Mom Takes Her Son Into the Shower

Story Info
A son sees his mother pee for the first time.
1.4k words
4.39
37.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's late, I'm off to bed' mom says.

Another Friday night home with mom. It's not easy for me to make new friends so I spend a lot of my free time either at home or at the gym. Mom likes to chill after a hard day at work. I'm sure she likes having me around to help out or just to keep her company. It's all good, don't get me wrong, we have a great relationship. We talk about everything, we go to the gym together, we love watching a good movie. She loves to cook and I like to keep the house clean. I'm twenty three years old. I feel helpful to her so at this point I don't need to make any big changes in my life.

It's obvious she's a great looking women with a very nice figure. She's just over five feet tall short hair nice breast a perfect ass and and a beautiful smile. When we go to the gym she wears conservative clothing but there are still several guy's that stare endlessly at her. I can't say as I blame them, my cock has been very aware of her curves more than a few times. On more then one occasion I've barely made it home before she's noticed the bulge in my shorts. Once she told "to get to the shower before you break that thing."

It shocked me hear her say anything like that, but I laughed it off and away I went.

My imagination gets the best of me sometimes. I read all kinds of erotic stories. Lately I've ventured into the fetish or even taboo stories. The ones I've read about peeing has given me lots to think about. Guys peeing on girls or better yet girls peeing on guys. I don't do well meeting girls so a lot of the stories I read usually end up with me stroking my cock and imagining what it would be like having a girl pee on me.

One evening I was walking by our washroom I could hear mom peeing. It may have been a normal thing for me to hear, but that day I stopped and listened. My cock started to get more and more hard. Her peeing continued for almost a minute but it seemed longer. My mind was transfixed on that moment, by the time she was done I actually had my cock in my hand in full view. If mom would have walked out and seen the state I was in, I would have died. The next few days went without incident. I was walking towards the bathroom when mom came out of nowhere, speaking loudly she says "I need to go first." I moved back from the door and she ran right in front of me. She flew open the bottom of her robe, sat on the toilet and started peeing. I stood there for only a few seconds. Long enough to see her pussy which was completely shaved and a trickle of pee before she closed her legs and continued peeing.

"Hurry on out" she said. "I'll be done before you stop staring."

I went to the kitchen and sat in the chair. Mom came out of the bathroom and saw me sitting.

"Did I shock you dear" she said.

"Not at all mom" I said jokingly, "its just that I never saw a girl pee much less my own mom."

"I'm sorry if it offended you dear, after all it is quiet natural."

"Not at all mom" I said.

She probably noticed me blushing, but really I just couldn't wait to get back to my bedroom and stroke my cock. No sooner did I close my bedroom door I was on my bed with my shorts down doing exactly that. All of a sudden the door few open and it was mom.

"I just wanted to say." then she stopped when she saw my cock in my hand.

"Oh my god" she said, %I'm so sorry."

After a few seconds, she stopped staring and left the room.

I didn't come out of my room for at least a two hours. When I did she was was sitting on the sofa. The tension in the air was thick. I thought we were in for a real heart to heart. I walked in front of her to go and sit at the other end of the sofa, when she put her hand out and stopped me from walking by.

"Honey" she said, :why do think your cock was so hard, was it the sight of me peeing or because you saw my pussy."

My mouth went completely dry, I could hardly speak. She was looking up at me our eyes locked. I couldn't believe my mother was saying these words. For me there was no escape, no running off, no avoiding the question.

"Mom" I said, "it was both, I'm really sorry you saw me but I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry dear, sometimes your body reacts to things, it's a very natural thing to happen." she said. "My body reacts to certain things, the feeling can be very overwhelming

" What I didn't notice at first is her hand had moved from my hip to the front on my shorts.

"Is you cock having a reaction right now honey."

"Yes, mom." Is all my nerves would let me say.

"Did you want to see your mom pee again, my little boy" she said with some authority.

"Yes mom." again, that's all I could say.

With that she grabbed my draw string and lead me into the bathroom. In the shower she took her robe off and handed it to me. Her skin was tanned all over. Her boobs her ass her pussy were so beautiful I could hardly believe I was seeing such a gorgeous woman. She reached to turn the shower on. A few seconds later she moved backwards into the shower. Her body started dripping with the warm water pouring over her skin. Almost in slow motion the water seemed to drip off her nipples then down across her hips to her shaved pussy. My senses were almost numb, my cock was so hard it started to hurt. She stepped away from the warm water gliding over her body. She parted her legs slightly then slid her hands down her soaking wet body to her pussy.

She looked straight into my eyes and said "lie down here little boy."

I stripped off my shirt and shorts and lie on the shower floor between her legs, her pussy still dripping warm water was just above my raging hard cock. She started sliding her fingers into her pussy. Her long white fingernails would disappear while playing with her long and full pussy lips. Then she parted her lips and moved her pussy just over my cock and started peeing. At first all I could do was watch the warm golden pee pour from her pussy. Then I saw her pee spashing all over my cock and balls, I reached down and started stroking myself. My mind was ready to explode, it was like a dream everything was happening at the same time. All the stories I've read all the images I've seen could not have prepared me for how incredible it was having my mom, this beautiful woman standing over me completely naked peeing on my cock. The pee was spashing all over me as I kept stroking. She slid one hand across her flat belly and cupped her breast. She started rolling her nipple between her fingers. She pinched her nipple so hard I could hear her screech.

I could feel I was about to cum and I arched my back to bring my cock closer to her pussy.

Then mom looked down at me and said "cum for mommy little boy, cum for mommy."

I came so hard I thought it would never end. Mom lowered her pussy down to my pulsing cock, as the last few spurts were still pouring out of my cock. Then she lay down on my soaking wet body and kissed me, her tongue found mine as we held each other. The warm water still pouring over us both my hand held and squeezed her perfect ass.

Mom whispered to me "lets get you cleaned up little boy, you've had your treat now Mommy wants hers." Just when I thought I couldn't be more content, my cock was rock hard and I couldn't wait for the chance to slide my tongue across her pussy.

Cumming soon part 2

Lendahand.

.