her eyelids droop as she relaxed and settled in for a nice, leisurely cock-sucking session.

I watched her suck me, and glanced up at the screen twice before I realized I didn't even care about the movie. It seemed like a good idea to rewind to a point before Monica slid into my lap in that obscene little negligee, so that the three of us could watch the movie together after dinner. Once I had done that, I switched back to live television and looked for something to mask the sounds of my mother's occasional slurps.

There was a Friends re-run that was a few minutes in when I found it, and I let the remote settle beside me on the couch and relaxed back into the cushions. I watched Mom suck my dick, but I was listening closely in case Monica woke up. Instead, what interrupted that wonderful blowjob was the sound of a car pulling up at the curb in front of our house. I let out a frustrated growl when I heard it. Mom already had me close to orgasm, but I could clearly hear someone walking up to our front door.

I managed to rouse my mother from her cock-lust before the doorbell rang. She looked confused.

"Someone's here," I muttered.

She nodded with my dick still in her mouth, but she did not release me until the doorbell rang and it finally registered in her brain. I tucked my dick back into my shorts and headed over to answer the door while Mom sat up and straightened her dress.

When I glanced out the peephole, I was surprised to see Tina standing in front of the door.

"Hey, Tina, I'm surprised to see you here," I murmured after I opened the door.

She shot me a sexy grin.

"I figured I would see about saving you from your mom and her friend," she joked.

We shared a chuckle and a quick hug before I turned and led her inside.

"Well, Monica had a few drinks without eating anything," I said quietly. "She's zonked out in my bed right now, sleeping it off. Mom and I were watching TV, just killing time before we start dinner."

She grabbed my arm, stopping me and turning me toward her before I got halfway down the entry hall.

"Could I steal you?" she whispered.

I froze as I looked at her horny expression and thought about it. At first, I panicked a little. The way she had said it, my brain insisted on jumping to the conclusion that she knew she would be "stealing me" from my mother--as if she knew Mom was eager to get back to sucking my dick. Then I realized she was just horny and wanted to take me back to her place, since my bed was occupied.

Next I had to stop myself from blurting out a stupid objection. There wasn't really a good reason for me to stay home with my mother while her friend and co-worker was passed out drunk. I chewed my lip and turned to look over at my mother. She was still sitting on the couch, but from that angle Tina couldn't see her. Tina saw my expression and jumped to the wrong conclusion--she assumed I was thinking of a reason to leave, rather than an excuse to stay.

Mom gave me a wan smile and made a shooing motion with her hand, letting me know I had her permission to leave. I gave her a brief nod and cleared my throat.

"Mom, would you mind if I went over to Tina's for a little while?" I asked.

"As long as you're back in time for dinner," she replied. Then she snickered, "Will two hours be enough time for you lovebirds?"

Tina blushed a little and her eyes widened. I bit my lip and shook my head as I looked at her, letting her know I hadn't said anything to my mother about the two of us being together.

"Sounds good, Mom," I replied.

* * *

Once we were on the road, Tina asked, "How did your mom know about the two of us?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "Tina, they could hear you Sunday morning. You were practically screaming, 'Fuck my ass!' Seriously, I can't believe you didn't notice how embarrassed they were when you left right after that."

Her head jerked over and she stared at me wide-eyed for a second before turning her attention back to the road.

"Oh, God, I did, didn't I?" she mumbled softly. I watched her bite her lip and shake her head. After a moment, she asked, "Should I apologize to your mother when I take you home?"

"Ummm," I replied uncertainly.

I had to think about it. It didn't take long to realize how embarrassing that could turn out, so I shook my head.

"No, I think it's best for everyone if we just act like that never happened," I said. "That's basically how my parents have dealt with it. I mean, I could tell from their expressions that they'd heard everything and were totally embarrassed about it, but when I tried to apologize they did NOT want to talk about it."

"Oh, God, that had to be so awkward for you," Tina sighed sympathetically.

We pulled into her driveway while she was still speaking. She gave me a brief smile after she turned off the ignition, and leaned over to kiss me and squeeze my dick through my shorts.

"Come on," she murmured into my lips. "Let's go inside so I can make it up to you."

"Okay," I chuckled.

Her mother was waiting for us in the living room. I had to imagine she had changed into the sheer, see-through little black gown after Cheryl had left. The two of them seemed completely comfortable as they led me into Grace's bedroom. Tina started stripping while her mother helped me out of my shorts. By the time I lifted my shirt over my head, she was already on her knees in front of me. She sucked my dick eagerly, and Tina watched her do it while she reached back to unhook her bra.

It still took my breath away when Tina's massive jugs spilled out over the bra as it fell away. They swayed enticingly as she removed her shorts, panties and socks. Grace released my wet, hard cock just long enough for them to ease me onto my back in the bed, and then she quickly crawled between my legs to continue sucking me. While she did that, Tina got the lube and knelt behind her mother in the bed. She looked at my face and smiled as she started lubricating her mother's asshole.

"I hope this makes it up to you," she murmured. Grace was too distracted to take note of her words. "I'm glad you're finally here with us. You know you can do whatever you want, with both of us."

Grace finally reacted, but not to anything Tina had said. She moaned and bobbed her head eagerly as my dick swelled in her mouth. My mother had sucked me right to the brink of orgasm before Tina had arrived, and watching these two sexy, huge-titted women pushed the limits of my self control.

"Damn, I'm going to come already," I groaned.

"Go ahead," Tina encouraged. "Mom loves that just as much as I do."

"Mmm-hmm," Grace moaned in agreement, eagerly working the head of my cock with her tongue as she applied firm suction.

I thought about protesting, because I wanted to fuck both of them and I wasn't sure how much more stamina I had remaining. After all, I had come in my mother's mouth, Monica's pussy, and then my mother's asshole already just since school let out. Grace's insistent sucking did not give me the opportunity. I bit my lip instead and moaned as she forced my balls to give up the salty treat she craved.

Her eyes held mine as she gulped down every drop I had to feed her. Twice she shuddered as Tina's fingers worked deeper into her ass while she sucked me off. Eventually she I reached the end of my orgasm and she slid her lips up off of my dick before planting a soft smooch on the tip.

"Thanks, baby," she murmured. "That was exactly what I needed."

I got to watch as she rose up onto her knees, and her massive melons wobbled enticingly beneath that fabric. She grinned and shook her shoulders from side to side when she noticed the way I was staring, so that her tits gave me a fantastic show. Then Tina slid around her, and her unfettered jugs were every bit as impressive.

Without a word they exchanged positions so that Tina could lie between my legs and moan as she sucked my dick, while her mother lifted the flimsy nightie over her head before she lubricated her fingers and started working them into Tina's ass. I had been worried that I might not be able to get hard for them right away, but those gorgeous, busty women were just too fucking hot. I was completely hard in Tina's mouth just minutes after she started.

She was watching my face closely as she savored the way I filled her mouth and got hard for her. When she pulled her lips slowly back off of me, she said, "I want to watch you--" before her mother cut her off.

"No, Tina," she said quickly, causing her daughter to turn her head and look back at her. Grace smiled and shook her head, even as she pulled her fingers out of Tina's ass with a wet, lewd slurp. "I got to enjoy him last time he visited, remember? Then he had to leave before you got your turn. Go ahead, baby. It's your turn."

"I love you so much, Mom," Tina gushed.

She turned and rose onto her knees, giving her mother a big kiss. I managed to stifle a groan as I watched their enormous breasts mash together right in front of me. Then Tina slithered back and worked her tight little butt into my lap. I stared in wonder as her tight little pucker spread open and swallowed half my dick. Then she leaned back against me and lifted my hands up to her breasts.

"Play with my titties while you fuck my ass," she growled.

Her head was to the left of mine, and she sucked my tongue insistently as my hands worked over the heaving mounds of her incredible tits. I could see over her shoulder at that angle, so I could watch her nipples harden between my fingers. I also got to watch as Tina spread her legs and her mother started licking her pussy. Tina's hips bucked in response, pushing my dick deeper into her tight asshole each time. She still couldn't quite take all of it, but her snug backdoor got a thorough reaming that way.

It was incredible to watch. Tina had several spectacular orgasms before she shuddered and pulled my hands from her heaving breasts.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," she breathed, kissing me again. Then she shifted and we both groaned as my dick slowly slid out of her tightly-gripping asshole. "It's Mommy's turn now," she said in a soft, high-pitched voice.

Both women looked at me as they shifted in the bed, as if I might object. That seemed silly, but then I realized they were making sure I didn't have something else in mind. After all, Tina had told me they would do whatever I wanted. I smiled at them, letting them know I was fine with what they were doing. Then Grace wriggled her way into my lap and moaned as her asshole swallowed most of my dick.

I filled my hands with her tits and watched over her shoulder, but Grace pumped her hips up and down much more forcefully than her daughter had, really fucking her ass on my cock. Tina had a much tougher time as a result. I watched her struggle to lap at her mother's pussy for several minutes before she looked up at me and shrugged. Grace groaned again when Tina worked two fingers into her pussy, and I could actually feel them wiggling against the underside of my shaft through the thin wall separating her pussy from her ass.

It was really intense, but I managed to hold my orgasm at bay until Grace came twice. Then I abruptly took charge. Both women's eyes lit up when I did it. I growled and lifted Grace out of my lap, tossing her onto her back next to me on the bed. She got a huge grin and squealed when I lifted her legs into the air so I could slide a pillow under her sexy butt.

I drove my dick back into her tight, wet asshole and slurped on her hard nipples. My hands kneaded and squeezed her massive tits while I fucked her hard and deep. She cried out and her back arched upward when she came, and then I promptly rolled her aside and pulled Tina down for her turn.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried as soon as my dick slid into her horny little asshole.

She moaned non-stop as I sucked her incredible tits and pumped the first half of my dick in and out of her. I was pulling all the way out before pushing back in, so that stimulation on the sensitive head of my dick was phenomenal. I pulled my mouth off of her when my nuts started clenching up.

"I'm going to come," I warned her. "Where do you want it?"

"My tits!" she cried out. "Come all over my tits!"

I pulled out of her asshole and stroked my shaft, pointing it at her massive, heaving jugs. Tina put her hands on the outside of both of them and squeezed them together. Then I threw my head back and groaned as I sprayed thick ropes of cum all over her incredible tits. Some of it shot past her breasts to land on her neck and chin, and her tongue snaked out to lap up some of it. Most of it splattered all over her incredible tits, especially on her hard nipples.

I panted after I had unleashed all of that hot cum, but then I watched wide-eyed as Grace swooped in with a groan and started sucking her daughter's cum-covered nipples. Her tongue lapped up my sperm hungrily. Tina moaned happily and watched her mother going to town on her. That was pretty amazing. I watched for a few minutes, and then abruptly slid out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

I wanted to clean my dick so I could fuck Grace's pussy.

She was still moaning and slurping my fresh cum from her daughter's body when I slid back into the bed behind her and drove my cock into her drenched folds. When I grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder, she pulled her mouth off of Tina with a loud gasp. Tina just smiled up at me, then lifted her right breast to her mouth so she could lick off some of that sperm for herself. I don't know why that turned me on so much, but it got me completely hard again inside Grace's tight little pussy.

Grace came really hard twice more and then she slumped forward onto the bed next to Tina. I slid to my left and buried my dick in Tina's pussy. I loved the way her huge tits shook up and down each time I thrust into her, and the look on her face was priceless. Her mouth and eyes were wide, and she gasped each time my dick pushed further inside her. I knew I was really stretching her pussy and she came like crazy again and again as I did it.

Eventually she had a gushing climax that squeezed my dick and forced it out of her. I sat back on my haunches and grinned down at her. She was still shaking all over and looked up at me as if she could not believe I had made her come like that.

I stretched out my legs after she finished coming, and Grace and Tina took turns sucking my dick until I had to leave. It was once again visually stunning to see those two huge-breasted women working over the pulsing head of my cock with their hungry little mouths. They took turns taking my cum into their mouths when they got me off that last time. It was incredible, and left me stubbornly soft afterward.

When Tina dropped me off at my house, she insisted on coming in. Despite what I had told her earlier, she apologized to my mother.

"I'm really sorry I was so loud the other day," she said in a near-whisper. "I didn't realize I was being so loud until afterward. Really, I'm so embarrassed. I promise I won't do that again."

Mom blushed, but she smiled and nodded as Tina finished. Then she looked shocked when Tina gave her a big hug. It was obvious my mom hadn't realized how enormous Tina's breasts were until she felt them pressed against her. What gave her away was the way her eyes immediately shot down to Tina's chest after that hug. Tina noticed too, of course, but her sly smile told me she did not mind my mother's attention on her big tits.

* * *

About twenty minutes after Tina left, Monica finally came stumbling out of my bedroom. She was groggy and her hair was mussed, but she still looked incredible. The way she stretched and raised her arms above her head, I was certain she had forgotten what she was wearing. That tiny peach-colored nightie hid nothing. Monica was giving us one hell of a show as she stretched in my bedroom doorway.

As soon as I stood up from the couch and turned to grin at her, she smiled back. Mom and I could actually see her nipples harden and stand out on her breasts. Monica gasped when she saw us looking at her tits, and looked down to finally realize what she was wearing. She pulled both arms across her chest to hide those wonderful breasts.

She was so cute when she blushed like that. I felt the need to come over and kiss her. Once again she returned my kiss eagerly. Mom cleared her throat behind me.

"I guess I'll get started on dinner," she announced.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked.

"No. You kids have fun," she replied.

Monica pulled me into my room and reached over to close the door this time. I was relieved to see she wasn't horribly hung over, but then I was concerned because my dick was still recovering after that crazy session with Tina and her mother. I pushed Monica onto her back and spread her legs. She did not seem to mind that I wanted to eat her tasty little pussy until dinner was ready.

Once we finally got up from my bed, Monica was unsteady on her feet. She almost fell over when she tried to retrieve her blouse and skirt from my mother's room.

"Was I too rough?" I asked her quietly.

"No," she insisted, shaking her head. "I'm afraid I'm still a little drunk."

* * *

Monica was still tipsy after dinner, which was why she wound up staying the night at our house, in my bed. Mom didn't sleep worth a damn that night. She was clearly grumpy and out-of-sorts the next morning, while Monica was absolutely giddy and could not wipe the grin off her face.

We had cuddled up and slept for a few hours, and then Monica woke me up with an insistent blowjob. She was sober, but hornier than ever once she woke up next to my naked body. My dick was completely recovered by that time, and it felt fantastic to sink my throbbing boner into Monica's tight little pussy once again. I knew Mom could hear us, but that didn't stop me from fucking Monica for two hours before we fell into a deep, satisfied slumber together.

Monica had to hurry to get dressed and head back to her apartment, and she kept kissing me as she got dressed and several times before she finally headed out the front door. Mom shook her head as soon as the front door closed behind her.

"Well, I'll never make that mistake again," she grumbled.

Even after I bent her over the kitchen counter and gave her a nice, deep fucking in her hungry pussy, her mood only improved a little bit. She put her palm on my cheek and shook her head.

"That was wonderful," she murmured, shaking her head. "Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. I just desperately needed a good night's sleep, and I didn't get it."

"We should come home right after school so we can take a nice nap together," I suggested.

"That won't work," Mom sighed, shaking her head sadly. "You have soccer practice after school today, and then you promised Cheryl you'd spend time with her."

I shook my head.

"I'll tell the coaches I won't make it for practice today. You're my priority, Mom." Then I shot her a grin. "After all, I promised Dad I'd take care of you while he's gone."

"What about Cheryl?" Mom asked.

"I'll take care of her after we've had our nap," I assured her confidently.

* * *

The nap went off without a hitch, but taking care of Cheryl proved more problematic. I had missed something important at school that day, because I was in a different part of the building when it happened. Leslie and Tina had gotten into an ugly confrontation--about me. Later on, both Leslie and Tina assured me that the other one had started it, but I think what really happened was that they saw each other at the same time and gave each other a nasty look.