Mom, Then and Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick yes was all Judith could manage. Little did Josh know that she would have granted him any wish at that point, no matter what it was. That feeling only increased as Josh began to run his hands up and down her calf as if it were a giant penis. Colin caressed each one of her toes individually—making love to them with his fingertips. The added sensations sent Judith flying over the top as she experienced a mind-bending orgasm.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMMMING... I almost feel faint..." and she went silent for a few seconds.

"MOM! MMOMM!!..." Josh shouted as he shook her arm.

Judith quickly came around again, with an enormous smile.

"I'm fine," she said in a tired voice. "That was one hell of an orgasm, amazing. Come up on the bed and get really close now. No more touching rules. Enjoy yourself boys."

They nodded as they began to run their hands all over her body. She could feel their nervousness and tension—their hands trembled a little. She lay there savouring every touch—drinking in the energy that seemed to flow like current through their fingertips.

They both marveled at her beautiful tits and she trembled as she felt their hot breath on her supersensitive skin. She closed her eyes and she could sense their examinations and closeness. Josh looked closely at her bellybutton and then moved between her legs to see her pussy up close. She parted her knees more while he stared intensely between her legs. He studied her engorged lips and saw a trail of liquid seeping down from he vagina. Unable to resist, he licked some up with his tongue.

"JOSH!" She reprimanded. "Too soon honey, not yet. That's a special thing for a special moment."

"Sorry Mom, you're leaking down there and I just had to taste it. You're delicious."

"You can touch me and taste your fingers if you want. Just try to hold off the oral sex for now. Okay honey?"

"No Problem Mom," he said

Josh inhaled her thick musky scent and smiled at her. She spread her labia with her fingers and he moaned as her scent filled the space between them. Her pussy was flushed deep pink and drenched. It was leaking her sweet pussy juice and her fingers were slick and wet. Josh inserted two fingers inside and finger fucked her a few times. She groaned as her hips moved involuntarily. He removed his fingers and sucked them like a treat.

"MMmm, god that's delicious," he said.

"Judith, could you roll over and stick your ass up?" Colin asked.

She smiled and compiled with his request.

"Could you to spread your cheeks for us too? We'd love to see your ass if we could?" Josh asked.

She wanted this more than anything—her ass was the spot she most loved to have played with. Her excitement had become almost crippling. She was now trembling. With her shoulders against the mattress, her ass stuck up high. She spread her knees, now they could see and play with everything. Even though her orgasm had calmed her down, the feeling of their breath on her sensitive rosebud and her pussy was taking her to new heights again. It took all her willpower to keep from begging them to fuck her.

After few more minutes, her lust morphed into guilt. She began to realize again how wrong this all was.

"Okay guys, we need to stop now, this has gone way too far."

She rolled over onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows.

"You know boys, you've just found out one of my secrets. Something I've suppressed and kept hidden for many years. I'm an exhibitionist. In another life I lived to do things like this. I really loved doing this with you both, but I can't get past the fact that it's so wrong. So that's it, we're done now. Please don't ever tell a soul about what we did."

"Don't worry Mom, the secret dies with us," Josh said. "Right Colin?"

"Of course, I'd rather die than do anything to hurt you Judith," Colin said.

Judith got off the bed and marched over to the swimsuit drawer. She picked out a sexy one-piece suit. No need to fan the fires after what we've just done, she thought. She put the suit on as they watched.

"Alright, I'm off to the pool. You two can get back to what you were doing before. I'm sure you've both got some impressive pent-up loads to get rid of. Frankly, I would really love to watch, but I have to cool down myself."

The boys were too stunned to do anything. They only sat staring at her as she moved around. Judith realized that she had just walked through a big door, one that would be hard if not impossible to close now. But the feelings of being so desired simply crushed her better judgment. She smiled at them both and went down to the pool to cool off and think things over.

They all had dinner that evening and afterwards, the boys cleared the table. They were being perfect gentlemen and she loved looking at their tight butts as they cleaned up. She looked at Josh's limp cock as it swayed when he moved. Mm she thought, too bad he's my son, I'd suck the life out of that thing. She shook herself out of her trance and looked around uneasily.

"Mom," Josh asked, "since you saw us having sex today, would you be upset if we did it outside my bedroom sometimes, like the nudity?"

She had always maintained a policy of truthfulness between them and she wasn't about to change that now.

"Seeing you both that way really doesn't upset me. In fact, it's incredibly erotic. But it's sex, Josh, not just nudity. I have no problem if you fondle each other now and then but sucking is all out sex and I don't want it in my face all the time. Next thing you'll be asking if you can do anal around the house. You do, do that, don't' you?"

"Yeah we do, but rarely. Neither of us likes it all that much and we've really got to be horny. But when we are, it really does do the trick."

"Very well then, I guess we have another agreement." Judith said.

That night as they all watched TV the boys stroked each other as they watched a sexy movie with her. They begged her to see it and she thought it would be fun seeing them all turned on and naked again. She was right, and her pussy was drenched by bedtime. There was no way she would allow a repeat performance though—as much fun as it had been, she knew when to draw the line. The show ended and they all went to bed.