Mom Sucks Dick! - (Without the anal)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom meant that more literally than any other woman I have met. I swear, if I could have stayed hard she would have happily sucked my dick the entire weekend. She understood how sensitive I was after I came, though, and seemed to know instinctively just how much time I needed before she could suck me again.

She smiled up at me, turning sideways to snuggle her head on top of my thigh. "Why don't you turn the television back on?" she suggested.

I nodded dully and reached for the remote. When she had turned like that, I could see down the top of her dress and most of her breasts were revealed to my hungry gaze. It looked like one of her nipples might pop out of the top at any second. Mom's hungry mouth had drained my balls, but it felt like she had also drained me physically and mentally. I was sluggish and it took me a while to focus.

We had missed an entire episode of Seinfeld, and a rerun of a different sit-com was on. It wasn't one we cared for, so I searched for something else to watch. I found a cartoon, but couldn't recall if my mother liked it. I looked down at her and asked, "Is this one okay?"

"It's fine," she replied, smiling up at me. She never turned her head to look at the screen. Instead, she seemed content to watch my face.

I realized my dick was still exposed when I felt her warm breath wash across it. I glanced down at my lap to see it was still right in front of her mouth. It was still soft, but it was no longer so sensitive. Her warm breath felt nice and a little arousing.

I turned my attention back to the cartoon and rewound slightly to figure what was going on in this episode. It was one I had not seen before, even though it was a rerun. A couple minutes in, I laughed at a funny line of dialogue. Mom chuckled and then she moaned and took my soft cock back into her mouth.

I looked down at her immediately, of course. With her head lying sideways on my thigh like that, I could see her face clearly, as well as her lips wrapped around my dick. She looked right back at me and took three slow, deliberate sucks. Then she pulled her head back just a bit and murmured, "Don't mind me. Just watch your show." Then she opened her mouth and extended her tongue just a bit to take my cock back into her mouth.

I tried, but the show on the television just couldn't compete with the show in my lap. My cock gradually hardened as Mom gently sucked it back to life. She gave a surprised, happy little moan when she felt it. Her face lit up with a smile as she looked up at me--except for her mouth, which was stretching to accommodate my thickening shaft.

Every time I returned my attention to the television screen, she would do something distracting with her lips or tongue. My dick was still pretty sensitive, so I would shudder and look back down at her. She would bat her eyes at me in feigned innocence, until I looked up at the television screen again. It didn't take long to figure out that she had turned it into some sort of game.

I played along, keeping my eyes on the screen and refusing to look down at her. She responded by running her tongue all around the edge of my super-sensitive glans and then actually driving the tip of her tongue into my piss-slit as if she was fucking it. That was incredibly intense and distracting, but I managed to keep my eyes on the screen. I couldn't entirely contain the shudder that passed through my shoulders, though.

Mom gave a soft growl and slid her head closer, taking the head of my dick into her throat. When she started actively swallowing me with her throat muscles, I groaned and looked down at her.

"That's cheating!" I said.

She choked up my dick when she laughed. After spluttering for a few seconds she chuckled. "Oh? Where is that in the rules?"

I gave her a wry smile and shook my head.

"That's what I thought," she murmured. Then she slid forward and noisily took me down her throat again. Not all of it; she wanted to keep watching my face as she tortured me.

I guess "tortured" is a poor word choice, but I can't really think of a better description. Because I was still sensitive, it went beyond mere teasing. After a few more minutes, though, that sensitivity finally passed. Then it just felt marvelous once again, and Mom moaned as she felt me returning to full hardness for her. Her eyelids drooped once again and that playful expression left her face.

I watched her get that vacant, horny expression once again as she sank into cock-lust. Mom loved having her mouth full of hard cock, and of course I loved feeling her wonderful wet mouth wrapped around my dick. I had come for her recently, so neither of us felt that urgency. Instead, she applied gentle suction and nursed on the first half of my dick--the part that comfortably fit in her mouth while still allowing her to taste my pre-cum before she swallowed it.

I watched her face, and it was an incredible turn-on to see my dick in her mouth while listening to her soft moans. It just made the incredible sensations more intense for me. My dick fed her a steady trickle of pre-cum for the next forty minutes or so and I shuddered every time she moaned and swallowed it. Then she intensified the suction on my dick and moaned hungrily. Within minutes I was moaning right along with her. My balls tightened up and fed her a fresh batch of sperm.

I watched her face, her mouth, and my pulsing shaft the entire time. It was like the most intense blowjob video imaginable, featuring my sexy mom and my hard dick. Even as I watched with my mouth hanging open, I could scarcely believe I was seeing it. She continued to gently nurse on my dick after I had come in her mouth, and I closed my own mouth and licked my dry lips.

I never went completely soft after that orgasm, and her gentle sucking did not make me feel too sensitive. As I gradually got harder, she sucked me just a little harder in response. Fifteen minutes after I had come in her mouth, I was completely hard and she was once again happily feeding on my pre-cum. My eyes roamed down the length of her sexy body. For a moment I contemplated playing with her tits and her hard nipples, but it felt like it would ruin what was happening in my lap.

It just felt like my dick and my mother's mouth were enjoying such a perfect, deep bonding experience, and that anything I did would only spoil it. My "job" was to sit there, enjoy it, and keep feeding her. So I did.

The house gradually darkened, and then it was time for Mom to get her next load. She moaned and slid her head forward, working the head of my cock down her throat and moaning as she swallowed me. I erupted down her throat almost immediately. "Oh God yes," I groaned as I listened to her gulp it down.

I had not been paying attention to the television for quite some time, but looked up at it when I realized it was the only source of light in the house. I picked up the remote and started surfing through the channels as Mom backed up her head and savored the last trickles of my sperm. Then we both sighed as I settled on a new channel and she started nursing me back to hardness.

We were both surprised to hear her phone ringing down the hall, and it broke the spell we had fallen under. As soon as Mom released me from her mouth, I hopped up and dashed down the hall to grab her phone and answer it. "Hey, Dad, how's it going?" I asked as I walked back toward the living room.

"Oh, hey," he replied. "Is your mother there? Is she alright?"

"Oh, no, Mom's fine. She left her phone in your bedroom, and I was closer so I grabbed it. Here you go." I handed the phone to my smiling mother and then turned on the overhead light before sliding onto the couch next to her again.

I tried to figure out what I was watching, since I had the volume turned off. Obviously I had missed a bit of the conversation between my parents, but Mom got my attention when she purred, "Oh, I slept great last night." She nodded and grinned, and I could hear my father's voice growl even though I couldn't make out his words. "Yes, I'm serious," Mom replied. "I'm so glad you told him to take care of me for you."

My eyes bugged out at that, and she looked up at me and had to stifle a laugh. I didn't know if they were playing, or if she was really letting him know what had been going on in his absence. When I heard her say, "Mmm, I love you too, baby," I felt the need to loudly say, "I love you too, Dad!"

I probably meant it more in that moment than ever before.

As soon as my mother hung up the phone, she went right back to sucking me. I glanced up at the television again, and decided I wasn't interested in the show that was on the screen. When I brought up the channel guide, though, I was shocked to see the time. "No way!" I muttered.

"Hmm?" Mom murmured. She raised her eyebrows in question, but kept nursing on my dick.

I nodded toward the screen. "It's eight o'clock," I informed her, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hmm," she acknowledged. Then her lids started to droop as she returned to her cocksucking groove.

It didn't really register in her mind that she had been sucking my dick for almost four hours straight before Dad called. I shook my head again. That just didn't seem possible. I thought she had been at it a long time--maybe two full hours--but the reality was shocking. I licked my lips and tried again.

"Shouldn't we take a break and have some dinner?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, nodding as she continued to apply insistent suction.

All I could do was moan and watch as I got hard in her mouth once again. I guess it had registered somewhere in her mind when I said "dinner." She was hungry, and sucked me insistently until I fed her another load of hot cum. After she gulped it down, she relaxed and settled in beside me again, resting her head on my thigh. Her eyes closed completely and she sighed happily around my dick.

I couldn't believe how great it still felt. She had an uncanny knack for applying just the right amount of suction, so it never became uncomfortable. The same could not be said for my aching butt muscles, and those in my lower back. I had been sitting in the same position for far too long. She murmured unhappily when I leaned forward and forced her to stop.

"Is it time for bed already?" she asked groggily.

"Um...actually it is," I replied.

My stomach gave an unhappy little growl as we made our way back to my parents' bedroom in the dark, and I remembered we had not eaten dinner. I promised myself I would have a hearty breakfast in the morning. Mom turned on the light in the bathroom once again, closing the door most of the way so it wasn't too much light. I sighed and stripped before sliding into Dad's spot on the bed once again.

Mom smiled happily as she slid over and swallowed my dick. This time, though, I couldn't resist pulling her hips toward me. She squealed around my shaft as I pushed my face between her thighs and lapped at her juicy pussy. It only spurred her on, and she slurped on my dick loudly. I shuddered in response and dove in to really eat her out with gusto. In a way, it was like I was making up for missing dinner. I was going to feast on my mom's tangy pussy.

* * *

I don't even remember falling asleep that night. When I woke up, it was because I was already coming in my mother's insistent mouth. She was being unusually quiet about it, and I looked down at her face questioningly--well, as much as I could. I was shuddering all over as I unloaded down her throat. After she gulped down the last of it, she released me from her lips with a wet "pop."

"Aw, you woke up," she murmured. "I was hoping to make you come three times before you woke up this morning."

"So, that was two?" I asked. She nodded and grinned. "Wow," I replied, shaking my head. "I'm surprised I have anything left for you after last night." I sat up and pulled her to me for a kiss. "I really need breakfast," I said.

"Okay," she replied.

Mercifully, she did not molest me as I pulled my shorts and tank-top back on. I stopped in my bathroom long enough to apply some deodorant on the way to the kitchen. Mom was already there, scrambling eggs and smiling at me. I saw the bacon in the skillet and nodded, then busied myself making pancake batter. When I started the pancakes, Mom put the eggs and bacon onto plates. Then she added some fresh fruit in little bowls on the side and poured us each a glass of milk.

It was a nice, big breakfast, more than making up for the missed meal of the night before. It was a good thing, too, because I would need my energy. As soon as we had finished cleaning the breakfast dishes, Mom pulled me along insistently back to the bedroom. She pulled the silky nightshirt over her head and dropped it to the floor, then crawled into the bed and spread her legs wide in invitation.

"Saturday mornings your father always gives me a nice, thorough fucking," she purred. "Are you ready to take care of that for me?"

I was a little surprised at how hard I was just seeing her like that. I mean, she looked irresistibly sexy, but I knew she had already sucked two loads out of me that morning. I dropped my shorts and looked down at my eager, throbbing boner. "Apparently so," I murmured.

Mom's pussy felt incredible and she encouraged me to really fuck her hard. I sucked her hard nipples and squeezed her breasts in my hands. It was such a turn-on to watch them bouncing up and down on her chest when I pounded her wet pussy. Just like the previous afternoon, she came like crazy and soaked the bed--and me--with her copious juices.

I flipped her over and she moaned eagerly when I took her from behind. I loved playing with her sexy ass while I took her like that, and she loved the way my thick cock head nailed her g-spot in that position. Eventually she came so hard that she collapsed in front of me afterwards.

"Eww," she managed after a few ragged breaths. She rolled onto her side, but it was clear from her expression she had rolled from one massive wet spot into another.

Despite her discomfort, she still looked irresistibly sexy. I slid forward and drove my cock into her as she lay on her side, slightly bent at the waist. She gasped and looked up at my face. I loved the way her breasts bounced as I fucked her in that position, and the helpless look on her face when she came.

We spent over an hour fucking all over that bed in several different positions. Even then, we only stopped because the bed was soaked. Our bodies were drenched and sticky as well. We stripped the bed and threw those funky bed linens into the washer before we took a shower together. I was still completely hard and savored the snug feel of her pussy when I took her from behind in the bathtub.

Mom came once more, and then insisted that I stop fucking her. "My pussy is more than satisfied," she assured me. "Now, we need to finish getting cleaned up so you can feed me that delicious cock again."

We finished showering, dried off, and made the bed with fresh linens. Then Mom pushed me into that freshly-made bed and pounced on my dick hungrily. Within minutes, she had me moaning and bucking helplessly in the throes of an amazing orgasm. What was even more amazing, once I could think clearly enough to reflect on it, was that I had not come once in all that intense fucking earlier.

She had always reached orgasm so quickly that I never managed to come inside her perfect little pussy. Her mouth was happy to make up for it, though. Within an hour she had drained me twice more.

Despite her protest that her pussy had been "more than satisfied" earlier, I could still smell her arousal when she gulped down that third load of my hot cum. I wanted another taste of her. She squealed and backed away when she saw my hungry expression. When she slid out of the bed, I gathered my body and prepared to pounce. She shivered when she saw me like that, and held out her hand to stop me.

"Wait!" she said firmly. "I need to move the laundry to the dryer, before we forget about it."

I nodded, but then she gave me a sly smile and shook her hips as she walked away. I waited a second before sliding out of the bed and padding after her. She hummed, and it was clear she was acting oblivious to my presence as she made her way out to the laundry area. She bent over the washer, pushing her sexy ass out toward me and swishing her hips from side to side as she pulled out the damp bed linens. Then she really bent over and gave me a show as she put them into the dryer.

Her wet pussy was clearly ready to be taken. I waited for her to start the dryer before I grabbed her hips and drove my hard dick into her wet, teasing pussy from behind.

"Oh, no!" she moaned, grabbing the dryer for support. She looked back over her shoulder at me and panted, "Oh, honey, what do you think you're doing? I'm your mother! You shouldn't be putting your big, hard dick into my wet little pussy like that. It's so wrong!"

"Sorry, Mom," I moaned, fucking her even harder. "I just couldn't resist when I saw you bent over like that. You know how horny I am all the time. When I saw your wet little pussy and your sexy ass, I just had to fuck you. Please don't be mad, Mom, I just need this so bad!"

I came inside her so hard I damn near blacked out. The one thing that kept me from oblivion was hearing her cry out in her own intense orgasm. Afterwards, we stumbled over to the couch and she slurped my sloppy cock into her mouth. She was still incredibly turned on, and got carried away. I did black out when she forced me to come in her mouth.

When I finally opened my eyes, she was watching me with concern. I gave her a wan smile.

"We should probably eat some lunch," I murmured.

"After a quick shower," she agreed.

* * *

Mom made soup while I made grilled cheese sandwiches. She had put the same dress back on after her shower, and still looked incredible in it. I felt ragged by comparison. When she caught me looking over her sexy body, Mom saucily leaned forward and shook her hips as she lifted the back of her dress.

"Whenever you're ready," she growled softly.

My dick lurched in my shorts when she revealed her sexy ass and I saw her glistening pussy between her cheeks. She was wet and ready to be taken. I was a little surprised that my dick remained soft. She just looked too damned good to resist, but I was utterly drained.

"Wow," I croaked.

She gave me a sizzling smile, and let her dress fall back into place. We shared a quiet lunch, and I couldn't suppress the huge yawn that overpowered me after we had eaten. I shook my head and felt like I owed her an apology.

"Sorry, Mom," I murmured. "I'm afraid I need a nap."

She smiled and reached over to squeeze my hand. "No need to apologize," she replied. Then she lifted her head up to glance into the kitchen. "You realize we have been up, having sex, for close to seven hours? It's almost two in the afternoon already. Honestly, I can't believe I'm still...what's wrong?"

"Oh, shit!" I groaned. "I have a soccer match at two! I can barely walk, and I really should be there already!"

* * *

I was honestly surprised that my body was up for it after the incredible sex marathon I had enjoyed over the past 24 hours. Once I was out on the field, though, my legs and back loosened up and I was moving fluidly right away. I was a starter on the team and I had figured I would need to make an excuse why I couldn't play. Instead, I played the best game of my life.

Everything just seemed to flow around me in slow motion. I could read everyone else's body language and anticipated where they were going to go. In our previous seven matches, I had scored a single fluky goal. I played midfield, so that wasn't unusual. My principle assignment was to defend against our opponent's best scorer and make sure he was covered all game.

That Saturday I took over the game. It wasn't an exaggeration, or my opinion. A dozen times I stole the ball, dribbled upfield and hit a streaking player with a sharp pass that gave our guys an excellent scoring opportunity. Three times I sprinted toward the opponent's goal and picked off a pass, catching everyone flat-footed. Two of those I put right into the net. The third was barely blocked by the other team's goalie, and only because he made a spectacular diving save.

1...345678