Mom, That Was You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while he moved within her in that slow sensuous rhythm that demonstrated that uncanny patience he'd exhibited even last night before things had gotten wild between them.

At twenty, her son was making love to her, and making her feel like a woman in a way his father never had.

"I love you, Brandon," she whispered against his lips. "I love you so much."

He eased his face from hers so he could meet her gaze.

"You mean...really love me?"

"You're right," she said softly. "I can feel you, baby. I can feel us, and we feel so good!"

"Yes," a smile spread across his face, and he kissed her, this time harder than before.

Her words caused his hips to move faster, and his strokes become harder. Carla crossed her ankles behind his back, gripping him tighter as her own hips worked faster to stay in time with him.

"That's it," she stroked his hair and smiled. "Give it me, baby, let me feel how excited you are."

His thrusts remained delightfully long but were getting faster and harder. Carla groaned as her body responded to his increased rhythm. She moved her hips in a grinding motion, working his cock within her wet heat, and could feel her body tensing.

His cock was pushing down into her at just the right angle and now hard enough to cause her pussy to begin contracting each time he plunged deep into her. Carla gripped his hair tighter, her nails digging into his back as the first stirrings of an orgasm grew deep within her.

"Oh, oh, yes," she moaned, pulling his face to her neck, and squirming beneath him.

"Just like that, Brandon! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

Brandon kissed her neck and finally showing signs of losing control, shifted to using shorter, but much harder strokes. Carla whimpered and moaned as her legs tightened around him, her thighs trembling against his sides.

"Don't stop," she moaned in his ear. "I want to come for you, honey. I want to come with you inside me! I want you to feel how much I love you!"

Brandon groaned and his body tensed as his cock pounded her harder in his excitement. His breathing was getting louder and faster in her ear, and she could feel his cock twitching each time her pussy contracted around it.

"Just a little more," she breathed. "I want to show you how good you feel! I..." she gasped and her back arched, her stomach tightening and her pussy squeezing his cock as her body hovered on the edge.

"I love you, Carla," he breathed in her ear so softly she could barely hear him. "I love you so much."

The sound of her son using her name, and while in the throes of passion, sent her heart fluttering, and her body into ecstasy. With a loud wail, Carla's body exploded into a frenzy of orgasm fueled motion.

Her hips bucked wildly beneath him as her cunt convulsed around his thrusting cock. She released his hair and now gripped both his shoulders, her fingers digging hard into his flesh as she yelped and squealed, writhing in pleasure against her son's body.

"Oh, god," Brandon groaned.

"I want it!" she cried out, pinning him to her with her arms and legs. "Let me feel it, baby, let me feel all of it!"

Brandon whimpered in her ear and his cock erupted into her still quivering cunt.

"Ohh, yesss," Carla purred as her son sent several long warm spurts of cum deep inside her.

"All of it," she whispered, contracting her pussy around his cock, milking it as he continued to fuck her with short desperate strokes.

His orgasm prolonged hers. The ultimate taboo of her son filling her twitching cunt added an even deeper layer of pleasure, and she wiggled beneath him, her pussy greedily gripping his cock as she did everything she could to help him drain his balls into his mother.

"Every drop," she whispered. "Give mama every drop, baby."

Brandon gave her several more pumps, before he moaned and remained still, breathing hard in her ear, his body slumping into hers. Carla emitted a soft whimper as the last tremors of her orgasm flowed through her and she squeezed the last drops from his still twitching cock.

"Yeah, there you go," she gently stroked his hair. "That's my baby, you stay right there and let me hold you."

She kissed the side of his head and felt a strange mixture of emotions. She felt the maternal love of a mother as she cradled her son against her. Yet at the same time she experienced the love and affection of a satisfied lover.

Most of all, lying there with her legs still wrapped around her son and his cock still hard and oozing inside her, Carla felt loved. Loved and desired, two things she hadn't felt in far too long.

"Mom?"

"What is it, baby?"

Brandon slid his arms from beneath her and pushed on the bed. Carla reluctantly let her legs fall from his waist, and dropped her arms by her side, letting him roll onto his side.

Resting on one elbow, he stared down at her.

"Was that real?"

"You think I faked that?" Carla asked. "I'd need an Oscar for that kind of acting."

"No jokes," he gave her a nervous smile. "I mean what you said. That you felt us."

"I did." She nodded. "I still don't know how this happened or why I felt it so strongly, but you were right, Brandon. I felt it. Not just how much you loved me, but how I love you just as much."

"In that way?" he asked hopefully.

"In every way," she said softly. "I'm not sure what happens next, but what I do know? Is you and I, like we are right now, are a big part of what's next."

"I like that." He gave her a quick kiss. "So, um, can I call you Carla? I mean would you be less funny with that than mom?"

"You can call me anything you want, as long as it's followed by I love you." She told him.

"Oh, that was smooth!" he beamed at her. "Guess I get that Hallmark shit from you."

"Just because you gave me the best orgasm I've had since..." she winked. "Last night doesn't mean you can make fun of me being corny."

"Yes, mom." He laughed and rolled onto his back. "Damn, I'm tired. I think I'll go back to my room and sleep a couple hours before I have to go to work."

He went to sit up, but she rolled onto her side and draped her leg over his, keeping him on the bed.

"First off, you're not going anywhere. You think you can make me feel that good, then go to your room?" She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Honey, this is your bed from now on, you got that?"

"I...wow," he shook his head. "That sounds amazing. I wanted to stay but wasn't sure you'd be okay with it."

"Brandon, we just had sex and you came inside me. Add that to last night's fuckfest and I'm pretty sure I'll be okay with anything you want to do."

"Well, when you put it like that!" He put his arms behind his head and made a show of pushing his head back into the pillow to get comfortable. "You said first off, is there something else?"

"You are not going to work tonight."

"What?"

"You're calling out."

"But Mom, we need the..." He stopped when she shook her head.

"Brandon? You don't love a woman like that and get up and go to work. At least not when it's the first damn night."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry," he gave her a sheepish grin.

"Never mind we're not the average couple. This is life changing, and I don't think that's being dramatic."

"No, it is," his hand found hers. "For the better, right?"

"Why would you even ask that?"

"The same reason you seem to think you're not a smoking hot woman."

"Touché'" she whistled. "Looks like we'll be good for each other, then, no?"

"I hope so." He put his hand over his mouth to stifle a yawn.

"Go to sleep, baby," she kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm pretty tired too."

"I feel bad, this was such a big deal, and we have things to talk about. Maybe I'll make us coffee."

"Brandon," she smiled up at him. "We almost blew this twice because we kept talking and arguing. How about this time we listen to our bodies, and go to sleep?"

Her smile widened to the point her cheeks were beginning to ache, 45 and smiling like a lovestruck teen...and she loved it. "Together for the first time."

"That's what I'm talking about!" he exclaimed and slid his arm out and around her shoulders, drawing her to his side.

"Honey, you know how I always tell you that you're going to make a woman very happy someday?"

"What about it?"

"I'm that woman, and today is that day."

"Cheesy," he grinned. But I like it," he squeezed her shoulder. "Like being in bed with you too, just hope you can keep down the snoring."

"No jokes," she sighed as she nestled her head into his chest.

"I'm not joking. I can hear you when I walk by your room at night and..."

"Sweet dreams, baby," Carla cut him off, but with that goofy smile still on her face.

A smile she knew she'd be getting used to.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story. The 'Who goes there' anonymous sex game' is a personal fav of mine, and if you like it too, check out my story 'Shhh". This is a contest entry so your votes and comments are appreciated. If you'd like to further support me, take a look under my author name on the last page of the story for another way to do so. I also have an announcement on my Literotica home page. As always, thank you for reading. LC68