All Comments on 'Mom To The Rescue Pt. 05'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Another 10/10 installment. Just flawless. Very interesting and HOT content, very well written and with nothing that turns me off or bothers me; the author hardly doesn't keep us waiting for new installments... Right now, I can't say the same for any other ongoing story because there are very good stories with interesting and hot content but they receive updates once in a Blue Moon, and the ones that receive frequent updates have content that I don't like at all. Of course, 5* and favourite point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing! Just love it. Still puzzled how the girls went to fucking so quick without mourning the loss of their father. Love the build up and story line thou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my new favorite series. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see him with all 4 women in his bed.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
A really good read!

Like how you are weaving this web!!! Please continue!!

sdboatersdboateralmost 2 years ago

Keep up the good work.. Please don't give up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I saw someone called this flawless. Killing off the father so he has his own harem may not be a flaw but it is a rather weak plot line.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

I don't get into stories where the Father is disrespected, you did not only that you had him killing seven innocent people, you sir have some serious Daddy issues.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Keep my dream going !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I just wished these chapters were longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Continues to be a great story, and very nicely written as well 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an awesome story so far keep going 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assman70assman7010 months ago

This chapter is a bad noe for me, so their father dies and they go around fucking like it was the neighbors cat? Not only did the father died, he killed more people, and, well, you get my point, nobody seems to be a normal person any more, you could've had avoid such thing in many other ways, not having to have people killed in the story. I know, this is about sex and all that, but, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Talk about fucking a bitch when she down and vulnerable 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How the hell do you hit five different cars in one accident?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous