All Comments on 'Mom: The Ultimate Taboo'

by atomicwarpig

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT

What a hot story, something like that turns me on anytime!

Odin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Taboo + hairy pits = gallons of come!

This is the hottest story I've read in a long time, and the hairy armpits on the large-breasted mother made me blow my wad before I finished reading the story!

HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
for all moms

the hottest i have ever read......wish that it could have been me

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
awesome job

Gotta love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my ultimate dream

Well done, you have put in writing my ultimate dream !!!

Mister_IncestMister_Incestover 18 years ago
Great idea for a story

For a mother and son to confess to each other that they get hugely turned on by a particular mom/son incest movie is a fine plot for an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great movie.

My all time best movie still get hard watching it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome.

Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My own mom

my email is ericstinger@yahoo.com. This story made me so hard. My own mom is hot with tan long smooth legs. Blond hair. So hot. Ive seen her dildo herself too and cum all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my mom

i let my mom read this and then we fucked eachother

mikej2358mikej2358almost 16 years ago
so hot

to get to fuck your hot mom has to be the hottest thing, my dick is still hard from reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT Taboo

my cock was rock hard the whole story. it reminded me of the one and only time my mom saw my erect cock and couldn't help herself. she gave me the blowjob of my life and took the load on her face. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you

for the awesome story. I have read it several times and it still makes me rock hard as a diamond. I love this story and hope there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn

I so nutted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn

I so nutted

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was ok.

It came across more as just kinky than as a personal 'real life experience', if you understand what I mean. i think it could have been really hot. She had his cum in her pussy so why did she pull off? No explanation for that.... and then, once she realized that it was too late and that most of his cum was already way up inside of her, why not just let him bury his cock in her and fuck her brains out? THAT would have been PERSONAL and HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you wish! bull shit story

bull shit story

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Awesome story but....

Page 2 was a bit of a let down. Good to read about a natural woman and not one that is shaved to look like a schoolgirl. I want women not children look alikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my two cents

you should have used the taboo film more in your story. talked more about your simular situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom slowly lowered herself onto me; her warm, wet pussy engulfing my cock, inch by inch, smothering me in the absolute best moment of my life

That's the way all boys feel the first time they fuck their mother. As a boy's big stiff cock slides up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wondrous hole he came out of, he's tingling all over his body, his cock is harder than it's ever been before in his life, and his young mind is overwhelmed with the sheer delight of it all. Son and mom love each other to pieces, they always have, and now they're coming together in the best way possible, as cock and cunt. Mom is ecstatic that her darling baby boy's up inside her again, and her son's thrilled that he's back up inside his mommy, back up in his first and best home. Mom cums like crazy, and her son gives a loud grunt and unloads his young balls, shooting his mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. It's the sincerest gift a boy can ever give his beloved mom and the most appreciated gift that a loving mother can ever receive from her boy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the fucking and sucking. Not so much the hairy armpits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sexy sex

nice story. skip the arm pit junk. no one gets off on that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My mom has a hairy bush, but not ugly armpit hair.

I've always preferred a hairy pussy, it tells me she's a woman, not a little girl. My mom has great tits, and she shaves everything, except her pubic hair, which she only trims. It's so hot when she's wearing one of my shirts, no panties, and I can see her bush. I know she's braless, wearing nothing but my shirt, and it always makes me hard. My mom knows how much I like it, so it's kind of an invitation, one she gives me often. Sometimes when I see her that way, I'll strip naked, my cock pointing towards the ceiling as I approach her. She always gives me a smile that lets me know she's excited by my arousal. Sometimes the shirt stays on, sometimes it doesn't. I like her naked in the summer though, her tan lines making her tits stand out like headlights. It also accentuates her brown pubic hair, her bush highlighted where her tan-less bikini bottoms cover. It draws my eyes to the sacred areas that aren't revealed publicly, and it always makes me horny for my mother. When we makes out, and I'm feeling her tits, the precum drips from the head of my cock, knowing her pussy is getting wet in preparation to be invaded completely.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 7 years ago

I enjoyed your story, I too love the Taboo series. Woman of that era were sexy with their unshaven pubic hair and some with unshaven armpits too. You had one bozo comment about leaving the hairy armpits out. Dont listen to him. You write how you feel and what you like. If anyone else doesnt like it than "Oh Fucking Well". I find women with hairy pits very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hairy

It appears that sex with Sasquatch is considered erotic. Really?

sirfasciasirfasciaover 6 years ago
Hairy

Abso-fricking-lutely. First sexual request of my girlfriends: stop shaving downstairs.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Mom, The Ultimate Taboo

I love women who do NOT shave at all. I love seeing a woman wearing a sleeveless dress, raising her arms, and exposing all the lovely pit hair she has. Likewise, I find it exhilarating to see a women wearing sheer stockings and lots of dark leg hair showing under the nylon.

Over the years i told my wife she didn't need to shave, but she ignored me. she finally did let me shave her legs for her though and I shaved her as high as I could without trimming her pubic hair too.

This was a great story and the only other thing that could have taken place was to have Mom piss all over him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trying to find another Taboo story

I am trying to find a story where a mother lies to her son about Taboo 2 being one of her tapes and in it the son mentions/asks her if she's seen the first and then ends up saying he'd always wondered if her tits were as big or something...then he grabs her hands and pushes it to his cock before shit happens....does anyone know the title?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous