Mom To The Rescue Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Well there are still going to be things that need to be worked out but here's the summary. You have two houses. The one here in Rhode Island and the summer house on Cape Cod. Your dad took out a second mortgage on the Rhode Island house for the down payment on Cape Cod. He took out a third mortgage to pay for Cynthia's tuition. There isn't much equity on the two houses. Both houses will be sold and the funds if any will be held in trust to pay any claims. Your dad had a life insurance policy from his job that will pay out $150,000. My attorney thinks that the only possible thing that it could be used for is tuition, however, she's sure that the attorneys for the victims' families will certainly apply to the court to have those funds frozen pending the outcome of all the suits against Bill's estate. There is very little in retirement funds which will also likely end up with the victims. Your cars are all leased and will be ceded back to the leasing company. Basically, you're wiped out financially. My attorney has made a request that Bill's body be released for burial. You have to decide if you want him buried or cremated."

Mom added, "Now for the good news. I told Ann that you are all welcome to live here as long as you like. That includes, groceries, toiletries and all the stuff you need for day-to-day existence. I will arrange for any furniture that you want or need to be either moved here or placed in storage. My attorney works with a discrete mover that will pack and move things wherever we need. As for cars, I'll arrange for whatever we need. There are five people here and I would prefer less than five cars but if we need them, I will get them. As for tuition at Brown, I will be paying it for all three of you. I expect you all to graduate and I expect hard work and good grades. Everyone, including you Michael, will get a credit card that I will be paying. It is not a license to shop. I also expect you to give me all the receipts. If I do not get the receipts, I cancel the card. I imagine you will also need some walking around cash. Explain what you need, and I guess I'll be giving all of you allowances. Any questions? No? Good. How about Chinese food for dinner? Let's order a bunch of dishes and have our own buffet."

All of the info and the new way of life stunned all of us, but we all like Chinese food. Ann, Cynthia and Mary all got up to thank and hug Mom and when they finished, I did the same.

Mom looked at me and said, "Why are you thanking me?"

I said, "I saw a line form and I got on the end. I figure I will be doing a lot of that from now on -- being at the end of the line. Hey, you raised a gentleman. Ladies first. To paraphrase Jackie Gleason, Mom, you're the greatest."

So, we ordered about 10 different Chinese dishes, had a great buffet and many leftovers.

I just sat there after dinner without a thought in my head.

Mary was thinking how she was going to redecorate our room to be our long-term bedroom where we could live as if we were husband and wife. She figured we could turn her room into our study room and Engineering workspace.

Cynthia was thinking about how she could get Mary to let me fuck her. My ten-inch cock being a real interest for her. Cynthia was also thinking about a threesome with Mary and me as a way to get my cock. Cynthia was thinking that Mom was a real take-charge woman. Someone who she was thinking of as a role model.

Ann was thinking she must have a guardian angel. Mary had a great boyfriend who Ann hoped would eventually be a husband. She still was fighting her hidden desires for sex with her daughters. Bill had actually said once that he was thrilled that the girls had their mother's looks and figure. It got Ann thinking sexually about her daughters. Still, Ann knew it was wrong. Ann was amazed at how Mom was not only a dynamo as a parent and a leader, but she also started thinking about Mom sexually as well. Bill never made love to Ann, but he fucked her almost every day and she missed that.

Mom was thinking that Mary was the perfect girl for me, and she was going to do whatever it takes to give us a chance at a future together. Mom figured that the chances of Mary and me joining her for sex were slim to none with Cynthia and Ann in the house. Mom didn't know that Cynthia was an Economics major but was already thinking about getting her an internship at Grandpa Abe's company. Since Mom is Board Chair of the company, it was a lock. Mom was worried about Ann slipping into a depression and knew she would have to spend time with her and help her get through the loss. Mom knew Bill's loss still had not fully hit any of the girls.

It was not that late when Ann said, "It has been a very long day for me, and I need some rest, so I'll say goodnight to all." The sisters kissed and hugged their mom goodnight.

Mom said she had some work to do and went down to her office.

Mary looked at Cynthia after the two moms were gone and asked her if she wanted to join us in bed. Cynthia's eyes were wide when she asked Mary, "Are you sure?"

Mary reached into my pants, grabbed my cock and said, "I'm going to suck and fuck this huge cock whether you join us or not. The question is, are you going to suck his cum out of my pussy while he fills you up or not? Close your bedroom door so mom doesn't know who is screaming."

Cynthia closed her door, joined us in our bedroom, and started to strip. While her tits were not as huge as Mary's are, I was not complaining. We were all naked in no time. The two sisters were sucking my cock as if it was the last cock on Earth. You would think they had done this before, but I was their first share.

Cynthia stopped for a second and said, "So which one of us is the better cocksucker, Michael?" Sisters - they are always competing with each other.

Mary stopped for my answer, and I said, "I'm sorry Cynthia but Mary has something that no other woman will ever have -- my heart. I love you, Mary."

Mary lunged at me, knocking me over onto my back. She was hugging and kissing me with tears in her eyes saying, "I love you too, baby." After a minute, she added, "I changed my mind, Cynthia; you're getting the first load. So, get that hot bod over here in the middle of the bed. Michael and I are going to devour you."

Cynthia was on her back, and Mary and I were sucking her tits. We each had hands and fingers in and around her pussy. Since this was also Cynthia's first threesome, all the attention was driving her wild. I decided to find out if Cynthia's pussy tasted like her sisters. My tongue attacked her pussy and clit while Mary feasted on her sisters' tits and nipples. Cynthia was moaning loudly which was expected. What we did not figure on was her screaming out, "OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING."

Mary took one look at me and said, "I'm getting hungry. Fill my sister's pussy you big-dicked bastard."

I slid my cock into Cynthia and said to Mary, "You know my parents were actually married when I was born."

We were interrupted by Cynthia screaming out, "HOLY SHIT. THAT FUCKING COCK WILL SPLIT ME IN TWO." I told Mary to give her a pillow and I started fucking Cynthia like mad. I started pounding Cynthia and she grabbed the pillow from Mary and screamed into it. I kept at it for ten minutes during which time Cynthia had at least two huge orgasms.

Finally, Mary looked at me and said, "It's time for you to fill that slut's pussy with a big load. Then when I'm eating her out you get to do me doggy style -- followed by froggy. I love the way you pound me froggy style. Now what's it going to take to get you to cum? Maybe if I play with your balls -- or should I stick a finger up your ass?"

That did it for me. I started pumping faster and a few seconds later, I filled Cynthia with my usual giant load of cum. Cynthia screamed all the way through it. When I pulled out Mary dove right into Cynthia's pussy. I rested and watched for a while. Watching Mary eat out her sister got me hard faster than quick-drying cement. Cynthia started a new screaming fit, which I stopped by announcing that we needed to move around so I could join in. I helped Cynthia to a sitting position against the headboard and handed her a pillow. Mary followed with her head in Cynthia's pussy. I got behind Mary and lifted her ass up to cock level. Engineering was definitely the right career path for me.

Mary's pussy was so wet; it was easy for me to slide in to the hilt. I fucked her doggy style for about fifteen minutes during which she came at least three times. It was time for froggy style. I pushed her ass down, climbed on top of her and slid my cock back in. I reached under her, grabbed those huge tits and started fucking her hard and fast.

Mary lifted her head, looked back at me and said, "Oh yeah baby. Now fuck your big-titted slut with that monster cock." I spent another ten minutes pounding her into the mattress and with no extra encouragement I exploded into her pussy."

I was ready to pass out when Mary looked at me and said, "All tied up seven to seven."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

12