Mom Sucks Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh," she whispered. She leaned forward and drove her tongue into my mouth.

We moaned and kissed each other deeply with our tongues as she picked up speed with her thrusting hips. Soon she was fucking herself really hard on my cock. Then she hit that magical pace that drove me right over the edge. I moaned in protest, but it was already too late. My cock bucked and pulsed deep inside her and she pulled her head back with a gasp. Her entire body shuddered above me as she felt a man coming inside her pussy for the first time.

Later I would ask her why she hadn't stopped as soon as she felt the tip of my cock slip inside her. "Technically, you were still a virgin at that point," I murmured.

She looked at me, smiled and shrugged. "Well, I pushed a lot more than just the tip inside me right away, and it felt like I was too late. Plus, it felt incredible and I just didn't want to stop. Then I kept thinking of something my mom says all the time, 'In for a penny, in for a pound.' My little virgin pussy already had a big, hard dick in it so I just figured I ought to enjoy it."

"Did you?" I asked, "Enjoy it, I mean?"

"Oh, God yes," she replied with a sexy smile and a shiver.

* * *

That brought me back to the present, where my mother moaned, "Oh, God yes," and shuddered as her pussy once again drenched my shaft with her juices. I looked at her breasts, still wrapped in the clingy nightshirt, and licked my lips. They were hanging right in front of my face. Mom looked at my face and chuckled. "Mmm," she murmured, "Do you want to suck my tits, honey?"

I nodded my head, but I was thinking, This is where Emmanuelle lost control and went further than she wanted to. This is how she got fucked. When Mom sat up to lift off her nightshirt, my eyes were drawn irresistibly to her gorgeous breasts and my mouth watered. But I could feel the way her pussy had shifted further up my shaft and knew how dangerously close she was to having the head slip inside her.

Sure enough, when she leaned back down to feed me her breast, the tip of my cock nestled between the lips of her soaking-wet pussy. I tried to warn her, to say, "Mom!" but her thick nipple was in my mouth and all that got out was a loud "Mmm!"

"Oh, yeah," she purred, "I love it too, sweetheart."

Then she settled her hips backward and gasped. I felt a sense of déjà vu in that moment. Just like when I had been with Emmanuelle, I was looking up into my mother's eyes with my mouth full of her breast. She was looking right at me when her eyes shot open in surprise, her mouth fell open, and her pussy welcomed my hard cock deep inside her.

"Oh damn," she groaned softly, but that was all she said.

She had admitted that she would not have stopped me earlier, and now she was powerless to stop herself. Unlike in the car with Emmanuelle, I could have pulled my hips back the way I was situated on the couch. I just didn't want to. Mom seemed content to let her horny pussy have its way and I just savored her breast in my mouth and enjoyed the way she rode me.

Mom was less frantic and out-of-control than Emmanuelle had been. She rode me at a nice, steady pace and brought herself to a lovely orgasm twice before her clutching muscles started pushing me towards my own climax. I had been switching back and forth between her nipples while she rode me but released her breast with a wet smack when I felt my impending orgasm.

"Mom, I'm going to come," I warned her.

She nodded and took my full length inside her before holding her hips still. "Mmm, yes you are," she moaned. She gave me a hot smile and shivered as she felt my hard cock throbbing inside her. Then she carefully leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "Promise me, son, that you won't fuck me after this. This," she said, shifting her hips so her pussy squeezed me for emphasis, "doesn't mean you can just fuck me now. Got it?"

I nodded my head quickly and swallowed. My mouth was dry again, so that saliva was pretty thick on my tongue. I started working my tongue around inside my mouth, and it distracted me so I didn't join her in moaning in protest as she rose up off of my cock. She slid down my body once again and her right hand reached for my throbbing shaft.

"Believe me," she groaned, "This is tough for me too. I would love to feel you coming inside me, but I'm your mother. It would just be wrong." She ran her tongue around the head of my cock hungrily, lapping up her juices and probably a lot of my pre-cum. I had already been close to coming inside her, so her talented mouth quickly brought me off and she moaned happily once again as she guzzled down a fresh load of my semen.

After Mom drained me that time, she hopped up from the couch and took her sweaty nightshirt with her. I watched her naked body retreating down the hall and had to shake my head in disbelief. Fuck! She was so unbelievably sexy.

* * *

For the rest of the night Mom wore panties. She had a long t-shirt and loose-fitting, lightweight shorts over them. The leg openings of her shorts occasionally gaped open, giving me a glimpse of her pale satin panties beneath. We made dinner together as we normally would have when Dad was out of town. There was no flirting or extra touching while we prepared our meal. Before we sat down to eat, Dad called to let us know he was boarding his flight.

He was on speaker when he told me, "Take good care of your mother for me while I'm gone." I was looking right at Mom's face and watched her eyes go wide. She bit her lip to avoid making a sound, and I shook my head before replying.

"Sure thing, Dad."

The kitchen timer dinged, letting us know the rolls were done. "Dinner's ready," Mom said in a sing-song voice.

"Okay," Dad chuckled. "You guys enjoy. I'll call when I get to my hotel."

"Okay, sweetie," Mom replied. Then she hung up the phone and shook her head. "Are you really going to take good care of me, the way he would have?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Oh, Mom, I would love to," I replied.

She nodded and I saw her nipples stiffen noticeably through her loose t-shirt. "Good boy. Let's enjoy this dinner first."

* * *

We barely got through dinner. Mom's eyes shone and she looked at my face the entire time we ate. I was still washing the dishes, standing at the sink, when she turned me to the side and dropped to her knees. She pulled my shorts down and promptly inhaled my dick. It took me several seconds before I thought to turn off the water. I was staring at her face as she deep-throated me.

Even though I had come in her mouth less than an hour ago, she was just far too skilled for me to hold back when she took my entire length like that. Her sweet pussy had felt amazing, but this...

"Holy shit!" I cried as my dick erupted in her mouth once again.

The corners of her lips turned up in a triumphant grin around my pulsing shaft. She pulled her head back so she could savor my sperm on her tongue before she gulped it down. When I had finished coming, she held my shaft in her hand and her tongue explored my piss-slit thoroughly. Finally satisfied that she had gotten every drop, she smacked her lips and stood up.

She wrapped her arms around me from behind and pressed her breasts and hard nipples into my back as I shakily returned to washing the dishes. "Thanks, honey," she murmured into my shoulder. "That was just what I needed. You give me the best desserts."

"You're welcome, Mom," I croaked. I shook my head, still having trouble believing this was my mother, and finished the dishes.

After I had loaded the last of them into the dishwasher, Mom hugged me again. "Do you have any homework tonight?" she asked.

It took me a while to remember. It was like my brain had trouble shifting gears to recall my school day. I shook my head slowly. "No," I finally muttered. "I had a worksheet from my Chemistry class, but I finished it before soccer practice."

"Good," she replied happily. "Then we can enjoy a movie together tonight." She leaned up and gave me another brief smooch and then I followed her out of the kitchen into the living room.

I was confused when she kept going down the hall and into her bedroom. She turned and looked at me expectantly. "Well? Are you going to join me for a movie?" I shook my head, and she sighed. "Your father and I always watch movies together in bed."

"Oh," I replied, finally walking down the hallway to join her.

She lay down on her side of the bed and smiled as she patted the spot next to her. That made me uncomfortable. It was my dad's spot on the bed. "Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded and reached for the remote as I slid nervously into the bed beside her. Then she handed me the remote after turning on the television and cable box. "Go ahead and pick out the movie," she said.

As soon as I started flipping through the channel guide, she leaned over and freed my cock from the leg opening of my shorts. Honestly I cannot recall what the movie was. Mom sucked my dick the entire time and I was only half paying attention to the screen. I think we were both surprised how quickly she was able to get me hard again. I knew she could have made me come again if she had been trying, but she just kept me hard the entire movie and savored having my hard cock filling her mouth.

When the movie ended, I grabbed the remote and turned off the television before the credits finished rolling. The music had been loud and jarring compared to Mom's soft mouth nursing on my cock. The only light came from the master bathroom. It provided just enough dim illumination for me to make out her lips rising and falling on my thick shaft.

"That feels incredible," I whispered.

Mom blinked and looked up at my face, as if she was coming out of a trance. She pulled her mouth off of me and held me in her hand again as she looked around. "Oh, the movie's over already?" she asked. The disappointment was clear in her voice.

I gave an involuntary jump when her phone rang. She sighed and rolled over to answer it.

"Hey, baby," she murmured into the phone. I could just barely hear my father's voice, but not his words. "Well, I'm glad you got there safely," Mom said, leaning back over to resume stroking my dick. "We watched a movie together after dinner. It just ended." Her eyes flitted up to my face and she grinned. "He just went to bed." Dad said something else, and she leaned forward to take me back into her mouth. When Dad asked her a question, she did not bother to take her mouth off of me when she replied, "Mmm-hmm."

For the next three minutes she sucked my dick and held the phone to her ear. It felt incredible, but I was worried Dad would catch on. She finally pulled her mouth off of me to say, "I love you too, baby. Sweet dreams." She blew a kiss into the phone, hung up, and then turned her head to look at me in confusion as I started to get out of the bed. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was going to go to bed," I answered. "It's a school night, and I normally don't stay up this late."

"Silly," she chuckled. "You ARE in bed. Now lie back and let me get comfortable."

I just nodded and lay back with my head on Dad's pillow. She put her phone and the remote back onto the headboard and then lay on her side, stretched out next to me, and lay her head on my thigh. She quietly nursed on my dick for the next twenty minutes. Every time my dick pulsed and some of my pre-cum trickled out, she moaned and savored it on her tongue before swallowing it. Then she glanced up at my face and slowly let my dick slip from her lips.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" she asked.

"I can't--how--" I stuttered. I swallowed heavily. "Mom, I don't think I can sleep while you suck my dick. It feels incredible, but it's just too good for me to fall asleep. I'd feel like I was missing out."

She looked a little upset by my response. "Oh, that just won't work," she muttered. "I don't know if I can fall asleep without your dick in my mouth."

My brows knitted in thought. "Wait, how do you normally sleep when Dad's out of town?"

"Oh, it's terrible," she said softly, shaking her head. "It takes me hours to fall asleep, and then I keep waking up and feeling around for him in the bed. When I finally remember that he isn't here, I almost want to cry. I really need this--" she shook my shaft gently in her hand-- "in my mouth or I won't sleep a wink."

My mouth fell open and I stared at her in disbelief. She saw my expression, shrugged, and then lay her head back on my thigh and resumed sucking my dick happily.

Shockingly, I actually fell asleep like that.

* * *

In the morning, it was Mom's insistent sucking that woke me. She had quietly nursed on my dick while we slept, but as soon as she woke up her mouth began hungrily slurping and those wet sounds were loud! After a few minutes she rose up onto her knees beside me so she could really work her mouth up and down my length. It was like the best wet dream ever, but it was happening as I woke up.

I felt the need to pinch myself. Mom saw me do it and laughed around my dick. That was weird, but still felt amazing. Maybe five minutes after I woke up, I was gasping and coming into my mother's mouth. She happily drained me and then she kissed the tip of my cock and smiled up at me.

"Good morning," she purred.

I was still struggling to catch my breath, but managed to blurt, "Good morning, Mom."

Then I watched her glide out of bed. She pulled the oversized t-shirt up over her head and tossed it into the hamper, then slid her shorts and panties down her shapely legs and dropped them into the basket. I stared at her unbelievably sexy body and gulped. She didn't even look at me. She just sauntered into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving me in darkness. Moments later, I heard her start the shower.

I had watched her taking off her clothes and assumed it meant she wanted to have sex, so I was disappointed. I lay there and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. As I turned it over in my mind I realized that this was her normal morning routine. Dad's a lucky bastard, I thought as I finally slid out of the bed. Waking up as I had this morning was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life. It was how Dad woke up almost every day.

I made my way carefully to my own bathroom and brushed my teeth before taking a shower. The hot water felt like it helped clear my mind, and it also got me back into my normal morning routine. After I had dried and combed my hair, I returned to my bedroom, got dressed and joined Mom for breakfast. We smiled at each other often as we ate, but otherwise it was our usual rushed morning meal. It wasn't until we were sitting in the car in the driveway that Mom looked at the dashboard clock and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking over at her.

She pointed at the clock. "We have half an hour before we need to leave." She pulled her key out of the ignition and smiled at me before opening her door. "Come on, we have time for a quickie before we go."

I got out and followed her back inside. She helped me out of my jeans and then pushed me into the recliner. Then she knelt between my legs and gave me a vigorous blowjob right there in the living room. It was so hot to see her dressed in her conservative work clothes while she sucked my dick. She slipped one hand down inside her long skirt and played with herself while she sucked me off.

Mom was in complete control the entire time, never entering that cock-induced trance I had seen before. Her eyes were bright and watched me closely. She timed it so that she was shivering through her orgasm as she gulped down mine. When she had drained me completely, I licked my lips, shook my head and smiled down at her.

"That was amazing," I breathed. "Thanks."

She smiled and shivered again before rising to her feet. "You're welcome," she replied. Then she chuckled. "I should have taken off my panties first. Now I'll have to put on a fresh pair."

She removed the ones she had on and tossed them at my face. I held them and took a whiff of her juice, noting that she had really soaked the pair she had been wearing. Mom laughed lightly as she headed back down the hall to her bedroom. I got up and pulled my pants back on, then tossed Mom's panties into the washing machine. Minutes later we were on the road and back on our normal schedule.

I was incredibly focused in all my classes that Friday. The only distraction came at the end of the day. It suddenly dawned on me that I would be alone with my mother all weekend. Then I started reviewing all the times she had already sucked my dick, and how many of those times she had made me come in her mouth. The first number wasn't really a clear number that worked, since she had basically sucked my dick all night while we slept.

So I reviewed all the times she had drained me, counting them on my fingers. Six times--no seven! Just in the last twenty-four hours, Mom had taken seven loads of my cum down her throat. I looked up at the clock on the classroom wall and gulped. In eight minutes, I would be done with school. I wondered if I would survive the weekend.

* * *

I did not have any homework that weekend, so I just tossed my backpack into my locker and jogged over to the elementary school. Mom was already coming out the front doors when I got there. I stopped where I stood and smiled at her. She looked positively radiant in that blouse and skirt. It wasn't the outfit, it was her smiling face and the way she carried herself.

I gave her a hug, careful to keep it brief and respectable since we were in front of her school. We got in the car and it took a few minutes to get out of the parking lot. The place was always packed when school let out on Fridays.

"How was your day?" Mom asked.

"Pretty good," I replied. "I got everything done in class today, so no homework. I feel like I really learned a couple of new things, so the day was productive. And, of course, my day could not have possibly started out any more amazing than it did. How was your day?"

Mom flushed, but only slightly, when I talked. We moved forward two more car lengths before she answered, "It wasn't too bad at work. The day seemed to drag on at first, but then Monica made my day." She pulled forward one more car length and then smiled at me. "She asked how my 'incredibly good-looking' son was doing and asked if you were seeing anyone."

I smiled back at her, but then shook my head. "How did that make your day?" I asked.

She shivered. "I could see how much she wanted you, and then I thought how amazing it was for me to be with you last night. I can only imagine how much more she would want you if she had any idea." She chuckled and then added, "Plus, it was fun to tell her you were definitely seeing someone this weekend."

We finally pulled out of the parking lot, but the streets near the schools weren't much better. When we stopped to wait for the traffic signal to change, she murmured to me out of the side of her mouth, "Would you like to feel how excited I am, looking forward to this weekend?"

She spread her legs slightly and I tried to look casual as I reached over between her thighs. I gasped when my fingertips found her panties--they were soaked! I had never felt a woman so wet. Seriously, it felt like she had just poured a glass of warm water down there.

"Wow," I croaked. I pulled my hand back over to my face. After looking around, I sniffed them briefly and couldn't suppress a shudder as I sucked her juices from those two fingers.

We were both incredibly turned on, but that just made it feel like it took FOREVER for us to make the drive home. I wanted to scream at every idiot on the road, but didn't say a word because I didn't want to draw attention. I was afraid it would be obvious how hard I was as the smell of my mother's juicy pussy filled the car.