Mom, That Was You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in total darkness, she felt self-conscious being naked. Not that he could see her, and Carla wasn't so insecure that she didn't know she had a decent body, it was more about feeling vulnerable.

The knock would come any minute now. She'd reached the point of no return and now knowing beyond a doubt this was going to happen left her with a feeling closer to dread than feeling sexy.

She was too damn old for this! She had a solid professional career, a great son she was proud of, a nice home. Was she so hard up for sex that in a weak moment she'd let Viv talk her into...?

She jumped at the sound of a sharp rap on the door and released a startled gasp as she swore her heart had skipped a beat. The door opened just enough for a shadowy figure to slip in.

Carla closed her eyes, she could do this, or more accurately she could let him do this. She sensed movement and heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Poor kid, he was going to end up with the deadest fuck out of the six women. She nervously fingered the medallion where it rested below her neck, her fingers trembling. She could hear him sliding his clothes off, and he seemed closer.

Carla bit back another gasp when she felt weight on the foot of the bed. She couldn't avoid jerking her leg when he touched her foot through the sheet. Shit, she was already embarrassing herself.

His hand slid up her leg, still staying on top of the sheet. His weight shifted and she felt him against her leg as he moved higher up on the bed. The room was so dark she couldn't even see his hand and released a shaky breath when it touched her stomach.

His other hand touched her bare shoulder, and she tensed when he lightly caressed her upper arm. His touch was gentle, and she was surprised to feel a slight tremble in his fingers.

The fact he was nervous soothed her a little. She tried to put herself in his place. Yes, he'd be excited, he was a young man getting sex, and from what he knew was an older woman.

But he had to make her happy and had probably never done anything like this before. His fingers slid along her shoulder and across her upper chest. Come on, move, don't lay here like a damn stiff! She berated herself, nerves were one thing, she felt goddamned paralyzed.

His fingers reached her neck and touched her cheek. Carla felt his weight shift and sensed him closer. She caught the scent of his cologne, Cool Water. Great, Brandon wore that, another little thing to make this awkward. His fingers slid down her face and brushed her lips, lingering there. She forced herself to kiss them, then parted her lips and flicked her tongue across them.

The hand that was on her stomach slid higher and her breath hissed between her teeth when he encountered her breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze, and she swore she heard a soft breath escape him, a small sound of appreciation as he fondled her large breast.

His fingers encountered her nipple and she sucked on her lip to hold back a moan when it immediately stiffened. Damn, it had been a long time since someone touched her.

He touched her lips once more, then she flinched back into the pillow when suddenly his lips found hers. Not directly, his kiss caught one side of her mouth and part of her cheek.

He quickly eased his lips to the left, so they were now pressed to hers, and he kissed her softly as his fingers now traced circles around her nipple through the sheet. Carla was caught off guard by the kiss. The second he encountered her breast, she'd expected the sheet to be pulled off and him trying to find her nipple with his mouth rather than her lips.

His other hand went down her neck and she groaned into his lips when he found her other nipple. He kept his hands over the sheet, while kissing her more firmly.

The pleasure her nipples were experiencing caused her to finally move, lifting her hands from her sides and placing them over his. She pushed them harder into her breasts while arching her back and responding to his kiss more eagerly.

His hands were large, and she could feel the restrained strength in them when he switched from toying with her nipples to squeezing her breasts. Carla slid her hands up his forearms and felt the first tingle of excitement between her thighs when she felt how thickly muscled they were.

Her hands continued upward to discover a pair of upper arms that were well developed and had her heart pounding for a reason other than nerves. Damn, he was put together, she thought when she kept exploring and ran her hands up across a pair of broad shoulders.

Trying to ride the wave of newly awakened excitement, Carla parted her lips and plunged her tongue into his mouth. He reacted with a soft moan and his tongue swiftly sliding over hers.

His hands left her breasts, and she released a sharp breath into their kiss when he whipped the sheet down with an aggressiveness that belied his thus far slow approach, but turned her previous tingle into a sudden wave of heat.

His hands were quickly back on her breasts, and she moaned into their ever-deepening kiss when he fondled her now bare flesh. She arched her back when his fingers once again found her nipples, and this time with nothing between them.

His lips left hers and kissed his way down the left side of her face until they fastened to the soft skin of her neck. Carla's breathing turned hot and heavy as he licked and sucked her tender neck while his fingers teased her aching nipples.

Her hands roamed up and down his arms, over his shoulders, then down his powerful back. She dug them in hard when she felt him kick the sheet off her lower legs, leaving her body completely uncovered.

The bed shifted when he swung his leg between hers and she couldn't hold back a low groan when something hard, slid over her lower thigh. He was taking his time, his lips sliding to the other side of her neck as he nuzzled her long hair out of her way.

Carla lifted her right leg, wrapping it around him, her thigh pressing into his side and her foot sliding along his lower back. He moved his leg up and she whimpered when his knee pushed into her hot, and suddenly wet slit.

His lips, still moving with what she now felt was teasing slowness, were now on the top of her chest and working down towards her breast. As if her body was responding without her conscious consent, her hips rocked, pushing her hot wet flesh into his knee.

Carla gripped his shoulders and to mixed emotions of shame and excitement, pushed, urging him to get to her breasts. He obliged, sliding his tongue down between her tits in a long wet lick.

His knee moved from her pussy as he slid further down the bed, and she held back a groan of frustration. The frustration was quickly erased when his lips slid over the curve of her left breast.

She tensed, waiting for him to find her nipple and when he took it between his lips and sucked gently, Carla's eyes rolled back, and she squirmed beneath him. Her right hand worked up his back until her fingers were in his short thick hair.

She shamelessly shoved her breast into his face while pushing down on his head. He didn't seem to mind as he eagerly sucked and licked her nipple while still toying with the other.

Carla struggled not to say anything as her nipples received the attention they'd been in sore need of for well over a year. Meanwhile, his cock, which she was beginning to envision as being as impressive as the rest of him, rested along her leg.

It felt long, hot, and there was a noticeable sticky spot higher on her leg. That spot was being smeared along her leg just above her knee as his hips were now rocking. He was breathing hard around her nipple, and he swung his other leg over so he was now kneeling fully between her legs. Carla wrapped both legs around his hips, letting them slide down over his ass.

When he switched to licking her other nipple, she worked her hand down between them until her fingers glided over the tip of his cock. He grunted and his hips thrust, pushing his head past her fingers into the palm of her questing hand.

She wrapped her fingers around him, and they both emitted quiet sounds of pleasure. Carla had long fingers and they could barely meet around him, and she couldn't believe how hard he was.

Hard and throbbing in her grip. Hard and dripping, and most importantly, hard for her. She pumped him as much as she could in their position and his hips moved in time with her hand, sliding it through her fingers.

Having his cock in her hand sent her already rapidly fading inhibitions packing. She pushed his head from her breast and sat up, forcing him to sit back on his knees. She pumped his cock harder, and with her hand still in his hair, drew his face to hers.

They had another awkward miss where their noses bumped and he slipped and snickered before finding her face, taking it in his hands and planting a delightfully aggressive kiss on her.

Their lips parted and their tongues waged war as he fondled her breasts, while she stroked his cock, his very long cock. Her free hand went to his chest, caressing it and wishing the light was on so she could see this goddamn physical specimen she was minutes from fucking.

Because there was already no doubt in her mind she was going to. Goddamn Viv had been right, a few minutes in and she was not only into it but taking control. As their kiss continued, she rose, getting her long legs folded under her until she was kneeling.

Carla broke the kiss and pushed on his chest, getting him to lean back. She crawled back on her knees to put more room between them, then released his cock and grabbed his wrists, removing his hands from her breasts.

Carla then bent over, lowering her head. Finding his cock in the dark, she gripped it tightly and guided it to her lips. She flicked her tongue rapidly over his head, getting it sticky with his pre-cum, then parted her lips and eased him into her mouth. He moaned in his throat as she stopped when she had just the tip in her mouth.

Carla swirled her tongue around it, loving how he squirmed as she teased his sensitive head. She gave a sudden hard suck that caused his breath to expel in a loud gasp and filled her mouth with salty pre cum.

She eased him a little deeper and shook her head, working his tip around her wet mouth. She kept him gripped tightly in her right hand while her left rested on his hard flat stomach to keep her balance.

Carla planned to tease him for a couple minutes, licking, slowly sucking, making him squirm in anticipation, Instead, the size of his cock and having it in her mouth, her tongue already slick with precum, overwhelmed her.

Opening wide, she took as much of his length as she could. He made a noise between a groan and gasp when she did it, then another when she rapidly bobbed her head.

She wasn't teasing or playing, she was sucking hardcore with the enthusiasm and eagerness born of not having her mouth stuffed in far too long. She used her hand, two fingers around his shaft, stroking as she blew him.

His hands were on her, one in her hair, the other on her back, as she sucked him with an energy that bordered on desperate. She opened wider and angled her head, making his fingers tighten in her hair when she managed to get him deeper.

Carla gagged but held him deep in her throat until the feeling passed, then eased her lips further down his shaft. Her lips encountered his pubic mound, and she felt a surge of pride she hadn't lost her ability to deep throat every cock she'd ever sucked.

His hand left her hair, and both slid down her back as she held him buried in her throat, her tongue slipping out to lick his balls, a trick she hadn't used in far too long. A shudder went through his body when she did it, and his breath hissed above her.

But despite the pleasure she was giving him, his hands continued to move, caressing her smooth back, and making their way down to her ass. She grunted around his cock when his large hands each covered one of the cheeks of her ass and gave them a hard squeeze.

Carla resumed bobbing her head, slurping her way to his tip before driving back down the length of his shaft. Now used to him, it was easier to take him most of the way and she moaned at the sensation of her mouth and throat being repeatedly filled with thick hard, and sinfully young cock.

His hands gripped her ass and squeezed again. She moaned at the size and strength in those hands, and again wished she could see this magnificent stud. Her eyes went wide, and she gasped around him when he spread her cheeks wide open and slid finger through her wet slit.

Her hips jerked and when he boldly introduced a finger inside her wet cunt, she would have broken the rules and cried out in pleasure if her mouth hadn't been full. The fingers of his other hand slid down the inside of her spread cheek and this time it was her clit he met.

Carla whimpered as she struggled to bob her head and continue to please him as he fingered her while stroking her throbbing clit. She moved her hips, working clit into his hands while taking him deep once more.

She shook her head, getting a moan from him, but his fingers kept moving. He surprised her once more by easing a second long thick finger into her needy cunt. This time she lost the battle and letting his cock fall from her mouth released a long shuddering moan.

She gripped his pulsing cock, rubbing it along her cheek to make him feel good while he worked her cunt with a confidence that belied his age. He moved his fingers within her, thrusting in and out, but also moving side to side.

His fingertips worked her clit in slow delicious circles that had her hips rocking and her thighs trembling. Carla turned her head, sliding his sticky tip across her face to nuzzle her other cheek into it.

His cock seemed to the length of her face and the feeling of his hard hot flesh along her face had her breathing hard and heavy. She pumped him in her hand as she was breathing to hard in addition to whimpering from the way he skillfully played her long-neglected cunt to suck on him.

His fingers moved faster on her clit and thrust deeper into her already quivering pussy. Carla bit on her lower lip to avoid making too much noise. She lost the battle when she released a startled "Oh!" when she felt him press his thumb against her rosebud.

He pushed harder and paused as if looking for permission. Carla hadn't had anything in her ass in years, since early in her marriage when sex was still exciting. As the expression went, go big or go home.

As a signal she pushed her ass back into his hands, and he didn't hesitate to push his thump deep into her tight ass. Knowing it was coming, Carla took him back into her mouth just in time that her squeal was muffled by his cock.

Even though he hadn't been playing with her for more than a couple of minutes, it had been so long since she'd had any attention she could already feel her body tensing. The prospect of her first non self-induced orgasm in far too long not only sent a surge of excitement through her, but the desire to return the favor to her amazingly attentive lover.

She bobbed her head rapidly along the full length of his cock, the speed of her sucking increasing the closer her body edged towards her impending explosion. Carla braced her other hand on his stomach, so she was no longer jerking him, but just using her mouth.

Above her, his breathing grew heavy, and his stomach tightened. But he continued to expertly work her sopping slit. His fingers were buried deep in her pussy, shaking back and forth hard enough to make a moist slapping sound and his thumb was deep in her tight asshole.

His fingers worked in harder faster circles on her swollen pink button, and Carla increased her sucking as her own pleasure continued to escalate. His stomach heaved beneath her hands, and she heard him battling his own desire to be much louder.

Carla envisioned their position, him on his knees, her on hers, but bent over, using him to hold herself up. His cock buried in her mouth as he had her cheeks spread, his fingers inside her holes while he worked her clit.

Her heavy tits swayed beneath her as she rocked back into his fingers then forward, taking his dick down her throat. Her fingers curled, her long nails digging hard into his stomach and making him groan.

Carla pounded her head up and down, sucking his amazing cock with a manic energy that bordered on violent. Tears spilled down her cheeks as his cock plunging down her throat caused her eyes to water.

She became aware of the loud sloppy gurgling and gagging sounds emanating from her as she sucked her mysterious lover like a wannabe porn star. His cock twitched in her mouth and his hands pressed harder into the cheeks of her ass.

His fingers went deeper inside her, and when he curled them, she felt his thumb press into them through the thin wall of skin between her ass and pussy. Carla whimpered around his cock which was now being shoved into her descending mouth as his hips thrust excitedly.

He curled his fingers again and Carla went over the edge. A long-muffled squeal sounded from her throat as her hips went wild, bucking and gyrating in a tight circle. Her pussy convulsed, and both her holes contracted around his fingers.

Carla slowed her sucking as she emitted a series of high-pitched yips and sloppy wet sounds through the sides of her mouth. Above her he slipped, releasing a barely audible single word she couldn't make out over the blood rushing through her ears and her own sounds of ecstasy.

She bucked and writhed, sliding her legs closed to tighten herself even more around his still moving fingers. His hips thrust, but in a jerky desperate rhythm, and Carla focused through the powerful orgasm and pushed herself to resume sucking him.

She went at his cock as if it were a competition, gagging violently as she deep throated him each time. With a low groan, her lover shoved his cock deep into her descending mouth and erupted.

Carla's eyes went wide in the darkness as her mouth was flooded with several rapid fire bursts of thick salty cum. Some of it squirted down her throat, while more sprayed from the sides of her mouth as she struggled to suck, swallow, and cry out from the still flowing waves of orgasm crashing through her.

She kept sucking, noisily slurping up cum that had spilled from her mouth and swallowing it. Her orgasm fading, Carla kept working him, slobbering, and drooling on his cock as more cum oozed from between her lips only for her to suck it back into her mouth.

He eased his fingers from inside her, and grabbed her hair as she kept sucking, working for every drop, draining his balls into her willing mouth. When even a hard suck on his tip failed to produce anything more than a couple of sticky drops, she released him with a rather nasty wet sucking sound.

The orgasm had fired her up and the door containing years of pent-up lust swung open and overwhelmed her. Carla gripped his still hard cock and squeezed it, making him whimper softly.

She put her hand on his chest and shoved hard. He made a surprised sound as he went backwards but caught himself. Not to be denied, Carla leaned into him, pressing her body against his and caught by surprise, he fell over on to his back.

There was a moment of awkward, and unsexy, clumsiness as he struggled to straighten his legs from under him as Carla tried to climb on top of him. But she won out, swinging her long leg over him, until she had him straddled.

Still gripping his cock, she worked his dripping tip along her inner thigh and then through her moist lips. When his head reached its hot wet destination. She eased him in the first couple of inches, then let her weight go.

Carla couldn't hold back a loud yelp as his long thick cock entered her, spreading her lonely pussy around his girth. Her slip up was lost during his as he also made a loud sound as his secret Milf lover was now riding him.