All Comments on 'Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

need more

4 stars

2Dawgz2Katz2Dawgz2Katzalmost 2 years ago

ggod start keep going!

tonydxxtonydxxalmost 2 years ago

"Mom didn't do anything..."

Yet ...

Let's wait for Pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting on the rest of the story , please hurry

RegularMoeRegularMoealmost 2 years ago

Giving it 5 for a great start. Hopefully, it’s not ending here.

cutcocklovercutcockloveralmost 2 years ago

Really love the story! Erotic for sure. I can't wait to see what happens in the next section.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
With mom, with dates, big cocks attract big tits.

Masterfully crafted in both mechanics and content. So realistic because some people are endowed and the blessed ones attract each other. Their offspring are also endowed. It's becoming autobiographical.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

****Thanks for the read looking forward to future Parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can only say that this was an excellent story, very well told. Sexual energy, urgency, innocence and yearning all in one sweetly told tale. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember my older brother was a very big man. He stood like 6’ 5” & weight 265 when he was like 19 yrs old. I was only 14 at the time & watched him stretch the living shit out of a 18 yr old girl he brought home from a party. I had no idea how he got that 8” cock that was the size of her forearm in that tiny pussy. But it went with her screaming all the way. I think she came 4 times before he dumped a quart of cum in her. 12 yrs later he banged my 4’ 10” wife that weight like 100lbs. It was amazing how many times she came on that big cock. Keep us posted on this series. Hopefully you get the girl & mom before it’s over.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Masterfully done, if left hanging at the end!! Really, could have gone on & had next chapter together with first...one long narrative.

I agree with another comment...just keep pushing, it will eventually stretch and admit the whopper she so obviously wanted inside her...Mary, that is. Marlene is a bitch, her and her nasty "don't you dare tell anyone" comment!! Marlene deserves it in her butt, for that!!

Interesting, see how Mom, who likes a big dick, is gonna fit in...

Get an editor...fix the oversights!

**5** stars...

Betty46fBetty46fover 1 year ago

such a good story. reminds me of a good boy i knew back in high school.

he was like that and was killed in vietnam.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story....my own experiences were totally different.

I was taken out of public school an home schooled....at the insistence of the public school...on the first day of the fifth grade. I had been a "distraction" for several years because I had many, which is normal, involuntary erections...and my endowment size was larger in the first day of the 5th grade than most "big cocked" adult males. So I was taught at home, and usually finished by late morning...then after lunch, free for the rest of the day until dinner time. So about six hours of "free time"...and the older MILFs of the rural area "discovered me". I was measured for the first time, that I recall, just after Christmas that "fifth grade" year...and was already a tad longer than the ruler...about 12.25" by 8.5"....and I was still many years away from pubertys end...my early onset puberty started when I was about six...oddly...I never had any experiences with anyone my own age or similar who was a minor or in high school...not by several years...in my late 20s I had some fun with some college seniors and a few professors wives. One wife in particular...lol...she said she was "upgrading" with me from her own horse cocked husband when he was out having sex with the female students in the band...lol.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

She doesn't even give him a blowjob! She sends him home with blue balls after the orgasm he gave her show that he deserves better than her.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Good start! Five stars and a favorite point!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

“All I could do was shake my head up and down.”

This is a bit more of a pet peeve of mine that this is almost always used wrong by writers on this site. Which is it? Did he shake his head side to side or nod it up and down? It can’t be both.

Nodding is an up and down motion indicating yes. Shaking your head is a side to side motion indicating no.

This always takes me out of the story as I have to figure out what the author actually meant via context from surrounding sentences.

Still, enjoying this story so far, five stars.

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Super start, 5 Stars. I'm really liking this so far

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Ah, the 'joys'? of a big cock, sometimes having an average cock is probably a better thing. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

assman70assman7011 months ago

Not bad, but I think Mary could at the very least had blown Michael, or at least give it a try, and see if that cocks head is as big as an 8 ball. Other than that, very nice, I'm dying to read about his mom finally go down on him and gag on his massive meat. 5*.

Lee2012Lee20128 months ago

So there is an ugly duckling human in truth! Great job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story ends with him getting cuckold by his own son lmao if your into that continue reading oh and his whole family is in on it 😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous