Mom, What If Dad and Sis Find Out?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But potentially even worse, we were not protected. Vic and I were trying before our problems. I stopped taking the pill months ago. I never went back on it.'

She added with an impish smile, 'He is so much bigger then Vic. I really enjoyed that.'

That stunned Liam and me. We were thinking non-consensual knowing Mason. Mason taking responsibility for protection.

'Mom do you miss it?'

This turned into a conversation of two women comparing their experience with the same big cock. I just gave her a look. She understood no answer coming to her question. What I was tempted to say 'If you think he is big, you should try your brother. I did'.

'Is it OK if I tell you the whole story? It will be a tremendous help to me to do that.'

Liam nearly jumped out of his seat, 'Yes, yes, please tell us!'

'Well, it all started out with...'

TO BE CONTINUED