Mom, What If Dad and Sis Find Out?

Story Info
Son helps Mom fill holes in her sex life.
7.8k words
4.49
50.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers

Finally, the divorce was done. Freedom from the biggest mistake I have ever made. Mason made a stupid mistake too, using our home to run a sex dating business ... for MILFs! I was out of town on book tours so much, I never took notice. Right under my nose!

He used all the bedrooms for his clients. Of course, he joined in on the fun. It all came out in the courtroom. He would 'audition' the moms and sometimes grand moms before setting up 'dates' for them. If a mom passed the audition, she was in and started 'dating'.

He did not get involved in the payments from the men to women. The men paid him $500 via Venmo in exchange for some small gift which made it look like a legit transaction. He had a sporting goods store, I had a bookstore. They could choose from a 'catalogue' but the value could not be more than $100. Big profit.

He more or less played matchmaker. He knew from experience what the woman needed out of the 'date'. The men called a Google Voice number and left their preferences. It was agreed there was a minimum to be paid to the women. It was up to the MILF to get a big tip. Excuse the pun.

It was ironic that I caught him with an 18 year old. The mom asked him to teach her daughter about sex. It was a hastily arranged meeting. It violated his safety rule of no dates on the day before my planned return. A protection against an early return and give him time to clean up all the bedrooms.

The mom insisted, her daughter was starting summer school at her university and mom stated she needed to sneak in a session on Thursday. I was scheduled to return on Friday evening. He testified that the Mom dropped her daughter off and would return in the paid for four hours.

I returned on Thursday.

It was quite the sight seeing her on top of him, riding up and down on his cock. They were role playing. My bet it was his idea. I have always been concerned about the way he looked at our grown up daughter Luna.

'Daddy, your cock feels so good inside me. Daddy, am I doing it right? Am I fucking you hard enough?'

'Baby, Daddy loves your tight pussy. It feels so good wrapped around me.'

'Daddy, when you cum inside me, can I clean up your big cock when you are done?'

'Yes, baby, Make Daddy cum then you can do that.'

She squatted on him, working his cock with her pussy. He was grabbing the sheets. He kept saying, 'Oh my god, oh my god, so fucking good.'

Later, I heard this was supposed to be a sex discussion. To me it didn't look like she needed a sex discussion, just a good fucking. Mom probably knew that.

They didn't notice when I sat on the comfy chair next to the side of the bed. They were busy. A great side view of her working his cock. She rested her hands on his chest. He held her big breasts.

'Baby, I am cumming. God you are good to Daddy. Keep pumping Daddy's cock.'

He rolled his head back and forth but stopped when he saw me.

'Fuck me!' he said.

She said, 'OK'

She kept pumping him, pretty sure he kept dumping his load in her. Then she said, 'Get on top of me Daddy. Your baby girl needs to cum too. You can fuck me now Daddy.'

Then she saw that he was looking at me.

She said, 'Great! What a surprise, a threesome! I love licking Mommy's pussy.'

I said, 'Honey, that's not happening. You can leave now.'

'But my time is not up, I have another hour. You are early.'

At the point, I didn't know this was a paying gig for him. He stated in court her mom requested it. The sex discussion got out of hand and led to intercourse. Yeah right.

The mom pressured him to not contest the divorce. She did not need to see her daughter on the witness stand. He caved. They were fuck buddies.

Surprise! The divorce was not contested by Mason, and I agreed to no public record except for the determination of the asset split.

But he did share the info on the dating service in the courtroom, a big mistake.

A dad got wind of the divorce proceedings and discussion about the service. Anyone can attend a divorce proceeding. The dad, not happy with the service did. His complaint Mason determined was the mom wouldn't do anal.

Like Mason could control that?

The dad blew the whistle anonymously. The police investigated. Mason skated on a conviction for running a prostitution ring, not legal in our state. He admitted to a sex addiction though and would seek therapy. He had a great attorney.

We split the take on the assets - kind of. I was awarded his business and the 5 acre mansion out in the 'burbs' where we lived. He received the near north, high rise condo on Lake Michigan. The value of the condo exceeded what I received. Crazy!

Kids - adult kids, no custody battle for them.

Liam just exited college with an MBA. He played baseball at Northwestern, drafted by my Cubs in a low, low round. Offered a meager signing bonus and a minor league existence of riding 8 hours in buses to games, staying in ratty hotels, he declined.

He will run the sporting goods business for me. He is smart.

Luna married, no kids. She is a Doctor of Clinical Sexology. PHD from Harvard. Her sex therapy practice was the largest in the Chicago metropolitan area. Luna recommended a sex therapist for Dad as she could not treat him.

We did good raising the kids. I hope Mason sees the therapist. He needs help. He demanded sex everyday with me. He wore me out. Eventually it was a turn off. That probably drove him to fill his addiction with others and make money at it. I don't know for sure.

Nine months removed from our last time together, I missed the sex. We were great together. I never had the need for vibrators and dildos nor a desire to satisfy myself. I always had Mason to satisfy my needs, sometimes twice a day.

Lately, it really weighed on me, just seeing a good looking guy in the grocery store spun my mind off to fantasy land. Watching male gymnasts on TV perform with their muscled chests, triangle shaped bodies, and heavily muscled cheeks prominently on display.

I sighed a lot. I had an urge to touch my pleasure zone but refused to do it.

I needed a man. No one that came into my bookstore excited me. Bookworms. I volunteered at the church, dishing out free meals on Wednesday nights at the church. A couple of interesting guys accompanied by their kids and a gorgeous wife. Sigh.

I thought about going to a male strip club, but what good with that do? Table dances, private dances. I was not going to pay for sex.

I totally avoided porn. That would drive me to continued masturbation, I am holding out for the real thing. I am so frustrated by myself imposed rules. Maybe I need to re-evaluate. I am torturing myself. I need a man, I need a... a good fuck.

I closed the bookstore early to check in with Liam at the sporting goods store. Under his management, the first month was down on revenue, second month back to normal, third month sales were double the second month. I had to see what was going on. Liam was not running specials, this was interesting.

I came in the back door and made my way to the front registers. The line to check out was out the door! Liam was working the check out by himself. He needs some help, I will talk to him about that. The line was totally female. Softball and soccer moms buying stuff. What is going on? It is mid-season for both.

I stood off to the side to listen in.

'Hi Mrs. Morris, how did your daughter do in last weekend's game?'

'Liam, she had three hits, they won!'

'Thanks, great, tell her I am proud of her. After a game like that, why did she ask for a new bat?'

'I just thought she should be ready for next year with a new bat. Liam, do you think you can deliver it to my home after work? I have so many errands to run, I ought to have it home for her. I will be there to greet you later. My husband is out of town so he can't be there to accept the delivery.'

'Mrs. Morris, I apologize. We don't have the resources to do deliveries. We are looking into online options though.'

She reached out to hold his hand.

'Could you please make an exception for me? I will make it worth your time.'

Jesus, she is hitting on him. Is that the reason for the line? He is extremely handsome with Brad Pitt good looks with an athletic build. Plus, he was quite glib in his conversation. I get it.

'Mrs. Morris, I really can't do that.'

'Could you privately coach my daughter then?'

She is not giving up.

'I... I... guess so.'

She handed her phone to him.

'Please add your contact info. I will call to schedule a private session. Thank you, Liam. I will pay you for your time with me... I mean my daughter.'

Wow!

Next up to the register. Not the same play, but clearly flirting with him. Are these the 'dating service' moms? Sure, looks like it. Maybe they knew he was Mason's son. Like father, like son?

I had never looked at Liam as a sex object. These women are. Witnessing the interactions, I felt a twinge of jealously. He is my boy, no my man. I looked at him closely.

Was he the one I should seek? Someone already living with me? So convenient.

My mind wandered. It wound up in a dirty place.

How big is he? I know he is circumcised. Has he ever had a deep throat blowjob? What would it feel like when he entered my pussy? What does his cum taste like?

Stop it! He is your son. I was ashamed of myself thinking of him in a sexual way. The moms were after him. I need to talk to him about that.

But... just in case, I need to plant my flag. I am going to explore my taboo feelings for my son. No, I shouldn't do that but then ...

Next mom waited till he finished the checkout. She handed him a one hundred bill after she paid.

They are willing to pay for sex with him! Suddenly a wave of excitement lit up my brain. Arousal followed. Observing these sex starved moms really peaked my interest in Liam. I could have him for free.

I had an idea.

'Liam, this is for you. You give the best service. Come by for a drink after work. You work so hard, you need to have fun... with me.'

Another one! These ladies keep trying.

'I am sorry Mrs. Paul, I can't take it. Thank you for the compliment though.'

'Then come by my place, I can reward you in another way. Come on, please!'

'I am sorry, I am busy tonight.'

I walked behind the counter right up to Liam.

He turned towards me, 'Oh hi Mom.'

'You are doing the best job Liam. Your customers really appreciate you. So do I.'

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in close. I kissed him on the lips, not a peck... a real kiss. I held it longer than a mom should do. I stopped to look him in the eye.

'I will be ready for you at home Liam, please don't make me wait.'

He was stunned. He stuttered, 'OK Mom, I will not be late.'

'That's my man.' I said.

I broke the hug, he turned towards the next customer. I slapped him on his cheeks.

'You are in for a full night of fun Liam.'

I turned to walk away. I noticed two of the women whispering to each other. I hope my little show sends the message that Liam is my guy, my guy for sex. Hands off of him. He is mine tonight.

***

Plenty of time to cook dinner. Liam had two more hours before his second shift manager arrives and he comes home.

Spaghetti and meatballs dinner is Liam's favorite. I had three bottles of wine ready to loosen him up.

No bra and panties tonight. I dressed in my blue jean shorts, very short shorts. My cheeks peeking out, the front dipping down way low.

A white see through blouse with an extreme plunging neckline. A sizable gap from the bottom of the blouse to the top of the shorts. The side of my breasts visible. I put my hair up in a ponytail. Hair out of the way when I was between his legs I thought. He deserves a full view of his cock disappearing. I am so naughty.

***

'Mom, I am home.'

He came into the kitchen, I was wrapping up dinner preparations. He walked behind me. Pretty sure he is checking out my cheeks. I turned toward him, letting him soak in the front view.

'Liam your home! Give me a hug.'

Another close in hug, and even more passionate kiss. I tried to slip my tongue in. He broke off the hug.

'Mom, what has gotten into you? Should a mom kiss her son like that?'

'Honey, I am sorry. I got carried away. it will not happen again.'

My blouse had shifted during the hug, a breast fully out in the open.

He stared at it not believing what he was seeing. He and I did nothing about it,

He spoke, shifting his gaze to the right, 'Mom your... your breast... you are uncovered.'

I walked to be in line with his gaze. I turned toward him, I raised my breast up, I played with the nipple. I looked for a reaction. I received my answer, he walked away heading to his bedroom without saying a word. I followed him.

He laid on the bed. A bulge in his pants. He had an erection. Yes! The plan is working. I sat on the edge of the bed, close to his face, my breast still out, the other one trying to break free.

'Liam, honey? What's wrong?'

I placed my hand on his thigh, close to his erection. The other breast fell out. He stared at them. He shifted, he was uncomfortable.

'Mom, I know I shouldn't be, but I am sexually aroused by you. Could you please cover up?'

I slowly moved each breast under the blouse. He watched, his erection growing, I put my hand back on his thigh, even closer to his erection.

'Honey, that's a normal reaction. I am aroused by you too.'

I looked at his crotch.

'You have such a big erection, it is a turn on for your Mom. It has been so long since I had sex, I guess I am just horny. Are you horny?'

'Mom, I have something to tell you.'

I acted very interested, I moved in closer to his face, I moved my hand up to his erection.

'What's that honey?'

'I... I have never had sex with anyone.'

He looked at my hand on his erection.

'Mom, I am really uncomfortable. Could you remove your hand please. And leave me alone for a few minutes? I will come to dinner in just a bit. Please close the door. Oh, can you wear something less revealing to dinner?'

'Sure Liam.'

I stood up and walked out of the room.

I am going to retreat, too much too soon for him. I hope I didn't screw up. I closed the door but not all the way. Through the crack I could see him on the bed.

He slipped his pants and briefs off. His erection straight up. Next the shirt. He played with his nipples, then took hold of his cock. He played with the head, then began stroking it. He fingered his balls. He closed his eyes. I could hear him clearly.

Watching intently, I slipped my hand to my pussy, inserting a finger. moving in and out, my other hand pulling on my nipples.

'Mom take all your clothes off then stroke my hard on. Yes Mom, just like that. Mom, take it in your mouth, I know you want to suck it. Mom that feels great. Keep stroking me Mom, keep sucking me Mom. You are doing good Mom. I will let you do this whenever you crave it. Mom I am cumming in your mouth.'

Well, that didn't take long, the semen exploded out. First expulsion though more or less a leak that ran down the head. The second, oh my, straight up about a foot before falling back on his thigh. He pointed his cock toward his face, stroking harder as the streams covered his stomach, one hitting his chest. He finished by scooping up the cum and applied it to his throbbing hard on.

'Mom, lick my cock clean of cum. Show me what is in your mouth, then swallow it. Yes Mom, prefect. I love you Mom, Can I sleep with you tonight. I really want to fuck. I insist on you being my first. I need to lose my virginity to you Mom.'

He departed the bed, heading to the bathroom. Great show, I believe we yearn for the same thing. I will play it a little slower, more gentle pressure. We will get there. His words ringing in my brain.

I hope to hear them soon.

***

His hair was wet. I wonder if he masturbated again in the shower. Doesn't matter. Doesn't effect tonight's plan. I donned a sun dress. Short skirt line, conservative neckline, cleavage at the top visible. Still no panties and bra.

'Thanks, Mom, for changing.'

'Anything for you Liam. Let's eat.'

I had setup the meal on the round breakfast nook table, a high top. I removed all the bar stool chairs except two, placing them close to each other. All part of the plan. Before he arrived, I practiced getting on and off just the right way.

I brought a bottle of wine to the table. On purpose, I dropped the cork close to him. I bent over slowly hoping he watched my sun dress pull up above my cheeks.

'Mom, you are doing it again. Your cheeks are showing.''

'Sorry, I had to get the cork.'

I slipped onto the chair, the front of my dress bunched up just as I practiced, my pussy visible to him. He didn't look. I will try again.

Maybe this will be a little more difficult than I thought.

We drank two bottles of red with the meal. I felt good. I am sure he did too.

'More wine Liam?'

'Yes Mom, that is a great wine.'

I returned to the table, I slipped onto the chair, dress bunched up, pussy pointing right at him. I dropped the cork in front of me.

'Liam can you get this cork please.'

While he slipped off his chair, I spread my legs wide open. He bent over, picked up the cork, and handed it to me his face a foot from my pussy. I didn't take it, he looked right at my pussy. Using two fingers, I spread open my labia, praying for lip on lip contact.

'Mom?'

'Yes Liam?' I didn't budge.

'I have never seen one before, in person I mean.'

'What do you think of mine? Kneel down and look at it closer if you wish. It's OK to just look at it, but you may touch it also. I am good with either.'

He knelt down, he placed both hands on my inner thighs, go Liam go!

His right hand reached out to touch me but...

He stood up quickly, he pulled my dress down.

He said, 'I am good. Can I be excused now?'

'OK. Let's watch a movie together later. Sound good?'

'Yeah Mom, that sounds like fun.'

I gave him a moment and followed him to his room. Darn it! He closed the door all the way. I stood by the door hoping to hear. I put my ear up to the door. I wonder if a glass to the door really works. I could hear pretty good, not as good as earlier.

'Mom, guide me in your pussy. Oh, it so tight around my hard cock. Mom ask me to fuck you. Oh, you desire your son's cock, you are ordering your son to fuck you? Here you go Mom. Take it all in. You want me to fuck you harder and faster? How does that feel Mommy. Oh, you love it, you won't let me take it out. Here you go Mom, get ready your son is pumping you hard. Mommy get ready now for your son's big load of cum in your pussy.'

I heard him say, 'So good, so good.'

Then, 'I should have touched her. She gave me permission. I should have done it. I am so stupid. I want to fuck my Mom for real.'

He went quiet. I hurried back to the kitchen just in case he returned quickly. He didn't. I put up the leftovers and cleaned up the table and dishes. I placed the one remaining wine bottle and glasses on the couch in front of the TV.

An hour later he returned dressed in work out shorts and a T-shirt, his nighttime wear. I poured him a glass.

'Liam, you do know all those women were hitting on you - right?'

'Yes, I do. I don't know why. Do they think anyone running the sporting goods store is good in bed? Dad might have been, I am not. I have no experience at all. I would disappoint them.'

'If you had more experience, would you take them up on their offers?'

'I probably would, most are attractive and sexy like you.'

'Thank you for the compliment. I would add most are horny like me too. Their husbands probably don't excite them anymore or they are divorced like me.'

'Is there one in particular you would try without experience?'

'Not really, I would prefer someone I know and trust.'

'Someone like...' he paused.

VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers