All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 04'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Nothing to Everything

This story continues to be really good. I think because the son knows virtually nothing about sex or being a sexual creature, While on the other hand, the mom seems to be a walking talking definition of a sexual being. She has him doing thing that he never know existed. And whether it's being stared at in a dress room or watching your mom flash truckers, he's getting the best education available. And we still have the sister and Grandma to come home. You've made this fun to watch.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Excellent

What a wild chapter. Dad's sharing is GREAT!! Like to learn more about work and those DVDs he didn't look at.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
GREAT STUFF

just when you think you can't find anything good to read,this story comes along to enlighten your day. just waiting for more!!! keep up the great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really hot and sexy

I hope that the son will find enough confidence to become the dominant lover in his sexual relationship with his mother.

Mom has been the controlling factor in their sexual relationship and even controlling her husband too.

I think the son needs to turn the tables on her and make her the submissive partner to her stud of a son.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Gave this 4 stars - would have been 5 stars except for the poor grammar and spelling. Can't wait to see how the "lizard" gets introduced to the family fun.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

Thoroughly enjoy this story. I am beginning to understand the family dymanics. I also like the fact that mother and father are showing their son that they had a sexual life before him and after him. Who better to teach a son or daughter abnout sex and how to please a man or woman then their parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1159 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES