All Comments on 'Mom Walks In'

by JaylaK96

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 1 year ago

Very good story. I'll have to read the rest of your works.

The only complaint I can note is that while your description of the sex is very real and erotic, you should include a lot more of it.

For sure this is coming from a typical male reader, that believes you can never have a story with too much sex in any story.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was HOT. A few grammatical errors but otherwise a great story. A part 2 would be nice with an episode when the 2 come back home to visit mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder if mommy has toys? Would love stories from her time with each child by themselves.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Hot and well written. Thanks

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed that story !

A good slow proofreading is needed, otherwise it was not a bad writing.

I wonder if there is a story in how mom's sex life is now with her husband.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Hot stuff initially, but the emotional connection wasn't there so I lost interest. Also, the back half was truly as anticlimactic and the climaxes in the first part. 4*

OleManDaveOleManDaveover 1 year ago

I liked it but may I suggest with your next story that you keep in mind the term plausibility? For example, it didn't seem plausible that Ryan could speak a full, understandable sentence while his lips were still locked with Sophia's lips; and how can semen run down her thighs while Jessica is flat on her back? Nice story though none-the-less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! Plenty of potential here to add some more fam members, neighbors or church members. Would love to see the illustrated version. Have daughter seduce Dad and bring him in on the fun. The reads like some of the old xxx novels from the past. Great work! Can't wait for the next installment.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Yep, that was good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When mom caught my younger sister (by five years) and I fucking she had known for quite a while we were sleeping together but waited it out to see if it was a phase we were going through or something serious. We thought we were being careful that neither of our parents would ever know but ironically it was dad that commented to mom he noticed we weren't fighting anymore. Whassup with that? Mom had suspected us sexing as well, and she immediately thought that dad must know we were fucking but wouldn't confirm to dad until she knew for sure. She just said we (their kids) were just growing up and we now 'supported' one another. Dad didn't have a sister so he was kinda clueless, but not really, if you know what I mean. A little background: Mom was a MAJOR exhibitionist around the house while we were growing up but only when dad was not home. Her small satin robe would miraculously somehow become loosened as soon as dad stepped out of the house, and my sister and I would be witness to all her charms, discrete exhibitionist habits my sister thankfully picked up early on. So, we were used to seeing each other naked almost every day with discretion being the lesson hammered home by mom as she stood naked with her robe open in front of us usually as we were staring at her beautiful nakedness. Mom was a stunning face skinny beauty with great legs. She was a narcissist early on who would only discover empathy for others once she had children, through the love for her children..., and then she fell in love with dad. (Dad and I are both 6'3" giants and btw, they're still married). Mom is a 32b cup with push button nipples (that were always hard). Another mom exhibitionist example: Whenever Mom would come home (and dad wasn't home) the first thing she'd do as soon as she was in the door was take off her bra which meant she'd first take off her top. She'd walk topless through the house, and it was our signal to follow her to watch her get naked and then slowly walk to her closet door and put on one of her short satin robes. All for her exhibitionist show. I only learned later in life that this is known as the slow seduction. Mom never was overtly sexual with us (until) sis laid down with her one day (long after sis laid down with me first). Now, both are bi. The night the first-time sis and I fucked was during a really hard thunder and rainstorm in South Florida (where we live). We were at ages we couldn't get Literotica to publish about. Sis asked to come into my bed as she was frightened by the thunder and lightning. When she hopped into bed with me and discovered I was naked she immediately jumped out and I thought she was going to leave which was perplexing b/c we had seen each other naked and had even experimented with each other when suddenly she tossed off her t-shirt and laid naked with me. We immediately hugged and started kissing which turned into her sucking my cock and then us sixty-nining, and THEN... her becoming a woman the same night I became a man. All while thunder and lightning were pummeling us quite safe in our brick abode. Quite symbolic. Once we started pleasuring each other we forgot about the storm. Yes. We still do, whenever we can. My bi-wife knows and says ok. Sis is divorced and moving in with us. Yes. Mom is included. Yes. Dad knows. No. Dad doesn't participate.

JACKBETHJACKBETH11 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

LESTORIEDIAMORILESTORIEDIAMORI11 months ago

I think it was a nice story. Good use of verbs and nice dialogs without unnecessary bad words. .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely, wonder if any or all three tried anal.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

WOW OUTSTANDING. Terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Cucking the father is not cool, and a little offensive. I hate cuck tales and yes, this is a cuck tale. I have nothing against brother/ sister or mother/ son / daughter as long as there is no unknowing father. That’s cheating, pur and simple.

1/5

49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

Good story. If I was an author on here, I would strongly consider blocking "Wargamer" from commenting and rating my stories. He always give low scores to stories that don't fir his view. No matter how good the story is. Get over yourself 👇

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For me, the incest angle doesn't really add much to a story other than a little taboo sex when there is no romance or love involved. The fact they're still seeing other people at the same time, plus getting the mom involved who's cheating on the dad, is a bit of a turn-off. Maybe if the bro/sis were more serious with each other it would have been decent, but it's just another story of sex. I wonder if anything changes in the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not much to it just casual sex with mom and her children it didn't feel like incest there wasn't love involved 3 stars

bumblegrumbumblegrum3 months ago

Thank you for a first class story, and despite what some others may have said, there is ample evidence of genuine love between all three participants. And what the father doesn’t know, won’t hurt him. A well written story, certainly worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaylaK96@JaylaK96
A bi, brown and bookish. girl who likes writing about very, very close families and f/f relationships.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES