Mom Under Control

Story Info
Hacking his mom’s neural chip.
3.9k words
4.26
58.6k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

As was already implied in the description, this is a mind control-themed incest story. If you don't like those stories, feel free to skip this one. If you like this type of stories, then I hope you'll find yourself enjoying this one as well.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Hey Hun!" Blakely yelled energetically as she opened the door to her son's bedroom, laughing at his startled reaction as she walked in. "Ooh, don't tell me I'm already so old and ugly! You got scared like I was the monster from under your bed when you were five."

"Hi Mom," Theo replied, his voice stoic and deadpan, barely moving after the initial jerk of his body from the door flying open. At this point, he was used to how perky, playful and energetic his mother was, and although he himself was much more reserved, he liked her for that and learned how to deal with their different natures so that neither of them felt uneasy, or even insulted. "You have a lot of energy for someone who had just returned from an experimental brain surgery."

His mother just laughed again at his words.

"Meh! They just held some scanner like thingy against my forehead, a bit of a sting, and boom!" she explained, gesticulating wildly to help illustrate what she was saying, his eyes following every move of her body.

It wasn't just that he wanted to fully get what she was saying and what she meant. His mother had exactly the curvy, attractive body you'd stereotypically expect such a bubbly, cheerful woman to have, in contrast to shy, bookish women with personalities similar to his, whom most people would typically expect to not have many curves at all.

With every move of hers, those curves, boobs, ass, thighs, and so on of hers bounced and shook. It was impossible not to stare, even though the program he was working on demanded quite a lot of his attention right now. Maybe if she weren't wearing such revealing clothes, he would've already gotten this done...

"When it was in, they just wiped a teensy bit of blood off of me, and boom!" his mother further explained. "I was a cyborg, just like you've always wanted," she finished, with a smile on her face, the incredibly sweet one a parent has when they've gotten for their child something that child was waiting for for a long time.

"Yup, you got one sooner than I did. No idea what to say to that," he flatly admitted, though he hoped that his mother would catch the hints of admiration in his voice.

"Oh, screw you," she playfully replied, the warm smile from before still on her face as she turned to leave. "The dinner is in twenty minutes, so, don't be late! Come eat it while it'll be still warm."

"Sure thing, Mom," her son reassured her as she left.

As the door closed behind her, he turned his attention back fully to his computer.

He was so close to finishing this...

The following few minutes passed by as if in a blink of an eye, and when what he was waiting for finally appeared in front of him, it felt as if he had suddenly snapped back into reality.

There it was, on the screen just inches away from him. Sure, he didn't know yet what any of those lines, graphs, tables, and figures in front of him meant, but there was no doubt as to what this was.

He couldn't wait until he told her and showed this to her. She wasn't the most tech-savvy person, not by a long shot, but he was certain that even she would understand what it meant that he had managed to hack the chip that was just implanted into her brain. After all, this was the pet project of one of the very richest men in the world, the visionary he and so many tech-worshipping IT nerds like him revered, and there he was, a 19-year-old kid who had just gotten through its defenses right after it was presented to the world by being given to his mother and the other 9,999 lucky, randomly selected souls.

Theo couldn't believe his luck, or his genius, as he stared at the colorful tables on the screen in front of him.

Wait a moment.

Was that a video file?

Unsure of what to expect, he cautiously clicked twice on the out-of-place looking file, quickly putting his headphones on right after doing so.

The video took less than a second to load, his eyes barely registering the black screen before it was replaced with the visual contents of said video.

There he was. The visionary. The great inventor who made all of this possible, in the flesh. Well, OK, in pixels, but as far as Theo was concerned, that was pretty much the same, anyway.

"Hello, sir or madam who is the lucky genius able to see this video. But, let's be real, you are probably using the same bathrooms I do, that's just the way this is," the billionaire rather dismissively stated with a laugh, prompting Theo to grin as he continued watching the video. "Well, my fellow XY chromosomes carrier, and I truly apologize if you aren't one madam, what can I say? Congratulations on breaking through into the chip. You of course won't get another chance since we're majorly changing the system security for the next ones. So, savor this unique moment, because that's not the only thing that's changing after those prototypes..."

Now, he had questions. Socially awkward as he was, he almost asked the man in the video what he meant before the video continued.

"Now, you're probably asking what this is all about. So, let's get to the meat of this. Those 10,000 prototypes we've recently put into some unfortunate schmucks' heads were meant to be hacked. Well, at least this one you, sir or madam, did. The moment this video, which you were meant to find and play, was started, our servers received an automated signal, to which they responded with automatic security upgrades sent to the remaining 9,999 ones. Don't even think about trying to hack those, it's pretty much humanly impossible with all of the layers of encryption and other security we're giving them, which is also what all of the other chips after those ones will get from the beginning.

"Also, along with being impossible, hacking them is simply going to be much less fun as well.

"You see, the breachable security isn't the only difference between those prototypes and the later chips, nor is it the only feature we're taking away from the rest now that this chip got hacked."

Once again, Theo had felt like asking the man in the video a question. Well, saying something to himself actually, of course, if only to prepare his mind for what he strongly suspected would be an absolute bombshell.

As he immediately realized, that was exactly what he should've done.

"You see, these chips can completely control the minds of the poor suckers they are implanted in," the rich genius almost casually followed. "I assume that you already have some knowledge about the history of technology working with, and on, the human central nervous system. If so, then you already know that the tech to control people's movements and emotions has already been here for generations, it's just not used.

"Well, we at my company, me especially, aren't stupid. We also don't want to have anything to do with this in the long run. This is one of those things where just talking about this gives you a pretty significant chance of being lynched or crucified, if it's even ´or´ at all. Not just by the sort of retards talking about Jewish lizard overlords from space planning to turn their children trans, but also by the overwhelming majority of normal people, who are understandably completely terrified of something like this.

"We don't want to have anything with this, and yet, we've spent years perfecting it to where a single, tiny chip can completely control someone's entire mind, rather than just making their limbs move without their prompting, or make them feel what cannabis already does.

"Why did we do that? Fuck if I know. Call it some weird fascination, call it autism if you want, and have an ignorant understanding of what that is, but, as long as this is possible, I simply couldn't sleep without knowing that a situation like this had happened, where someone had complete control over someone else, if only for a week.

"That's right. I hope you weren't making any grand plans. This goes on just for a week. After that, even this unfortunate chip receives those security updates I've mentioned previously, and, all the memories this person had made since the activation of this video will be erased, which is another nifty little thing we've worked on when creating this.

"So, have fun. You have limited time for it. And if, as I have a hunch this will be, you indeed are my fellow balls-haver, while the person whose chip you are now proding in is of the type that tends to have balloons on their chest rather than balls between their legs, well... Heh. Enjoy.

"The activation is simple. Just yell ´Sit!´ at your unfortunate victim, pretty much like what you'd do to a dog, and they'll do it, starting your week of fun. Now, goodnight, you sweet prince. Excelsior!" the world-famous inventor finished his speech with the Vulcan greeting, and the video ended.

Now, Theo was watching those graphs, tables, figures, and lines again, completely dumbfounded. He had no idea what to say to himself, what to even think. He was sure that this had to be some sort of prank, some hidden camera show, which just waited for him to completely embarrass himself.

Well, there was only one way to find out for sure.

Cautiously stepping out of his room, he slowly walked into the kitchen.

There she was. His mother. The woman who had given life to him, and who was now supposed to be some kind of a mind-controlled slave to him, simply because she wanted to make him happy by going to a surgery she probably didn't even truly understand.

As could be expected, she was currently working on a soup for the two of them, her favorite one to be exact. While doing that, she was still casually managing to be one of the most beautiful and hottest women he had ever seen, her body looking incredibly eye-catching in the apron she, as usual, wore while cooking.

"Mom?" he asked, shyly.

"What is it, Hun?" she replied, her gaze still focused on the boiling soup.

This was it. Now, or never.

"Sit!" he barked out.

In a flash, she did as he commanded. Not even bothering to put down the ladle in her right hand, she just sat down onto the floor, fell onto it really, the moment he had ordered her to do so.

For a few moments, he just breathlessly observed her, while she motionlessly sat on the ground, her rigid body staring straight ahead into the oven in front of her.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he cautiously asked.

"I am obeying your command, my master," was the reply that nearly gave him a heart attack.

It was only now that Theo realized how much terror and fear he felt in this situation. Whatever just replied to him simply wasn't his mother. The voice was incredibly even and robotic, easily falling into what people would term "uncanny valley."

Thankfully for him, the rational part of his mind, helped by his insane OCD, had gotten through and won over the terrified ones.

"Get back to that soup, finish it, then call me and I'll come back to you," he ordered, his confidence surprising him.

"Understood. Your orders will be carried out. I exist only to serve you, my master," his mother answered in that same flat tone from before, while getting back to her feet.

With no further words, she went back to working on the soup just as he had ordered her. For a few moments, he just blankly stared at her, before returning to his room.

There, he stared at the wall next to his bed instead, in much the same manner he did at her.

He could barely believe what was happening. This was insane. He still wasn't sure that this wasn't just some sick prank show, waiting to record what perverted stuff a shy, virginal son like him will order his pornstar-body having mother to do.

Yes, his brain was already thinking about the obvious. He had now realized just how hard his cock was, and he had no real idea how and what to think about that, either. That robotic voice of hers hadn't helped, either. Terrifying for normal people, definitely, but for him? He always loved robot girls.

Oh well.

If her mind really got wiped out at the end of this, and it was only for a week... why not?

"Master, I've fulfilled your orders. The soup is finished. I await further commands. I exist only to please you, my master," Blakely called out at him from the kitchen, her unnaturally even voice echoing from the walls.

Well, here it was. Sighing to himself at the insane, surreal situation he had now suddenly found himself in the middle of, he walked out of his room, determined to at least attempt to make the best of it and enjoy it.

As he had expected, he found her waiting for him, staring in the direction with the black gaze that was now everything he could expect from her. Of course, she still had that hot apron on her. Maybe she should get something else?

"I await your orders, Master," she stated, in that machine-like, preprogrammed tone that was making him so horny. "I live only to fulfill your orders to the best of my ability, my master."

OK. He had nothing to lose now. If this somehow truly was just some crazy prank, he knew what was expected of him.

"Get your hottest, sluttiest stuff on you and present yourself to me," he ordered her, because of course he did. But then, could anyone have expected a young, horny guy like him to do anything else with such a hot chick like her under his total control?

The speed of her response startled him. The rapidity with which her previously completely rigid and stiff body turned around and almost jumped in the direction of the door to her bedroom was just as uncanny as her current tone of voice.

For his part, he remained in the kitchen, his heart pounding wildly as he heard her furiously opening and closing the various drawers in her bedroom. He had no real idea what to expect, and at this point, he didn't even dare to guess how this crazy day of his, that went from zero to over nine thousand in an instant, was going to turn out.

Then, Theo heard the sound of a door slamming shut, and regular, feminine footsteps rushing into the kitchen.

When he saw her, he nearly got a heart attack. She fulfilled his order perfectly, that there was no doubt about. He didn't even know that she owned lingerie this hot!

She wore pretty much nothing apart from that, but that was just right by him. The less clothing there was on her voluptuous, toned, tanned body, the better. And what was there, the see-through bra with heart-shaped pink cups and a similarly pink and see-through thong? Normally, her tits looked big. Now, they looked giant, and he couldn't wait until he got his hungry mouth in-between them and on her moist pussy, all of which were already all but fully revealed to him.

As a sweet cherry on top, likely obeying the part to put her sluttiest stuff on, she was now standing on her highest, black heels, with large, gold hoop earrings almost meeting the ends of her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair.

"Your order was fulfilled, Master. I estimate roughly a seventy-seven percent chance that you wish to use my body for sexual pleasure," his mother flatly stated. "Feel free to use my body in any way you wish, my master. I live only to serve you," the blonde added.

"Give me a titjob," her son ordered, skipping over what would probably be a couple of minutes' worth of deliberating and wavering as to what to do, going straight for what he wanted deep down.

But then, she just asked for it, so, why not?

"Your order will be obeyed, Master," Blakely replied the moment she started waltzing towards him, her movements the same shockingly quick, almost-inhuman ones from before.

He didn't even manage to pull his jeans down, never mind getting his fully-erect cock out of his boxers, before she knelt right in front of him and took over undressing him. In a flash, his cock was out, before being enveloped by her large lingerie and jerked off by the giant tits that lingerie was holding, in a mechanical, steady, regular rhythm.

"Oh, fuck," her son breathed out, as she fully devoted herself to pleasing his fuckstick with her warm, soft funbags.

"I am ecstatic that my actions are bringing you the pleasure you desire, my master," his mother replied.

Theo looked down at her. The same blank gaze from before was on her still-emotionless face. Sure, he liked robot girls, but if it was his mother that was to, more or less, take his virginity, it would be much hotter if Blakely again acted like his mother.

"Act like Mom again, this is getting a bit stale," the young man ordered.

Suddenly, the voluptuous woman blinked in shock as if she had just woken up from, or better said, into, a nightmare.

"Theo!" she screamed in shock as she turned her head upwards to look at him with her terrified eyes, startling him, though she didn't stop titfucking him while she did so. "My God, what's happening?! Help me! I can't do anything, help me, do something!"

He was shocked. Almost enough to join her in the terrified screaming fit she now had. However, as before, the always calm and rational parts in the back of his mind, helped by his ever-present OCD, overwhelmed the rest and allowed him to keep his cool even in this situation.

"I meant that you should act like Mom liking this," he said, after composing himself. "I didn't mean that you should act literally like you, Mom, would. You know what I mean."

"Of course, honey," Blakely immediately replied to her son, her "natural" voice and tone remaining but the sheer horror and shock that previously filled it instantly dissipating.

She even knowingly smiled up at him after this had happened.

In response, he just grunted a few times. Given how close he was to an orgasm thanks to the masterful titfuck he was just receiving, from boobs so big as well, it wasn't like anyone could expect anything more from him.

Surprisingly though, for the third time today, his particular mental dispositions once again prevailed.

"Give me a blowjob," he ordered in a raspy voice. "Suck it and swallow every drop."

The smile returned on her face as she heard his voice.

"Great idea, Hun!" she happily replied. "Always thinking about cleaning up and never wanting to waste even a single bit of anything. That's why I'm so happy that you are my son, Master!" his mother added, and with that, she took his cock past her beautiful, full red lips and into her mouth.

He was always a bit fascinated by her lips. Naturally full, and with a perfect Cupid's bow shape, they were pretty much the model of what millions of other women hoped to get by various plastic surgeries. Not to mention how shiny and red they naturally were.

He had a lot of reasons to be fascinated by them. But, as he was now realizing as she blew him, he was downplaying just how magical they were.

"Oooh, fuck, Moom," he moaned out, grabbing her head by those golden locks of hers as his nuts got ready to explode. "I'm cummiiing!"

Come he sure did. Just seconds after he had yelled his warning out, she quickly stopped what she was doing to him and just waited to be blessed with her salty, white reward for doing so much to please him.

While he moaned and writhed in pleasure, she just kept on sucking, swallowing every load of sperm the moment it was released into her load. He almost lost count of how much he came. At least eight cumshots shots out of his bulging cockhead and covered the back of her throat, though it could've been even more.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12