Mom! We Can't Do That Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William had no technique or skills as a lover, but what he did have was youth, strength, vigour, and energy. And he used those assets to their best over the next half-hour or so, as Janette was pounded harder and longer than she'd ever been pounded before. His cock was hammering so hard she thought it would rip her pussy to pieces. It didn't, of course, it just gave her another intense orgasm, and once again, quickly followed by one for William. Still, he wasn't finished. This time Janette got onto all fours as William took her from behind doggy fashion.

So the evening and early morning continued, William was insatiable, and as if he had a new toy he wanted to play with continually.

Over the next twelve months, Janette and William became lovers in the truest sense. Janette taught him how to please a woman. How to tease and take his time. How to take her to the edge and then ease her back from the brink. And, of course, they both got something they liked immensely. William got his cock sucked, and Janette got her mouth filled with an endless supply of hot, thick, creamy cum.

This stopped when William began dating properly; Janette wouldn't have him cheating. All the time though, Janette wondered just where William had learnt how to kiss so well. Then it came to her, there was only one person as far as she knew who had spent enough time alone with him, Linda. Her baby sister and William's aunt.

12