Mom Sucks Dick! - (Without the anal)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back to look at me while she swallowed the semen in her mouth, and that forced my fingers out of her juicy snatch. I pulled them to my mouth and savored her juices while we stared at each other. The rich, tangy taste of her was every bit as delicious as I had hoped.

I wanted more.

Mom squealed when I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. Then she closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning with her mouth open as my mouth closed on her dripping-wet pussy for the first time. I ate her like a starving man, slurping loudly as I drank her bittersweet nectar. I drove my tongue deep inside her again and again as I tried to get as much of her juices as I could. Then I focused on returning the pleasure her mouth had given me, closing my lips around the throbbing little bulb of her clit and lashing it with the tip of my tongue.

It turned me on to watch her writhe beneath me as her climax consumed her. Her hips bucked up off of the couch and my dick hardened as she fucked her wet pussy up at my face. She shuddered through one more impressive-looking orgasm and then her body went limp. Her eyes were once again half-closed and she looked incredibly content and sexy.

I smiled down at her as I rose up onto my knees and slid forward on the couch. My cock was throbbing as I grasped it and pressed the swollen knob between the moist lips of her puffy pussy. I looked down as I rubbed it up and down the length of her drooling slit, getting the tip nice and wet before I pushed it into her.

Her eyes shot open in alarm, and she shook her head as her quivering hands reached out frantically to push against my chest. She just lacked the strength to actually budge me when she did it.

"Oh, no, honey!" she gasped. "You can't fuck me! I'm your mother!"

I looked from her face down to her pussy. It was stretched wide open around the head and the first inch or so of my shaft. The lips of her pussy, wrapped tightly around my dick like that, looked like a hungry little mouth. When they twitched and throbbed around me it looked like her pussy was trying to suck my dick. It just felt too intense for me to pull out--the bumpy ridge of my cock head and the first little bit of my shaft are the most sensitive parts of my dick, and her moist folds were wrapped tightly around that very section. I moaned and looked back up at her face, wanting desperately to fuck her.

I honestly could not tell if she was trying to get me to stop and pull out, or if it was just turning her on to protest. Her hands fluttered on my chest and her mouth opened in a wide oval. As soon as she had said "no" I had stopped trying to push into her, but now her hips bucked up and her pussy eagerly took another inch of me.

"Please stop," she whispered, but there was no force in her words. I licked my lips and watched half of my dick disappear into the snug, buttery folds of her welcoming pussy. "Oh, damn," she murmured dreamily. "I can't believe how good that feels. You're so hard for me, honey. Mmm. Does my pussy feel good?"

"Incredible," I whispered.

"Yes," she cooed, "it is incredible."

She shuddered and her hips began pushing forward and back just a little. With each stroke more of me was inside of her. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered. "If you really want me to stop and pull out, you need to say so right now. Most of my dick is already inside you."

"Oh!" she gasped. Her eyes widened and she shuddered again, which caused her pussy to spasm and clutch me tightly. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, moaning at the incredible sensation. "We should probably stop," she whispered, so quietly I almost couldn't hear her. Then she cleared her throat and lifted her head so she could whisper in my ear. "You don't really want to fuck my pussy, do you honey?"

I groaned and could not hold my hips back any more. The last two inches of my shaft slid into her and I flexed my hips and savored the sensation of being balls-deep inside my mother's fantastic pussy.

"Oh, Mom, it feels so good," I groaned helplessly into her ear. "Your pussy feels amazing. Oh, please just let me enjoy this for a little bit."

"Okay!" she agreed quickly.

"Thank you!" I whispered and then I moved my mouth over hers again.

She surprised me when she hungrily sucked my tongue into her mouth. I groaned helplessly once again when she started pushing her head towards mine, pumping my tongue in and out of her eagerly sucking lips. In response I drove my tongue into her mouth. Her nails slid down my back, making me shiver, and then her hands squeezed my ass. We both moaned as I urgently fucked my tongue into her mouth.

Her pussy felt absolutely perfect as it squeezed my cock. I watched her close her eyes, and my own shot open when I felt her shift beneath me. Her legs lifted to either side of me and spread slightly further, so that she was wide open beneath me. I couldn't tell if she was even aware she was doing it as her hips started pushing upward in time with the thrusts of my tongue into her mouth.

I could not help it. I started returning those thrusts. By the time her eyes fluttered open again, we were gently fucking on the couch. She let her head fall back onto the couch cushion and we both sucked in much-needed air. The sexy, helpless look on my mother's face just made me harder and she could feel it. I knew she had lost the will to make me stop. It just felt better and better as I took longer, faster strokes in and out of her.

"Oh, honey," she moaned once again, shaking her head slowly from side to side. "Please..."

Honestly, I have no idea to this day how I managed to do it. Somehow I found the strength to push up from her body and we both shuddered as my cock slowly slid out of her tightly-clutching sheath. I panted as I sat back on my heels and looked down at my mother's incredible body. Her legs were still spread wide in front of me and I could not tear my eyes away from her pussy. It looked achingly empty and shone wetly with her copious juices.

I had to close my eyes so that I could stop staring. It took all of my self-control not to slide forward and fill her up once again. Her wet, horny pussy looked as eager to have my cock back inside it as my throbbing cock wanted back in. I was literally shaking with desire.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her flushed face. I did not trust myself to speak. I bit my lip and slowly shook my head from side to side. My gut lurched as I looked down at her and I wanted nothing more than to fuck my own sweet mother. My eyes slowly worked their way back down from her face. Her perfect breasts heaved, making those mouth-watering nipples dance teasingly up and down beneath her nightshirt. A damp stain had darkened the material between her breasts as her perspiration plastered the thin, sheer cloth to her chest.

Below the swell of her breasts, the nightshirt was crumpled and pushed up above her hips, baring her wide-spread legs and the puffy mound of her pussy. Her lips were soaked and still spread open invitingly in front of me. I sucked in a ragged breath and saw the head of my cock bobbing up and down less than a foot from that sweet and tempting little hole. My back muscles already ached. They were straining to hold me back. Every other fiber of my being wanted to dive forward so my throbbing cock could get back where it belonged--balls-deep in that wonderful mommy-pussy.

"Wow," she breathed, drawing my eyes back up to her face. She shook her head and her eyes were full of wonder. Again she shook her head, and then she struggled to sit up and finally closed her legs.

Once her pussy was safely hidden between her sexy thighs, it felt like a spell had been broken. I managed to take a few normal breaths and leaned forward to help my mother sit up. Her eyes were still locked on mine and she gently reached out her hand to rest it on my cheek. She licked her lips and swallowed before she managed to whisper.

"I can't believe you actually stopped," she breathed, shaking her head. "I could see how turned on you were, how much you wanted it." She swallowed again and licked her lips, and then her hand slid down my chest. Her eyes followed that hand as it continued down and wrapped around my throbbing shaft. "So big," she murmured. "This whole thing was inside me." Her expression and voice were both filled with wonder and disbelief. She shook her head again, and she looked up at my face again. Her hand squeezed my shaft and slowly slid up to the tip before sliding back to the base.

She rose up on her knees, then, and her lips closed on mine. We shared a soft, gentle kiss. Her head pulled back and I could see her face clearly when she shuddered. "I wouldn't have stopped you, you know," she whispered.

Her hand slowly stroked up and down my shaft twice as I nodded slowly at her. "I know," I whispered.

Mom looked down at my hard cock throbbing in her hand and she licked her lips again. She looked up into my eyes and whispered guiltily, "Of course, I'm glad you stopped. I'm your mother and you shouldn't fuck me. I don't know how you managed to do it, but I love you for pulling out of me the way you did."

I bit my lip, but that didn't hide my smile. She was lying. My mother had looked me dead in the eye and I knew she had been lying when she said she was glad that I had stopped. But as she continued I understood the last part wasn't complete bullshit. She loved me for having the strength to pull out, even if she now regretted it. She then shook her head and couldn't keep the subtle smile from her own lips.

Without a word, we had shared a moment of deep understanding. Mom had expected me to fuck her and she was both disappointed and terribly impressed when I managed to obey her and stopped. She had lied to me about it, and we both knew it. I could have fucked her. She would not have blamed me and would have welcomed it. She nodded and that moment passed. Her attention returned to the hard cock filling her hand and she lifted her other hand to my chest.

When she gently pushed on my chest I allowed her to guide me back to a sitting position, and then she kept pushing me back further. I let my legs slide out from under me and my head came to rest on two throw pillows by the armrest of the couch. She waited for me to straighten my left leg, and then she knelt between my thighs and sighed. My throbbing cock head was right in front of her face.

"I probably shouldn't do this either," she murmured. She gave a slight shake of her head, and then her mouth opened to take me in.

I watched her face and panted as she gave me another incredible blowjob. Her eyelids slowly drooped again as she succumbed to her cock-lust. She moaned almost continuously as her wet mouth and talented tongue worked over my hyper-sensitive dick. Once again she looked like she was drunk, or maybe stoned, as she filled her mouth with my throbbing boner.

As aroused as I already was from feeling her impossibly perfect pussy wrapped around me, I had no chance of lasting very long. Mom eagerly moaned, "Mmm-hmm! Mmm-hmm!" as she felt me swelling in her mouth, and then my hips arched up and my whole body shook.

I cried out incoherently as I erupted in my mother's wonderful mouth and shuddered as I heard her gulping it all down and moaning as she did. My eyes watered and it made her face blurry when I looked down at her again. It took a moment for me to place a new, wet, rhythmic slapping sound that had joined the chorus in the living room. It wasn't until Mom shuddered again that I realized she was vigorously working over her drenched pussy with her right hand while nursing every drop out of my cock.

Mom kept gently sucking on my sensitive dick after she had drained it. She was never too insistent with her sucking action, so it never reached the point of being painful for me. Her mouth just felt wet and welcoming and wonderful as she tenderly worked over the length of it with her lips and tongue. My extreme post-orgasmic sensitivity passed and then my cock was swelling in her mouth again.

"Mmm!" she moaned happily as she felt me getting harder and harder for her. She released me from her lips with a wet plop and looked up at my face as her hand squeezed the base of my shaft. "Are you okay, honey?" she asked softly. I nodded and licked my lips. "Good," she murmured with a smile. Her eyes went back to the tip of my cock and she wrapped her lips around the fully-engorged head and sucked firmly three times. I felt her tongue lapping at my piss-slit, once more teasing out my pre-cum.

Then she pulled her lips back, ending with a wet kiss on the throbbing tip before she moved up and kissed her way up my belly and chest. Her eyes were still partially closed with lust when she kissed my neck. She let her body slump on top of me. Her heaving breasts pressed against my ribcage and she took several long, shuddering breaths. It took a while before I realized her wet pussy was pressed against the underside of the shaft of my cock.

"Oh, damn," she muttered into my neck.

I was afraid to move. I kept picturing myself grabbing her hips, lifting her up just enough to work my throbbing tip into her wet pussy, and then driving my full length up into her. So I just lay there and moaned as she slid her wet folds up and down the length of my shaft and whimpered into my neck. This was something I had experienced once before, and I could not help but think about it while Mom ground her pussy against my shaft.

* * *

About a month before I started dating Denise, I had briefly dated Emmanuelle. Her family was staunchly religious, and she was adamant that she was "saving herself for marriage." That was fine with me, even though I really thought she was attractive and I wanted to fuck her. I certainly wasn't going to force her to do anything she did not want to, and enjoyed what she was willing to do with me.

Emmanuelle was an excellent kisser and enjoyed making out with me. She had perky breasts with nipples that stuck out and demanded my attention. It was those sensitive nipples of hers that got us into trouble. It was our fifth date, and we were making out in her car just down the street from her house. I was sitting in the passenger seat. She unhooked her bra and removed it, then lifted her shirt and let me feast my eyes on her breasts.

"You've been so good," she purred. "Would you like to suck my tits?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied, leaning over to kiss and lick her left nipple.

It was the first time she had let me see her breasts. I had squeezed and fondled them through her shirt on our previous date, and she had gone so far as to reach into my jeans to stroke the shaft of my dick. This time I had worn shorts with boxers so she had better access. She got incredibly aroused as I sucked her hard nipples and we both groaned when her hand slid up my thigh and pulled out my hard dick.

"You have really got a nice, big dick," she murmured as she started stroking it.

She had insisted that blowjobs counted as sex, so I knew that wasn't happening. I was surprised things had gone as far as they had, and enjoyed sucking her tits and having her stroke me. It was even more surprising when I heard her gasp, "Please. Please rub my pussy for me."

She got up onto her knees in the driver's seat, spreading her legs slightly. I reached my hand between her thighs and rubbed her hot little pussy mound through her shorts and panties. Her hips bucked against me and she panted and moaned, "Your hot mouth feels so fucking good on my nipples! Oh, yeah! Suck it for me, baby."

Quite frankly, I was shocked to hear the f-word come out of her mouth. She was also stroking my dick briskly in what could truly be called a hand-job. I had never imagined things would get this far with her, and then she frantically pulled her shorts and panties to the side and my fingers slipped inside her drenched pussy. I eagerly explored her tight, virgin hole, gradually working two fingers all the way inside her.

That was when she decided she needed more. "I want to try something different," she gasped. "Lean your seat back." I reclined the passenger seat and she slid over into my lap, straddling my thighs. She reached down and pushed my dick back against my belly before she pressed her pussy against the underside of it. "Don't push your dick inside me," she warned.

I nodded my head and she started rubbing her wet pussy against my shaft. Right away, her panties and shorts slid over and got in the way. She growled in frustration, reaching down to yank them aside. It happened twice more, and then she turned sideways so she could slide her shorts and panties down her legs and off. My eyes were wide as I watched her do it, and then she panted, "Go ahead and pull down your shorts for me."

It seemed risky, but it was her idea. I slid my shorts and boxers down my legs and she lifted her hips to give me room. I didn't take them off, but they were around my ankles on the floorboard. She turned to straddle me again, planting her wet pussy firmly against the middle of my shaft. I gulped, knowing we were both naked from the waist down. Even in that dim light I could see her glistening pussy lips spread wide around my thick shaft.

"Oh, yeah, that's so much better," she groaned happily. Then she was frantically stroking her wet pussy up and down the length of my dick, pushing the width of my shaft deeply into her wet folds. It felt pretty damned good for me, but it wasn't going to get me off. She was breathing hard when she pulled her shirt up over her head and offered me her hard nipples again.

Emmanuelle had risen up just slightly to present her right breast to my hungry mouth, and she gasped when her clit rubbed over the flared ridge of my cock head. I started sucking vigorously on her breast, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could and swirling my tongue around her throbbing nipple. She started working the head of my cock against her wet folds, really pressing her clit against it hard.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

She shuddered and came hard, pushing even harder against me and bucking her breast against my sucking mouth. Her pussy drenched my dick with her juices. For a moment, I thought that would be the end of it. I figured she had gotten off and she would calm down and realize things had gone too far. I hoped she wouldn't be mad at me.

Instead, she panted, "Please! Suck the other one! Your hot mouth feels so fucking good on my sensitive nipples!" I switched over as she asked and slurped on her hard nipple hungrily. I had not meant to, but that was a loud slurping noise and she shuddered to hear it. "Oh yeah, just like that!" she gasped.

She bucked her hips against me and the head of my cock slipped down just slightly so that it was pressed between the lips of her pussy. I saw her mouth open wide and her eyes rolled up at the sensation. I wasn't inside her, but it was as close as she had ever been. Her soaking-wet pussy felt incredible as she humped against me and slid the head of my cock up and down the length of her slit.

What pushed her over the edge, though, was when I locked my lips around her nipple and sucked it harder. I watched her face and loved the way she shook all over.

"Oh! I'm coming!" she squeaked.

Her hips drove forward hard, twice, and then she pushed her body upward just slightly to press her nipple harder into my mouth. I hadn't really been moving much, but I froze when I felt my cock head slip inside her. She had been pushing her hips against me so insistently that as soon as the tip of my cock slipped into her, she forced more than half of the shaft right up inside her.

Where she had me, pinned in the passenger seat of her car, I couldn't even pull my hips back from her. I know my eyes were wide in shock and I was looking right into her eyes when they shot open in disbelief. Her mouth dropped open and she shuddered, shaking her head slightly.

123456...8