Mom Sucks Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we did make it home. As soon as Mom parked the car, she leaned over and kissed me hungrily. Then we both quickly unbuckled our seatbelts and scurried into the house. The front door was barely closed behind us when we started frantically kissing in the front hallway. Mom was unzipping my jeans and driving her tongue into my mouth, and I felt like I was losing my balance. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled my mouth from hers with a gasp.

"Calm down, Mom," I said. Because I was so impossibly aroused, my voice was throatier than normal, and that came out as a deeper, more commanding statement than I intended.

Her eyes flashed as she looked into mine, and she nodded. "We should probably take a shower, to cool off," she gasped.

She started unbuttoning her blouse as she walked back toward her bedroom. I followed and watched her reach back to unhook her bra after she had pulled her blouse out of her skirt. I turned into my own bedroom and quickly kicked off my jeans, underpants and socks. After I pulled my shirt off over my head, I was surprised to see Mom standing in my doorway. She had removed her blouse, skirt and panties, but she still wore the nylon stockings that came up to mid-thigh. Those stockings were all she wore. My God, she looked sexy! I had to remind myself to breathe.

"Mom...?" I murmured in disbelief.

"We'll take a shower afterward," she said, walking in and pushing me onto my bed. "I can't wait."

My breath shot out of me when my back hit the mattress, and I was struggling to sit up when she straddled my thighs. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my mouth to hers, her breasts mashed against my chest, and her wet pussy engulfed my hard dick. She was pumping her hips insistently as soon as I was inside her, driving my full length into her depths.

I closed my eyes and pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts. Damn, that felt so good! Then Mom shuddered and came, moaning into my mouth. My eyes opened and I saw her eyes right in front of me. They were half-closed and she had that vacant look again as she urgently humped her hips up and down and impaled herself on my dick. I thought back to last night, when she had that same out-of-control look. Then I thought about how I had managed to pull out of her, and how she said she had appreciated it. All of that went through my head in a flash, and I reached down to seize her hips.

Mom moaned into my mouth, but then that turned into a growl of protest when I held her down and kept her from riding me. Her hips squirmed in my grasp, but I held her firmly in place. She pulled back her head with a desperate gasp. "What are you doing?" she asked. It was a relief to see her eyes focused on me so clearly.

"You told me last night that I should not fuck you," I said, much more calmly than I felt. "You were very clear on that point. My cock was inside you, and you made me promise not to fuck you after that one time. I'm sure you had a good reason, and that hasn't changed just because you're horny after a long day at work."

"But I...oh," she said weakly. She stopped trying to fuck me, and I relaxed my hold so she could slide out of my lap. She sat next to me in the bed, still looking sexy as fuck, and thought hard for a long moment. Finally she licked her lips and looked up at my face again. "When I said that, I felt like it would be cheating on your father if I let you fuck me. Then he called and told you to take care of me, and he knew I could hear him. He was giving us his permission, without saying it in so many words. That was why I kept you in bed with me last night, and I felt free to have you in my mouth all night long. Does that make sense?"

I thought about it and nodded.

"Good," she said, sounding relieved. She lay back on my bed and spread her legs invitingly. "So, I guess...as long as your father is gone, you should feel free to fuck me any time you want."

I looked at her face closely and asked, "Are you serious?" but I was already moving into position between her legs.

She nodded vigorously and then cried, "Yes!" when I drove my dick into her.

"Ohhh, yes," I agreed as my cock was enveloped in the hot, wet perfection of my mother's sweet pussy. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me insistently deeper, until I was once again completely sheathed inside her. I bent forward and took her throbbing nipple into my mouth and she responded by moaning lustily and wrapping her arms around my head.

It felt incredible, of course, but what made it even better was the feeling of relief that went along with the intense stimulation. I had been incredibly tense because I had felt like the burden of holding back was entirely on me. Mom had demonstrated that she could not be trusted when she was in heat. That burden of responsibility had felt like a physical weight on my shoulders and back and my muscles had been tight ever since I had forced myself to withdraw my cock from her the night before.

I only really became aware of it when those muscles relaxed as if a heavy weight had fallen off my shoulders.

It felt like I was allowed to fuck her, and to thoroughly enjoy this pussy that fit me so perfectly. I didn't have to feel guilty any more. Her hips pumped up off of my bed to meet my thrusts eagerly. It felt like we had barely started when she gasped "Oh fuck!" and shuddered beneath me.

I looked up at her face in disbelief as I felt her juices spray out of her like a fountain. My balls were drenched in her warm fluids, and I could even feel that moisture soaking the insides of my thighs. I had never even imagined a woman could come so hard! Then I realized I had stopped thrusting when she cried out, "Don't stop! Keep fucking me, honey! It's so perfect!" She practically sobbed the "so perfect" part of that, and I immediately got back to fucking her.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was thinking, Okay, my turn now! Honestly, I don't know why, or where that came from; it was just there. I slid my hands down to her hips and really started plowing her drenched pussy as hard and as fast as I could. It felt like I was using her to pleasure my hard dick, but somehow I thought I had earned it. What I had no way of knowing was how good that was for her, until she screamed and exploded with her second gushing orgasm.

Nothing got her off more than when I took control, grabbed her, and fucked her as hard as I could. Any reservations I had vanished when I kept fucking her at that same crazy pace and she shuddered through another orgasm just a minute later. There was no reason for me to hold back any more.

That pace was unsustainable, of course. I lasted five more minutes at most, and then I had to release her nipple as I bellowed through my own incredible orgasm. "Coming!" I cried, "I'm coming inside you, Mom. Oh! I'm coming in your pussy!"

With each spurt of my cum, she shuddered and moaned. "Oh!" "Oh!" "OH!" "OH!" "Oh!" "Oh, damn!" "Oh!" "Oh! So much--Oh!" Then she trailed off with a prolonged, "Ohhh..." as the last of my sperm drained out inside her. Her internal muscles spasmed and a deluge of our mingled juices drained out of her around my spent cock.

My bed was absolutely soaked with our sweat and a river of her tangy juices and my semen. I had one of those plastic mattress pads under the sheet, so it kept all that fluid from soaking in. However, it made the top of my bed feel like a swamp. I got shakily to my feet after sliding out of the bed, and then I helped my mother stand up.

"Wow," she whispered, looking up at me. Then she pulled me down for another fierce kiss. It surprised me she still had the energy to kiss me with that much passion and hunger. When we finally stopped kissing and sucked in air, she chuckled, "I guess we really need that shower now!"

I laughed lightly and took her hand, walking with her until I reached my bathroom door. I let her fingers slide from my hand as I stepped in and turned on the light. I hummed lightly and couldn't stop grinning as I turned on the water in the bathtub to let it warm up. When I stood up, I was surprised to see Mom standing there in the bathroom right behind me. She had peeled off the drenched stockings and set them on my bathroom counter.

She stepped up and pressed her sexy naked body against mine, kissing me again while the water ran in the tub. Feeling her like that, with her breasts mashed against my chest and her pussy mound teasing the front half of my cock, got me hard again. Mom turned and stepped into the tub first, and that was when it dawned on me that we would share a shower. I stepped into the tub behind her. When she bent over to check the water temperature, her sexy ass was pointed right at me.

I couldn't resist.

Mom squealed in surprise when I grabbed her hips and drove my dick into her from behind. Her eyes were wild when she looked back over her shoulder at me.

That is one of my favorite things on Earth, honestly--that wild expression on a woman's face when I take her from behind. It just made my dick harder when she did that. I used my thumbs to pry her sexy ass cheeks apart, giving me a fantastic view as I pounded my dick in and out of her.

As if I couldn't be any more turned on, I had to lick my lips as I looked at my mother's asshole for the first time. It was as sexy and beautiful as the rest of her. That puckered little ring of pale brown muscle throbbed visibly every time I thrust into her pussy and I couldn't help but think how amazing that was going to feel wrapped around my hard cock.

Denise and I had enjoyed anal sex more than anything else. Emmanuelle had been reluctant to try it and hadn't enjoyed it as much, but her sexy asshole had felt incredible both times she let me fuck it. As amazing as my mother was at everything else, I just knew anal sex with her was going to be absolutely mind-blowing.

"Oh, God!" she gasped in disbelief, "Already?" Then her mouth shot open and she came all over my thrusting cock once again. She had felt me swelling up inside her, and it set her off knowing I was about to come inside her again.

"Yes!" I hissed, burying my pulsing cock in her completely and filling her with another hot load of my sperm.

She shakily reached down to shift the flow of the water up to the shower head, and the warm water pelted over us as I coated her womb with incestuous seed. After that intense orgasm, my cock went stubbornly soft and slipped out of her. We had to hold each other for support in the aftermath of that quick, intense coupling. My legs were shot, and hers trembled as my semen flowed out of her.

The warm water helped us recover faster, and then we lovingly soaped each other and I got to thoroughly explore every inch of my mother's sexy body as I cleaned her in the shower. She gasped when my soapy fingers worked over her tight, puckered asshole.

"I can't believe you're touching me there," she groaned softly.

I looked at her face and grinned, but then I saw she was blushing. Not just a little bit, either. She was bright red with embarrassment and bit her lip when my eyes met hers. Then she shook her head and shivered despite the warmth of the water washing over us. I had the tips of my soapy index and middle finger of my right hand pressed against her asshole. I had started to tease her open, but stopped.

"Please stop," she murmured shakily, "that's so dirty!"

I stared at her and swallowed heavily. She wasn't kidding. My dick was completely drained and would not be capable of getting hard again for another half-hour or so, but it lurched against my thigh when my eyes locked with my mother's. It was another moment of deep understanding that passed between us without a word. I knew from her shocked and embarrassed expression that she had never let anyone play with her asshole before, much less taken a hard cock in that tight little hole. My mother was an anal virgin.

She knew from my aroused expression and the way my slick fingers had insistently probed at her tight backdoor that I wanted her ass. I don't know which of us was more shocked. I pulled my soapy fingers out of her ass crack and we finished rinsing without another word.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel for each of us. I quickly dried my hair and upper body, then licked my lips as I watched Mom dry her body. It made her breasts wobble enticingly and drew my gaze to her hard nipples. I groaned and leaned toward her, taking her stiff right nipple into my mouth again. Mom groaned in response and slowly worked the towel over her back and bottom while I sucked her breast.

When I pulled my mouth off with a slurp and moved over to her left nipple, Mom chuckled. "You really love my tits, don't you?"

My eyes met hers and I ran my tongue around that hard nipple in my mouth before pulling back just enough to murmur, "I love all of you, Mom. Every single part of you is just perfect and sexy. Mmm."

She smiled and shook her head. Then I watched her bite her lip as she watched me worshipping her left breast with my mouth. Her eyes widened as she read my expression, and I'm pretty sure she was thinking that "every part of her" included her asshole. I know I was.

* * *

After the shower, Mom went into her bedroom and I went into mine. I put on a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She emerged from her bedroom wearing a lightweight housecoat or robe that secured around her waist with a cloth belt. It was a fairly modest piece of clothing compared to what she had worn Wednesday and Thursday evening. At first, I thought I might have been too forward, touching her butt the way I had, but then I realized someone might come to the house and she had to be presentable. She kissed me tenderly in the hallway and we held hands as we went out to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

It was early for dinner, so we prepared a casserole. It would take almost an hour to bake, so it would be ready when we normally ate. We got out a pair of cutting boards and stood next to each other as we diced and chopped the ingredients for the casserole. Just like the previous evening, we smiled at each other often as we worked.

Mom set the timer after she put the casserole into the oven. When she stood up, I wrapped my arms around her midsection and hugged her from behind. She smiled and turned her head so I could kiss her. After that brief, soft kiss she murmured, "We have forty-five minutes until the casserole is done."

I watched a sexy grin spread over her face when she felt my shaft thickening against her bottom. She leaned up and gave me another quick smooch. "It feels like my appetizer is ready," she growled. Then she reached back with her left hand and squeezed my shaft through my shorts. She gave it a couple of soft strokes through the fabric, and then gave me another peck on the lips as her hand teased the hardening head of my dick. "Why don't we head into the living room and get comfortable?" she suggested.

"Getting comfortable" meant me taking off my shorts and sitting on the couch so she could lie on her tummy and take her time enjoying my hard cock in her mouth. This wasn't what I would consider a "blowjob." It was more like what she had done overnight; filling her mouth with dick and gently nursing on it. Her wet, softly sucking mouth felt incredible. I was completely hard immediately and then her tongue went to work on me, slowly circling the sensitive ridge around my cock head and lapping at the tip to encourage me to feed her the pre-cum she craved.

She moaned happily as my dick throbbed and gave it to her. I reached down to run my fingers through her hair, brushing it away from her face so I could watch her expression and her lips spread around my pulsing shaft. Her eyes were nearly closed as she savored the mouthful of cock and the liquid treat it provided. She was deep in cock-lust again and then she slowly started humping her hips up and down, pressing her pussy mound into the couch cushion beneath her.

I raked my fingers through her hair twice more and then let my hand slide down her back to squeeze her sexy ass cheeks through her robe. The soft moan that had been almost constant as she nursed my pre-cum turned into a throaty growl as I pulled the cloth up and exposed her bottom. She was wearing another pair of panties like the ones she wore to work. They had a delicate lacework in the back and formed a sort of curved diamond shape. The band of lace hugged her hips and led into a gradually narrower, soft fabric that disappeared between her cheeks rather than hugging them. It wasn't a thong, but it displayed the sexy curves of her bottom beautifully. I knew that the front appeared more modest and it covered her pubic mound completely.

My fingers slid down into the valley between her cheeks and she spread her legs to let my fingers find the puffy lips of her sex. The moist heat emanating from her pussy was already tangible. I slid two fingers under the edge of the silky fabric and teased the folds of her pussy. That earned me another lusty moan, and she began sucking me harder. She also pushed her hips up into my hand, encouraging me to slide those fingers inside her. I worked more of my hand inside her panties, pulling them away from her sexy backside and giving me better access.

I slowly worked my middle and ring finger into her and felt her getting wetter almost instantly. I had no trouble sliding my fingers deep inside of her. It was impossible to keep the grin from my face as I brought the pad of my thumb down between her ass cheeks and pressed it against her pulsing butthole. My eyes went from her sexy ass up to her face. I expected some sort of reaction.

Her nostrils flared and she started taking the head of my cock down her throat and swallowing it. Oh fuck! That was intense! I had to blow out a careful breath and struggled not to come instantly. Then I got the reaction I was waiting for, but not really the one I expected. I figured she would try to get me to stop teasing her asshole. Instead she started pushing her ass back into my hand more insistently. I think she was focused on driving my fingers in and out of her pussy, but she also forced my thumb into her ass to the first knuckle.

Mom pulled her mouth back off of me entirely and gasped. I was looking right at her face, but she wasn't focused at all. Her eyes rolled up and then she closed them as she shuddered through an orgasm. Her pussy and asshole both spasmed around my invading digits and she pushed back even harder.

"Ooh!" she squealed. It sounded like she was both delighted and surprised as she came all over my fingers.

My dick was bobbing up and down in my lap, glistening with her saliva and right in front of her wide-open mouth. I could feel the heat of her breath as she panted right on the sensitive head. At the same time, she was humping her hips back into my hand harder and harder. My drenched fingers were fucking their way in and out of her, but it excited me even more to feel her tight, hot asshole opening up and taking my thumb just as eagerly.

Mom sucked in a deep breath and her eyes opened again. She moaned as her eyes focused on the throbbing cock head in front of her and she hungrily took me into her mouth again. She sucked me hard and drove her hips back hard for three more deep strokes, and then she suddenly froze. Her eyes went wide and she slowly looked up at my face. Her right hand slid forward to hold the base of my shaft as her lips slid slowly up off of me.

"Is that your thumb in my ass?" she whispered. I nodded and swallowed. "Take it out. Please."

She trembled and whimpered in her throat as I eased my thumb and fingers back out of her. Her pussy and asshole both clutched at my retreating digits, and Mom bit her lip when she felt it. She shook her head when my hand finally slid out of her panties. "You...you're so bad," she muttered.

1...34567...10