Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

Story Info
Son watches his Mom get gangbanged by over 40 horny guys.
39.8k words
3.86
117.1k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
390 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters portrayed are 18 or older.

This story contains themes of cuckold humiliation.

This is a continuation/part 2 of Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang.

I woke up to harsh sunlight filtering through my bedroom window, groaning as my alarm went off on my phone. I rolled over and hit snooze my head hitting the pillow, experiencing one last moment of peace before memories of yesterdays events flooded back into my consciousness.

Images of my friends banging into my mother's sloppy cunt, splashed through my mind, in a never-ending torrent of graphic reminders. Harsh memories of my bully laughing at me, and making me beg him to fuck my mom raged through my head.

Today was Monday, first day back to school since the beach day. Today I would see all my friends. Today I would try to avoid, but likely see my bully haunting the hallways. I didn't know how I was going to face any of them, after they had gangbanged Mom.

I rose and entered the shower still groggy. I turned on the water, then stepped out of the way until it ran hot. As the warm water melted over my head, I found a moment of peace managing to forget my worries for just a second.

It didn't take long for the peace to shatter, as more images flashed through my minds eye of my naked mother getting fucked like a ragdoll by worst enemy.

As I stood there in the shower, I remembered the end of the ordeal, when I had been forced to enter my mother, forced to go last, after every one of the boys. My dick started to stir recalling the wet warm feeling of my mother's used hole, clamping slickly around my manhood. The sight of her breasts bouncing as I pushed into her. The feeling of complete release as I emptied my seed into her womb.

I started to touch myself in the shower, reminiscing on fucking my mom, her big natural bouncing breasts dancing in sync with my thrusts, our eyes locked in passion. I finally jerked myself to completion.

As my surge of teenage hormones faded, my reality set back in.

This was the day I had to face all the guys. It was bound to be one of the most socially awkward days of my life.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, a sense of dread suffusing me.

I opened my bedroom door and went down the stairs. Mom was cooking breakfast in the kitchen and at the smell of eggs and bacon my stomach grumbled.

"Hi Honey." she greeted me warmly, her smile beaming up at me as I descended the staircase. "It's a beautiful day today" She continued chatting about the weather, pretending everything was normal as I sat down at the table.

Mom was wearing one of her usual lowcut shirts. Her bra raised her mature breasts emphasizing her natural cleavage. I got a direct view of her ample bosom as she brought a plate of food to the table and set it down in front of me.

Mom leaned over, as her cleavage pressed together, it looked as if her breasts might just shimmy out of her top.

"Here you go Honey, eat up you have a big day ahead of you." she said her smile faltering, as she perhaps thought about what that actually meant for me.

I was going to go have to see all my friends at school today, I would have to see all the boys that had fucked my mother at the beach.

As I picked away at my food, Mom sat down across from me at the kitchen table. She had her arms folded up under her breasts, pushing her cleavage to the limit.

"Look at me Son." she said seriously.

I raised my head from my plate and caught her gaze.

"I need you to remember, your bully wants to have a party here on Friday night, He wants you to invite your friends."

We hadn't talked about it at all since we had gotten home and argued that night. But now she was reminding me, my bully had texted her, demanding we have a party at our place.

"We don't have to, Mom." I entreated, feeling embarrassed and flushed.

"He still has the video of me with your friends." She had a grim expression on her face, as she regarded me. "We have to do what he says." Mom told me, hanging her head. "You know what would happen if that video got out, I would lose my livelihood, I would have no way to support us." In a deadpan tone she emphasized the consequences again.

"Also..." a little more emotion entered her voice. "remember what I told you... about how I kind of liked it as well." Mom was a bit shy as she continued to explain herself.

"I've never experienced something like that before and... well I'm just going to have to come out and say it..." Her voice picked up in intensity. "A part of me enjoyed getting gangbanged by your friends."

Mom was blushing now as confessed to me. "Being the center of attention for so many young men...well it was exhilarating." there was an awkward pregnant pause before she continued.

"Your bully is an evil little asshole there's no doubt about it." Mom said, reaching across the table to put her hand on my forearm. "but, he has also shown me a side of myself that I can't fully deny."

I couldn't believe my ears, couldn't comprehend that she had enjoyed even the smallest part, of that nightmare scene at the beach.

"I just want you to know that you're still my little boy, and I still love you, no matter what happens." Mom said as she held my gaze compassionately.

"Uhh yea Mom, okay." I muttered in a strangled tone. My brain just couldn't process what I was hearing her say.

"Okay I'm so glad you understand, just remember to invite your friends to the party." with that she stood up from the table. "I'll get the car started, we've got to leave or you'll be late for school."

We drove in silence eventually pulling up in front of my high school, crowds of students milled around in front. Mom slowly pulled the car into park and looked over at me. She put on a warm smile, as she leaned over and gave me a quick hug.

"Have a great day sweetie." she said. And with that she sent me off into the shark pit, the concrete jungle, armed with only my wounded pride and a permeating sense of dread.

I exited the car, looking back as it drove away. then quickly strode towards the front entrance, I took a deep breath before I entered through the red painted double doors. Steadying myself I reached down grabbed the handle, and pulled the heavy door open, entering the noisy hallway.

The wash of sounds ran over me, as I strode towards my locker. I noticed some groups of guys from my grade start to point, and then laugh amongst themselves.

I felt myself starting to blush, dreading that everyone knew about my mother's gangbang at the nude beach. I mean how could teenage boys not tell tales of their conquests; I knew that if I had slept with someone else's mother I would be the first share amongst my friends.

I hadn't even spoken to anyone yet, but I already felt like a social pariah, as my walk down the hallway was followed by snickers and bouts of laughter.

Finally, I reached my first class, Science, almost all of the seats were taken, except for one, next to my Indian friend, Raj.

The Science desks were long two person tables with a bunson burner and vial, so I was forced to take a seat directly next to Raj as the class began.

He grinned over at me as I plopped down next to him. A flashback memory of his small brown cock ejaculating into my mother mouth flashed through my minds eye.

I shook my head to dispel the image, affixing my eyes to the board, trying to ignore Raj's presence.

"Hey look bud." Raj whispered to me. "About the other day at the beach, no hard feelings right?"

When I didn't respond he continued in a hushed tone, so the teacher wouldn't hear. Look we were all pretty drunk and messed up."

The teacher looked over sharply, and Raj silenced himself. I didn't really want to talk to him, but I remembered my mother's entreaty that I needed to invite my friends over.

My teeth clenched, I managed to grimace out an invitation.

"Having a party Friday night your invited." I said muttered gruffly.

Raj, probably took this as a sign that all was forgiven because he patted me on my back in a friendly manner. Another flashback assaulted me, his brown cock slithering into my mother's hairy bush mere inches above my face.

The science teacher assigned a group project due next Monday. As he assigned the groups, he paired me with two nerdy guys from the math club.

A short skinny Chinese guy named Stan, and a lanky pale faced dweeb with glasses, named Raymond.

All the better for me I thought, I wouldn't have to do much of the work, these two would no doubt go all out on the project. Also, I was relieved that I hadn't been paired with Raj.

We split off into our assigned groups for the remainder of the period.

The next class managed to pass without incident or seeing any of my friends. Then the lunch bell rang and the students filtered out into the hallways.

As I put my bag in my locker and shut it, I heard a dreaded voice from behind me.

"Well, if it isn't bitch boy!" Donny's voice rang out behind me. I gradually turned around to see my worst enemy, smirking down at me.

"How's it feel knowing I've actually fucked your Mom, now." He taunted me. His words, sent a stream of graphic images through my head. His beefy hands groping Mom's saggy melons. His coke-can sized cock stretching out Mom's vagina while she squealed like a whore.

This was accompanied by his continued verbal battery.

"Your Mom's my whore now. You'll see... I can fuck her whenever I want." He taunted me, in a snide tone. "You better have been inviting your friends over for Friday night, you know what's gonna happen to your mom otherwise."

He sauntered off not waiting for a reply.

After that I just texted my friends, inviting them to the party, not wanting to have to ask them in person. It didn't take long for my phone, to begin dinging repeatedly as they eagerly RSVP'd.

I continued my day first day back, finally making it to the end of my last class.

Luckily, I only had one of my friends in my first class that day, and had gone and hidden in the library at lunch not having the strength to face the rest of them yet.

I went out in front of the school looking for my mom's car. I glanced around nervously as I waited for her to pick me up.

My gaze scanned the street finally spotting Mom's white minivan as she pulled up in front of the school.

I had actually made it through the day. With a sense of profound relief, I got into the passenger seat.

As I closed my door, I was startled by the sound of the rear door sliding open. I glanced back to see Donny jumping into the backseat behind my mother.

"Hey there, Bitch Boy." my bully said grinning evilly. "Drive!" he commanded my mother. She sighed but obeyed as she pulled out of park and slowly drove away from the school. Donny leaned forward from the back seat wrapping his hands around to grab at my mother's breasts as she drove. He roughly grabbed at the V of her top and ripped her shirt open.

Mom gasped trying to keep her eyes on the road, as my bully's large hands pulled her bra cups down allowing her soft saggy breasts to, one by one, spill free in a splashing wave of jiggling flesh.

I watched on in shock, from the passenger seat as my high school bully blatantly fondled my mother in front of me. His arms were wrapped around the seat, his hands roughly grasping her soft pale melons.

Her perfect silver dollar sized areolas glimpsed out from between n his clenching fingers.

"I've been waiting to feel these tits all day." Donny exclaimed. "Pull over there in that ally." He commanded. My mother acquiesced as she pulled into a laneway a few blocks from the school and parked.

She hadn't protested once, and just had an exasperated look on her face as my bully fondled her melons from the backseat.

"Allright Dumb MILF, get in the backseat with me, I want a blowjob." He commanded her arrogantly.

My Mom sighed as she undid her seat belt and opened her door.

"Mom! You're not actually going to do it are you, just tell him to get out." I said sounding incredulous.

"We have to Son, he has the video." She replied, looking at me disappointedly. With that last glance she got out, shut her door, and re-entered the car from the rear side. Sliding into the backseat with my Bully.

I looked stoically through the windshield down the ally way we had parked in, as I heard the sound of a zipper.

"Ohh yea that's it Dumb MILF, Suck that dick." I heard my bully's voice emanate from the backseat accompanied by loud wet slurping sounds.

"See Bitch boy, I told you earlier that your Mommy is my whore now." He laughed at me, as my mother pleasured him.

"Don't look away bitch boy!" Donny ordered. "I want you to see!"

I didn't want to have to see the sight of his massive cock between my mother's lips.

"Tell your son to watch as you blow me." He addressed my mother; I could hear the sneer in his voice.

"Honey don't look away, he wants you to watch." Her voice drifted up to me from the backseat. "You have to see this... that's what he said."

The sucking sounds paused, and I felt my mother's gentle hand, reach around from the backseat to gently grab my chin. She guided my head to look back. She had my Bully's meaty coke-can sized cock gripped in her other hand and was gently stroking it. Her breasts hung free and my bully was absentmindedly groping one, as he grinned at me. She released my face now that I was looking at them, and lowered her head back down towards his boner.

Mom gazed up at me with my bully's giant cockhead hovering in front of her mouth. "You have to watch Son, just do what he says." she entreated to me, in a whisper.

Mom held eye contact with me as she gradually slid her lips around his girthy man-meat. Mom's mouth stretched wide to envelope his bulbous helmet, she couldn't make it far down his length.

She started gobbling faster, her wet saliva dripped down his gigantic flagpole, as she slobbered on his oversized knob.

She broke eye contact with me, and started giving all her attention to the task at hand. Mom applied her experienced blowjob skills to his teenage manhood. Like a seasoned veteran my mother pulled out all the bells and whistles, lavishly bestowing them onto my bully's cock.

My bully reached down and grabbed the back of Mom's head as it bobbed up and down in his lap. Holding her head prone, he started to harshly ram his shaft down her throat.

He was grinning like an asshole, staring me down, as he roughly face fucked my mother. My bully was holding Mom's hair and banging her head down on his crotch with an increasing vigor.

His tempo was increasing, along with the frequency of the wet gagging sounds emitting from my mother's mouth.

"Oh fuck yea I'm gonna cum in your Mom's mouth, Bitch Boy, I hope you're ready to see this!" Donny bellowed.

He had an ugly snarl on his face as he stared me down. My high school bully was grunting deeply as he brutally banged his anaconda into my mother's trap.

His face contorted as he erupted into her engulfing gullet. He held Mom's head down on his throbbing member. Hips bucking in short static bursts, he emptied his considerable load down her welcoming throat.

Mom for her part, managed to glug almost all of his virile semen down, but two jets gushed out from her lips tricking down her chin. The escaped globs continued to track a path down her neck, and onto her naked breasts. Dripping into her cleavage as she slowly sat up.

Without a word, Mom scooped her ample double D breasts back into the confines of her bra, proceeding to open the back door and exit the car.

The front door opened, as Mom got back into the driver seat next to me.

Now that she was sitting next to me, I glanced over at Mom, she had a small bit of cum on her chin, and long sticky translucent trails of my bully's seed, trailing into her swelling cleavage.

He had ripped her shirt, so it was just her massive natural rack, two pale jiggly globes, barely contained in her push-up bra.

Despite hating what my bully had done, I was starting to feel aroused looking sidelong at Mom's big jiggling tits. She was fussing with them, trying to adjust her bra and pull her tattered shirt back together.

A boner formed in my jeans, I reverted my eyes back to the road, trying to ignore the fact that I was getting turned on by my mother's exposed body.

"Well, thanks Sharon, that was just what I needed." My Bully said with a cavalier attitude, as he zipped up his jeans. "I can just walk back to the school from here it's only a few blocks away."

With that he opened the sliding back door of the minivan and got out.

"See you tomorrow Bitch Boy." He sneered, as he slammed the back door shut.

Mom and I drove home in complete silence.

Just when I thought I had made it through my first day back, without being completely humiliated...Donny, my tormentor had once again, made me watch as my mother took his big cock.

As we drove home, immediate flashbacks of what I had just witnessed flashed through my mind.

The backseat of the minivan occupied by my worst enemy. Mom's soft rack spilling out over Donny's knee, as she jolted her head back and forth on his impressive trouser snake.

As ashamed as I was, My dick was stiff remembering Mom's natural breasts, They had been so pliant in my bully's hands. Recalling the sight of her big wrinkly pillows being squeezed and groped, was making my dick ache painfully.

More flashbacks, of the crescendo of the beach day, when I had banged into my mother from above, assaulted me. Her mature lovebox gripping my shaft. The tantalizing sensations of her soft pussy walls wrapped around my cock. the incredibly wet, slick shifting feeling as I had slid my manhood into the same birth canal that had brought me into this world.

Mom didn't notice the small tent in my jeans as we drove home, or if she did, at least she didn't say anything. When we got home, I marched through the front door, went straight to my room shutting the door loudly.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour, Honey." I heard my mother call after me from downstairs. I couldn't believe she was just acting normally, as if she hadn't just sucked off my worst enemy in front of me.

I went to my bed and immediately started jerking off reminiscing of Mom's soft funbags, being manhandled by my bully.

After I spurted in an intense orgasm, and my hornyness wore off, I felt a little sick. I mean, what was wrong with me, why was I now getting turned on by my own Mom. I had never felt this way about her before we had sex.

After an hour, I heard Mom's voice drift up the stairs.

"Honey, dinner is ready!"

With a sigh I got up off my bed and trudged downstairs to have supper with my mother.

My alarm rang out, waking me from my peaceful slumber, I groaned as I rolled out of bed, trying to prepare myself for another day at school. Another day having to socialize with my peers, many of which, I had no doubt, were now aware of Mom's little weekend gangbang with the boys.

I got ready in a state of sluggish dread, and after chowing down a quick breakfast, Mom gave me a ride to school.

She looked at me with a cheery smile, as we pulled up in front.

"Have a great day, Honey." She was looking at me with loving eyes. As I began to exit the car, Mom called out "And don't forget to invite your friends to the party on Friday!"

I blushed as I turned back to her, one foot out the door.

"I already texted them all!" I snapped at her resentfully, as I sprung out and slammed the car door shut behind me.

I felt overwhelmingly frustrated that this was happening, I couldn't never have imagined, even in my worst nightmares, that my high school bully would have this kind of leverage over my mother.

Striding towards the large double doors to the school, I was lost in thought, walking in a daze.

I didn't know what was going to happen at the party on Friday. Unable to cope with the terrifying thought of what might be coming, I just determined to make it through the day.

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
390 Followers