Mom Watches Ch. 04

Story Info
Molly watches her mom and boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.64
20.6k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
261 Followers

Molly thought about last week. She had come home with her boyfriend, Sam after their date. On the way to her room to have sex, they saw her mother masturbating in her room.

Not only that, her mother had been fantasizing about Sam fucking her. She fucked herself hard while calling out his name.

Molly had watched her mother, while Sam finger fucked her in the hallway. Molly had never watched anyone before, and it turned her on in ways she hadn't thought of before.

What if Sam slept with someone while she watched? Being a voyeur wasn't something she'd considered. But what if she did watch? What if he fucked her mom?

She was wet thinking about it. Thinking of Sam plunging into her mother while she watched.

She decided to see if Sam would be interested in seducing her mother so she could watch.

****

On their next date, she raised the question with him.

"Sam, since that night when we watched my mom, I've been having some fantasies. When she called out your name while she stuffed herself with that dildo, I was shocked. I couldn't believe that she had thoughts of you. But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe you could take care of her needs."

He stared at her in awe. "You want me to seduce and sleep with your mother? For real?"

"No, I want you to fuck her. I want you to fuck her like you fuck me. Make her beg for it. Make her come on your perfect cock."

"Are you sure? That's huge! Did watching her affect you that much?"

"Sam, I can't stop thinking about it. I want to watch you fuck my mom. Give her the pounding she needs. But there is one condition."

"What's that?"

"I want to watch."

He pondered for a moment. "If that's what you want, I'd love to fuck your mom. She's a hot number, just like you. And you know how much I love to fuck you."

"How will we do this?" She asked.

"We'll need to get her alone in the house. Maybe we'll make like we're having loud sex to get her worked up, then something comes up where you have to leave, but I'll stick around. When she thinks she's alone, I'll work my magic. Then you sneak back in and watch."

"I love it. I have to say, I'm so fucking wet right now. I want to take your hard, fucking cock right here."

"The restaurant might not care for that." He grinned. "Let's go to the car."

She grinned back and got up to go.

She straddled him right in the driver's seat. She pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side, while he pulled his cock out of his pants.

No lovemaking, this was hot and dirty fucking.

She sank down on him, his cock filling her up. As always, his cock felt perfect inside her. He was just girthy enough to stretch her pussy, but not so big as to hurt.

He said, "Baby, you are riding me in public, where anyone walking by could see you. They'd know you were fucking. Riding my hard cock, visible to any looky-loos. Putting on a show for strangers, turning them on while they touch themselves. Grabbing their cocks and their breasts. Rubbing their pussies through their clothes because watching you is so hot."

She moaned. The image of people watching her fuck her boyfriend in his car got her worked up. She bounced on his lap, driving his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

She looked around to see if maybe someone was actually looking, but they were alone.

She bounced up and down on him. He thrust his hips as much as he could in the front seat of his car.

They fucked hard and fast, the thrill of being seen turned her on.

He came inside her and she slumped down onto him, spent.

****

Colleen was relaxing on the couch watching TV after work. Molly and Sam walked in and headed for Molly's bedroom.

On the way, Sam stopped and said, "Hi Colleen. How was your day?"

"It was okay. Work stuff. I'm glad to be home to relax."

"Cool. It's nice to see you. See you around." He winked at her, and she blushed. She'd watched them twice and been watched by them. Her pussy moistened at the memory.

Molly called from upstairs, "Sam, hurry up."

"Gotta go, Colleen."

"Bye Sam. Have fun," she said with a wink. Maybe she could catch them again.

After a few minutes, she went to her room to change. She stopped by Molly's closed door. She didn't think she could open it without being obvious, so she listened for a minute. She could hear them moaning, but nothing more.

She went to her room and changed out of her work clothes. Stripped to just her panties, she took out Sam Jr, as she named her new dildo. Laid back on the bed, she pulled her panties to the side and stroked her pussy lips with the head of little Sammy. She was wet thinking of her daughter getting fucked by Sam's cock.

She slid it into her pussy, the silicone dick filling her. It was a pale substitute for a real cock, but she made do with it. She could hear them fucking from Molly's room. Her daughter wasn't even trying to be discreet, yelling her pleasure.

After a few minutes, she heard that Molly had gone quiet. She called to Colleen.

"Mom, I have to go. Something came up with a friend. I'll be back in a few hours."

She held still, the dildo sunk deep into her cunt. "Okay, Sweetie. Take care."

She waited until the front door slammed shut before resuming her self-pleasure. In her mind, it was Sam between her legs, not the piece of silicone.

"Oh Sam, you fill me up so good. Fuck me, Baby."

Images of Sam pounding her daughter filled her head as she worked the dildo in and out.

She was lost in her head when the door opened. Sam walked in, unnoticed. He watched her plunging the dildo deep into her pussy. He stood next to the bed, stalking over to her. She didn't notice him until the bed shifted. Her eyes popped open when she finally sensed him.

"Sam! What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. I thought you left?"

"Shh, baby. I'm here for you. I'm going to give you what you need. That dildo isn't doing it for you, is it?" He stood before her, naked. His proud cock was fully erect, pointing at the ceiling. Its gentle curve promising pleasure.

She hesitated, "No."

"What you need is the real thing. Not some imitation."

"What about Molly? What will she think? She's your girlfriend."

"Don't worry about her, I'm here for you right now."

Sam knelt between her legs and kissed her hard. His tongue snaked between her lips, invading her mouth. His hard cock pressed against her wet pussy. He slid it up along her lips, teasing her, lubing himself up with her juices.

"Mmm, Sam. Please fuck me. Fuck me with your cock. I've watched you with my daughter, and I want what she's getting. Please, I need it." She whined, staring into his eyes.

He pressed hard against her, the shaft slipping along her wetness, teasing her. It rubbed her oversized clit. "This is what you want? You want me to fuck you?"

"Please, don't tease me. I need it. I've been wanting it for weeks."

Without a further word, he slid his cock inside her. In a single move, he sank into her depths.

Immediately he was fucking his girlfriend's mother. His cock fit perfectly inside her, as she knew it would.

"Oh, Sam. Just like that. Fill me."

He took her nipple in his mouth, and bit at it, pulling it with his teeth. She held him to her ample chest as if he was nursing at her breast. He switched to the other nipple, sucking on it for a while.

Colleen was in heaven. Her daughter's boyfriend was finally inside her. The weeks of fantasizing and watching them had primed her for this.

She felt him lift from her nipple. Looking at him, she smiled. "Own me, Sam. Make me yours. I'll share with Molly, but I want you so much!"

He said nothing, but the look in his eyes bored into her soul. She knew that she was now his. He moved to her neck and kissed and sucked at her skin.

All the while, he kept fucking her. His cock drove into her. Each time he reached her depths, his public bone pressed into her extended clit. The oversized mass of nerves stimulated in conjunction with his deep thrusts.

Meanwhile, from the hallway, Molly was watching them. She stood there, hands fondling her nipples as her boyfriend pumped into her mother. She knew exactly what her mother was experiencing, happy that she was feeling what he did to her.

Hearing Colleen declare herself as his property surprised her. Thinking of Sam owning her mother wasn't something that she thought her mother would want. Could she share him with her?

She slid her hands to her pussy, sliding under her panties. She rubbed her clit with one hand and slid several fingers inside her pussy. She was wet and they slid in easily. She fingered herself in time to Sam fucking her mother's pussy.

Sam lifted his head from Colleen's neck and Molly saw the deep purple bruise of the hickey. Sam had marked her, to let everyone know that she was spoken for. Molly thought about the twin hickeys over her breasts, how Sam had marked her, and how he would refresh the marks as they faded. She admired them every time she looked in the mirror.

Her mother's hickey would be impossible to hide, and everyone would know that she had been claimed.

In the bedroom, Colleen was in the throes of pleasure. This man was making her feel things she hadn't felt in years. His hard cock filled her; his weight on top of her comforted her. She felt herself slip into orgasm. The sensations rippled through her, but he kept going, never slowing his pace.

Molly stroked her clit as her boyfriend fucked her mother. She pinched and kneaded her breasts through her shirt. Her hard nipples tried to poke through the material, to make their escape. She squeezed them almost to the point of pain.

Sam pulled his cock out of Colleen's dripping pussy. "Hand and knees, Colleen."

She flipped over for him and presented herself to him. "I love this ass, nice and big, just like your daughter's." She had a moment of clarity. She was cheating with her daughter's boyfriend. She didn't linger on the thought though, because he pushed his cock into her. Thinking about her daughter would have to wait.

He fucked her, slamming into her ass each time he hit bottom, he filled her. His hands held her hips as he pumped. Her tits swayed in time to his thrusts.

Colleen was lost in pleasure. This was exactly what she needed. The dildo she got to imagine she was with him was a pale imitation of the man impaling her. She'd never go back to it if she could help it.

He pulled her up so they were both kneeling. His arms encircled her, wrapped around her as he fucked her from behind. Cupping her large breasts, he squeezed her nipples, pulling on them. The combination of pain and pleasure sent her over the edge, and she cried out in orgasm.

Her body shivered as she came and she bowled out her pleasure. He let her fall to the mattress and laid next to her. She tried to catch her breath. This was the strongest orgasm she'd had in years and the first worthy cock since Molly's father.

"Oh, Sam. That was amazing." She smiled at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but there is more to come."

Molly watched her mother cum on her boyfriend's cock. She knew exactly what Colleen was going through. She was happy that she could share this with her. It was a turning point in their relationship.

Sam rolled Colleen onto her back and knelt between them. His dick was still hard and ready to go. He eased the tip in and held it just inside her pussy. Agonizingly slowly, he slipped more into her, teasing her with his slowness.

Colleen wanted him inside her. The tease was driving her wild. Her legs wrapped around his hips, trying to pull him further into her.

He started pumping in and out, going deeper with each stroke, but taking his time.

Colleen whimpered, "Sam, stop teasing me, fill me with your beautiful cock. Come inside me, fill me with your babymakers!"

Molly was shocked. She hadn't thought about whether her mother was on birth control. She was still young enough to give Molly a brother or sister. Molly was on the Pill so they didn't use condoms. She watched raptly as the implications of giving her boyfriend to her mother sank in.

Sam fucked his girlfriend's mother. He took her nipples in his mouth, one after the other, nursing at them as if he was sucking milk from them.

Then he moved to the spots above her breasts, in the same spots as Molly, and sucked two matching hickeys on her skin. Mother and daughter now had matching marks, and were now both claimed by him.

Colleen cried out as her new boyfriend--hopefully--fucked her. "Fuck! Sam, fuck me, fill me up, I'm almost there. Cum with me, please Sam." His thrusts increased speed as he approached his orgasm. Her pussy gripped his cock, squeezing at him. He rubbed her clit and she came. He pushed all the way in and filled her with his hot come.

His cum filled her, squeezing out past his dick, and running down along her buttcrack to spill onto the sheet.

Colleen scooped the cum leaking out with her fingers. She slurped it into her mouth. The slightly salty sweet taste slipped between her lips, down her throat.

Molly was stroking herself hard, trying to finish herself off so she could cum. Her boyfriend fucking her mother was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She had a hell of a time keeping quiet. She didn't want her mother to know--yet--that she was watching her being fucked by her boyfriend.

She needn't have worried. Colleen was in her own world. Sam turned to look at her through the open door. He watched her rubbing herself for a moment when he caught her eye. He silently mouthed, "Cum" to her. She nodded and worked her clit. In moments, she shuddered and fell to her knees as her orgasm overtook her. She had to bite her hand to stop from screaming out.

Sam tucked Colleen in under the covers. She snuggled in and reached to kiss him. He leaned in and kissed her gently. She relaxed completely and looked lovingly into his eyes. He whispered softly, "Sleep." She closed her eyes and fell into slumber.

The door opened and Sam stepped out. He scooped Molly up in his arms and carried her to her bed. "Come Baby Girl, let's get you in bed. You look wiped."

Molly merely nodded. The experience left her drained and exhausted.

He tucked her in and kissed her softly on her cheek. "Sleep now. I'll be back in the morning."

"Mmmm, okay love," she mumbled to him.

He walked out the front door leaving his lovers sleeping.

alohadave
alohadave
261 Followers