Mom vs. Frat Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin quickly pulled free. Antwon's heavy cock fell out of her body and onto the bed leaving a wet spot on her husband's side of the bed.

"Like this," she informed him.

She turned and swung a leg over James' body, straddling him. Erin's first move was to rub her clitoris up and down the length of James' substantial shaft. After depositing plenty of moisture across his dick and working herself back into a near second orgasm, she reached behind her and hefted his thick cock upward. With his massive erection pointing toward the ceiling, the fit mom had to lift her pelvis high in order to place bulbous head at the entrance of her sopping wet hole. The married mother of three spent a moment lowering slim frame down, taking in more and more of James' giant cock, until she had accepted his entire length. A deep groan escaped her. Two black cocks had now violated her little white pussy.

"Like that," she exhaled heavily. "Just so I can feel it."

Antwon stepped up onto the bed and placed his giant erection in front of Erin's face. If he couldn't fuck her she was going to suck him. She reached up with a toned arm and curled her long fingers around his shaft and began working his length. His cock was still slick with her juices so her delicate hand slid easily across the fat snake.

After watching the hot MILF stroking him for a moment Antwon placed a strong hand on the crown of her head and guided her face toward his eager dick.

She had no choice but to open up as wide as she could to accept the chocolate dong into her wet mouth. She tasted her own cum on the puffy head as she tried to take in as much length as she could. A loud cough escaped her as she choked on the huge shaft.

Without even realizing what she was doing, her hips began to gyrate. James was deep inside of her cunt and the movement felt sublime. With one massive black cock in her mouth and one in her pussy she began to move rhythmically, riding the young man's huge boner. Moans and squeals arose from the pretty wife as she was taken advantage of by the young men in her own bed.

Erin used her left hand to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, her wedding ring catching the light coming through the window and sparkling while she sucked and fucked the huge black dicks. She used her other hand to stroke what length of Antwon's shaft that she couldn't manage to swallow. As she rocked more frantically back and forth on James' manhood their moans grew more intense until at last they achieved simultaneous orgasm. Erin's back arched and her mouth dropped open but only made a croaking sound. James shot a second load, this time into Erin's wet cunt. Deep inside of her body she felt his shaft spasm as it pumped his spunk into her eager hole.

Finally Erin collapsed onto the bed, spent. But Antwon still needed to get his. As the housewife lay still, exhausted, he crawled on top of her with his cock clenched in his fist. Semen dripped from her stretched pussy, but Antwon didn't care. He guided his mammoth dick into the used hole and took the sloppy seconds.

Erin beheld his athletic body. His abdominal muscles rippled as he proceeded to pound her mercilessly. "I guess we're fucking now," he grunted as his hips pumped like a piston back and forth. Erin gripped the sheets with both hands and held on for dear life. The hot wife screamed in pleasure as Antwon's thick cock reached depths she had never felt. When he pushed her smooth legs up so that her knees were on either side of her head, his dick went even deeper into her cunt. "OH GOD!" she screamed as he fucked her wet hole. His fat scrotum slammed repeatedly against her exposed asshole adding to her pleasure.

With a final powerful thrust he exploded deep inside of her, filling her sweet pussy with his creamy seed.

James was ready for another round and scooped up the MILF's used body from the bed. Erin had never been with a man that could so easily lift her up. Streams of jizz leaked from her violated little pussy. Still standing, James lowered her body down and impaled her on his giant spear of a cock. As he bounced her thin body up and down on his enormous hard-on, the cum on her chest squelched between them, lubricating her wild bull ride. Another blast of jizz was shot deep into her womb.

For the next hour the young black men passed the pretty young mother back and forth, treating her like a fuck toy. Erin was beginning to wonder if they would ever run out of steam! It was the most thorough pounding she had ever received.

Finally the college boys seemed spent. "I need to clean up. I'm going to need to pick up the boys soon," Erin informed them, still catching her breath.

"Yeah, yeah, of course," James said.

The frat brothers got themselves dressed and Erin walked gingerly with them down the stairs of her house. As she saw them to the door she began to realize that a Pandora's box had been opened. Her husband's little white dick would never be satisfying again.

"Thanks for your, uh, help today," she said, smiling. "Maybe I'll pay a visit to your fraternity house some time." Her stomach knotted at the thought.

"Mrs. S.," Antwon began, looking into her eyes. "I can assure you that you would be most welcome there ANY time."

12