Mom Was Watching Me Pt. 03

Story Info
My mother and I share something special.
2.5k words
4.71
23.9k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple months later I was in a semi serious relationship with a guy. We met on a night out with a friend, and it went in a good direction pretty quick. We had sex after about 2 weeks of dating and I made sure my mother knew I was going out with him, just so she would keep an eye on her cameras. When Ben and I were having sex, I made sure it was either in my bed or on the sofa so mom wouldn't miss anything. Our relationship was really good for about 3 months, but then started to turn. Ben was a really good guy, but his idea of our future was very different than mine, and we realized it was probably not going to work out.

Eventually we stopped dating, but remained very good friends, "with benefits." He would occasionally come over and we would have some fun with no strings attached. One night while playing with myself on camera for my mom, I had a crazy idea. I had Ben come over for a booty call and made sure mom knew he was coming over so she would watch us on the camera. I decided we would do it on the sofa because the camera is closer there and the sound would be better for her to hear. When Ben got there we got started pretty quick and it got pretty heavy quick.

I had him doggy me while I was facing the camera. He was really getting into it when I said, "this feels so fucking good, but I know how we can make it better."

He said, "I doubt it, your pussy is amazing."

I said, how about two pussies, I bet that would be better."

I couldn't see him, but his pace was getting faster, I knew he liked the idea, then he said, "oh yeah? Who did you have in mind?"

I said, If I tell you, please don't cum, I still need more of your amazing cock tonight." Then I said, "my mother."

All he managed to say was, "oh shit, that would be any guys dream, fucking a hot girl and her hot mother, don't tease me."

I said, "I'm not, I'm pretty sure I could make it happen, but only if you want me to."

He said, "what do you think? two hot babes, and all for me? I'm in!"

When we finish, he left, and I went right to my laptop to see mom's reaction when I suggested she join us. I went to my recordings and found tonight's right away. As expected mom was there on the sofa watching her Ipad. I turned up the volume and I could hear myself moaning and talking to Ben while he was fucking me. I could also hear the slapping of his groin against my ass while he was doggy fucking me. I heard myself asking if he wanted a threesome. I saw my mom move closer to to ipad to hear better, but her hand never moved from between her legs.

When I heard myself say, "my mother" I saw her sit back and go crazy on her own pussy. Her hand was moving so fast rubbing her clit, she exploded all over the bed. She sat back and caught her breath. A minute later I saw her do something on the Ipad and I heard myself moaning again. She was replaying the video. She had her vibrator on her pussy now and was listening intently. When I heard "my mother" again, she came a second time, but not as much. I knew right then and there, she would be in. I called her the next day and made plans for Saturday.

I was trying to figure a way to ask her about joining me and Ben when it hit me, I'll do the truth or dare thing. I knew she would be waiting for me to ask, and that would be a way for her to say yes without looking obvious. When we were sitting at the pool again I said, "well truth or dare was pretty fun last time, you have the nerve to go another few rounds?" She assured me there was nothing she couldn't handle as a mature, sexually free, open woman, so I knew we would be doing this. I told her she should go first, she agreed.

She asked, "truth or dare?" I told her truth and she asked, "Whats your favorite sex position?"

I responded, "wow, you're going right for it aren't you? OK, If you want to know my favorite position is sitting on top riding his cock, you can take it all the way, not to mention I'm in control."

"Can't argue with that, it's my favorite position too, not to mention they play with your tits that way too."

I said, "ok truth or dare?" she choose truth and I said, "ok, but we need a dare soon or we might as well just ask each other questions all day." She agreed, then I asked, "ok, ever been i. a threesome?"

She said, "you're not leaving anything un-asked are you? No, I never have, but it's always been a thought in the back of my mind. Your father and I were together at a very young age and a very conservative couple, we never did anything like that, but like I said, I have always thought about what it would be like." Then she asked, "truth or dare?" I chose dare. Her eyes lit up and then she said, "I dare you to stay naked all day so I can appreciate that hot little body you inherited from me, just you, not me."

I said, "easy." I stood up and took off my shorts, thong, top and bra, totally naked and recently shaved clean. I said, "ok, truth or dare?" she said it would only be fair to do dare so I said, "I dare you to watch me have sex with Ben."

She smiled and said, "I'm not sure I could just sit there and watch, I would be too turned on."

I said, Let me change that dare, "I dare you to take turns with me having sex with ben, I wouldn't want to torture you."

She said, Oh I'm sure Ben would want to have sex with me when that smoking hot body is there for him whenever he wants it." I told her we have talked about how hot she was for a mature woman, I told her nothing in the world would make Ben happier than doing us both. I could tell she really wanted to say yes, but she was acting like she was unsure. she finally said, "I don't know, as much as I would love to watch you two have sex, and as much as I'm sure Ben would give me a good screwing, I think it would be too weird.

I said, "ok, it's your call, but you're gonna miss this hot body getting a good fucking, not to mention you getting a good fuck that you really need, but if you don't want it....." We both laughed. She finally agreed and told me if I could convince Ben, she would do it. Little did she know that I knew she wanted to and she also knew I would ask, but I just went with it. I arranged for our party night the following week and we all meet at her house so that I could secretly record it.

When Ben and I got there we were all feeling a little awkward, so I broke out some weed and we got high together. I was so eager to get started I stood up and said, "Ok, lets get this party started, I so fucking horny, follow me to the bedroom." I got up and headed for the stairs. I heard them both get up and follow me. When we got to the bedroom I told Ben to get into the shower and I told my mother to go in and watch him while I went into the quest bathroom and took my shower, she would shower last.

I finished as fast as I could and went into the bathroom. There was Ben all soapy with my mom watching him. she had stripped down to her panties and bra. She was discreetly rubbing herself while watching him. I dried him off and we went into the bedroom while mom went into the shower. Ben was a little nervous, so I decided to relax him with a nice slow, gentle blowjob. Mom came into the room and just stood there watching me swallow Ben. Of course I was showing off a little by completely swallowing him as far as I could.

I told her to relax and climb on the bed with us so she could get a better view. Ben was in la la land and as I slid him out of my mouth I looked at my mom, I pointed his massive cock towards her and said, "ok, show us what you got." She leaned over and put him right into her mouth. Ben let out a pretty loud moan while picking up his head to watch my mother suck his cock. I went up to him, pushed his head back down and gave him a big long wet kiss. At that moment he was living his best life with his best friend making out with him while her mother was sucking his cock.

After letting mom enjoy herself for a few minutes I straddled Ben and said to her, "excuse me, but I need this big cock in me, thanks for getting it wet for me," and with that, I sat down as far as I could and felt his giant cock fill me right up. I was looking directly at my mother as I did, and unconsciously, let out a pretty big moan. I looked at her and said, "you're really gonna enjoy this cock, it's big, I hope you can handle it."

She simply said, "can't wait to find out." I rode him pretty hard for a few minutes while mom just sat against the headboard rubbing herself, waiting for her turn. I really didn't want to stop, but I also couldn't wait another second to watch my mother get fucked. I asked her if she was ready for her turn and she said, "Oh yeah, but I like it doggy style." Then she turned and looked at Ben, then asked, "will that be a problem with you?" All he could do was shake his head. I climbed off Ben and mom got on all fours.

When Ben entered her from behind, the look of pure pleasure on her face was amazing. My mother hadn't had sex since my dad died, and it showed on her face. I asked Ben if he was enjoying my mother and he said he absolutely was. I looked at my mother and she was on pleasure island. I reached under and gently rubbed her tits, they were swinging as he was banging her from her behind. She was absolutely loving the attention and it was something I was happy to watch.

I figured we were so far into this, I might as well take it the rest of the way. I slid between her and the headboard, I leaned back and shimmied down a little so my pussy was directly under her face. I spread my legs wide and started to play with myself while my mothers face was a foot away. At first I was just running my fingers all around, but then I realized my pussy was needing more, so I gently let her watch me put one finger into my pussy, then a second, and finally I had three fingers buried in myself and I was going at it pretty hard. My pussy was making a very wet sound as I pushed them in and out.

I couldn't have been more shocked when I felt my mother bend down and put her face right into my pussy. I pulled out my soaking wet fingers and they were immediately replaced by my mothers tongue. Ben's eyes lit up as he watched my mother eating out her own daughter, but we were all enjoying every second. As soon as her tongue started to pay attention to my clit, I had an orgasm.

I told Ben to switch places with me and when we did, my mother went from eating a very wet pussy to swallowing a very hard cock. Since she was still on her hands and knees, I went behind her and started to lick her ass and pussy. I had her moaning pretty quick and and then coming in a matter of minutes. Ben fucked us both in different positions for quite a while until he was having trouble holding back. I asked to my mother, " how should we have our guy here cum tonight, any suggestions?"

She answered, "you decide, he's your friend and that's your cock, so do it however you like."

I said, "ok, lay here on your back." She did as I asked and I told Ben to kneel next to her. I found my vibrator, gave it to my mother and told her to start playing. As she was laying there enjoying herself, I knelt next to bed and started to jerk him off. I knew it wouldn't take to much more, so I started to pump him harder and faster. My mothers eyes were glued to his cock and when he finally said he was about to cum, I aimed his cock directly at her tits. Now when Ben cums, he cums a lot. I was jerking him off as fast as I could and he finally unloaded all over my mother's tits and even some on her neck and face.

Watching him explode all over her and feeling that hot cum on her tits was just to much, she exploded as well, and those sheets were soaked. She was squirting and squirting, but couldn't stop. When she

was finally done, she just laid there exhausted. I'm sure her pussy needed a rest because mine certainly did. I reached down and started playing with Ben's cum that was all over her tits. I was just circling her nipples spreading it everywhere.

I reached down and said, "I think we need to do this more often, don't you?" But before she could answer, I leaned down and Kissed her deep.

Ben said, "You two are gonna make me hard again."

I said, "so what, If you get hard again, my mother will just suck that cock until you cum again and get more relief, right mom?" She just smiled and nodded. We cleaned ourselves up, went downstairs and had a couple drinks before we sent Ben home.

My mother said to me, "this is definitely not a normal mother daughter relationship, but I still would do this every night if I could, is there something wrong with me?" I assured her there was nothing wrong, we were just two women who know what pleases them and we're not afraid to make ourselves happy. we went to sleep that night cuddling each other and enjoying our new found relationship. We spent many more nights together, and Ben still helps us out now and again when we need a man, but usually it's just the two of us.