All Comments on 'Mom Wanted to Watch'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great job!

Please continue this. There's so much more they could share. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
definetly get hubby/dad involved with jim/mom

definetly get chloe's hubby...jim...& dad ...involved all together...and since jim has no problem with some hot bi action with his friend bill...have chloe direct some bi action with jim and his dad...with her participating..and like chloe..many women like myself..as well as bi couples..find two studs playing together a major turn-on..which many writers on this site fail to understand...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Smoking Mom Story!

Nice job doctor. That was really hot and well written too. I'm looking forward to reading your library.

-slimv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so hot

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Blew your score by using cigarette fetish!

Story was running a FIVE until the cigarette fetish. Now rates zero to ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gee, that's strange...

I thought the story started at "2", dropped to zero for the "buddy fun" between the two guys, and then soared to a 5 when Mom lit up and wanted some "buddy fun" of her own, with her son...

Now, if only they'd shared a nice smoky kiss, as they cuddled in the afterglow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs part 2

This story needs a second part with Chloe smoking more and smoking while performing with her son.

Horing1Horing1over 9 years ago
Well done start

Thanks for highly entertaining erotica. Looking forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My family's female voyeurs

My cousin and I went skinny dipping regularly in my grandma's pool when I was younger and my grandma or my mom or my cousin's older sister would always sit in the swing under the gazebo and watch us run around butt naked. They never made a big deal of the fact that we were perpetually hard when we swam naked, but my cousin's sister watched avidly, blushing and giggling at us, even sitting on the edge of the pool to dip her feet in the water while we played. It thrilled me to be able to run around naked in front of my female family members with so much acceptance. Even after my grandma caught me with my cousin's cock in my mouth, she got upset (probably because we were in her bathroom and it shocked her), but never actually did anything about it or told anyone, and still let us go skinny dipping and bathe in the pool and take showers together and sleep naked. I actually asked her about this once when I was much older and she told me (to my utter shock) that when she was little during the Great Depression, she and her 5 brothers and sisters all bathed together in a creek on their property and she saw her brothers playing with each other all the time. She said if they hadn't done that, her brothers likely would have had half the town pregnant for how horny they were. The only reason she was safe was because she was so much younger than them, but her older sister wasn't, and she suspected that they may have forced themselves on her at some point, but she wasn't sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO! VERY, VERY EROTIC. ROMANTIC TOO.

The story line was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

• • •

In the early 1960s as a 10 year old, i saw 2 Dr Mabuse movies, one of them was The 1,000 Eyes of Dr Mabuse. They were in German with subtitles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would have been good

Don't like the smoking part. Total turn off. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When does her fuck his mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Always creepy

When straight guys jack off together. Nothing wrong with gay or bi guys doing it, it may lead to some "fun" after all. Perfectly normal.

But supposed straight guys watching each other? Just plain weird. Seems to be a uniquely American highschool and college guy thing to do. Straight guys are normally creeped out by it.

PbrracingPbrracing11 months ago

It was totally a turn on had fantasies about that for a long time that would have been awesome if that would have been me totally totally awesome made me come every time he did

Jlaza51Jlaza5111 months ago

lose the cigarettes they serve no purpose

mcitylinemcityline3 months ago

Anilingus and incest are taboo but I rather enjoyed reading about them but menthol cigarettes are totally disgusting. The rest of the story was so hot though that I still gave it a 5 rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous