Mom the Cum Dump Ch. 02

Story Info
Bruce helps virgin Roger but craves Roger's Mom.
3k words
4.17
41.6k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you did not read the original "Mom the Cum Dump," this is the Reader's Digest version; Dad was a coast to coast trucker who got by the house a couple times a month. He would fuck Mom in her sleep, trade his dirty laundry bag for clean clothes and get back on the road. She was always zonked out on sleeping pills and the only way she knew that she had been fucked was a pussy full of cum that Dad never bothered to clean up and a bag of dirty clothes.

So it hit my 20 year old brain that I could be fucking Mom in her sleep too. I did and she was amazing.

During the year that followed, Dad got a girlfriend and divorced Mom. He signed the house over to me and gave Mom a generous alimony.

I continued fucking Mom's amazing pussy in her sleep and sometimes when she was awake. We never climaxed less than twice a night and often 3 or 4 times. She liked it in all three holes and I loved everything we did.

Meanwhile, my best friend, Roger and I had been comparing notes. Both of us were living alone with our MILF mothers. Both Moms took sleeping pills and zonked out in the nude. But I had been fucking my Mom for a year and Roger was still peeking at his Mom and getting up the nerve to fuck her. Finally Roger said, "Bruce, you've got to help me. I want to fuck my Mom but I am scared to go for it. We are both 21 years old but you are way ahead of me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Maybe it would help if you got her first?"

"But if she catches me and tells my Mom, it could ruin the sweet deal that I have going at home."

"Or you could add another notch on your gun."

"Okay Roger, I will try to help you, but you need to help too. Tell your Mom that I am staying over this weekend because we have a huge paper due Monday."

When Friday night came, I fucked my Mom twice before heading for Roger's house. Mom's pussy was amazing like always. It still felt like a thousand tiny suction cups massaging my cock. We both came together the first time, shaking, moaning, and floating off into ecstasy land. The second time I came first but Mom's orgasm was massive and only seconds later. I filled her hole with so much semen that I wondered if I would have anything left for Roger's Mom.

When I finally got to Roger's house, they had pizza and wine ready for a late night snack.

Karen, Roger's Mom was even hotter than I remembered. Karen said, "I will try not to disturb you guys this weekend but let me know if you need anything. I sleep pretty sound so I might not be any good late at night. Come on upstairs, Bruce, I will show you your room and everything."

As I followed her up the stairs, I was looking up at her beautiful little ass, swaying with a wiggle as she walked. Her shapely legs were a picture that I would masturbate to over and over. Suddenly, I wanted this petite lady with all my existence. Maybe craved is a better word than wanted. As she swayed up the stairs, I was already fucking her in my mind. I wanted her like no woman before.

She gave me the house guest tour of the guest room, guest bathroom, and upstairs sitting room. Her small firm breasts brushed against me twice during the tour. The first time I believed it was a lucky accident and enjoyed the feel of a small, firm breast. The second time her breast rubbed my arm, I moved toward her and let my arm move against her swollen nipple.

Karen smiled but said, "Behave, Bruce."

"I am sorry Mrs. Evens. It just felt so wonderful that I did not think about what I was doing. I just thought about how beautiful and sexy you are"

"Thank you Bruce, but I am old enough to be your mother. I am already 41."

"Yes, an incredible MILF! You are the world's prettiest, hottest, and most desirable woman!"

"Again, thank you. Now behave yourself."

As she turned toward me and started to explain the lights, I took her in my arms and started kissing. The kiss was long and sexy with dueling tongues. Her mouth tasted of wine and pizza. That was when I cupped her small, firm breast.

Karen moved her tit into my hand for a long moment and then pulled away and ran down stairs.

My pants were tented with my throbbing erection. I could not go down stairs like that so I went in the guest bedroom and sat in the desk chair. I really needed to relieve myself but Roger would be looking for me soon.

Then Karen returned, looking composed and stern. She said, "Bruce, if you cannot behave, I will have to ask you to leave."

"I said that I was sorry, Mrs. Evans. It is just that I have never felt so strongly in my life."

"You are Roger's best friend so I am trying to avoid a scene but any more and I will ask you to leave at once!"

I was looking up and down her petite and beautiful body. Her clothes could not keep me from knowing what smoldered beneath. My manhood was excited to take another shot at her but if she asked me to leave, I would never get to fuck her in her sleep. So I sat there with my cock sticking up. I hoped she would notice but wondered if that would make her mad.

Karen was talking to me about breakfast. I wanted her pussy for breakfast but I just sat there agreeing with her menu. She was talking about a Greek breakfast casserole baked with potatoes, eggs, tomatoes, feta cheese, onions, and stuff. At least it sounded like she still planned on having me in the house Saturday morning.

Roger slipped quietly into my room a couple hours later. He whispered, "She just took her pill. She should be sleeping sound soon."

We went in Roger's room and watched porn to kill time.

Then we crept to Karen's door when he thought it was safe. He eased the door open and our eyes were treated to a nude Karen on her back with her beautiful little B-cups pointing straight up. Her pussy was not shaved but it was not a hairy jungle either. I was making mental notes where my hands, tongue and cock would go. Her stomach was flat and her beautiful legs were open slightly. I stood mesmerized by the incredible view for a long moment but Roger poked me in the ribs to remind me of our mission.

Just then Karen woke up and headed to the bathroom adjoining her bedroom. We scurried sideways across the hall into Roger's room on our hands and knees like a couple crabs.

We watched from the darkness of his room as Karen returned. She was headed straight to her bed, but paused as she noticed something. She must have seen her open door. Then she closed it and we could hear the lock turn. Our hopes were dashed for Friday night.

We all went out to eat twice on Saturday. When we got home from the evening meal, we watched television for a couple hours and then Roger yawned and excused himself. Karen and I stayed up watching TV and talking. We chatted about nothing important but everything in general. Finally she said, "I think Roger watches me in my sleep. I found my door open again last night."

"You are a beautiful woman Karen. How can you blame him?"

"I am his mother. The little pervert cannot peek on his own mother!"

"How do you know it is him?"

"It is because Roger and I are the only people at home almost every night. And some one leaves my door open almost every single night."

"I was in your house last night."

"Did you open my door and watch me last night and most every other night?"

"No, but I wish that I could. You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen."

"Bruce, you are hopeless. I am looking for your help to make him stop without embarrassing him. I did not mean to get you started again."

"Karen, I was started the minute I saw you. Okay what do you want me to do?"

"You are his best friend, make him stop ogling me."

"And what will my reward be?"

"Why does there need to be a reward?"

"Not anything too big. Not a cabin in the mountains or a Lamborghini. Maybe make love twice a night for the next 20 years."

"Seriously Bruce, will you help me?"

"You want me to betray my best friend and I don't even get a kiss?"

"Okay, you get a kiss."

"Give me a sample."

Then we came together in a beautiful embrace. Our tongues were dueling and my swollen member was pressed into her belly. This time she tasted like tooth paste. My hand found her right tit again and my mind found a place out in deep space. Her little breast felt wonderful. I wanted this beautiful petite woman with every essence of my being. My free hand reached inside her robe, pushed her panties aside, and found her pussy. As I pushed my finger in past the second knuckle, her little opening squeezed my finger tight. It was my dream to be holding her like this. She did not stop me right away. But then she did.

"Bruce, are you unable to behave? Holding my tit is not part of a sample kiss. Fingering my pussy certainly is not!"

"Okay, if I cannot put my finger in your pussy, let's agree on my tongue. I promise to spend a lot of time with your clit and if you are not satisfied with what I do, I will do it over and over until I get it right and you are satisfied with what I do. That is my get it right guarantee."

"The only reason that I have not thrown you out yet is the hope that you will help me with Roger, but it is beginning to become apparent that you will not stop molesting me."

"Karen, why can't we be? We are only 20 years apart. A lot of couples have much bigger age differences than that. If you really don't like me, say so and break my heart now."

"May/December couples normally are between a younger woman and an older man. Usually it is between a very rich older man and a young gold digger. Or sometimes between rich old widows and young gigolos."

"You never said that you don't like me. Let's think about what can be instead of why we should give up."

"When I am 80, you will be 60 and craving 20-year-olds. Maybe it will happen a lot sooner. What about Roger?"

"What if we get hit by lightning? What if? What if? What if? Let's find happiness and the possibilities of our love. Let's walk into the sunshine and not into the shadows and gloom.

"I am thinking of a solution that will make Roger happy too."

"What? And how do I know if you will get my pussy and move on?"

"Karen, nothing I can say will prove a thing. Let's give it a few years and ask for verification again."

"What a line Bruce. And why are you so sure that I want you? You are young, tall, good looking, and I love your touch. Judging by the bulge in your pants you are well endowed too. But I like candy too. That does not prove it is good for me!"

I don't know who initiated the kiss. But this time it was probably mutual. The kiss was so passionate that I could keep it up forever. When I cupped her wonderful breast and fingered her heavenly hole again, she held my swollen cock and started stroking the shaft.

"Okay, put that thing in me Bruce. It has been years since I have been fucked and even longer since I wanted anybody."

"Let me get Roger out of the house. Just remember where we left off."

I found Roger in his room and asked him how many times he could fuck in an evening but he had no idea because he was a virgin.

"Well do you masturbate?"

"Yeah I do, when I watch Mom's beautiful nude body. Sometimes, I jerk off to porn too."

"Okay, my Mom can probably fuck all night but you must nail her at least four times. Don't even think about less than four."

"But Bruce, what if I can only go two or three?"

"No problem. Just watch her finger herself until you get it up again. Kiss her pussy or her breasts if it will help."

"Will you stay until I am actually fucking her? I am scared to get started,"

"Yes, Roger. I will wait until you are in her. You will love the feel of her cunt! Remember, at least four times. Take all the time you need between rounds."

As we crept to Mom's door it was already open. Maybe she was expecting me to come home. Roger was shaking so we paused in the doorway for a few minutes while he calmed down. Then he crept into her room. Her finger was moving fast, pleasuring her clit and her other hand was massaging her breast. As he got closer he could smell her pussy musk. She had probably cum several times by then with her finger. He started kissing her other breast and then her pussy lips. She stopped fingering her clit and pulled his head into her snatch with both hands.

Roger was doing all the right things for a virgin. I was proud of him. He had taken his pants off before entering the room and his cock was so swollen that it must have hurt. Mom was moaning but I had warned him about her noises. He kept one breast in his hand and massaged the nipple with his thumb. He continued kissing her lips, her tit, her pussy, and the rest of her body. Just then he moved up on her and started rubbing his cock on her gash. She quickly grabbed both of his hips and pulled him into her. You could say that he was fucking her but it was more like he was her dildo and she was using him as her pussy wished. Roger was fucking or being fucked for the first time in his life. As they matching strokes, his eyes rolled back and the rest of his face was one big smile. I made a thumbs up and left. I was proud of my student. He was no longer a virgin. Tomorrow, I will tell him to stop peeking at his Mom as part of the deal to be fucking my Mom as often as he wanted.

Now to get back to Karen before she cools off or gets defensive again.

"Hi Bruce, I wondered if you were coming back. What did you do with Roger?"

"I did step one of my deal to make him stop peeking at you. He will be busy for a while. Step two, the final step is tomorrow."

"Bruce, we need to talk. I agreed to a little kiss, not raw sex."

"I can always reprogram him."

I knew that if I fought her, I would lose. Instead, I put my arms around her and started kissing her passionately. I cupped her breast again and found her little cunt with my other hand. Her tiny pussy was squeezing my finger and her breathing changed.

"Bruce, I don't like being blackmailed."

"How do you figure that I am blackmailing you?"

"You want sex or you will program Roger to keep peeping at me."

"You are right. It should not be a deal. I will make him stop because you want him to and I want to please you. We will make love because we both want to."

"What if one of us does not want to Bruce?"

My finger was still buried past the second knuckle in her tiny love machine and I had a nice feeling tit in my other hand. Her little pussy was still squeezing my finger. If I reminded her, it could lose the whole ballgame but continuing it in silence could win it. I wondered what she was thinking in her pretty little head.

I stopped kissing her lips and started kissing her breast through her thin robe. Then I dropped to my knees and started kissing her hips, stomach, legs, and pussy through the robe. As the robe parted, I focused on her clit and her little love slot. I was in heaven.

But suddenly she broke free and ran upstairs. I heard her door slam. As I arrived outside her door, I thought I heard her crying. I said softly, "Karen?"

"Go away Bruce! Take your line and your big pole and go away!"

"Okay, if that is what you really want."

"Bruce, go away!"

"Yes, I can go away and we will never know what could have been. I will be in your guest room, hoping and praying that you will come in."

I laid on my back staring into the dark room for a long time and trying to think about what had happened. Did I push too hard or not hard enough? Was she wanting me like I wanted her or was it all just part of my fantasy? The sound of one hand clapping. After a restless while, I finally slipped off to sleep. When I woke Sunday morning Karen was cuddled beside me.