Mom Watches Ch. 03

Story Info
The tables turn as daughter and boyfriend spy on mom.
1.9k words
4.65
19.1k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

The week was tortuous for Colleen. She had watched her daughter's boyfriend fucking her again. And worse, she wanted to take her daughter's place. Wanted Sam to take her for his own.

She was ashamed at the feeling. She shouldn't want to push her daughter out and take her boyfriend. But she couldn't help herself. Every moment that she wasn't occupied, she daydreamed of Sam. How she'd feel filling her pussy with his hard cock.

She'd never felt like this before. Would she let him mark her skin, showing that he owned her? Would she want it hidden from view? The idea of tongues wagging when they saw a visible hickey on her skin got her juices flowing.

Would he even want an old woman like her? He had told her to join him, but what if he was just playing with her?

Putting these thoughts aside, she laid on her bed. She had the house to herself for a while. Sam was taking Molly out on a date. Dinner or something, she honestly couldn't remember.

She was laying naked on her bed, her hands caressing her breasts, imaging they were Sam's hands. She was dripping wet and hadn't even touched herself yet. Sliding her hands down her belly toward her pussy. Her blond bush combed through her fingers.

Her oversize clit was standing proud, poking out from its hood. She teased it gently, moaning at the sensations.

****

Sam pulled into the driveway. His night with Molly had gone well, they had dinner and decided to come back to her house. He saw Colleen's car in the driveway and smiled to himself.

"Will it be a problem with your mom home?"

"Nah, it'll be fine. We'll just be quiet. She won't even know we are home."

"You sure about that? You know how loud you can get."

She blushed. "Well, you'll have to find a way to keep me quiet."

They walked up to her room. He stared at her ass. He loved the meaty thickness of it. Just like her mother's. If Molly followed in her mother's footsteps, she'd be just as curvy and thick at her age.

He slipped his hand between her legs as she walked up the stairs. He slid up to her pussy. She squeaked and squeezed his hand tight between her thighs. "Sam, stop. My mom will hear me if you do that."

He grinned, and said, "I can't wait to feel your hot pussy, I couldn't wait."

She smiled. "Let's get to my room first, at least."

"Lead the way." He pulled his hand back and they continued up the stairs.

They had to pass by Colleen's room to get to Molly's, and the door was slightly open.

Molly paused, hearing something from her mother's room. The lights were out in the hall, so there was no chance of her mother seeing them from inside her room. Molly crept to the gap, peeking in. What she saw shocked her.

****

Colleen had retrieved a new toy from her bedside table. She broke down a few days ago and stopped at an adult shop after work. Another first for her, she went to one across town, hoping not to run into anyone she knew.

After looking at the dildos, she found one that looked to be about Sam's size.

She brought it home and unwrapped it. It was thick and heavy, just like she thought Sam's cock was. She ran her hands up and down it, and took the tip in her mouth, but hadn't worked up to fucking herself with it. She was ready for it tonight. She wanted to feel something close to what she thought he'd feel like if she couldn't have the real thing.

She pulled her lips apart, sliding Sam's cock between them, getting it ready to fuck her pussy. When she had it lubed with her juices, she slid it into her entrance. It was filling her so well. She moaned out, "Oh Sam, that's it fuck me with your hard cock."

*****

"Oh fuck!" Molly said.

Sam heard it too, and clamped his hand over her mouth as fast as he could so her mom didn't hear them.

He whispered in Molly's ear, "Shh, quiet. We don't want her to hear us out here. Keep watching, and see what's going on."

She nodded in understanding. He pulled his hand away from her mouth and kept her eyes on her mother, sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy, calling out her boyfriend's name.

Her mother was jerking the dildo in and out of her pussy. Why was she fantasizing about her boyfriend?

"Sam, I want you. Please fuck my cunt!" Molly's eyes widened at her mother's words.

Sam was close behind her, his arms wrapped around her belly. She felt herself getting wet. It was her mother, but her playing with herself was something she'd never imagined seeing before. She shouldn't be watching, but she couldn't move from the door. Sam's hands were rubbing along her belly, moving up to her breasts. She could feel his cock stiffening and poking her back. She leaned back into him, keeping her eye on her mom. He held her big boobs, and pinched her nipples through her clothes. They were stiff and his hands were turning her on as much as watching her mother was. "Take my shirt off, Sam. Play with my breasts."

He pulled her shirt up and off. Her bra covered them, a lacy black bra. He slid his hand up under the cups, and held her weighty breasts in his hands. She moaned quietly, eyes closed, and leaned into him. It was like his hands were the only thing keeping her upright.

Colleen was sliding the fake dick into her pussy. It was tight in her pussy, and stretched her comfortably. Her juices were flowing, making it slide in and out easily. She gripped it as she pressed it in, imagining Sam pushing against her resistance. She wanted to feel his weight on her as he fucked her. She wanted the real thing to fill her up.

She rubbed her clit. "Oh Sam, lick my clit, make me come with your mouth."

Though she was nearly lost in pleasure, she heard something at her door. She stopped and looked. Her door was open, 'Oh no, are they out there?'

Sam leaned forward enough that she could see both him and her daughter outside her door. Molly had her eyes closed as he massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. Frozen in fear, Colleen didn't move. He gave her a wink, and mouthed, "keep going".

She didn't move. She'd never had an audience, especially her daughter. She felt like a hypocrite since she had watched her daughter twice already. Granted, her daughter had no idea, but still.

Sam stared at her, and she slowly resumed sliding the dildo in her pussy. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. If she was going to have an audience, she decided to really give them a show.

"Sam, fuck my pussy, slam into me. I want to feel you fill me up." She sped up the motion of the fake cock, doing what she wished he'd do to her.

"Take me like you take Molly."

Molly's eyes popped open when she heard her mother say this. Her mother was fucking herself fast now, filling herself up. Did she know what they did together?

Sam moved his hands down to her pants, sliding them under her panties, toward her pussy. He slid his fingers under the elastic, sliding through her bush. His fingers reached her pussy, and he cupped it, pulling up, lifting her, the pressure making her moan with pleasure. She watched her mother sliding the dildo in and out, writhing on the bed.

Sam's finger slid between her lips, her arousal making it easy to enter her. He lowered her back to the floor, and moved his finger in and out at the same pace as her mother's dildo. Writhing against Sam, she mirrored what her mother was doing on the bed.

Sam whispered in her ear. "Isn't it hot watching your mother get herself off? She's thinking of me fucking her, hard and fast. You know how good that feels, to have my hard cock filling your pussy, stretching you, hitting every spot inside you."

Molly nodded, unable to speak. She didn't want her mother to know that she had an audience. She wanted him to be fucking her. His cock fit inside her so well. She hadn't imagined it before, but now she pictured Sam fucking her mother.

Laying on top of her, filling her up with his perfect cock instead of that imitation penis. Would she watch them like this, hiding behind the door while he gave her mom the pleasure she knew so well? She imagined rubbing her clit, watching them go at it like animals. Rutting, fucking, coming together.

Sam pumping her mother's pussy, as he sucked her nipples. Taking them in his teeth and biting, just enough to hurt. That intensified her pleasure, and she knew her mother would be the same.

"I'd fuck her so good. Fill her up. Stretch her pussy. Making her feel things she's never felt before. And her tits, they are beautiful. I'd suck on her nipples, take them in my mouth, like I was nursing on them. Do you think her milk would taste good?"

Molly moaned. She could see it, her mother's breasts engorged with milk, nipples leaking, needing to be nursed to relieve the pressure. Would she like the taste herself? Would she want to taste her mother's milk again? She didn't remember nursing, but she had when she was a baby.

Sam stroked her pussy, rubbing between her lips, moving up to her clit and sliding to her hole. She was wet, practically dripping with desire. She was close. Watching her mother fuck her dildo was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She wouldn't have thought that watching her mother would turn her on so much.

She moved her hand behind her to Sam's crotch. He was hard, pressing against her through his pants. She rubbed him.

Colleen pumped the dildo faster in her pussy. She was close. "Fuck me Sam! Fill my cunt with your hot cum!" She writhed on the bed, wishing it was his cock filling her up, coming inside her.

Molly watched her mother calling out for her boyfriend, while he fingered her wet pussy. He clamped his hand over her mouth in anticipation of her wild orgasm. He slid his finger to her clit and rubbed it fast, trying to match her mother's impending cum.

Colleen screamed out as she hit her climax. Her whole body shook and she jammed the dildo as far in as she could and held it there. Meanwhile, Molly was cumming as well. Sam brought to the edge and pushed her over, barely able to hold her as her body jerked around.

She was unaware that her mother looked at her, watching her cum on Sam's fingers. Colleen smiled, knowing that he brought them both off. She couldn't stop smiling from the pleasure of her orgasm. He hadn't touched her, but he'd been responsible for several of her best orgasms. Molly looked to be wiped out from peeping on her mother's masturbation session. Sam was holding her up, hand still over her mouth.

He slowly backed away from the door. Before he was out of sight, he looked at Colleen and winked at her. Colleen smiled and winked back at him.

Colleen laid there, exhausted. She basked in the afterglow of the best orgasm she'd had in a very long time. She fell asleep there on her bed, legs spread, her substitute penis still in her pussy.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers