Mom Walks In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released Ryan's lips after a little while kissed her daughter again. Sophia then switched to kissing her quickly tiring brother for a few minutes, before returning to Jessica's lips. After the two women broke off the kiss, Jessica beckoned her daughter forward and whispered in her ear. "Don't just sit on the sidelines," she told Sophia, her voice shaky from her son's pleasure, "Why don't you get on my face?" she suggested with a smirk. Sophia bit her lip and nodded, giving her mom another quick kiss before awkwardly positioning her knees on either side of her mom's head, her wetness hovering directly over her mouth. She was facing her brother, who sped up his thrusting a little at the arousing sight before him.

"Never done this before..." Sophia said excitedly as Jessica reached up and caressed her thighs.

"Me neither," Jessica admitted, panting a little from her son's pounding. "Well I mean I've sat but I've never been sat on..." she giggled. She gazed up at her daughter's opening and licked her lips. To her it was begging for a good licking.

She pulled her daughter downwards, the pussy falling squarely into her mouth and she began licking and sucking furiously as her daughter moaned above. "Fuck, you two are so hot," Ryan grunted as he went harder and faster inside of Jessica, gripping her waist as he watched his mother and sister intensely. Jessica groaned in Sophia who groaned in turn followed by Ryan.

The three of them kept going. It was an orgy of intense ecstasy. Sophia grinned across at her brother. "How does she feel?" she asked, her breath heavy.

"Amazing!" laughed Ryan, equally breathless.

"Better than me?"

Ryan suddenly looked uncomfortable and Sophia laughed, leaning forward and pulling him into a long, passionate kiss. Ryan's cock exploded. His thrusting came to a steady stop. His lips lingered at his sister's neck for a moment before letting out a long sigh of pleasure. His now much softer member slid out of his mother and he collapsed next to her. Sophia giggled, getting off her mom and moving to the other side of Ryan, cuddling up next to him. "He's always so cute when he's like this," she said, pushing her younger brother's hair off his face and kissing his sweaty forehead.

Jessica lay next to them, very satisfied. It had been a while since anyone had come inside of her, it was strangely wonderful feeling. Warm, white and sticky stuff was oozing down her thigh. She wiped her daughter's juices from around her mouth and rolled over towards her kids. Her arms reached around them both, holding them. "My babies..." she murmured, smiling, kissing them both gently.

She ran her finger tips gently along her son's near-flaccid cock. "And how's my stud?" she asked with a giggle. Ryan groaned as she teased his now quite sensitive cock. She laughed again. She moved her body to face his crotch and took her son's tip in her mouth, sucking on it softly and licking off the excess cum that glistened on it. Her eyes fixed on her daughter who was watching and smiling. "You want to join in hun?"

Sophia tilted her head. "Hmm... pass. I think there's a bigger deposit I want to," she said with a giggle. She climbed over her brother, who gave Sophia's ass a quick pat and grope, and moved behind her mom who was on all fours as she went down on Ryan. Sophia moved underneath her mom, between her legs, gripping her thighs as she pushed her head up and began cleaning her brother's cum from inside of her, lapping it up and taking care to pleasure her mom as well.

Jessica and her kids spent the whole afternoon fucking. When Ryan was nice and stiff again, the two women took turns riding him. After that mother and son made Sophia orgasm together, both of them going down on her at the same time. In between the sucking and licking and rubbing and penetrating, they spent a lot of time talking. They swapped stories of various sexual adventures, of which Jessica had the most interesting. They laughed together and teased each other.

An hour before Jessica's husband was to come home, she left her two exhausted children. Sophia and Ryan were cuddled up next to each other fast asleep. Jessica tucked them in, stood there for a moment to take them both in, before heading to the shower to wash off the all the cum and sweat and the smell of sex.

After that day Jessica would often hear her children going at it, and when she was in the mood she'd ask if she could join them, they were always very welcoming. Quite often, when the house was quiet, one of them would come up to her, asking if she'd like to take a shower with them or just have a 1 on 1 quickie in one of their bedrooms and Jessica would almost always oblige. And a number of times, she'd wonder into one of their rooms when they were alone, ask if they were busy and ask if they wanted to spend some time with her. She found that both her kids were always eager to do so.

Jessica found herself feeling much closer to her children. After a few of years, when they were both finally ready to move out, she was sad to see them go, though happy that they were moving on with their lives. Though, when all of their schedules aligned, and her husband was otherwise out of the house, Sophia and Ryan would come to visit and the three of them would relive that first threesome together.

12