Mom to Lady Dimitrescu Pt. 01

Story Info
From geek mother to dominatrix vampiress.
2.6k words
4.24
20.6k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I will be home late today, honey. Too much work in the laboratory and we also have a special project coming up. Don't wait up for me and make sure you have dinner on time, you have college tomorrow.' said Dr. Angela Cane.

'Sure Mom.' replied Sam, her 23 years old son. He is your regular college guy. Never too athletic, slightly chubby, he has accepted to remain that way. Being an introvert, he never had much luck with girls either.

Being a divorced single mom and working a full-time job as an assistant genetic researcher in the local government facility, it is always difficult for her to maintain a proper work-life balance. She can be barely there for her son and she feels guilty about it sometimes.

She has never considered herself to be extraordinarily sexy. Standing at 5'8", she had a well-maintained figure considering her age. Her breasts were still firm and round. But what stood out the most was her ass, which was a very well endowed one. She has often noticed her laboratory co-workers ogling at her assets, especially if she was wearing jeans to work. Her glasses gave her a nerdy look though, but her thick luscious raven black hair made her very desirable.

When Sam was going to school she had often overheard his friends refer to her as "The Geeky MILF".

But she never really had time reciprocating any feelings ever since her divorce and had focussed all her attention on her research. Sure she can dress up pretty and all, but what's the point?

Besides, she felt that maybe getting into a relationship with another man would really affect her son.

Little do people know that even in this sleepy suburban town, the government research facility is holding secrets most people would shiver at.

'It's all for Science.' Dr. Cane says to herself.

From extraterrestrial tissues to haunted artifacts, the laboratory had separate departments for all.

The amount of security around the perimeter of the laboratory was also pretty heavy.

Being a worker over there, she used to take the back gate always.

'Hey Dr. Cane, looking beautiful as always!' beamed Harry, the security guard. She knew that he kind of liked her, but she never reciprocated enough. She was always very shy. Just with a curt smile and nod, she wished him 'Good Morning' and entered the facility.

As she joined her team, Dr. Marcus, the chief researcher made his announcement, 'Team, we have something special today, as I had promised. This one has been specially imported all the way from Romania.'

As he showed them a vial of dark red blood.

Over it read a simple label which read: "Lady Dimitrescu"

One of the junior researchers asked, 'Who the hell is this Lady Dimitrescu anyway? And what is so important about her blood?'

Dr. Marcus continued, 'Interesting that you would ask. This, my friends, is the cure to aging. This is our gateway to immortality. Lady Dimitrescu was, well, what we would call a... Vampire. For centuries she had lived in her castle and had feasted on many of the local villagers. Her castle was very elusive to the human eye. It is said that it even changed its location. We have almost no accounts of the happenings inside the castle. Recently our government's covert team was successful in procuring a small amount of her blood by infiltrating the castle. The details of the mission are highly classified but needless to say many lives were lost. So we need to make this research count.'

Dr. Cane felt a slight tingling sensation behind her back as she looked at the vial. It was as if it was beckoning her. She looked at it fixedly, almost in a trance-like state.

'Dr. Cane. Dr. Cane are you with us?' Dr. Marcus' words finally broke her trance.

'Yeah?' she somewhat replied, still staring at the vial.

'Good, I am putting you in charge of the vial for today. You and Dr. Andrews will be working together on this. I want a complete analysis and genetic mapping of this sample by tomorrow morning. This might very well be the biggest scientific breakthrough of the past century. Keep me updated.'

Very soon she and Dr. Andrews got to work. What they found out was truly amazing. The blood cells divided by themselves and gave birth to new blood cells. It was almost evening and they were halfway through the genetic mapping.

It was when Dr. Andrews got a call from his wife citing some emergency.

'I am so sorry Angela, but I really have to go.' he said.

'No issues, I will also be done soon once the genetic mapping is over. You go ahead.' Dr. Cane replied.

As he left, she resumed her work. It was well past evening and the laboratory was almost empty at this point of time.

This was again when she felt the familiar tingling sensation over her neck and back. She looked over her work desk at the vial.

'Angelaaa....' a deeply seductive and velvety voice beckoned her. She could swear she heard it.

She slowly approached the vial and as she was near it, she saw the face of a giant white woman on the tube. She could barely make out her face but the pale color of her face really stood out. She could also make out the thick red lips that urged her 'Just one sip... Just one sip... you really want it... you need it'

Dr. Cane, generally a headstrong woman, felt almost hypnotized. It was as if someone was speaking directly to her through the vial, wanting her to consume the blood. Somehow the urge became uncontrollable.

Finally, she gave in. She took the vial and gave a small sip. The metallic taste of blood almost made her nauseous.

Suddenly the voice disappeared and she found herself standing in the empty laboratory with the vial in hand. Fresh blood-tinged her lips.

'Just what have I done!' she thought.

Without any further delay, she immediately packed her things and left the lab. She didn't even bother replying to Harry back at the exit gate.

As she drove home, she kept feeling a bit dizzy and feverish.

When she reached home, Sam said, 'Hey mom, how was your day? Whoa, you look sick? You sure you are okay?'

'I am fine son. Just feeling a bit under the weather. Please don't come up until I feel better. I might have the flu.'

She hurried upstairs and closed the door and crashed onto her bed.

That night she had the most bizarre of all dreams.

She dreamt of a huge medieval castle, stone walls lit up by burning torches. She could see a tall woman, roaming around. Long black nails emanated from her fingers. Her frame was so big she literally had to strain her eyes to see her. It was all so blurry. She could barely make out her form. All she could make out was this Lady was wearing a huge white robe, which perfectly accentuated her curves. A large hat that fell sideways and a long cigar in her hands. The Lady was walking down a dungeon of sorts, where she saw many males tied up in bondage. Some of the men looked almost shriveled. The woman's laughs filled the dungeon while Angela could also the echoes of men moaning in both pleasure and pain.

Suddenly the woman stopped and looked at Angela directly. With a wicked smile, she said, 'Welcome to the dark side, Angela.'

The woman's perfect voluptuous deep red lips were the last thing she saw.

Dr. Cane woke with a start. What the hell had she been dreaming? And who was the woman? Was it Lady Dimitrescu? And what were those torture dungeons?

Angela went and stood in front of the mirror. Sunlight streamed in and it almost burned her skin. She quickly drew the curtains. She examined herself in front of the mirror. She no longer needed her glasses. Her breasts felt tighter and she had to unbutton the top few buttons. Her sweaty cleavage heaved underneath her bra. She let her hair hang and turned back to look at the rounded ass. She felt so horny, like never before. She also felt confident than ever before and felt a tingling sensation inside her guts and vagina. As if she wanted something. Very badly. As if she needed to be ploughed day and night to quench her desire.

Her son came calling her and she told him that she was still not feeling well and will be living in the room for the rest of the day. She also called in sick at her work.

Throughout the day, her mind was filled with lusty thoughts about men and women. She had always been a very submissive woman, but this was different. She wanted to dominate them. She wanted to make them her slaves, she wanted to make them do her bidding. She wanted them to simply worship her. She fantasized about dominating them and making them do unspeakable acts just because she is their goddess.

But the Real TRANSFORMATION happened as the sun came down.

Angela felt her body exploding. There was something seriously wrong with her body. It just won't stop growing. She literally fell on the floor. Moments later as she rose and faced the mirror, what she saw, astonished her.

She looked enchanting. Her beauty and size were unmatched. Standing at 9'6", she had literally burst out of her clothes. Her skin had turned pale white. Her lips were velvety red and voluptuous, like the color of fresh blood. They looked so full and luscious. Her raven-colored hair had also grown and come down in locks over her shoulders. Her white teeth dazzled as she smiled and her two canines on either side increased in length to resemble two deadly fangs.

Her long legs looked perfect and smooth and they went all the way down to her well-manicured feet. Her sharp jawline gave her face the perfect shape. But the two most things that stood out were: her breasts and her ass.

Her breasts had literally become enormous like the rest of her body. They were well proportional to her overall frame. Her cleavage had gotten very deep and her nipples were fully erect. Her dark areola had also grown considerably and stood in stark contrast to the pale skin of her humongous breasts. She let out a moan as she touched her boobs. They were so full and heavy. She wanted to squeeze and play with them all day. She wanted to smother both men and women with her giant tits and make them suffocate. Oh, she was having so many devious ideas.

No human-sized bras could contain her breasts, she realized.

She spit on her tits and rubbed them for some time, deep in her cleavage. She played with her sticky boobs while looking at the mirror. Her saliva formed threads as she squished and separated her boobs. "This turns me on so much", she thought.

Next, as she turned around, she gasped at her ass. It was the most well-endowed feature she had now. The curves were perfect. Her asscheeks were well-rounded and literally jiggled as she spanked them. She had a slim waist, her belly was toned, but her hips had grown very wide on both sides. Her giant ass could easily squash almost anything. How much she wanted men to worship her ass. Her wide hips ultimately culminated into this big curvaceous ass. She fondled her butt cheeks and patted them. She thought of the pleasure when she would make a few man slaves rub oil on her huge ass while depriving them of it.

Her mind had become completely wicked with lust and hunger. A timid suburban mother has become a predator. A sex goddess.

Yes, she had finally become Lady Dimitrescu. The object of fantasy of many men. Oh, the things she will do now, and the opportunities. With her heavy firm pendulous boobs and her magical ass, she deserved to be worshipped. She deserved to dominate everyone else.

But at the same time, she felt an insatiable hunger for blood. Her throat was parched dry literally. She tried drinking some water but it didn't help. She needed blood. Real human blood. She pulled her bathrobe and put them on, as no other clothes would literally fit her. They did a pretty bad job covering her figure. Her massive boobs literally burst out and the bottom of her ass was also widely exposed. So were her long and milky white legs.

Careful not to wake up her son, she snuck out of the house. She needed to hunt. She needed her fix. She headed back to the streets looking for her prey. 2 blocks away from them she found a night guard on duty in his booth. He was smoking and probably jerking himself to some porn.

Little did the poor fellow know what fate awaited him. Lady Angela watched him from the shadows for a long time, just like a predator does before it preys. Sensing no one nearby, she crept to the booth in which he was sitting. As she strode towards her, the man was about to say something when he saw the tall humanoid figure. But once he set his eyes on the deep cleavage, his eyes got transfixed. He was left mesmerized. He could barely speak. He had become mindless, almost to the point of performing anything to the whims of his Mistress.

'Poor man thing!' she thought 'Now I can easily enchant men and women with my deep cleavage.'

It was the first time she was drinking blood. Angela grabbed the man's neck, restraining it effortlessly with her strong grip. She hissed in hunger and lust and he felt her plump, velvety, luscious lips press against his neck as she drank his blood deeply, stopping only to lick away the last drops with slow, sensuous caresses of her tongue. The empty gateway was filled with the echoing of wet sucking, slurping, and kissing sounds of her indulgence.

She drank deeply, up to her heart's content. The blood tasted so good. It gave her vigor and strength. It made her feel alive. As the blood filled her belly, she felt satisfaction like never before. Then she started laughing, a wicked evil laugh. It filled the gateway and the booth. She was laughing at all the naughty ideas that have crept into her mind and she was laughing at how she will fulfill them all.

Lady Angela returned home, keeping the man still alive. He won't even realize what happened to him tomorrow, as he was under a trance. Thoroughly satisfied from drinking blood she fell into her bed.

She really needed some slaves. It was almost impossible for a single man or woman to satisfy her. Her pussy was so huge that it needed almost 2 to 3 months together to satisfy. Her ass was so big that it needed 3 to 4 men and women to satiate.

As the sun comes up, her form disappears and she returns to her original busty MILF form. Still horny, she felt that she needed to dominate in this form as well. The lust just grew inside her.

Before going to sleep, she decided to finally shift to the big city with her son. She will find lots of preys over there.

She will be mommy domme by day and Goddess Lady Dimitrescue by night.

She needed an apartment with a dungeon where she will carry out all her taboo acts. And she needed lots of custom-made clothes for both her roles.

Satisfied, she finally fell asleep, excited about the boundless future possibilities.