Mom Under Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, she just kept on nursing on his inflated prick.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned after the last of his cumshots was sent into her mouth and down her throat and he started pushing her head off of his dick. "You can stop now," he added, as her head moved slower than he had expected.

He made a mental note to check whether this was a one-off fluke, or she simply responded better to direct verbal orders than to implied non-verbal ones.

"Is there anything else I can do now to please you, Hun?" she said after he pulled his dick back out from between her fat tits.

"I'll think about it and let you know," her son replied as he put his clothes back on, amused at the way his behavior had changed in the last couple of minutes. "Go have fun in the living room. Watch TV or something that you usually do. Keep that lingerie on. And if you want, think about how to be a better slut for your Son-Master, because that's what you want the most, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master, I'd love nothing more than to do that," his mind-controlled mother replied, the robotic cadence from before returning for a bit before she waltzed where he had sent her.

He took a few very slow, very deep breaths after the door had closed behind her.

He knew perfectly well just how wrong, sick, and perverted this was. There was absolutely no denying that. But then, it wasn't like he had asked for this. He and his mother were put into this situation, with no input from either of them, by outside forces they had nothing to do with.

Luckily for them, those outside forces also made it so that this was to be only temporary and reversed. How well it was reversed depended on how much they could erase her memory, not to mention him keeping quiet about what had happened, but still, it would be as if this hadn't happened at all.

Given all of that, the least he could do was making this short, soon-to-be artificially forgotten time for her, as pleasurable as possible for both of them, by letting her pleasure him.

A win-win situation if there ever was one.

12