All Comments on 'Mom vs. Frat Boys'

by OneMorePlz

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Also, a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very interesting, first piece.

You could develop two seplinter story lines to add with MOM vs FRAT BOYS.

1). Adventures of Mrs S, a loving hot wife finding all sorts of adventure that does not include the Frat Boys.

2) FRAT BOYS UNI DAYS, where you give insight to their fun and frolic through their UNI Days.

Good luck looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mrs S needs to be black bred.

MrWilburMrWilburabout 1 month ago

I love the premise and hope you'll continue the story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Nice!

Hope there's more parts!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 month ago

Excellent!! Extremely well written, very descriptive! I'm hoping there is a chapter 2 coming with Erin visiting the frat house, then chapters 3, 4, etc. A new married white BBC slut has been born! 5 stars!

zrobzrobabout 1 month ago

Loved this one. Hopefully you can continue this slutty MILF's adventures.

jerseygeorge648jerseygeorge648about 1 month ago

Great read. Look forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very erection inducing story. Bravo! I think it would benefit from further development of the dynamic between the two frat boys. Competition or jealousy or maybe hesitance on the part of one, overcome by the competition with his friend. A sequel, with a visit to the frat for a foursome with exploration of other orifices might be well ones. Keep UP the good work.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 1 month ago

An enjoyable story. I hope she does visit the frat. I'd love to read about her hustling her sons along to school so she can go have fun.

syn4321syn4321about 1 month ago

Pretty good first story. Could embellish it some more next time. Be more descriptive.

Epcy69Epcy69about 1 month ago

I'm a bit of a stickler for realism. Would've liked if she returned back from the garage with the tools, and found her house ransack. With the minivan on fire, and BLM tagged on her front door. Followed by popping in the DVD to "Magic Mike XXX." Flopping herself down on the couch, with a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream, and a tall glass of box wine. Before rubbing one out, and her calling girlfriends. Unburdening herself by saying, "He's an asshole. Don't tell him I said that. But Netanyahu is an asshole! All he does is fuck me over and over again." Get it, because she lives on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. ----------------------------------------- Seriously though, what woman would let strangers into her house, and leave them unattended as she goes off to shave her cooter. Your story's not bad, but next time don't make the woman so horny. Or at least play harder to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely love them tag teaming her, never giving her a chance to slow down. Her first time black was them taking turns on her. She’ll never be able to get over them taking what she had and her not being able to say no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wouldnt mind a black mom be included.

never see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story. Loved the shaving scene. Looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe she could keep visiting the frat, help out with art class. One chapter where the frat boys take her to get tattooed. So many scenes coming to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm a heterosexual white male and I so wished I was Mrs. S.

Loved it.

nick25276nick25276about 1 month ago

She needs a all black gangbang

debbieb616debbieb616about 1 month ago

loved it. hubby would love if I did that

jblacklovejblackloveabout 1 month ago

She needs a Black Baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Many women in college years away from home get most sexual fantasies fulfilled especially the black cock one . As iced had many black friends who were tallying up tons of white bitches as they would say that tried the black dick

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Erin was,,unbeknownst to herself a powder keg with an unlit fuse. The frat boys played to her unspoken desires with alacrity and vigor. Hopefully, she is in the safe part of her monthly cycle.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 1 month ago

Excellent story! Hope Erin sucks and fucks some more bbcs! More sucking bbcs in the next story!

Robincd1126Robincd1126about 1 month ago

Great story! I imagined myself as Mrs. S the whole story!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9921 days ago

Now you need another chapter where she visits the frat house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous