Mom, That Was You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned and made desperate whimpering sounds beneath her as she worked his still sensitive head around in her tight wet cunt. She moved her hips in slow circles, getting used to his size.

His hands found her hips, gripping them as she rode him faster and more confidently. He'd just come and was still hard enough for her to fuck him and keep him that way! Thank you, Viv!

Carla leaned over, bracing her hands on his chest and went wild, bouncing on his cock, her still quivering and sopping pussy now growing accustomed to his size. Beneath her he continued to squirm and whimper as she had her way with his helpless cock, the head of which was probably a raw nerve this soon after coming.

But his hands worked from her hips up her sides, and onto her breasts. He gave them a hard squeeze before his fingers found her nipples. Carla moaned and found herself struggling not to laugh.

Not a laugh as in something was funny, but just in pure joy. Just came, and with the taste of a young man's cum still in her mouth riding his cock like the wild cat she had been back in college.

Viv had been so right; she had turned back the clock and then some because at her age now Carla knew how special this was. Back then, and like all young women and men, she'd expected sex to always be that good.

Life had taught her that wasn't the case, and she was so glad she'd agreed to this. This memory was one she was going to savor for a long time, but for right now there was a young hard body and tireless cock she planned to savor the fuck out of.

Apparently her lover felt the same. His hands went from her breasts to her shoulders and tugged her towards him. Carla let herself go until her breasts were pressing into his chest and sought his lips in the dark.

She caught his scruffy chin first, but her next attempt hit the mark, and she kissed him hard, her tongue immediately plunging into his mouth. His hands went around her waist, and his weight shifted beneath her.

Carla felt his thighs rise between hers as he bent his legs, bracing his feet on the mattress. His arms tightened around her, pinning her to his chest and with no warning he tore into her, his hips thrusting hard and fast.

She yipped into his mouth as he pounded her now prone pussy hard and fast while holding her against him. His cock was now as hard as it had been in her mouth, and he was fucking her with enough force to rock the bed.

She lost the ability to focus on kissing him, and nuzzled her face into his neck, trying to keep the loud cries that wanted to escape her lips down to minimum. It wasn't easy, God, he was fucking her so hard!

His arms slid higher until they were under her, and she released a sudden gasp when he twisted to her right, turning them over. Carla's left shoulder pressed into the lumpy mattress, but her right encountered nothing and a moment later she felt herself falling.

She cried out when she landed on the floor, and she heard him grunt in pain when he hit it with her. Fortunately, his full weight didn't land on her, and after a moment of pain in her shoulder and ass, she was okay and this time a giggle slipped out.

He didn't respond, and she wondered if he were reigning it in because of the rules, or maybe he was embarrassed. The way his hands quickly found her breasts, and his mouth fastened to her left nipple told her it was the latter and he was quickly trying to make up for it.

As he sucked on her nipple, he positioned his legs between hers, his cock pushed into her stomach, then lowered until his head contacted her swollen clit. She gasped at the contact, thrusting her hips, and pushing the head of his cock through her lips.

Another thrust and she'd slipped his tip back inside her. He drove forward, his full length entering her wet twat in one deliciously long smooth motion. He switched to sucking her other nipple while he gave her several long slow thrusts that had her eyes rolling back and her legs wrapping around his hips.

His mouth left her breast and he pushed himself up between her legs. Grabbing her knees, he pushed her legs so they were bent back and placed her feet on his muscular chest.

He squeezed her knees then tore into her. Carla clapped her hand over her mouth as she was unable to contain her yelps as he hammered into her with long powerful thrusts that ended with his balls slapping against her ass.

She gripped his right arm with her free hand, again digging her nails into him as he fucked her right there on the damn floor. The hard floor was covered with cheap thin commercial carpeting and somewhere in the back of her head she knew she was going to be feeling this tomorrow.

But right now, all she was feeling was young inexhaustible cock. Her pussy was beginning to get sore from just a few minutes of him fucking her showed how long it had been since she'd gotten it good.

As the saying went, that was a good pain, and she would deem every ache and pain she'd experience tomorrow as its own badge of honor. He shifted his grip, his hands moving down her calves to grip her ankles.

He yanked her legs up and outward and tore into her even harder. She howled into her hand as he spread her legs and plundered her now wide open and helpless pussy. He was squeezing her ankles hard, and she made a mental note to add bruises to her list of sex inflicted issues she'd experience tomorrow.

Her breasts bounced wildly as he took her. Those two words were perfect as she wasn't participating at all, he was simply using her however he wanted at this point.

And she was loving every minute of it.

She heard his breathing getting louder and his thrusts shorter and more violent. He seemed like he was getting close after fucking her senseless the last few minutes, and she was already planning to give him a few minutes breather then using her mouth to see if she could get round three out of him.

He withdrew his cock and she thought he was going to cum, and eagerly awaited the hot load she expected to be sprayed on her stomach or thighs. Even better, she felt his lips on her stomach, then lower.

Carla caught herself just before she moaned "yes!" when his lips and tongue teased their way down to her mound. He kissed the small patch of dark hair between her thighs, and she wriggled in anticipation when he took a few seconds to kiss and gently suck on each of her inner thighs.

When his lips found her once again throbbing clit, her hips jerked, and she sucked on her lower lip to not cry out the way she wanted to. She imagined him stretched out on the floor between her legs, and wished she could see those powerful shoulders, broad strong back, and fine ass as he lay there with his pretty face between her legs.

He had to be good looking, no one with a body that fine and a cock that amazing could be anything but attractive. Carla sighed into her hand when he traced a slow wet circle around her clit, then gasped when he gave it a hard suck.

As he did when she was blowing him, he wasn't shy about sliding two fingers into her, except this time after being pounded by his cock her pussy more easily accommodated them.

He pushed them deep until she could feel his knuckles press into her soft moist flesh while his tongue danced over her clit. For the next few minutes, he took his time between her thighs and the only sound in the room was her soft sighs and whimpers as he worked her clit with his talented tongue.

Whoever this kid was, he was exhibiting a patience far beyond his years. Not just patience, but skill. His tongue was never still, flicking up and down, side to side, and going around in deliciously slow wet circles.

He mixed in several hard sucks, then would switch to gently sucking on her aching button. On those occasions he'd slowly pump his fingers in time with his sucking. Carla lay there in total darkness, on the floor in a cheap dive motel, getting eaten like she'd only dreamed about for far too long.

Life was damned good right now.

She lifted her legs, sliding the soft soles of her feet long his sides before resting them on his back. When he introduced a finger into her ass, her initial gasp of surprise and brief yip of pain turned into a low moan as he worked it in and out, sliding along the fingers in her, at this point, sloppy cunt.

Add bold to the patient and skilled. She wondered if he did this with girls his age or figured since she was older she'd be more receptive to it. Carla hadn't had her ass played with in years and forgotten how good it felt.

The way this kid was going if he tried to fuck her in the ass she'd let him. The thought of going that far, letting a stranger half her age have her ass caused her hips to thrust into his face, and she found her nipples in the dark, rolling her them between her fingers.

He was sucking her in a steady rhythm, his three fingers buried deep within her as she moved her hips in a circular motion, grinding into his face and working her clit into his lips and tongue.

Her toes curled into his back, and she squeezed and tugged on her nipples, stretching them to the point it bordered on painful. Her thighs trembled and her back arched, pushing her clit harder into his mouth.

She jumped and felt him do the same when a loud double knock sounded on the door. The signal there was only fifteen minutes left. Had it already been forty five minutes?

The saying time flies when you're having fun had never been so true.

Between her legs, her lover stopped toying with her and went in for the kill. He sucked her clit hard and fast, his lips smacking into her wet flesh. His fingers curled inside her and he shook them side to side.

She was so wet it she could hear the sloppy slapping sounds his fingers made, and she thrust her hips faster into his fingers and mouth. They both moved with an urgency born of knowing their time was growing short and they needed to fuck again.

He added a third finger to her cunt, stretching her wide, then eased them and the one in her ass out. He jammed them back in roughly while sucking her clit, and after giving her nipples a violent twist, Carla exploded.

She let loose with a loud wail of pleasure before she managed to clap her hand over her mouth. Her hips went wild as she moved her legs up his back and crossed them at her ankles, pinning his face to her convulsing pussy.

Her holes contracted around his fingers, and he curled the three in her pussy, sending another electric shock of pleasure through her. She continued to twist her left nipple as she squealed into her hand while her second orgasm crashed through her.

He continued to lick and suck her clit as best he could while she bucked into his face. She swore this orgasm was more powerful than the first as her back arched higher and her delighted pussy clenched repeatedly around his fingers.

When the last tremors flowed through her, she let her legs drop to his sides as her body relaxed, leaving her laying there breathing hard and feeling as limp as a rag doll. He slid up between her legs and with no hesitation, plowed into her still quivering pussy.

He gave her several long hard thrusts that felt even better after another orgasm, and she would have loved to remain where she was, flat on her back and just letting him have her.

But time was running out, and she needed to be on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by this incredible young stud. She lifted her right leg, putting her foot on his chest and pushing him back.

His cock slipped from inside her and she felt her sticky juices flowing out with it and down her thighs. Christ, she'd never been this wet! She rolled over onto her hands and knees, wincing at the hard floor beneath the thin carpet.

She thought about getting back on the bed, but there was a definite dirty thrill in remaining on the floor. His hand touched the top of her ass and she felt him ease up behind her.

Both his hands gripped her slender hips, and he pushed the head of his cock through her slick lips. He eased into her, and his first thrusts were long and slow. She rocked back, slamming her pussy into his cock, and giving him the hint of how she wanted it.

He was quick to oblige, and she almost fell forward when his next thrust was hard enough to border on brutal. Carla lowered the upper half of her body, so her cheek was on the thin carpet.

She slid her arms out and encountered the nightstand. She gripped the leg of it, squeezing as he fucked her with a ferocity she'd thought only existed in porn. Not just porn, but rough porn because Jesus, he was putting it to her!

Carla felt something soft next to her arm and grabbing it, realized it was her dress. She pulled it to her face and yelped and howled into it as he squeezed her hips so hard it hurt and pounded her already sore cunt.

But she was rocking back into him and wiggling her hips, urging him on, and trying to drive him even deeper. His balls slapped her clit and at this point her mouth was open in a continuous O, barking her yelps and squeals into the dress.

His hands slid down her thighs then along her calves. He gripped her ankles and lifted her feet so she was now completely on her knees, her lower legs held up as if she were a wheelbarrow.

It put more pressure on her knees as he hammered into her hard enough to keep pushing her forward. But the pain was easily ignored as he was giving her the fucking of a lifetime.

Carla couldn't remember being fucked like this even back in her wild coed days. He was obviously big and strong, and he was using the full power of his body on hers. He was breathing like a bull behind her, but still giving it to her hard and fast.

He pulled back on her ankles and she cried out when her knees were dragged across the carpet. She flopped flat onto her stomach; her legs stretched out behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders and resumed his relentless assault on her aching cunt.

Carla wailed into the dress as he was slamming into her at an even deeper angle. More so, with her flat on the unforgiving floor, there was no rocking forward or any give at all, she was forced to take the full force of his plunging cock.

This erased any doubt in her mind that this was the hardest fuck she'd ever endured. What it did have her questioning was this kid's age. How did a twenty year old have this much skill and confidence?

He took his time in pleasing her at some points but was now using her like she was some drunk slut he'd scored at a bar. She was being ridden hard and left to be put away wet, exhausted, aching, but so fucking satisfied!

His right hand left her shoulder long enough to brush her long hair from her back and neck before he gripped her once more. He surprised her with a soft kiss between her shoulder blades that was an incongruous move compared to the hardcore pounding he was doling out to her.

He kissed his way up her back, then along the exposed side of her neck. His breathing was loud and hot in her ear and each breath ended in a slight whimper. He was getting close, but there was nothing she could do to help.

Carla was flat out on the floor, pinned beneath him and just accepting the violent fucking he was giving to her. At this point her body was limp and her loud cries had devolved into barely audible yips and whimpers.

Even if she wanted to say something at this point she doubted she could utter anything coherent. She was being fucked goddamn senseless! He gave her a few more pumps, his strong hands painfully squeezing her shoulders and his weight pressing her tits into the floor.

Her weak sounds erupted back into a series of loud squeals as the next several thrusts could only be described as vicious. He yanked his cock from within her and his hands left her shoulders.

He moaned above her, and Carla sighed as much in relief as pleasure when she felt his hot sticky cum on her now sweaty body. He must have been leaning over because he was painting her upper and middle back, one spurt hitting her in the back of her neck, another on her left shoulder.

Considering it was his second time, his load was huge, and she wished she could see it. Watch him jack off on her big tits as she held them up for him. But she couldn't deny how sexy it was to feel his hot cum splattering and dripping down her back.

He finished and she heard the bed squeak as he sat on the edge of it. She lay there breathing hard and feeling as if she could spend the rest of the night passed out on the floor, fucked into a damn sex coma.

His hand gripped her arm and slid down to find her hand. He tugged on it, and with a reluctant groan she gathered her legs beneath her and rose to her knees. He continued to hold her hand, and a moment later she felt something press into her palm.

The medallion.

Carla carefully put it on her leg so she wouldn't misplace it and groaned as even reaching behind her neck to slide her hair to the side and fumble with the clasp took more effort than it should have, and her sore shoulders reminded her of how hard he'd been holding her down.

She managed to unclasp the chain and fumbled for his hand. He touched hers, she dangled the medallion, and it was gently eased from her hand. His other hand found her cheek and she was surprised when he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

Carla's other hand had found his thigh and sliding to the side encountered his deflated, still dripping cock. Even soft it was impressive, and gripping it, she leaned over and kissed the oozing tip, then took it into her mouth, sucking gently on it.

He groaned and her eyes widened when after a few seconds of sucking it began to stiffen in her mouth. Carla wasn't sure she could handle another round, but also knew if his cock rose fully to the occasion she wouldn't be able to say no.

The decision was taken from them when another double knock came, and Georgia's voice called out. "Game's over! Please get dressed and be out back in five minutes."

She sensed him standing in front of her and taking her upper arms he helped her to her feet. He caught her with another soft kiss, then gently eased her around until the bed hit the back of her legs.

He gave her a gentle nudge and she sat down. She was dying to say something. Thank him, tell him he was amazing. Who was she kidding? Ask him his goddamn name.

Rules be damned if there was a light in the room she'd turn it on. Exactly why the rule existed, she supposed. She sat there in silence, her cunt and body aching, but in a pleasant way, the same way one felt after a good hard workout.

Except this workout came with two orgasms, a load down her throat and the fucking of a lifetime. Carla idly fingered the medallion as she heard him fumbling around for his clothes.

She heard him slipping them on and once again caught the sound of his zipper, but this time the noise brought a sense of disappointment. Carla remained silent as she was supposed to, while becoming acutely aware of his cum sliding down her back to the curve of her ass.

His footsteps sounded on the floor and the door opened enough for him to slide out into the dark parking lot.

"Damn," she sighed.

The rules were to give the boys at least a half hour to leave the motel lot, but if the women wanted to, they could spend the night and Georgia would bring the light and bulbs back in. Carla had no desire to do that so avoided laying back on the bed or she'd probably pass out and sleep like the very satisfied.

She rose to her feet and winced at the stinging sensation in her knees. Looked like it was slacks at work and pajamas around the house for a few days as scrapes on the knees were pretty telling of a wild time.

Maybe not to everyone, not all people had dirty minds, but when men saw that on a woman its where their minds went, and in this case for good reason. His cum slid down her ass, some down the backs of her thighs and a shiver went through her.

1...34567...12