Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary, ever the trooper said, "You sit on the seat and let me get over you. That should work".

She held my cock with one hand and started to lower herself. We made contact and she started to ease her way down, but she wasn't getting anywhere.

Mary said, "I've got some lube in my purse". She reached for it, and she lubed up my dick.

That felt amazing. I almost came from that. Mary placed some lube on her pussy opening and started to lower herself again. Well, no matter how we tried, I was too thick to fuck Mary. It seemed she was just as devastated as I was. She was so sweet. She sat on me, hugged me, held me, kissed me. She said she was so sorry. I told her it wasn't her fault. I still thought she was wonderful.

Well, we both got dressed and I drove her home. We kissed good night and she looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. I told her I'd see her in school on Monday and drove home. Well at least it was 9:30 PM but as I walked into the house, mom was standing at the stairs going up to the bedrooms.

She said "So, tonight was better, I'm guessing".

I lowered my head and could not speak. Mom hugged me and I started to sob. I said I was going to bed and went to my room. Same as last week, my phone buzzed. I had gotten a text. It was from Mary: "Michael, you're still the best lover I ever had". It was very nice, but I didn't feel any better. Mom was worried about me but when she came upstairs I was already asleep.

12