Mom To The Rescue Pt. 05

Story Info
Big changes for the St. John family.
5.6k words
4.77
56.7k
103

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

***All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older***

Previously:

Suddenly the house phone rang and Cynthia rushed to get it. We heard her say, "Hello. Yes this is the St. James household. Oh no. Oh no. We'll be right there. Mom, there's been a terrible car crash. Dad has been taken to the Roger Williams Medical Center."

Part 05:

With that, my Mom seemed to take control of the situation. She said, "I'll turn off the oven and stove. Everyone get in my car. I don't think any of you should drive. Everyone take your keys and phones. Ann you sit in the front with me. The three of you get in the back. Mary, make sure the house is locked."

I waited for Mary to lock the door and I followed her into the back seat. Cynthia was on the other side behind her mom and I was behind mine. Ann, Cynthia and Mary were all trying to figure out what happened and what was wrong with Bill. Mom put an end to the guesswork and commotion by saying, "We're not going to know anything until we get to the hospital so just try to stay calm. We'll be there in a few minutes." Mary was holding my hand so tightly it almost hurt.

We got to the hospital and everyone jumped out of the car. Mom told me to park the car and meet us inside the Emergency Room entrance. Fortunately, there was plenty of free parking. I walked in a few minutes after them and saw them all standing near a couple of uniformed police officers. As I got closer, I saw Ann Cynthia and Mary hugging each other and crying while Mom listened to one of the officers. She saw me and shook her head left to right. Bill St. John was dead.

I walked up next to Mary. She saw me, grabbed me, hugged me and starting crying on my shoulder. I held her tightly and wished I could take her pain away from her. I realized I was crying too. When you love someone, you feel their pain.

The officers left and mom moved closer to Ann and Cynthia. Ann said she wanted to see Bill. Mom told her, "Ann, I spoke to the Police and you do not want to see him in the condition he is in. This is not how you want to remember Bill. We should leave."

Ann said, "Don't I have to do something?"

Mom answered, "They're going to do tests for the presence of alcohol and hold onto his body for evidence. Apparently, a passenger in another car that was not involved in the accident gave them a video of Bill's erratic driving. I'm sorry Ann but Bill hit five other cars and so far there are seven other deaths with others still in critical condition."

All of that was too much for Mary and she collapsed. I picked her up in my arms and headed for the car. Everyone else followed. We got to the car and took our previous seats. Mary faced me and hugged me tight. I held on to her. Cynthia started to cry and I held out my right hand to her. She snuggled up to Mary and I put my arm around them both.

Ann looked at Mom and said, "I'm so grateful that you and Michael are here." Mom reached out and held Ann's hand and they both shed tears. What a day.

Mom drove us back to the St. James' house. We all managed to get out of the car but Mary held tight to me. I didn't mind. We made it into the house without me having to carry her.

Mom said, "I'll finish cooking dinner in case anyone gets hungry."

Ann added, "Let me help you Jenn. I need to keep busy."

Mom hugged her, kissed her cheek and said, "Don't worry. We will get through this. I promise." Ann hugged Mom and I wasn't sure she was going to let go, but she did and they went into the kitchen.

Cynthia looked at us and said, "I guess I'll leave you two alone."

I stopped her immediately and replied, "Sorry but you're staying here with us."

Cynthia snapped back with, "What if I have to pee?"

I answered, "Then Mary is going in with you and I'm waiting outside the door."

Cynthia looked at Mary and said, "Looks like this one's a keeper. Besides, where else are you going to find a ten inch cock?"

Mary looked at her with a devil-like grin and said, "If you're nice to me maybe I'll let you try him out."

I said, "Hey, I'm standing right here. Don't I get a say in any of this?" Both girls answered, "No."

Back in the kitchen, Mom asked Ann if she knew what kind of insurance they have. Ann wasn't sure. Mom asked her if they had an Umbrella Policy, which provides coverage over the primary insurance policy. Ann didn't know that either. Mom asked if Ann had an attorney. Again, Ann had no idea. Mom told Ann that she would call our family attorney and set up an appointment for her.

Ann asked, "Why do I need an attorney?"

Mom answered, "Ann, your husband was a drunk driver who killed at least seven people. His estate, that's houses, cars, valuables, and savings, will be up for grabs by the victims' attorneys."

Ann said, "Oh my God. What am I going to do Jenn?"

Mom said, "Don't worry. We'll figure it out."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Mom yelled out, "Don't answer it. I'll see who it is." She looked out the window and said, "There are several TV news trucks outside. From this moment on, no one says anything to anyone outside of the people in this house. Ann is going to talk to our attorney tomorrow and she will speak for the family."

Cynthia asked, "Your attorney is a she?"

Mom said, "Actually it's three women who are partners. I think that maybe this is not a good place for the family now. The problem is wherever we go, those news trucks will follow. We need to leave in the middle of the night. Hopefully, they will be gone. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, pack a weeks' worth of clothing and anything else you need. Ann, you need all your financial documents and important papers. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry. Let's eat."

So, we all sat down to eat. No one was going to disagree with Mom. It would be like disagreeing with General Patton. The two moms set out all the food and we ate. It was actually very good. We had the cake Mom brought for dessert. Also good. Still, sadness hung over the table at Bill's empty chair.

Mom helped Ann with the important papers and I got suitcases from the garage to pack their clothes in. Cynthia and Mary chatted while they each packed. It was nice seeing the two sisters acting like sisters. It made me feel a little sad having been an only child. It was 10 pm when all the packing was done. The news trucks were still outside. Mom suggested anyone who could, should take a nap and she would wake us if the trucks leave. None of us was tired so we put on a movie and planted ourselves on the couch. Mary sat on the left and Cynthia on the right. That left me in the middle. I sat down, Mary cuddled up, and put her head on my left shoulder and then Cynthia claimed the right one. I put an arm around each of them and settled in for the movie.

Ann looked at Mom and asked, "Is Michael an only child?" I wasn't sure if she was asking for Cynthia or for herself or what.

Mom said, "My father-in-law Abe hoped for more grandchildren and I wanted them too, but Abe passed away when Michael was less than a year old and my ex reverted to being an asshole."

Mom stopped to think and added, "You know, we should turn off all the lights inside the house as if everyone was going to sleep. Maybe that will make the news people leave." So she and Ann turned off all the lights. All we had was the light from the TV. The movie was over before midnight and there was one news truck left. We started watching the next movie on cable and I was getting sleepy.

Mom woke us at 2 am and said, "The trucks are gone. Michael, you load up the car trunk. Mary, get your house key ready. When Michael closes the trunk, we leave". I fit everything into the trunk and the four women rushed out. Mary locked the door and headed to her spot in the back seat and we were off.

Mom drove carefully but the streets were completely empty. We arrived at our house and Mom pulled into the garage and shut the automatic door behind us.

Mom said, "Well ladies, I'll show you to your rooms and give you the tour. Michael, you"

I piped in, "I know, I'll unload the trunk."

Mom added, "Leave Ann's papers in the trunk. We'll need them tomorrow for the attorney."

Mom showed everyone the living, dining, kitchen and back yard. She walked them up to the bedrooms and I had the suitcases ready. Mom said, "We have three empty bedrooms so there's one for each of you."

Mary said, "I'm sleeping with Michael." Silence.

Mom said, "Hold that thought. Ann and I need to talk." They walked into Mom's bedroom

Ann said, "I'm pretty sure they have already had sex. If it's OK with you, it's OK with me."

They walked back out to us and Mom said, "Mary, your room will be next to Michael's. Which room you sleep in is up to the two of you." I carried Mary's suitcase into my room.

Mom added, "Cynthia, you're room is next to Mary's and Ann gets the next one after that. Ann's bedroom has its own bathroom. All the rooms are very large. Cynthia I think that tonight at least you should sleep in your mom's bed with her."

Cynthia asked, "How come you and mom get the bedrooms with the bathrooms."

Mom said loudly, "Cause we're the moms."

I carried the other suitcases to their respective rooms. Mom closed with, "Breakfast will be at 9 am. It's usually earlier but its 3 am now. Ann, I will call my attorney at 9 am but lawyers don't start early. We will definitely see her later today. On that note, good night all."

Ann said, "Wait Jenn. I don't know how to thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." Then she hugged Mom and kissed her cheek. Everyone went to their room.

I waited and looked at Mom and said to her softly, "Mom, you can use the money in my trust fund to help them. I won't mind."

Mom kissed my forehead and said, "That will not be necessary, but you were right about one thing. I did a great job raising you. Good night son."

I walked into my room, closed the door, looked around and said, "Mary, are you in here?"

Mary answered, "I'm in the closet. I'm just hanging up some clothes. These are big closets. You were using less than half of it."

I replied, "I guess I was waiting for you to move in with me." That earned me a hug and a big kiss. I looked in her eyes and asked, "What do you usually wear to bed?"

Mary had that devilish look and said, "From now on, I'm wearing you to bed. So get undressed, come to bed and make love to me. I need you baby." Mary stripped and I watched her cute ass climb into my bed. Mr. Happy, ever the good soldier, stood at attention awaiting my commands. So, I stripped and climbed into my, check that, our bed, and we started kissing and fondling each other.

I was very gentle with Mary. I kissed my way down to her breasts, and nibbled on her nipples. I lightly caught her nipples between my teeth and licked them, which really made her squirm. I started rubbing her clit and pussy with my fingers. She was getting into it so my face went south, and I put my tongue to work. I licked every part of her pussy and clit and I remembered how much she liked getting her asshole licked. I probably should have warned her. I licked it and Mary let out a loud yelp. She grabbed a pillow and held it over her face. I kept licking her asshole. She went wild.

Finally, she said, "No more licking. Just fuck me. Slide that huge cock into my tight little pussy and fuck me hard and fast." I moved up, placed the head of my cock at Mary's pussy, and pushed my way in.

I leaned up, grabbed Mary's huge tits and said, "You had better grab that pillow because you're really going to get it now." Mary grabbed the pillow and I shoved my cock all the way inside of her. She screamed something but the sound was muffled. I started fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. It was one long continuous quiet scream. I kept pounding. She kept screaming.

After a few minutes, she pulled the pillow aside and said, "Fill my slut pussy with cum you giant cocked bastard." That set me off. I could feel the cum start to rise. We kissed each other and screamed into each other's mouth. I started spraying my cum inside Mary's pussy and she started to cum around my cock. We kept at it until we both collapsed. I rolled over and she rolled with me. She cuddled up to me, I held her tightly, and we fell asleep.

I thought that I would wake to the scent of mom cooking breakfast but I had a much better morning surprise. I woke up with my arms around Mary still cuddled up to me. This was one of the moments that Mom was talking about. Mary was so beautiful. It dawned on me that when you love someone, they're always beautiful to you. She has such an adorable little nose. I wanted to kiss it, but I did not want to wake her. So, I just held her with what I'm sure was a goofy smile on my face.

In the kitchen, Mom and Ann took their Eggs Florentine casserole out of the oven. Cynthia sat at the kitchen table in a long Brown Univ. t-shirt drinking coffee. Mom had her usual sexy outfit on. Ann wore women's short pajamas.

Mom looked at Cynthia and asked, "Would you please wake up Romeo and Juliet."

Cynthia walked up to our door, banged on it and yelled, "Hey, star-crossed lovers, breakfast is served." That woke up Mary. She opened her eyes, looked at me and kissed me good-morning.

I looked at Mary and said, "Would you please wake me up like that every morning gorgeous?"

Mary replied, "Only if you fuck me like that every night. I'm hungry -- for food. Do you have a t-shirt that I can wear?" I gave Mary a long t and threw on shorts and a regular t for me. We entered the kitchen and sat down.

Mom said, "Everyone sit and eat. No school today for any of you, and no one leaves the house until we speak to the attorney. We called the High School and told them that you two will be out for few days. If you girls get any calls, do not tell anyone where you are. I don't care how good a friend they are. Tell them nothing. Do not mention the accident. I just left a message at my attorney's office for her to call me immediately."

We all finished breakfast which was delicious. Both moms were gracious in accepting our compliments and they warned us not to get used to fancy breakfasts.

The house phone rang and Mom answered it, "Hello. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Ellie. Did you hear about the huge auto accident yesterday with multiple deaths? Well, the drunk driver was my son's girlfriend's father. That man, William St. John died in the crash. His wife and two daughters are staying with us here. We snuck them out overnight and you are the only other person who knows they are here. Exactly. Yes, that is what I expect too. I told them that. OK. OK. What time can his wife and I come in to see you? Great, we will see you at 2 pm. Thanks, Ellie."

Mom looked at us and said, "Eleanor Rosen of Rosen, Conway and Green will see Ann and me at 2 pm today."

Ann said, "Are they expensive?"

Mom replied, "Not for you."

Ann said, "Jenn, you've already done so much for us. I can't let you.."

Mom cut her off saying, "Ann until you find out what kind of financial shape you will be in, you're going to need some help. Michael and I are going to supply the help. To this point, it has cost us a few eggs, some spinach and some spices. I gave you three rooms in our home that were not being used. So stop worrying about it."

Ann said, "I'm going to be saying thank you to you multiple times a day."

Mom said, "You told me last night. You're very welcome. Now if you all will excuse me, I need to shower and dress."

Mary jumped in with, "Oh can Michael and I use your shower, please?"

Mom replied, "I guess I'm going to have to get used to some changes here. Go ahead."

Ann said to Cynthia, "Let's unpack the suitcases and you can use my shower after I use it."

Mom was in her room when Mary and I came in and Mary said, "Michael, lock the bedroom door. Jenn we have to make this quick. Get naked and get into the shower with us."

Mom and Mary immediately stripped and they entered the shower. They were kissing, sucking each other's tits and fingering each other's pussy like there was no tomorrow. I took off my clothes and naturally, Mr. Happy was already standing at attention.

I got in the shower behind Mom and said, "I want your ass, Mom. Pass me the lube."

Mary said, "Oh let me do the lube in her ass and on your cock." You gotta love her enthusiasm. So, she took a handful of lube and started working it into Mom's ass. Mom offered some direction and since Mom started to moan, I guess Mary did a good job. Mary then lubed my cock, until I had to tell her to stop. I then placed my cock at Mom's asshole and pushed until the head of my cock popped in.

Mom moaned very loudly, and Mary grabbed Mom's face, stuck it to her left tit, and told Mom, "Suck my tits to keep from screaming." I eased my cock all the way in, and I reached around to play with Mom's clit and pussy with both hands. I started pounding her for all I was worth. Mary was really getting into it and Mom let go of her tit for a sec to announce that she was going to cum. Well, with the visuals and Mom's announcement I could feel the cum rising from my balls. I started pumping harder and faster. Mom yelled, I yelled, and we both came. Mom washed up and got out of the shower. She did not want to get caught with us.

Mary yelled out to Mom, "The score is seven to five - soon to be seven to six." Mom laughed and closed the bathroom door. Mom dressed in a very sharp dark blue designer suit. She looked good. She left the bathroom and went down to the living room.

Ann showered and finished dressing. She looked nice but not like Mom. Ann went into the living room, looked at Mom and said, "Wow. Now that's a suit. You look sharp -- and hot too. Speaking of which, I heard the kids screaming in the shower."

Mom added, "Yeah, I heard it too." Of course, Ann did not know that it was Mom who was doing the screaming.

Mary and I finished showering and returned to our room wearing robes. Just before she shut our door, Mary yelled out, "The score is now seven to six."

Ann looked at Mom and said, "What was that about?"

Mom looked at her and answered, "I have no idea. Kids - who knows?"

Cynthia seemed to finish dressing at the same time as Mary and I did. We were all dressed casually and walked down to the living room.

Mom started with, "Ok. Ann and I will be leaving around 1:30 pm to see the attorneys. If you kids are hungry, the fridge is in the kitchen. You are all old enough to feed yourselves from time to time. After we leave the attorneys, Ann and I are going food shopping. Now we know what we have bought for all of you in the past. If there is stuff you really want or stuff you can do without, make a list before we leave."

So, we had some lunch and the three of us sat down to make a list. I really just watched the two sisters negotiate. There was a debate over what breakfast cereal to get and they looked at me for the deciding vote. I suggested we get both. They both smiled and I lived for another day.

We gave the list to Mom and she and Ann headed out for their meeting with the attorney. We sat around and chatted about how much Cynthia liked Brown University. I knew what was coming. Both Cynthia and Mary were worried about tuition for the fall and beyond. Cynthia was an Economics major at Brown. At 4 pm the garage door opened, and we all went to the garage to meet the moms and find out the bad news. Cynthia and Mary asked Ann about what the attorney said.

Mom cut everyone short saying, "First things first. The trunk is full of groceries and all three of you are assigned to unload. After that's done and everything is put away, I'll tell you all what is what."

Apparently, Mom bought out the entire supermarket and we needed to use the fridge in the garage for all the extras. We finally got everything packed away. Mom ushered everyone into the living room for the news.

BH54
BH54
824 Followers
12