Mom Sucks Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she returned to sucking my cock but she watched my face with her eyes open this time. It felt like she was reading my expression while she nursed some more trickles of pre-cum from my dick. I wasn't sorry I had let my thumb slip into her ass like that and I'm sure she could read that in my expression. I'm sure she could feel how hard I was in her mouth.

The timer atop the stove sounded incredibly loud when it went off, and it startled us both. Mom's teeth bit into the sensitive flesh of my cock head and I yelped in surprise. It hadn't really hurt, but it had caught me off-guard and forced that reaction out of me. Mom quickly pulled her mouth off of me and apologized.

"Oh, I am so sorry, honey!" she gasped. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I assured her. "It was just... Let me get that casserole out of the oven."

She nodded and pushed herself back onto her knees as I got up and hustled out to the kitchen. I grabbed oven mitts after turning off the timer and pulled the casserole dish out to place it on top of the stove. It wasn't until I heard my mother snicker that I realized I had done all that without any pants.

She grinned and scooped my shorts off of the floor. As she walked over, she held them out in front of her. She got a funny look on her face as she got closer and shifted her hips a bit as I took my shorts and pulled them up my legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My bottom's..." she started, but then she blushed a deep crimson and bit her lip.

I bit back a chuckle and swallowed carefully before I spoke. "Are you sore?" I asked gently.

She looked up and chewed her lip, and I watched her shift her weight from one leg to the other as she flexed her ass cheeks. She finally managed to whisper, "A little. It just feels...weird. 'Uncomfortable' might be a better word." Then her eyes widened and I swear she somehow got even redder. Her hands flew up to cover her face. "I can't believe we're even talking about this!" she muttered.

I finished tying the drawstring of my shorts and put my hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Mom," I assured her. She made a little strangled sound in her throat when I continued, "We didn't use any lube, so you were pretty dry back there. Next time--"

She shook her head almost violently and pulled her hands down from her face. "Just stop!" she hissed.

I couldn't hold back the giggle that forced itself from my lips. Mom shrugged my hand from her shoulder and marched indignantly past me into the kitchen. Still chuckling, I followed and tried to apologize.

"I'm sorry--"

"Mm-mm-mmh!" she muttered, holding up her hand with her palm facing me. "Just stop!"

"Okay, Mom," I replied.

I tried to look contrite, but it was tough. She was clearly mortified, but she wasn't really mad at me. Her obvious embarrassment gave me a case of the giggles that refused to go away, and that didn't help either of us. I couldn't stop, and that just embarrassed her more. Her reaction forced me to giggle again, and she shot me a look...but blushed and I had to bite my lip to hold back more laughter.

It took us a while to make the salad and warm up the dinner rolls that way.

Before we sat down to eat, Mom mixed a strong cocktail and took a long swig of it, draining a third of her glass all at once. I felt my eyes go wide as I watched that. My parents often had a few drinks over the weekend, so that part wasn't unusual. I had just never seen my mother this out-of-sorts before. I finished setting the table and walked over to stand next to her at the counter. We looked at each other as I wrapped my arms around her midsection again, this time from the side.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I said softly. This time I wasn't on the verge of another giggle. I had embarrassed her badly, and it had upset her.

She held her drink in her left hand and squeezed my forearm with her right hand. "It's okay, honey, I forgive you," she said. She gave me a precious little soft smile and a peck on the lips, and then we went to the dining room table to eat.

I sat at the corner next to her, and we ate quietly for a while. Mom looked at my face and she chewed carefully for a moment. After she swallowed that bite, she asked quietly, "Why?"

"Why am I sorry?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. Why are you so turned on by...?" She swallowed heavily, unable to finish that sentence.

I nodded, knowing what she meant. "It was mine and Denise's favorite thing to do," I answered honestly. "Once we tried it a couple times, we just couldn't get enough." I couldn't help it; my mind immediately replayed four of my favorite memories of fucking Denise's sweet asshole. When my focus finally returned to my mother's face, she was staring at me.

"Oh, God," she whispered slowly. She had to swallow hard before she could continue with, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I replied with a shrug. That earned me a stern look and I quickly added, "Yes, ma'am."

My parents had always been a little strict about that sort of thing--about how I addressed them--and it suddenly reminded me that this was my Mom I was talking to. Having sex with this incredible woman had clouded my mind enough that I had lost sight of our true relationship. Her expression softened as she nodded absently. Then she drained the rest of her cocktail.

I sat at the table and slowly ate two more bites while she got up and fixed another drink. My back was to the counter, so I couldn't see her while she did it. When she returned, she bent to kiss the top of my head before she slid back into her seat.

"Well, thanks for being honest with me," she said. For once her voice wasn't a soft whisper. That cocktail had relaxed her enough to take the edge off of her embarrassment.

Now it was my turn to feel nervous as I watched her consume that second mixed drink. Mom was always a little flirty when she had a few drinks in her, and I wondered how she would act now that we'd actually had sex. She didn't suck it down as she had the first, but I was still nervously watching that second drink disappear as we ate dinner. She finished the last of it and smacked her lips, smiling at me as she pushed her plate away and sat back.

"That was a delicious dinner," she announced. "Thanks for helping me make it."

I smiled at her. "Always happy to help, Mom," I replied.

She pushed her chair away from the table a few inches and said, "I think I'm in the mood for some dessert."

I nodded, but then she surprised me by sliding out of her seat and crawling under the table. I felt her hands on my knees, and then they slid up the insides of my thighs, pushing my legs apart. I gulped and spread my legs for her. It sent a chill down my spine when I heard her moan hungrily as she pulled my dick out of the leg of my shorts. I started to lean back in my seat so I could look down at her face, but she dug her nails into my right thigh.

"Ah-ah-ah!" she chided. "Eat your dinner, young man. Mmm. You're going to need all your energy tonight. Mmmh!"

I couldn't hold back the little gasp that escaped when I felt her hot, wet mouth taking me in. There was something perversely arousing about not being able to see her. I knew it was my mother, and that should have been perverse enough, but it just felt more intense as I imagined some anonymous stranger sucking my dick under the table. That was only arousing for a minute, and then I realized I wanted to see her. I started wolfing down the rest of my food as best I could. I was breathing pretty heavily through my nose as Mom started really sucking me harder.

I swallowed the bite in my mouth and then listened to her smacking and slurping loudly as her lips drove up and down my shaft. Her tongue felt like it was everywhere on my dick, seeking out the most sensitive spots and then diving in to tease my drooling piss-slit. Each time she did that she moaned as her tongue lapped up more of my pre-cum. I shuddered at the sensation and then quickly bolted down the rest of my dinner.

Mom froze with half my cock between her lips when she heard me push my plate away on the table. I leaned back in my seat and our eyes finally met again. "Hey there," I growled down at her. "I finished my dinner." I licked my lips. "I think I'm in the mood for some dessert too."

She nodded with my dick still in her mouth. Her eyes were wide. I really would have liked to know what she was thinking in that moment. She reluctantly let my cock slip from her lips as I stood up. I quickly cleared the table as she crawled back out from beneath it. I put the drain plug into the sink and let the water fill up around the dishes. As soon as the sink was half full, I turned off the water. Mom was still on her knees, looking up at me after she had crawled all the way into the kitchen.

"I think we can let these soak for a while, don't you?" I asked her.

She nodded and finally rose up to her feet. She was a little unsteady, and I realized she had sucked down most of that first drink before she had any food in her stomach. I doubted she was drunk, but the alcohol had clearly hit her pretty hard. She nodded, but then she abruptly took my face in both hands and gave me an intense look.

"Promise me!" she demanded. "Promise me you'll leave my asshole alone tonight!"

My head naturally wanted to jerk back in surprise, but she held me firmly in place. I blinked as I tried to hold her gaze.

"I thought if I had a couple of drinks..." she trailed off and shook her head. "I'm just not ready!"

"Okay, Mom," I replied softly. "I promise." I took her wrists in my hands and pulled her hands from the sides of my face. Then I leaned forward so that our noses were practically touching and looked deep into her eyes. "I am going to fuck you, though."

"Okay!"

* * *

At my suggestion, Mom headed back to her bedroom while I put away the food. She was lying in her bed gloriously naked when I walked in. I feasted my eyes on her parted, panting lips, her heaving breasts, her rock-hard nipples and the visibly soaked folds of her pussy while I undressed. She reached down and lightly stroked her clit while she watched me strip for her.

"You're so hard!" she panted as I slid into the bed between her feet.

I nodded as I crawled up to her and slid into position between her thighs. I wasn't in the mood for chit-chat. Mom gasped as I took what I was in the mood for. Even though she was soaked, her pussy was still surprisingly tight when I filled it with hard cock. I loved watching her big tits wobbling and shaking on her chest as I fucked my mother in her bed.

My fingers slid around to squeeze the globes of her ass and spread her open, pulling her toward me insistently so I could fuck her deeper and harder. She raised her legs and spread them wide to either side of my hips, giving me unprecedented access to the depths of her pussy. We both gasped and I watched her eyes bulge when the tip of my cock mashed into her cervix.

I was thrusting in and out pretty rapidly, so the next three thrusts all nailed that sensitive little ring at the end of her tunnel. She shook and gasped each time. As I looked into her wide eyes, I reveled in the knowledge that I had taken every bit of her pussy. I felt like I had laid claim to it. Mom's pussy belonged to me now. I buried my full length inside of her, rolling my hips to savor the feeling of filling her completely.

I squeezed her ass and she gasped again, shaking her head weakly from side to side. It took me a moment to realize that my fingertips were touching the edge of her sphincter, and that I was spreading her asshole open as I held her cheeks apart the way I did. "You promised," she whimpered.

Honestly, I might not have even noticed if she hadn't drawn my attention to it. Now that she had, though, I couldn't help but think how her sweet virgin asshole was spread wide open just an inch or so below where my cock now filled her pussy. I nodded and licked my lips, letting her know I hadn't forgotten my promise. But I felt her rubbery ring throbbing against my fingertips as I pulled back and thrust into her pussy, and knew she was going to let me fuck her ass.

Oh, not right at that moment. I had promised her I wouldn't do it that night, so I would wait. My mind turned to the more practical aspects. She was not lubricated, so that would hurt us both if I rushed it. Also, she had never done it before, so I would have to make sure I prepared that sexy little hole thoroughly before I took it. Then I had to consider lube; she and Dad didn't have anal sex, so they probably didn't have any.

I shook my head to clear away those thoughts and then relaxed my hold on Mom's ass. I slid my hands up her shapely legs and grabbed her ankles. She gasped again when I lifted her ankles high and wide, knowing just how vulnerable and wide open she was to my gaze. Her pussy was lewdly displayed and stretched wide around my shaft as I drove it in and out. The intense look on my face set her off and she came like crazy, once again squirting spectacularly all over my dick.

When she finished shivering through that breathtaking climax, I felt her juices running down my thighs and balls. I realized we would leave another massive wet spot and leapt out of the bed to grab a towel. I was back right away and lifted her legs up so I could slide the towel under her trembling ass. She was still panting and could not quite catch her breath so I leaned down to give her a quick smooch on her cheek.

"I'll be right back," I whispered.

Then I stretched my back as I walked down the hall to my bedroom. I flipped on the light and shook my head as I surveyed the wreckage of my bed. We had not done anything about those cum-drenched covers and now they were stained. They were also still noticeably damp when I hurried to strip them off the bed. I stripped my pillows as well and took the pillow cases, sheets and blanket down the hall, past the kitchen, to deposit them into the washer. I put in detergent and set it for a long pre-soak cycle. I hoped they wouldn't be permanently stained.

I went back to my room and got one of the clean sheet sets out of the top of my closet. Then I grinned. I had completely forgotten, but I had stashed a bottle of anal lube up there three months earlier. It had sat there forgotten because Denise and I wound up never having sex at my house. I hummed happily and felt my hard cock bobbing with excitement as I put the fitted sheet on my mattress and spread the top sheet over it.

When I returned to my parents' bedroom, Mom was not waiting for me in the bed as I had expected. I didn't freak out, because I heard the water running in the bathroom sink and heard her gulping down water from a glass. I walked over to the bathroom door and looked in. She looked over at me and finished draining the water in her glass.

"I was really thirsty," she explained.

I nodded. "I understand. You only had those mixed drinks with dinner, and those don't help you hydrate." I stepped into the bathroom behind her and looked over her shoulder at her face in the mirror. She looked back at my reflection, and shivered as I slid my hands around her to heft her breasts in my palms. "Do you feel better now?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she murmured.

"Good," I replied.

She gasped again when I bent her over in front of me and took her again in the bathroom. It was just incredible the way I could see everything when I fucked her like that. Her wide open eyes and gasping mouth met my gaze in the mirror, and her magnificent breasts shook as they hung down slightly just below her sexy face. Her trembling back and sexy ass were right in front of me. My hands once again spread her cheeks so I could feast my eyes on her pussy taking my dick. And of course her teasing little butthole was right there.

Mom could see my reflection just as clearly, and she knew when I was looking at her asshole. Twice she came on my dick at the exact moment I looked at her slightly dilated sphincter and licked my lips. Then my eyes met hers in the mirror and I licked my lips again and grinned.

"Oh God," she moaned helplessly.

She had come hard, twice, while thinking about getting her ass fucked. We both knew it. Her legs started shaking badly and I knew we had to stop. I wasn't going to come soon and she clearly needed a break. I held her shapely cheeks wide open and watched as my throbbing dick slid slowly out of her pussy. She made a mewling sound in her throat when the head of my dick finally slipped out and bobbed between her cheeks.

"You...you promised," she whimpered.

It took me a moment to tear my gaze from her throbbing asshole. It was glistening, still soaked with her juices from when I had fucked her in the bed. What held me spellbound was the way it gaped open with each breath she took. My mother's sensitive little asshole looked like it was eager to be fucked. When I finally looked into my mother's face and saw her desperate expression, I felt overwhelmed by the need to kiss and comfort her.

I smiled at her and ran my hand up her back to squeeze her shoulder softly. I still held her hip with my left hand, since her legs were still shaking and unsteady. "Don't worry, Mom," I assured her. "I promised not to fuck you in the ass tonight, and I won't. Just relax, okay?"

She was still shaky on her feet as I turned her and helped her back to the bed. My throbbing cock ached to be back inside her, but I made sure she was comfortable on her back and then I massaged her trembling thighs and calves until she stopped shaking. By then she had other plans for my hard dick. I squawked when she suddenly pushed me over onto my side and then her mouth had me.

I had been getting close when I had taken her from behind in the bathroom, and she had been hungry for her "dessert" before she had slid beneath the table after dinner. Now she wanted my cum and I couldn't hold back when that talented mouth insistently sucked it right out of me. I came so hard and so quickly that I swear I saw stars. Mom moaned happily and gulped down every drop.

When I could finally see again, my mother's sexy legs were right there in front of me. My eyes wandered up to her glistening pussy and I realized I wanted my own dessert. She gasped around my cock when I spread her thighs and dove in to suck her juicy pussy. We were both pretty noisy as we slurped each other in the bed. It only spurred us on. The more insistently I lapped up her tangy juices, the more vigorously she worked my dick over with her lips and tongue.

I felt her hot breath shooting out of her nostrils against my thigh when she shuddered and came, and then she started bobbing her head up and down quickly, fucking my dick in and out of her mouth and throat. If I had not just come, there is no way I would have been able to hold back at that point. Instead, I was able to lick her to another orgasm before she could get me off. When she reached the point of no return, she released me from her mouth with a loud gasp. She frantically stroked my dick while biting the inside of my thigh, and her pussy erupted again. I slurped her copious nectar and drank it all down.

Eventually she managed to coax another load out of me, but it took her nearly an hour of the most amazing cocksucking I would ever experience. By the time she did, she had already soaked my face four more times. We were both sticky and exhausted, but we were completely satisfied. I lay there with my head on her thigh and dozed off. I would probably have just slept through the night, but Mom once again kept my cock in her mouth when she fell asleep. Her insistent sucking on my renewed erection woke me.

It took me a long moment to get my bearings, and then I leaned my body back from hers to look down at her face. She looked so content and peaceful as she nursed on my thick dick that I hated to disturb her. But I felt sticky, sweaty and gross. I needed a shower.

1...45678...10