All Comments on 'Mom went to Work'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Great premise

A good story has to have a great premise, a great set-up. With our intrepid narrator a horny son conveniently hidden, able to hear and watch some sexy 'going on', this thing is just great. The best part is that the mom is at the tender mercy of the boss, but the viewer (her son, and the reader too in effect) gets that same feeling. I think I might have done more with her if I had such power, but what we read is quite sufficient...bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Like to see the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE please give us more

This was really interesting. I would like to suggest a plot. The black guy could take the mom to get tattooed and pierced record it on video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is it?

Incest light?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Film?

How many camera crews were at work to get all this on film?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, but....

DaktoRTO: Sorry man, but I don't dig the interracial stuff. AnHoaRifleman

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Was this just a long lead in to an incest story?

Perhaps her husband has a small cock and he isn't taking care of her at home. With that said I think that his mom is a real slut, and he might be hung up over her. But why would a young boy want to fuck a slut?

He knows that he would never be able to satisfy her when she is fucking two full grown men, unless he has a cock like a bull which wouldn't be very realistic.

I don;t see how this story can work out with the facts that have been given thus far.

ml5566ml5566about 11 years ago

Great story so far. Can't wait to finish the rest of it. Thanks!!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

This was supposed to be interesting? Also interesting, you capitalized black, but not white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh my God :))))

- Hehehehe .. You're not white and you're very, very young? :)))

Yes??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting for part 2

Hot! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT! GAVE IT A 4.75 (95%)

Erotic.

Pornographic.

Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS INDEED IS AN INCEST/TABOO STORY. THE STORY IS UNAPOLOGETICALLY PORNOGRAPHIC. AS A PORNO STORY IT DESERVES 4.8/5 = 96%

It is a story & the storyline may be shink to 24 hrs.

A married women who fucks her boss may engage in the erotic role play when they are alone say inside his office or a hotel room.

A married woman and a mother who is having an affair can live 2 parallel lives, 2 narratives of you wish, & she can seamlessly beam herself back and forth.

Also we can tell that the wife has a WILD side & she very open minded when it comes to sex.

The wife is not a slut.

Ideally what happens at work will stay at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved (❤) it: ★★★★★ (5). 😊.

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but no incest yet

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

I do not know why I did not like this chapter. Probably because the characters were not developed, either emotionally nor psychologically. Tghe father/husband's initial reaction were within normal limits, psychologically and/or psychiatrically. Why he changed his demeaner is not explained. Too many questions and no answers. Probably, these questions will be answered in following chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES