All Comments on 'Mom, This is So Wrong'

by VCDC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad2 months ago

It was interestingly until the lame ending. Could of been a five but the ending ruined all the fun.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog2 months ago

i pretty much agree with Mad Max- pretty lame ending. But it started before the ending: why in the world would they film themselves on a company phone? She FORGOT it was synced? What lawyer forgets details like that? Why oh why would William take the phone call with the two of them in bed naked together? It Makes for a LOT of unnecessary drama. William's wife, Kate, raises her mother-in-law and husband's child. That works. A bit convenient, but it works.

I still give this story a 5, cuz it's smoking hot and i almost got there a second time til that fucked up ending wilted me! Thanks for writing! You're one of my faves for mother son escapades!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with the first reviewer...a really good story right up until the really bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

William had dirty on Margret as well. Very lame ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really good story until the strange ending. Still hits a 5/5

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Lame ending to a story with no likable characters.

Eh_jayEh_jay2 months ago

I loved the story but the ending seemed rushed, like you lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Needs second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Margaret is a psycho. Does this story take place in a universe with no plan B pills? Whatever.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

Damn! Another great story for you.

I would like a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

you would have got a 5 but you do know there is a next morning pill that a woman can take RIGHT?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous