Mom Sucks Dick! - (Without the anal)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs slightly and I tried to look casual as I reached over between her thighs. I gasped when my fingertips found her panties--they were soaked! I had never felt a woman so wet. Seriously, it felt like she had just poured a glass of warm water down there.

"Wow," I croaked. I pulled my hand back over to my face. After looking around, I sniffed them briefly and couldn't suppress a shudder as I sucked her juices from those two fingers.

We were both incredibly turned on, but that just made it feel like it took FOREVER for us to make the drive home. I wanted to scream at every idiot on the road, but didn't say a word because I didn't want to draw attention. I was afraid it would be obvious how hard I was as the smell of my mother's juicy pussy filled the car.

Eventually we did make it home. As soon as Mom parked the car, she leaned over and kissed me hungrily. Then we both quickly unbuckled our seatbelts and scurried into the house. The front door was barely closed behind us when we started frantically kissing in the front hallway. Mom was unzipping my jeans and driving her tongue into my mouth, and I felt like I was losing my balance. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled my mouth from hers with a gasp.

"Calm down, Mom," I said. Because I was so impossibly aroused, my voice was throatier than normal, and that came out as a deeper, more commanding statement than I intended.

Her eyes flashed as she looked into mine, and she nodded. "We should probably take a shower, to cool off," she gasped.

She started unbuttoning her blouse as she walked back toward her bedroom. I followed and watched her reach back to unhook her bra after she had pulled her blouse out of her skirt. I turned into my own bedroom and quickly kicked off my jeans, underpants and socks. After I pulled my shirt off over my head, I was surprised to see Mom standing in my doorway. She had removed her blouse, skirt and panties, but she still wore the nylon stockings that came up to mid-thigh. Those stockings were all she wore. My God, she looked sexy! I had to remind myself to breathe.

"Mom...?" I murmured in disbelief.

"We'll take a shower afterward," she said, walking in and pushing me onto my bed. "I can't wait."

My breath shot out of me when my back hit the mattress, and I was struggling to sit up when she straddled my thighs. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my mouth to hers, her breasts mashed against my chest, and her wet pussy engulfed my hard dick. She was pumping her hips insistently as soon as I was inside her, driving my full length into her depths.

I closed my eyes and pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts. Damn, that felt so good! Then Mom shuddered and came, moaning into my mouth. My eyes opened and I saw her eyes right in front of me. They were half-closed and she had that vacant look again as she urgently humped her hips up and down and impaled herself on my dick. I thought back to last night, when she had that same out-of-control look. Then I thought about how I had managed to pull out of her, and how she said she had appreciated it. All of that went through my head in a flash, and I reached down to seize her hips.

Mom moaned into my mouth, but then that turned into a growl of protest when I held her down and kept her from riding me. Her hips squirmed in my grasp, but I held her firmly in place. She pulled back her head with a desperate gasp. "What are you doing?" she asked. It was a relief to see her eyes focused on me so clearly.

"You told me last night that I should not fuck you," I said, much more calmly than I felt. "You were very clear on that point. My cock was inside you, and you made me promise not to fuck you after that one time. I'm sure you had a good reason, and that hasn't changed just because you're horny after a long day at work."

"But I...oh," she said weakly. She stopped trying to fuck me, and I relaxed my hold so she could slide out of my lap. She sat next to me in the bed, still looking sexy as fuck, and thought hard for a long moment. Finally she licked her lips and looked up at my face again. "When I said that, I felt like it would be cheating on your father if I let you fuck me. Then he called and told you to take care of me, and he knew I could hear him. He was giving us his permission, without saying it in so many words. That was why I kept you in bed with me last night, and I felt free to have you in my mouth all night long. Does that make sense?"

I thought about it and nodded.

"Good," she said, sounding relieved. She lay back on my bed and spread her legs invitingly. "So, I guess...as long as your father is gone, you should feel free to fuck me any time you want."

I looked at her face closely and asked, "Are you serious?" but I was already moving into position between her legs.

She nodded vigorously and then cried, "Yes!" when I drove my dick into her.

"Ohhh, yes," I agreed as my cock was enveloped in the hot, wet perfection of my mother's sweet pussy. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me insistently deeper, until I was once again completely sheathed inside her. I bent forward and took one of her throbbing nipples into my mouth and she responded by moaning lustily and wrapping her arms around my head.

It felt incredible, of course, but what made it even better was the feeling of relief that went along with the intense stimulation. I had been incredibly tense because I had felt like the burden of holding back was entirely on me. Mom had demonstrated that she could not be trusted when she was in heat. That burden of responsibility had felt like a physical weight on my shoulders and back and my muscles had been tight ever since I had forced myself to withdraw my cock from her the night before.

I only really became aware of it when those muscles relaxed as if a heavy weight had fallen off my shoulders.

Now that I was allowed to fuck her, I savored every thrust into this pussy that fit me so perfectly. I didn't have to feel guilty any more. Her hips pumped up off of my bed to meet my thrusts eagerly. It felt like we had barely started when she gasped "Oh fuck!" and shuddered beneath me.

I looked up at her face in disbelief as I felt her juices spray out of her like a fountain. My balls were drenched in her warm fluids, and I could even feel that moisture soaking the insides of my thighs. I had never even imagined a woman could come so hard! Then I realized I had stopped thrusting when she cried out, "Don't stop! Keep fucking me, baby! It's so perfect!" She practically sobbed the "so perfect" part of that, and I immediately got back to fucking her.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was thinking, Okay, my turn now! Honestly, I don't know why, or where that came from; it was just there. I slid my hands down to her hips and really started plowing her drenched pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Instead of focusing on her pleasure, I was using her for my own pleasure. I felt like I had earned it.

What I had no way of knowing was how good that was for her, until she cried out and exploded with her second gushing orgasm. Nothing got her off more than when I took control, grabbed her, and fucked her as hard as I could. Any reservations I had vanished when I kept fucking her at that same crazy pace and she screamed through another fierce orgasm just a minute later.

I had to stop shortly after that. When I did, Mom's body went limp and her legs flopped to either side of me.

The problem was that I had one of those plastic mattress pads under my sheets. It does a marvelous job of keeping sweat from soaking through to the mattress, but all of my mother's squirting orgasms had soaked the sheets and they were sliding around under my knees. I couldn't get traction and sustain the pace I had set, and I was just slipping around on the bed.

Mom moaned weakly when I scooped her up and carried her down the hall to her bedroom. I laid her carefully on her bed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before I went back to my room and stripped off the drenched sheets. I tossed them into the washer, chuckling when I saw my mother's soaked panties that I had put in there that morning.

My mother is a fountain, I thought. It sounded like the start of a poem. I added detergent and started the washer, and then I stood and stretched out my back. Those muscles had really been tense, and I had worked them pretty hard when I was fucking my mother in my bed.

I froze abruptly when that thought ran through my head. Holy shit! I just fucked my mother in my bed! Just a couple of days ago I had felt intense guilt merely for thinking about my mother when I had jacked off. How had things gotten this far, this fast? The events of the past week ran through my mind like a movie montage, only without the inspirational music. Instead, most of the soundtrack was provided by my mother's mouth loudly sucking and slurping and swallowing dick.

I smiled and shook my head when that thought ran through my mind again. Mom sucks dick! I had been shocked when I had first thought it, after I had seen her savoring my dad's hard cock in the living room that first time. Now it felt like I had been naïve that first time I had the thought. The rest of the montage was still playing, and the smile slowly faded from my face. I was listening to Mom suck Dad's dick in their bedroom in the afternoon. I was standing in the bathroom in the morning, stroking my hard cock and listening to her moaning and swallowing another load.

Then it was my hard dick in her mouth, first in the living room, then in the kitchen, and finally in her bed. Mom holding my dick and telling me how she needed it--how she wouldn't be able to sleep without having it in her mouth. My dad's voice replayed in my head, Take good care of your mother for me while I'm gone.

He knew he was on speaker phone when he said that. I thought of other times my father had sneakily worked a subtle message to my mother through that kind of innuendo. So, she was probably right. We had his permission. But he had only given me permission to take care of her. That wasn't permission for me to fuck my mother whenever I felt like it. Mostly, it was permission for her to suck my dick when she needed it.

I was still naked, standing in front of the washing machine. I looked down at my dick and let out a soft moan. It was still coated with my mother's pussy juice and it was still hard when I pictured her spreading her legs and telling me to fuck her whenever I wanted. I reached down to squeeze my shaft, and realized those fluids were getting dry and sticky. Then Mom's voice played in my head once again. We'll take a shower afterward.

I chuckled to myself as I headed into my bathroom to take that shower.

* * *

The warm water felt wonderful as it washed over me and washed away the sweat and tension. Oh, I was still completely hard, but the rest of my body relaxed as I stood in my bathtub. That lasted until the shower curtain opened and my mother stepped into the tub behind me. I'm sure my eyes were huge when I turned and stared at her naked body.

"Well, are you going to wash my back for me?" she purred with a sexy smile.

I nodded and turned sideways so she could step forward into the spray. My hands shook as I soaped them up and scrubbed her shapely backside. I started with her shoulders and worked my way down her back. By the time I reached the top of her buttocks she was pushing her ass back at me insistently and spread her feet. I gulped when I looked down and saw her pussy pressing against the top of my throbbing shaft.

I looked up at her face when she said, "See something you like?" She had a grin on her face, and she moved her hips from side to side, shaking her sexy ass right in front of me.

"Yes I do," I growled.

It was the first time I had ever showered with a woman. Then it became the first time I fucked a woman in the shower. Mom loved it when I grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy from behind like that. It felt absolutely glorious when I came inside her. From the looks of things it was really good for her, too.

She leaned back against my chest and grabbed my hands, guiding them up to squeeze her breasts. Her nipples were hard against my palms. She turned her head and we kissed with the spray of the shower washing over her front and the backs of my hands. When I finished pumping the last of my sperm deep inside her, we both shuddered.

I started to feel guilty then. I felt like I had taken my mother merely because I wanted to, and that this wonderful moment in my shower was stepping over the line and exceeding my father's generous permission. It was a fleeting moment. As soon as my mother broke off our kiss, she sighed happily.

"Thanks so much for that, sweetie. I really needed to feel you coming inside me like that."

"Umm...you're welcome," I replied awkwardly.

She laughed and kissed me briefly again. "Okay, now I need you to give me some privacy." When I looked at her questioningly, she blushed and softly added, "I don't want you watching while I clean all that lovely sperm out of my pussy. Also, I need to wash my ass. Now, scoot."

"Okay, Mom," I chuckled. I got out and dried off, and managed to withstand the temptation to peek. After I was dry, I waited for a minute before I cleared my throat and asked, "Do you want me to dry you off?"

"Scoot!" she replied.

I laughed as I made my way to my room to put on clean shorts and a tank-top.

* * *

I felt incredibly relaxed and was just in a generally good mood after that shower with Mom. I hummed to myself as I went out to the living room and settled into the couch. It was still late afternoon, and the room was brightly lit. I flipped on the television and settled on a Seinfeld rerun after a brief search through the channels.

I couldn't help but stare when Mom came down the hall. She was wearing a lightweight summer dress that came down to mid-thigh. It hugged her curves nicely and the pale aqua color really complemented her light complexion and the natural highlights in her hair. The neckline was low enough to give just a hint of her generous cleavage. I had to swallow so I wouldn't drool.

"Wow," I said, after looking her over, "You look incredible. I feel underdressed."

She gave me a dazzling smile and her beautiful laugh set my heart pounding. "Oh, you're such a charmer," she murmured as she slid next to me. She kissed me and I eagerly returned that kiss. I noticed as soon as we stopped that her nipples were hard and she was clearly not wearing a bra. "I love having you dressed like this," she continued, grinning wickedly as her hand slithered up my thigh and gave my hardening cock a squeeze. "You are nice and accessible, and in this dress, so am I."

I glanced down as she lifted the hem of her dress just enough to give me a flash of her little strip of pubic hair and the lips of her pussy before she dropped it again. I gulped at the same time she giggled. When I looked back up at her face, she leaned over to murmur, "That's all it takes, huh?" She gave my dick a meaningful squeeze and I realized she already had me mostly hard.

I had to grin. "Pretty much," I replied.

She giggled again, and then murmured, "Do me a favor, honey; slide that way a little bit."

I was in the center seat on the couch--the one Mom normally sat in when the three of us sat on the couch and watched television together. That was why I thought, Oh, I'm in her spot, and slid to the next couch cushion over. She slid partway toward me, then turned and stretched out on her stomach. That brought her face into my lap and her feet rested comfortably on the armrest behind her. She pushed the leg of my shorts up out of her way and lined the head of my dick up with her lips.

"Much better," she purred, and then she lowered her mouth over me and started gently sucking.

Her moans were soft, sounding like she was sighing out of her flared nostrils as she savored my hardening dick. I watched her face take on a vacant, unfocused expression and her eyelids gradually drooped as she slid into a relaxed, trance-like state. This was a little different than I had seen her before. When she had fallen under the spell of cock-lust she had been more like a ravenous animal, consumed by her need for semen. Now she was serene and unhurried.

Her shoulders visibly relaxed, and the rest of her body followed suit. Her breathing slowed and deepened. She sighed happily again and her eyelids fluttered closed. Mom fell asleep on the couch, still nursing on my hard cock. She stirred slightly when a commercial came on the television. It was much louder than the show had been, and it was jarring to both of us. I muted the sound. After a few seconds I turned off the television entirely. The show had lost my attention as soon as my mother had touched my dick.

My focus shifted to the sensations washing over my dick. I was completely hard in my mother's mouth. She wasn't trying to apply any of her fantastic technique, but her soft lips and gentle suction was still intensely arousing. There was a slow, steady rhythm to the way she nursed on the sensitive head and first few inches of my shaft. It felt like my balls started throbbing in time with her mouth. I felt the base of my shaft pulsing as her insistent suction drew my pre-cum up the shaft.

First I felt the head of my cock swelling and then she let out an aroused moan and started sucking just a little bit harder and faster. I could feel her tongue lapping around my piss slit and then felt her sucking more pre-cum out of me. She swallowed twice and moaned again. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, just enjoying the soft, wonderful sensations Mom's mouth was giving my dick.

I lost all track of time as my focus was entirely on the wet mouth on my cock and the soft, erotic sounds Mom was making. It was sensational, and kept my throbbing erection in a perpetual quivering state. The rest of my body relaxed as I enjoyed a truly unique experience. My mind drifted and thoughts of my mother filled my mind. Her smiling face drifted in front of me in my memory and I had to smile as I pictured her that way.

My balls started throbbing and pulling up toward my body, prompting me to flex my ass cheeks in response. Then I moaned and felt my orgasm flowing up out of me to feed my mother's hungry mouth. She gave out a surprised moan and I felt her suddenly increase the suction she was applying. My eyes opened to find her looking at me. Her eyes were wide open and she was greedily pulling every drop out of me that she could.

I shuddered in response, and that gentle, flowing orgasm that I had been savoring suddenly became much more intense. "Oh damn," I gasped. Then it felt like my balls flexed so they could launch a series of intense pulses up my shaft.

Mom's eyes lit up. "Mmm!" she moaned around my erupting dick. Her throat worked rapidly and I could hear her gulping repeatedly as she sucked down all the fresh cum I could feed her.

All I could do was lie there panting and stare at her lovely face as she drained me once again. Finally I managed to bring my hand up to stroke her hair. "Wow," I panted. Her eyes glittered back at mine as she lapped at the tip of my cock and teased out a few more drops. Each time she did, I felt my balls clench up and I shivered in response.

Just as I was about to beg her to stop--I had become far too sensitive to enjoy any further stimulation--she pulled back and gave the tip of my dick a soft kiss.

"Thank you," she murmured.

I didn't know if she was talking to my dick or to me, but I still managed to reply, "You're welcome." Then I blew out a long breath and shook my head. "That was just...incredible, Mom. Thank you."

She gave my spent cock another soft kiss on the tip and murmured, "Mmm. Any time, honey."

1...345678